there is a book on themysql table is full. 这里为什么要加个the

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
There is a desk,there is a book on the desk .为什么 那个书不特指?还有 想这样 某一个东西在某个特指上的东西 比如 a book on the desk 前面的某个东西不用特指吗,初一的题关于定冠词和不定冠词的 is后能+the吗
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
a book on the desk 是指桌子上有一本书,并没有特别说明是哪一本数、是什么书.the book on the desk 是指那书在桌子上,前文会有一句话提到那本书,而这句话是为了特别点出那本书的位置.比如:我打扫房间的时候看到餐桌上有一本书.I saw a book on the dining-table when I was doing cleaning.-我找不到我的英语书了-那本书在餐桌上
-"I can' t find my English book."-"The book is on the dining-table".
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码There is no book on the desk 和 There is not a book on the desk怎么讲区别_百度知道
There is no book on the desk 和 There is not a book on the desk怎么讲区别
上述两个句子意思一致,但是学生老会只记得there be 的否定形式是there not be, 但其实There is no book on the desk这一表达中要填no, 这个区别要怎么讲才能加深学生印象呢?
我有更好的答案求助知道网友
否定词修饰的内容不同,no修饰的是book,not和is组合成否定含义,然后在修饰book
There is no book on the desk.The book is not on the desk.
本回答被网友采纳
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。四年级英语竞赛听力部分 一、听录音连线,根据录音内容把人物与对应图片相连或与相关信息相连,每小题读两遍。 1. She has long hair.
2. Wu Yifan wears glasses. 3. Zhang Peng is tall and strong. 4. She is quiet. 5. My brother is thin. 二、听句子,选出与录音内容相同的一项,每小题读两遍。 1. Turn on the light. 2. Take a shower. 3. It’s near the window. 4. He is tall and strong. 5.I have some toys. 三、听句子,选择相应的答语,每小题读两遍。 1. Where is my dog? 2. Where can we take a shower? 3. Let me help you. 4. Who is she? 5.Where is the ruler? 四、听录音,根据录音内容写出相关数字,每小题 读两遍。 (5分) 1. I can see 8 forks on the table. 2.Look ,I have 11 keys in my bag. 3.
There are 20 Chinese book in my desk. 4.
John has 17 pencils. 5. There are 15 girls in the classroom. 五、听录音,给图片标号,每小题读两遍。(5分) 1.Chen Jie is playing the computer. 2. Whose English book is this ? It’s mine. 3. Turn on the light, please. 4. Wow, your fan is so nice. 5. What colour is your schoolbag?
It’s purple and orange.
六、根据你所听到的对话,选出最佳选项,写在题前的括号内,每小题读两遍。(5分) 1.A:Hi,mom ,where is my key?
B: It’s in the door. Question: Where is the key? 2. A:Hi,Jim .I have a picture book.
B: Really? Can I have a look?
A: Sure. Here you are. Question: What do I have? 3. A:Zhang Peng, what’s in your bag?
B: A maths book, two note books and 4 storybooks.
A: Wow, your book is so heavy. Question: What’s in Zhang Peng’s bag? 4. A:Who’s that girl?
B: She’s Amy.
Question: What’s the girl’s name? 5. A:Mike,what would you like for dinner?
B: I’d like some beef and vegetables. B: OK. Here you are. Question: ,What would Mike like for dinner?_英语听力材料-一起作业老师
四年级英语竞赛听力部分 一、听录音连线,根据录音内容把人物与对应图片相连或与相关信息相连,每小题读两遍。 1. She has long hair.
2. Wu Yifan wears glasses. 3. Zhang Peng is tall and strong. 4. She is quiet. 5. My brother is thin. 二、听句子,选出与录音内容相同的一项,每小题读两遍。 1. Turn on the light. 2. Take a shower. 3. It’s near the window. 4. He is tall and strong. 5.I have some toys. 三、听句子,选择相应的答语,每小题读两遍。 1. Where is my dog? 2. Where can we take a shower? 3. Let me help you. 4. Who is she? 5.Where is the ruler? 四、听录音,根据录音内容写出相关数字,每小题 读两遍。 (5分) 1. I can see 8 forks on the table. 2.Look ,I have 11 keys in my bag. 3.
There are 20 Chinese book in my desk. 4.
John has 17 pencils. 5. There are 15 girls in the classroom. 五、听录音,给图片标号,每小题读两遍。(5分) 1.Chen Jie is playing the computer. 2. Whose English book is this ? It’s mine. 3. Turn on the light, please. 4. Wow, your fan is so nice. 5. What colour is your schoolbag?
It’s purple and orange.
六、根据你所听到的对话,选出最佳选项,写在题前的括号内,每小题读两遍。(5分) 1.A:Hi,mom ,where is my key?
B: It’s in the door. Question: Where is the key? 2. A:Hi,Jim .I have a picture book.
B: Really? Can I have a look?
A: Sure. Here you are. Question: What do I have? 3. A:Zhang Peng, what’s in your bag?
B: A maths book, two note books and 4 storybooks.
A: Wow, your book is so heavy. Question: What’s in Zhang Peng’s bag? 4. A:Who’s that girl?
B: She’s Amy.
Question: What’s the girl’s name? 5. A:Mike,what would you like for dinner?
B: I’d like some beef and vegetables. B: OK. Here you are. Question: ,What would Mike like for dinner?
请听下面一段音乐,并调试音量。听力测试现在开始。一、听录音,选出听到的单词。每个单词读两遍。1. happy2. cold3. feel4. well5. easy二、听录音,选出正确的答案。每段对话读两遍。1. W: Hello, this is Tom. Who is that ?M: Hi, this is Mary.2. W: Hello. Sunnyside Inn. May I help you?M: Yes, I'd like to reserve a room for two on the 21st of March.W: OK. Let me check our books for a moment. The 21st of May, right?M: No. March, not May.There was a book on the table.
有本书放在桌子上。
There is a book on the table.
桌上有一本书。 那船正从桥下驶过。
I see a book on the table next to me.
我看见紧挨我的桌子上有本书。
He saw a book on the table and picked it up, idly curious.
他看见桌子上一本书,纯粹出于好奇而拿了起来。
I can see a book on the table.
我能看见桌子上有一本书。
Is there a book on the table?
桌子上有一本书吗?
There's a book on the table.
桌子上放著一本书。
There is a book on the table.
桌上有一本书。…(不特定)
There is only a book on the table.
桌上只有一本书。 (别无它物。
There was a book lying on the table.
他躺在地板上读书。
A book was placed on the table.
一本书放在桌子上。
What's this? Where is it? It is a book. It is on the table.
这是什么?它在哪儿?是一本书,在桌子上。
There is a cup, a book and two pens on the table.
桌上有一个杯子、一本书和两支笔。
There is a book and two newspapers on the table.
在桌上有一本书和两张报纸。
There are two pens, a book and three pencil-boxes on the table.
书桌上有一本书,两支钢笔和三个铅笔盒。
There is a book, two pencils and some buttons on the table.
在桌子上,有一本书,两支铅笔和一些扣子。
There is a book, two pencils and some clasps on the table.
在桌子上,有一本书,coach 16366,两支铅笔和一些扣子。
On the table there is a book.
桌子上边有一本书。
You can do as you please, but I shall keep my book on the table here and read a little every morning as soon as I wake, for I know it will do me good and help me through the day.
你们爱怎样我不管,但我要把书放在这张桌上,每天早上一醒来就读一点,因为我知道,这样会有好处,它将伴我度过每一天。
There were four books on the table. Each book was a different colour.
桌子上有四本书,每一本是不同的颜色。
On the table is a pen , a book and some pictures.
在桌子上有一只笔,一本书和一些图片。
On the coffee table sat a copy of an earlier best-selling book I wrote.
在咖啡桌旁放着她带来的我写的第一本畅销书。
Hold the CLOSED book in your hand, on your lap or on a table.
把关住的书握在手上,或者腿上或者在桌子上。
Hold the CLOSED book in your hand, on your lap or on a table.
把关住的书握在手上,或者腿上或者在桌子上。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!英语问题Is there a book on the table?Yes ,there is .Is the book red_百度知道
英语问题Is there a book on the table?Yes ,there is .Is the book red
yes, it is. / no, it isn't
这句话有没错呀
采纳率:24%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
table的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力