来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。完形填空 Everything speeds up with people’s lives.People often eat fast food 1 nice meals cooked by their mother 2 .They go to a shop, where the meal is 3 cooked.They can take 4 from the shelf when th 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Everything speeds up with people’s lives.People often eat fast food   1   nice meals cooked by their mother   2  .They go to a shop, where the meal is   3   cooked.They can take   4   from the shelf when they   5   their dollar and in ten minutes eat it and   6   their dinner.This is not good for   7  .People move a great   8   from city to city,   9   their jobs.Airplanes go   10   between cities.Every twenty-five seconds planes are taking off from airports.When people move   11   the cities, they leave their old friends   12  .They leave their old mother and father, their children, and leave their   13  .People become without roots, without a place   14   they can really call “home”.This has very   15   effects.One thing is that the old people often live so far from their children that,   16   they become old, there is nobody to   17   them.Brothers and sisters move far away from each other.They telephone each other.Families become very   18  .Society does not have the   19   ways any more, the ones which kept people   20   together.Many people feel rather lonely today.
together with
instead of
in the hotel
in the restaurant
everything
old people
immediately
constantly
surprising
look after
答案:1.C;2.B;3.A;4.B;5.D;6.A;7.A;8.C;9.C;10.C;11.B;12.A;13.A;14.D;15.A;16.B;17.B;18.A;19.B;20.A;解析:(1)
快餐和妈妈在家做得香喷喷的饭菜只能取其一,所以选instead of.together with两种都吃,without是两种都不吃,as是指“和……一样”。都不合题意。
由首句可知,人们追求吃饭速度必然到饭店吃快餐,而不吃家里母亲煮的可口饭菜。
A指“已经做了”,still是指“仍然”,not在此指“没有做”,just指“刚做”。结合题意“他们去饭菜已煮好的商店”,可知A符合。
该空替代上文的meal。
由下文的their dollar反推该空应填pay。
他们来饭店是吃饭的而不是做其他事。本句意为“他们十分钟之内就吃完饭”。
人们都到外面吃饭,必然对家庭不利。
a great deal意为“许多”。
人们频繁更换地点是因为更换工作。
由下文“Every twenty-five seconds planes are taking off from airports.”反推该空应填constantly。
此句意为“他们搬到大城市”。“搬到某个地方”为move to。
当人们搬迁到各个城市时,他们将老朋友“留下”,用leave behind。leave out意为“遗漏”;leave off意为“停止”。
与人们关系密切的人除了父母、小孩之外就是朋友了。
该空为关系代词引导定语从句,先行词a place指物且在定语从句中作宾语,应填that。
人们离开亲人朋友频繁搬迁当然会产生不良后果。
根据题意,本题讲的是一般事实,没有假设意味,所以不能用A项,C、D两项表因果关系,在此意义不合。
老人离子女这么远以至于当他们变老时没有人来照料他们。
人们四处搬迁必然使家庭分散。
本文主要讲新旧两种生活方式的对比。这里指的是以前的事情。所以用old。
社会没有了老风味,而这老风味曾使人们靠得那么近。
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:阅读理解
Every time I passed boys who were playing basketball, I stopped to silently watch them. I really envied them. But as a girl, I once thought that I could &36 &play basketball. & I like playing basketball though I'm not good at it. I've had a basketball &37 &I was a child. At first, I could play freely because no one &38 &when I was just a kid. But as I grew up it seemed harder and harder for me to enjoy basketball. At school, it was always the boys who played basketball during PE classes. The girls were 39& &allowed to play volleyball or badminton. My parents did not &40 &me play basketball at home. &Basketball is not fit for girls,& they said. &&41 &I went to play basketball with my friends, boys &42 &&at me on the court as if I were an alien. I was feeling &43& &and had lost hope of playing basketball. &44 , something changed the first day of high school. I made some friends who also enjoyed playing basketball. They &45 &me to get back on the court. One of them told me with a smile, &Go your own &&46& , let others talk.& This girl would always play basketball with me. Even the boy who sat next to me in class talked about &&47& &with me almost every day. I was inspired by them. Confidence and passion &48 to my heart. I am ready to stand up and play. I will play as well as I can, &49 &for me, even the sky is boundless (无垠的). Basketball has become an important part of my &50 . I am interested in it. I watch matches and enjoy playing almost every day. Through basketball, not only do I feel happy and confident, but also 51 &a lot. I've heard the NBA star Tracy McGrady say, &Nothing is impossible.& It is from an advertisement on TV. I have &52 &to realize that life is just like playing basket: ball. You should have an &53 . After that, just be confident and &54 &going. Never give up and you'll make it sooner or later. I love the motto of the NBA. It can 55 &my strong feelings for basketball, &I love this game!& 36. A. ever&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. often&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. never&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. always 37. A. when&&&&& &&&&&&&& B. before& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. after&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. since 38. A. struggled&&& &&&&&& B. eared&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. enjoyed&&& &&&&&&&&&& D. joined 39. A. only&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B. almost&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. not 40. A. encourage&&& &&&&& B. agree&&&&&&&& &&&&& C. let&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. permit 41. A. Still&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& B. Yet&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. Just&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. Even 42. A. looked &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. glared&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. glanced&&&&&& &&&&& D. stared 43. A. up&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& B. down&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C. excited&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. satisfied 44. A. Unluckily&&& &&&&&& B. Naturally&&& &&&&&&&&& C. Unexpectedly &&&&&&& D. Clearly 45. A. encouraged&& &&&&& B. forbade&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. ensured&&&&&& &&&&& D. explored 46. A. effort&&&& &&&&&&&&&& B. way&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. business& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. direction 47. A. basketball&& &&&&&&& B. sports&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. interests&&&&& &&&&&& D. dreams 48. A. stuck&&&&&&&& B. referred&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. turned&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. returned 49. A. but&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. though& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. however 50. A. wish&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. life&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. work&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. study 51. A. experience& &&&&&&&& B. grow&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. learn&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. play 52. A. come&&&&&& &&&&&& B. turned& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. refused&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. happened 53. A. idea&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. aim&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. opinion&&&&&& &&&&&& D. effort 54. A, insist&&&&&& B. remain&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. keep&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. last 55. A. inform&&&&&&& B. express&&&& &&&&&& C. ignore&&&&&&&& D. connect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:阅读理解
Every time I passed boys who were playing basketball, I stopped to silently watch them. I really envied them. But as a girl, I once thought that I could &36 &play basketball. & I like playing basketball though I'm not good at it. I've had a basketball &37 &I was a child. At first, I could play freely because no one &38 &when I was just a kid. But as I grew up it seemed harder and harder for me to enjoy basketball. At school, it was always the boys who played basketball during PE classes. The girls were 39& &allowed to play volleyball or badminton. My parents did not &40 &me play basketball at home. &Basketball is not fit for girls,& they said. &&41 &I went to play basketball with my friends, boys &42 &&at me on the court as if I were an alien. I was feeling &43& &and had lost hope of playing basketball. &44 , something changed the first day of high school. I made some friends who also enjoyed playing basketball. They &45 &me to get back on the court. One of them told me with a smile, &Go your own &&46& , let others talk.& This girl would always play basketball with me. Even the boy who sat next to me in class talked about &&47& &with me almost every day. I was inspired by them. Confidence and passion &48 to my heart. I am ready to stand up and play. I will play as well as I can, &49 &for me, even the sky is boundless (无垠的). Basketball has become an important part of my &50 . I am interested in it. I watch matches and enjoy playing almost every day. Through basketball, not only do I feel happy and confident, but also 51 &a lot. I've heard the NBA star Tracy McGrady say, &Nothing is impossible.& It is from an advertisement on TV. I have &52 &to realize that life is just like playing basket: ball. You should have an &53 . After that, just be confident and &54 &going. Never give up and you'll make it sooner or later. I love the motto of the NBA. It can 55 &my strong feelings for basketball, &I love this game!& 36. A. ever&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. often&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. never&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. always 37. A. when&&&&& &&&&&&&& B. before& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. after&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. since 38. A. struggled&&& &&&&&& B. eared&&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. enjoyed&&& &&&&&&&&&& D. joined 39. A. only&&&&&& &&&&&&&& B. almost&&&&&& &&&&&&& C. hardly&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. not 40. A. encourage&&& &&&&& B. agree&&&&&&&& &&&&& C. let&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. permit 41. A. Still&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& B. Yet&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. Just&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. Even 42. A. looked &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. glared&&&&& &&&&&&&&& C. glanced&&&&&& &&&&& D. stared 43. A. up&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& B. down&&&&&& &&&&&&&& C. excited&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. satisfied 44. A. Unluckily&&& &&&&&& B. Naturally&&& &&&&&&&&& C. Unexpectedly &&&&&&& D. Clearly 45. A. encouraged&& &&&&& B. forbade&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. ensured&&&&&& &&&&& D. explored 46. A. effort&&&& &&&&&&&&&& B. way&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& C. business& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. direction 47. A. basketball&& &&&&&&& B. sports&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& C. interests&&&&& &&&&&& D. dreams 48. A. stuck&&&&&&&& B. referred&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. turned&&&&&& &&&&&&& D. returned 49. A. but&&&&&&&&& &&&& B. though& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. however 50. A. wish&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. life&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. work&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. study 51. A. experience& &&&&&&&& B. grow&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C. learn&&&&&&&&& &&&& D. play 52. A. come&&&&&& &&&&&& B. turned& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. refused&&& &&&&&&&&&&& D. happened 53. A. idea&&&&&&& &&&&&&& B. aim&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. opinion&&&&&& &&&&&& D. effort 54. A, insist&&&&&& B. remain&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. keep&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& D. last 55. A. inform&&&&&&& B. express&&&& &&&&&& C. ignore&&&&&&&& D. connect&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
&&&& Every morning, before dropping her son off at school, my friend would stop on the way to work to grab a quick breakfast. They tended to frequent the__1__restaurant every morning grabbing an egg sandwich, juice, coffee for herself, milk for her son.&&&& One day she__2__an additional breakfast. When they had eaten and walked out of the door, she stopped and said good morning to a__3__man who was sitting alone outside the restaurant and__4__him the additional breakfast she had bought.He__5__her, grinning, telling her it was the first meal he had in a great many days. She couldn't help but feel__6__and was glad she finally took action.&&&& She told her son that she had__7__him every day that week outside the restaurant and that no one,herself included, had__8__to offer him food, drink, comfort, etc. She further__9__that homelessness canhappen to anyone and the importance of service to others and__10__acts of kindness were.&&&& And so__11__her kindness tradition...each day thereafter she and her son__12__to buy and supplythe homeless gentleman with breakfast. The__13__was going on until they__14__several years later but the lesson was__15__implanted (植入) in her son by then.&&&& She__16__as she told me that this kindness legacy__17__to her son, who remembered this childhood tradition and lesson. Now a college graduate and__18__employed, her son stops every day at Starbucksfor his morning cup of coffee and purchases a__19__for a homeless person nearby before commuting (上下班往返) to the__20__.&&&& What a great family legacy that he can pass along to his children as well...
(&&&& )1. A. small&&(&&&& )2. A. received (&&&& )3. A. strong&&(&&&& )4. A. handed&& (&&&& )5. A. remembered&& (&&&& )6. A. grateful&&(&&&& )7. A. helped&&(&&&& )8. A. agreed&&(&&&& )9. A. shouted&&(&&&& )10. A. what&&(&&&& )11. A. ended&& (&&&& )12. A. hesitated&&(&&&& )13. A. moment&& (&&&& )14. A. moved away&&(&&&& )15. A. hardly&&(&&&& )16. A. smiled&&(&&&& )17. A. came&& (&&&& )18. A. regularly&&(&&&& )19. A. chance&&(&&&& )20. A. city&&
B. same&&&&&&B. demanded&&B. kind&&&&&&B. bought&&&&B. thanked&& B. sorry&&&& B. seen&&&&&&B. refused&& B. replied&& B. which&&&& B. began&&&& B. hurried&& B. life&&&&&&B. got aroundB. firmly&&&&B. cheered&& B. occurred&&B. carefully B. tent&&&&&&B. office&&&&
C. crowded&&C. expected&&C. homeless&& C. supplied&& C. respected C. anxious&&C. disliked&&C. stopped&&C. argued&&C. how&& C. met&&C. continued&&C. practice&&C. turned downC. happily&&C. sighed&&C. went&&C. entirely&& C. shirt&&C. house&&
D. ordinary&&&& D. ordered&&&&&&D. sick&&&&&&&& D. provided&&&& D. paid&&&&&&&& D. good&&&&&&&& D. missed&&&&&& D. appeared&&&& D. explained&&&&D. where&&&&&&&&D. presented&&&&D. needed&&&&&& D. performance&&D. broke up&&&& D. slightly&&&& D. wondered&&&& D. belonged&&&& D. gainfully&&&&D. breakfast&&&&D. school&&&&&&
来源:安徽省模拟题
&&&& Every morning a woman baked Chapati, an Indian cake, for her family and an extra one for a hungrypasserby. She would place the extra cake on the&&&1& for someone to take it.&&&& She noticed a hunchback (驼背) came every day and took the extra cake. Instead of expressing&&&&2& &&, he would mutter (嘀咕) the following words as he went his way: "The evil you do remains withyou. The good you do, comes back to you!"&&&& This went on day after day. The woman felt very&&&3& . One day, she decided to&&4& him. She added poison to the cake she prepared for him! As she was about to place it on the window, her hands&&&5& . She threw his cake into the fire&&&6& , prepared another one and put it on the window.&&&& As usual, the hunchback came,&&&7& the cake and muttered the same words. The hunchback proceededon his way,&&&8& nothing about the fight in the mind of the woman.&&&& The woman had a son who had gone to a distant place to&&&9& his fortune. Every day, as the woman placed the cake on the window, she offered a&&10& for him. For many months she had no news of him andshe prayed for his&&&11 &return.&&&& That evening, there was a knock on the door. Opening it, she was surprised to find her&&12&&&standingthere. He had grown thin and lean. His clothes and shoes were&&&13& . He was hungry, starved and&&&14& .&&&&& Looking at his mother he said, "Mom, it's a(n)&&&15& I' m here. When 1 was but a mile away, I was sostarved that I collapsed (晕倒). I would have died, but for a whole&&&16 &an old hunchback gave me."&&&& As the mother heard those words, her lace turned&&&17& . She leaned against the door for&&&&&18& . Hadshe not burnt it in the fire, it would have&&&19& her own son!&&&& It was then that she realized the&&20 &of the words: "The evil you do remains with you. The good you do, comes back to you!"
(&&&& )1. A. door&&&& (&&&& )2. A. concern&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. annoyed&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. do away with (&&&& )5. A. ached&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. immediately&&(&&&& )7. A. checked up (&&&& )8. A. asking&&&&(&&&& )9. A. get&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. greeting&& (&&&& )11. A. double&&&&(&&&& )12. A. daughter&& (&&&& )13. A. broken&& (&&&& )14. A. strong&& (&&&& )15. A. event&& (&&&& )16. A. cake&&&&&&(&&&& )17. A. black&&&&(&&&& )18. A. fear&&&& (&&&& )19. A. helped&&&&(&&&& )20. A. value&&&&&&
B. roof&&&&&& &&B. hope&&&&&&&&&&B. delighted&& &&B. get away with&&&&B. burnt&&&&&&&&B. fortunately&&&& B. picked up&&&&&& B. answering&&&&&&B. have&&&&&&&& B. hello&&&&&&&&B. happy&&&&&&&&B. husband&&&&&&&&&&B. torn&&&&&&&&&&&& B. free&&&&&&&&&&&&B. miracle&&&&&&&&B. egg&&&&&&&&&&B. green&&&&&&&& B. strength&&&&&&&&B. killed&&&&&&&&&&B. significance&&&&
C. stone&&&&&&&&&& C. gratitude&&&&&&&&C. disappointed&&&& C. keep away from&&C. moved&&&&&&&& &&C. purposely&&&& C. swallowed up&&&& C. knowing&&&&&&&&C. seek&&&&&&&&&&&&C. kiss&&&&&&&&&&&&C. safe&&&&&&&&&& C. relative&&&&&&&& C. usual&&&&&&&&&&&&C. thirsty&&&&&&&&&&C. mistake&&&&&&&&C. meal&&&&&&&&&&&&C. pale&&&&&&&&&&C. support&&&&&&&&C. missed&&&&&&&&&&C. importance&&&&&&
D. window&&&&&&&&&&&&D. regret&&&&&&&&&&&&D. relieved&&&&&&&&&&D. turn away from&&&&D. trembled&&&&&&&&&&D. carefully&&&&&&&& D. threw up&&&&&&&&&&D. wondering&&&&&&&& D. tell&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. prayer&&&&&&&&&&&&D. warm&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. son&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wet&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. weak&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. surprise&&&&&&&&&&D. supply&&&&&&&&&&&&D. yellow&&&&&&&&&&&&D. weight&&&&&&&&&&&&D. surrounded&&&&&&&&D. function&&&&&&&&&&
来源:模拟题
&&&& Every country has its own dining customs. Americans feel that the first rule of being a&&&1&&&guest is to be on time. If a person is invited to dinner at six thirty,the hostess&&&2& &him to be there at six thirty or& 3&&&a few minutes after. Because she usually does the cooking, she has to time the meal&&&4& &the hot rolls and the coffee and the meat can be at their best when the guests come. If they are late,the food will not be so&&&5& , and the hostess will be&&&6& .&&7& & &the guest cannot come on time, he should call his host or hostess on the phone, give the reason,and tell&&&8& &&what time he can come.&&&9& &the situations, guests sometimes bring a box of candy, a bottle of wine or a bunch of flowers to give to the hostess as a&&&10& &of appreciation.&&&& As guests continue to arrive, it is usually considered polite for the&&&11& &in the group to&&&12& &when a woman enters the room and continue to stand until she is seated.&&&13&, most young people and some groups of elder people&&&14& &stress equality of the sexes no longer observe the custom. A visitor should be&&&15& &to each situation and follow the lead of the Americans present.&&&& When the guests sit down at a dinner table,it is a&&&16& &&for the men to help the ladies by pushing their chairs under them. However,some Americans&&&17& &do this, so the visitors must notice what others do and do the&&&&18& .&&19& &&the meal is under way and if the dinner is in a private home,a guest&&&&20& &avoid embarrassment by leaving talk to someone else.
(&&&& )1. A. polite&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. tells&& &&&&(&&&& )3. A. at most&& &&(&&&& )4. A. in case&&&&(&&&& )5. A. tender&& &&(&&&& )6. A. angry&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. If&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. at&& &&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. Looking at&&(&&&& )10. A. matter&&&&(&&&& )11. A. host&& &&&&(&&&& )12. A. smile&& &&(&&&& )13. A. As a result (&&&& )14. A. whose&& &&(&&&& )15. A. aware&&&&&&(&&&& )16. A. custom&&&&(&&&& )17. A. even&&&&&&(&&&& )18. A. following&& (&&&& )19. A. Unless&&&&(&&&& )20. A. shouldn't&&
B. elegant&&&&&&&&B. expects&&&&&&&&B. less than&&&&&&B. as long as&&&& B. nutritious&&&& B. nervous&&&&&&&&B. Unless&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Combined with&&B. heart&&&&&&&&&&B. men&&&&&&&&&&&&B. stand&&&&&&&&&&B. Moreover&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&&&& B. similar&&&&&&&&B. regulation&&&& B. no longer&&&&&&B. same&&&&&&&&&& B. Until&&&&&&&&&&B. must&&&&&&&&&&
C. honored&&&&&&C. asks&&&&&&&&&&C. at least&&&&&&C. so that&&&&&&C. good&&&&&&&&&&C. shameful&&&&&&C. Whether&&&&&&C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&C. Depending on&&C. sense&&&&&&&&C. hostess&&&&&&C. applaud&&&&&&C. In addition&&C. who&&&&&&&&&&C. active&&&&&&&&C. habit&&&&&&&&C. still&&&&&&&&C. deed&& &&&&&&C. While&&&&&&&&C. needn't&&&&&&
D. serious&&&&&&&&&&D. hopes&&&&&&&&&&&&D. more than&&&&&&&&D. on condition thatD. enough&&&&&&&&&& D. disappointed&&&& D. Although&&&&&&&& D. about&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Related to&&&&&& D. sign&&&&&&&&&&&& D. women&&&&&&&&&&&&D. nod&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. However&&&&&&&&&&D. which&&&&&&&&&&&&D. sensitive&&&&&&&&D. principle&&&&&&&&D. no more&&&&&&&&&&D. example&&&&&&&&&&D. After&&&&&&&&&&&&D. may&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 who did you go with 的文章

随机推荐