写一篇写一篇合作的英语作文!急

【英语】求一篇英语作文,加急!Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic “My Favorite Hobby” with no less than 80 words based
我最喜欢的嗜好.2.-学路网-学习路上 有我相伴
求一篇英语作文,加急!Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic “My Favorite Hobby” with no less than 80 words based
我最喜欢的嗜好.2.
来源:互联网 &责任编辑:李志 &
求一篇英语作文,加急!!!MyfavoritehobbyMyfavoritehobbyisgofishing.Mostofpeoplethinkgofishingisboring,butIdon'tthinkso.Gofishingisverygoodwaytorelaxmybody.Ialwaysgofis...加急,求英语作文一篇!DearSirorMadam,Niceaday!ThisisfromDongfangTechnicalCollege,President,LinDong.Now,IrecommendapersonthatisgraduatedfromBusinessmanagementm...加急,求一篇有关考试作弊的英语作文shouldbetakenagainstcheating.Asaresult,thefairplayintheexamscanbeachievedandstudentscanpayattentiontostudyinsteadofcheating.本文转载自免费英语网(www....求一篇对社会有福利的英语短文?加急在线等....TalkingaboutSocialwelfareAfairsocietymusttakespecialcareofthepoor,thesick,theyoungandtheold,becausetheycan'tearnmuchmoneylikeothers。Buttheybelong...好心人帮我写一篇英语作文,加急,悬赏20.关于习惯的英语作文2...良好的习惯(GoodManners)Goodmannersarenecessarybecauseoneisjudgedbyhismanners.One'smannersnotonlyshowwhatkindofeducationhehasreceivedandwh...求一篇英语作文,加急!Directions:Forthispart,youareallowed30minutestowriteacompositiononthetopic“MyFavoriteHobby”withnolessthan80wordsbasedontheoutlinegivenbelow.1.我最喜欢的嗜好.2.(图7)求一篇英语作文,加急!Directions:Forthispart,youareallowed30minutestowriteacompositiononthetopic“MyFavoriteHobby”withnolessthan80wordsbasedontheoutlinegivenbelow.1.我最喜欢的嗜好.2.(图12)求一篇英语作文,加急!Directions:Forthispart,youareallowed30minutestowriteacompositiononthetopic“MyFavoriteHobby”withnolessthan80wordsbasedontheoutlinegivenbelow.1.我最喜欢的嗜好.2.(图26)求一篇英语作文,加急!Directions:Forthispart,youareallowed30minutestowriteacompositiononthetopic“MyFavoriteHobby”withnolessthan80wordsbasedontheoutlinegivenbelow.1.我最喜欢的嗜好.2.(图31)这是用户提出的一个英语问题,具体问题为:求一篇英语作文,加急!Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic “My Favorite Hobby” with no less than 80 words based
below.好心人帮我写一篇英语作文,加急,悬赏20.关于习惯的英语作文2...良好的习惯(GoodManners)Goodmannersarenecessarybecauseoneisjudgedbyhismanners.One'smannersnotonlyshowwhatkindofeducationhehasreceivedandwh...防抓取,学路网提供内容。1.
我最喜欢的嗜好.好心人帮我写一篇英语作文,加急,悬赏20.关于习惯的英语作文2...良好的习惯(GoodManners)Goodmannersarenecessarybecauseoneisjudgedbyhisma防抓取,学路网提供内容。2. 怎样开始培养并从事这种嗜好.写一篇英语作文mycollagelife加急Inmyopinion,collegelifeisfulloffreedom,andfun,mycollegelifeinmydreamisthatyouc防抓取,学路网提供内容。3. 培养嗜好可以丰富自己的生活.TANDARDCHINESEANDDIALECTS为题,写一篇英语作文,明...Forexample,teachersofChinesesaytheycannotunderstandwhattheir防抓取,学路网提供内容。在线等,快的加分英语作文加急!!高中生住校难免发生矛盾,寝室同学也会发生小...你可以再百度上打英文翻译,然后再输入你想要写的就可以了啊,不过再网上抄写个人不建议,因为英语本来就需要多背,英文才会有进步啊!防抓取,学路网提供内容。我们通过互联网以及本网用户共同努力为此问题提供了相关答案,以便碰到此类问题的同学参考学习,请注意,我们不能保证答案的准确性,仅供参考,具体如下:以Theimportanceofwater为题写一篇120词左右英语作文加急Waterisessentialtolivingthings.Forinstance,ifthereisnoenoughwa防抓取,学路网提供内容。用户都认为优质的答案:求一篇英语范文自我介绍问:我是大一新生,求一篇英语自我介绍,1分钟左右(字数180左右)!~急!~急!~~~~...答:Hello,everyone!IcamefromLaifenginHubeiEn防抓取,学路网提供内容。My favorite hobby求一篇英语自我介绍,带翻译的!答:Tointroducemyself(介绍我自己)Hello,everyone!(大家好)Mynameis****.(我叫****)I'ma15yearsoldboy.防抓取,学路网提供内容。My favorite hobby is go fishing.Most of people think go fishing is boring,but I don't think so.Go fishing is very good way to relax my body.I always go fishing by myself.When I take out my stuff and begin to fish,I feel so good,that feeling is like you got 100 in the test.In addtiton go fishing can increase my perseverance,the perseverance is so important to me.However,I enjoy fishing,it's work i must to do on Saturday and Sunday.求一篇关于时尚的英语作文问:250字左右,四级水平答:FashionclothesIthinkthetrainersthejeansandthejumperareinfashionnow.Thetrainersareyoungpeople’sfavourite.Ithinkthetrainersarebeautifulandcomfortableifthey’remadeofleather.Maybewecanjumperhig...防抓取,学路网提供内容。LZ生命在一运动很多单词都拼错了,别选他的.求一篇英语作文谢谢问:求一篇英语作文谢谢Directions:Whatmakesustrulyhappydependson...答:全文原创,请阅。Happinessisthepermanenttop防抓取,学路网提供内容。======以下答案可供参考======求一篇关于如何学习英语的英文作文问:越多越好……拜托了~~~答:Englishismoreimportantnow.Butitisdifficultformanystudentstostudyit.N防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案1:求一篇英文自我介绍!!问:过两天我要去一个自主招生的学校面试,是空中乘务专业,也就是空姐。面...答:英语面试自我介绍的时候一般不会称呼面试官的,三种情形:1、面试官是几个同性别的人时,开场白直接说,防抓取,学路网提供内容。My favorite hobby is stamps collecting. Since I was a little one, my mum took a lot of colorful stamps for me from abroad. She always traveled abroad by then. I loved those lovely stamps because they riched my life. When I grew up, I began to collect stamps by myself. I bought new stamps and asked rare ones from my friends. Stamps opened a new world to me, they helped me learn new things, and inspired my great interest to the outside world.求一篇英语作文谢谢问:求一篇英语作文谢谢作文要求Todaywearemore"connected"thaneverbe...答:AsfarasIamconcerned,Iagreewiththis.Therearesomereasonsaccountingforthis.Firstly,withtherapiddevelopmentofsociety,advancesinofficeequipmentshavebeenmade,technologyhastransformedourabilitytocomm...防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案2:求一篇英语作文问:求一篇英语作文星光中学近期举行了一次登山活动,假设你是学校英语栏的...答:April10th,Itisafineday.Onthatday,XingGuangschool(不知道准防抓取,学路网提供内容。自己想!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!求一篇英语情书问:我是一个高中生,英语老师要求我们每天都要用英语演讲一次!我想借这次...答:因为你很用心我也稍微帮你弄了一下一定要成功啊!刚开始的时候你可以节讯生而为赢》中的第一段朗诵然后再读我写给你的东西。自己再加一点内容。BorntoWinEachhumanbeingisbornassomethingnew,somethingthatneverexistedbefo...防抓取,学路网提供内容。供参考答案3:求一篇英语email范文!问:大概内容为:本来这个项目是按照计划进行的,但是中途发现项目需要超期完...答:DearXXX,Goodday!LasttimewediscussXXXproject.an防抓取,学路网提供内容。My
hobby防抓取,学路网提供内容。Collecting
hobby.I've
dolls.蛋清敷脸可以收缩毛孔,紧致肌肤,蛋清敷脸也可以能将毛孔里的脏东西清理出来,同时具备收缩毛孔功效。改善脸上的油光,痘痘和脸面的不平衡,也能提高你的自信~但是鸡蛋清并不是直接敷在脸上的,要和其他东西混在一防抓取,学路网提供内容。Flying
hobby. I've
kite.如果狗狗不满4个月,它无法控制自己的排尿,所以会很辛苦,但是得教他,首先得有笼子,狗狗排尿一般在吃完东西的30min左右,每只狗可能时间不同,这个时候带它去wc,让它排尿。如果不排你就把它带回笼子里,防抓取,学路网提供内容。Reading
hobby.I've
books.感谢邀请!“粪水臭豆腐”是如何炼成的?用粪水“增臭”的臭豆腐《法制日报》曾报道湖南长沙臭豆腐制作内幕,一些黑心商贩在供求失衡及利益的驱使下,制作臭豆腐采取不正常制臭方法,使用粪便及一些化学添加剂来增臭防抓取,学路网提供内容。I
English.Can
English?宁奕是小说《凰权》中的男主角。说到小说中的男主一般都是现实中无法企及的,只有这样才能满足观众的心理,让观众能有看下去的欲望。而凰权中的男主,宁奕同样如此,有很多方面都是完美的。首先说容貌,小说中是这样防抓取,学路网提供内容。Spring
festival.《何为雕母》雕母钱从唐朝就有记载,流行于清代。为什么要从清代说起呢?因为只有清代雕母走向了成熟,并且还用在了钱币设计,这就需要当时的雕母作范,朝廷用于各个地方照着样子铸币需要,这就逐渐形成了另外三种钱防抓取,学路网提供内容。We
Festival.小时候,家里很穷,难得吃上红烧肉,因此,就很期待过节,因为,那时候,家里才会买猪肉,回来烧。不过,现在生活好了,不再为物质生活而烦恼,但是再也找不回童年时的美好回忆,每次做红烧肉,都想寻找到童年的记忆防抓取,学路网提供内容。楼主选我的!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!受邀回答此问题。之前回答过类似人民币硬币收藏与珍稀度的问题,很多类似的问题因为无论精普制,无论品相与否等因素,空谈价值多寡,无异于不谈剂量说毒性一般。提问来看这是两个问题,第一个问题,长城币有收藏价值防抓取,学路网提供内容。好心人帮我写一篇英语作文,加急,悬赏20.关于习惯的英语作文2...良好的习惯(GoodManners)Goodmannersarenecessarybecauseoneisjudgedbyhismanners.One'smannersnotonlyshowwhatkindofeducationhehasreceivedandwhathissocialpos...写一篇英语作文mycollagelife加急Inmyopinion,collegelifeisfulloffreedom,andfun,mycollegelifeinmydreamisthatyoucanchooseanycoursesasyoulike......TANDARDCHINESEANDDIALECTS为题,写一篇英语作文,明...Forexample,teachersofChinesesaytheycannotunderstandwhattheirstudentsaretryingtoconveyintheiressayssincetheyuseirregularChineseorfragmentsofEnglishword...英语作文加急!!高中生住校难免发生矛盾,寝室同学也会发生小...你可以再百度上打英文翻译,然后再输入你想要写的就可以了啊,不过再网上抄写个人不建议,因为英语本来就需要多背,英文才会有进步啊!
相关信息:
- Copyright & 2017 www.xue63.com All Rights Reserved扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
老师让我们写一篇英语作文,急用,谁能帮一下我啊,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1. How to learn English wellLearning English takes time so if we want to learn it well, we should spend much time practicing using English every day. Besides, we should listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class. Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully. If we have time,we'd better isten to English radio programmes, read English stories and newspapers, watch English films and TV programmes ,keep a diary in English . If we make mistakes, correct them at once and try not to make the same mistakes. What's more, we should look up new words in the dictionary before class and prepare each lesson carefully before class. I believe if we work hard and have good ways of learning English, we will learn English well. 学英语是要花费时间的,因此我们要花大量的时间每天练习使用英语.而且我们应该上课认真听讲、记笔记、经常复习我们所学的、认真完成作业.如果我们有时间,最好听英语广播、读英语故事和报纸、看英语电影和电视节目、用英语记日记.如果我们出错了,就要马上更改并尽力别再犯同样的错误.并且我们在课前要查字典认真预习.我相信如果我们努力学习并且有好的学英语方法,我们一定会学好英语的. 2.
My family rulesThere are many rules at my house. I have to get up at six o'clock and be home by 6:30pm.on weekdays. I have to do my homework after school.I can't watch TV and play computer games on school nights. I have to stay at home instead of my friends’ home on school nights . I should clean up my room every morning and we take turns to take out the trush and wash dishes. My parents don’t allow me to stay up until 11:00 pm because teenagers should sleep for 8~9 hours . I think the most strict rule is that my parents do not allow me to watch TV at night ,thought it is good for me .I can't do it .I think it is a good way to have a rest . Although I don’t agree with some of the ruls, I know my parents love me so I always obey my family rules.旅游:3. 我的书房Look at my study. When you enter it, you will see a bookshelf on the left corner. There are hundreds of different books and magazines on it. Next to the bookshelf there is a desk and a chair where I study there. There is a record, a lamp and a computer on it. I often do my homework, listen to the tape
and surf the internet there. There is a picture of movie star on the wall. My study
is always clean and tidy. I like it very much.4. A trip to the beachMay 2nd,
Saturday, SunnyIt was sunny and warm today. I went to the beach near my home with my best friend Jim. It took us twenty minutes to get there by bike. We walked on the beach, played games, swam in the sea and built up a sand castle. We didn't go home until 5:00 in the afternoon. Although we felt tired, we were happy because we really had a good time.都是自己的创作,不知道你需要哪方面的,有需要请hi
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮忙写一篇英语作文,急!!!10分钟内搞定,谢了!!!【郑州大学吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:589,228贴子:
帮忙写一篇英语作文,急!!!10分钟内搞定,谢了!!!收藏
六、Writing(1道小题,共15分) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic “My View on Advertisement”. You should write at least&& 120&& words&& and&& you&& should&& base&& your&& composition&& on&& the outline (given in Chinese) below. 1. 广告的使用越来越普及;2. 广告给消费者带来的好处;3. 广告给消费者带来的弊端。
江苏 郑州大学网络学院查看,2018年成人学历招生简章发布,新生报考条件调整,96个热门专业可选,大专/本科学历国家认可,学信网可查!
急!!!NB的哥哥姐姐来一个啊!!!
有在的没???!!!谢谢了
没人啊!!!
郑大的哥们姐们,来个啊
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
过点了,刚才我学习光影了
登录百度帐号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
以trip为题写一篇英语作文!急.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
A Trip to the Ocean Park My parents and I went to the ocean park last Sunday.We went by bus.We started off at 8:00am and got there at 8:30am.There were a lot of people in the park,boys and girls ,young and old were everywhere.We were very excited.We saw many colorful and strange fishes.But what's most interesting was watching the dolphin show.It was on at 3:00pm.The lovely dolphins jumped out of the water suddenly and dived under the water again quickly.Then they swam close to the ball and suddenly hit it with their noses.Soon they began to dance with music.Wow!How amazing it was!It was a nice trip.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
多少字? 要求什么程度?
扫描下载二维码小J解决问题&
要写一篇关于介绍学校的英语作文,不用多,60个单词就行了,急用
更新时间: 20:03
JE技校网推荐内容
全世界说英语的国家和地区共有172个。 以英语作为 官方语言 的有:
英语世界分布图

国、澳大利亚、巴哈马群岛、博茨瓦纳(但国语是Setswana)、加拿大(连同法语)、斐济
(但是国语是斐济语)、中国香港(连同普通话、粤语)、印度(连同孟加拉语、泰卢固语、马拉地语、泰米尔语、乌尔都语、G...... ...
商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。商务英语课程不只是简单地对学员的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向学员传
授一种西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外国人打交道,如何和他们合作、工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等,从某种程度上说是包含在文化概
念里的。... ...
找不到你想要的专业吗?
游贵州九洞天 日,我们游览了国家级风景名胜区九洞天。 这个风景区位于我区大方县的猫场镇,离大方县城60公里,离毗邻的纳雍县城60公里,离毕节城区70公里。虽然离毕节不远,但目前要去景区还只能经大方县城走。从大方县城去的路,基本上是油路,不算太烂,但由于等级低、弯道多,路面也不是太好,行车差不多要两个小时。 九洞天是上世纪80年代初发现的,跟我区的国家级风景名胜区织金洞几乎同时,但...
On Aug 7, 2010,a powerful mudslides damaged houses in the landslide-hit Zhouqu County, Gannan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture in northwest China''s Gansu Province. 日,甘肃甘南藏族自治州舟曲县发生特大泥石流。 I fell...
自己改动一下就行了,进“人人听力网rrting”搜英语作文, ·小学英语作文 @#·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 #$·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 · ~GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 这里有近两千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,要给分喔...
给你几篇相关文稿参考,建议不要抄袭,对你没好处,但可以借鉴和参考。 1、《信息资源在我国汽车维修业中的应用前景探讨》 2、《汽车行业发展前景及人才需求》 祝你顺利!...
"However" is not due to a festival, originally called off-year around customs, the festival is endless also and same. The northern most areas says month, 23 / December 24 people, jiangsu section for o...
招生信息与资讯
微信扫一扫咨询技校问题
网站版权与免责声明:
①由于各方面不确定的因素,有可能原文内容调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请网友以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本站学校简介、学校招生信息的版权属于各个学校!
本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请联系我们(邮件)
&&本站QQ官方微博:@jixiaoJE &
&Copyright &2016&&www.qqje.com&&All Rights Reserved.
JE技校网 , 中国技校品牌网!

我要回帖

更多关于 如何写好一篇英语作文 的文章

随机推荐