) noodles ( woul...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
you?(同义句转换)
for) you?2、I’d
noodles.(对括号里的部分提问)
) noodles (
would) you
扫描下载二维码同义句改写。每空一词,含缩写 Can you tell me the way to the hotel? ____ ____ the hotel?_百度知道
同义句改写。每空一词,含缩写 Can you tell me the way to the hotel? ____ ____ the hotel?
Can you write a letter to him?Can you ____ ____ him?Isn't it a little scary?Isn't it____ ____scary?下面的问题能做就做,不做也没关系There Garce m___
a panda from ChinaThey become good f___.
我有更好的答案
【Where is 】the hotel?Can you【write
】him?Isn't it 【 a bit 】 scaryThere Garce 【met 】a panda from China
不确定They become good 【friends】望采纳!
Where iswrite to a bit
1.WHERE IS2.WRITE TO3.A BIT
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。> 【答案带解析】句型转换。 1.Can you help him?(同义句转换) Can you...
句型转换。1.Can you help him?(同义句转换)Can you _______ _______ _______ ________ ?2.They work six days a week. (同上)They work ________ Monday _______ Saturday.3.He goes to work in a car. (同上)He _______ a ________ to work.4. It takes 7 hours by plane?(划线部分提问)_______ ________ does it take by plane?5. He usually gets up at 5:30 in the morning.(现在进行时)He ________ ________ ________ now.6.The meat is twelve yuan a kilo. (划线部分提问)_______ ________ is the meat a kilo?7.Throw it like this, please.(否定祈使句)______ _____ ________ like this, please.8.He isn’t good at math. He ________ _______ well in math. 
1.give him a hand
3.takes car
4.How long
5.is getting up
6.How much
7.Don’t throw it
8.doesn’t do
试题分析:
1.句意为:你能帮帮他吗?根据语境并结合转换要求可知,这里表示的是“帮他一个忙”。在英语中“帮他一个忙...
考点分析:
考点1:句型转换
& & & & 句型转换是目前英语中考的一个常见题型,主要考查学生对不同句子结构(语法)的语言运用能力。句子结构和词汇同样是英语学习的基础。英语和汉语属两种不同的语言。句子结构自然有很大的不同。不同句子的结构掌握的越多,英语语言运用的能力就越强。如果你不能用不同的句子结构表达同一意思,你才能有运用自如的感觉。所以要学好英语。必须熟练掌握各类英语句子的基本结构和句型。同时,更多地掌握英语的句法还能提高阅读,写话,以至于听力等能力。英语中考考查句子结构题型是“按要求改写句子”。学生只要掌握英语句子的基本结构和单词拼写,该大题得满分并不难的。
相关试题推荐
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词 。1.This is the b__________ of the garden tour .2.I’m
s________they can play in the heat .3.Let’s see the pandas f_________.4.L_________ are from South Africa .5.He’s a policeman .It’s a
d _____________ job . 
根据句意用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。1.We are ________(take) photos now .2.How about _________(go) to the Great Wall .3.Army _______(like ) talking to people.4.I can ________(speak)English and French .5.Bridge Street is a good place _________( have) fun . 
补全对话。请根据所给的信息完成下列对话。Name:
Mary Dale Birthday : November 19thNationality :AmericanLiving place :California or MontanaFavorite pets :dogs and horsesFavorite colors :silver(银色)and blueA
journalist(记者) is asking Marry Dale ,an 1._______ actress(女演员), some questions .J=journalist
DaleJ: May I know your 2.__________?M: Sure .My birthday is 3._______
4. __________ .J: Where are you 5._________ now .M: I am living in California now but sometimes I 6.________ in Montana .J: What kind of 7._________ is your favorite ?M: Dogs and 8.________ .J: I see you wear sliver and blue dresses a lot .M: Oh, yes.Sliver and9.______ are my favorite10.______. 
选词填空。请从方框内选择适当的词语完成这封信。Writing,
swimming , flying,sunny,
having Dear Bob,My name is Rich .I’m fourteen years old .I’m1._________ in a middle school .My school is nice and clean. There are 30 students in my class .It’s2._______ today . My classmates and I are3.________ a good time on the beach .It’s a nice place .The water is blue and clear . Many birds are4.________ over the sea .Many people are 5.________ . Some boys are6.________ football . Some people are7.______ on the beach . A girl is8._________
pictures on a chair .Another girl is 9._______ photos .I’m 10.________to you ! What are you doing ? I hope you can write to me soon .Best wishes! Rich 
It is in autumn(秋天). A young man comes to a forest(森林). He’s walking beside the forest. On his right is a river. On his left is the forest. Suddenly(突然)he sees two green eyes looking at him from the trees. A tiger(老虎)is getting ready(准备)to jump on him.What does he do? He must jump into the river. But in the river there is a big crocodile(鳄鱼). Its mouth(嘴)is very big. The young man closes his eyes. The tiger jumps over him. And the young man opens his eyes. The tiger jumps over him. And the young man opens his eyes. The tiger is now in the mouth of the crocodile.1.When does the story take place(发生)? ______.A. In winter
B. In springC. In summer
D. In autumn2.Where is he walking? _______.A. Near the river
B. Beside a forestC. By the river
D. Be the lake3.What does he see looking at him? _______.A. Two green eyes
B. A tigerC. A crocodile
D. A man4.Does he close his eyes at first(起初)? _________.A. Yes, he does
B. No, he does notC. Yes, he must
D. No, he mustn’t5.What does the man see at last(最后)?__________.A. The tiger is in the mouth of the crocodileB. The crocodile is in the mouth of the tigerC. A fish in the mouth of the crocodileD. A ship is in the mouth of the crocodile 
题型:句型转换
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.同义句转换,一空一词。 1, Can you help me? Can you ________百度知道
同义句转换,一空一词。 1, Can you help me? Can you _______
同义句转换,一空一词。1, Can you help me?Can you _______ ______
________?2, In order to be healthy, you'd better stop smoking. In order to be healthy, you'd better _______
_________.
我有更好的答案
1, give a hand to me2, give up smoking
如有疑问,欢迎追问,有问必答!
采纳率:72%
来自团队:
1, Can you help me?Can you ___give____ ___me___
___hand____
____please____?2, In order to be healthy, you'd better stop smoking. In order to be healthy, you'd better ___give____
____smoking____.
give a hand to menot to smoke
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 what about you同义句 的文章