想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高一英语词语填空_百度知道
高一英语词语填空
高一英语词语填空急急急
我有更好的答案
61, biking
63, increasingly
64, who 65, created66, was chosen67, to encourage 68, enjoyable 69, with70, cheaper
如有疑问,欢迎追问,有问必答!
采纳率:73%
来自团队:
graduateordinaryfluentlyfrightensincerelyqualitydecorateresponsibilityignoretransportation
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
文件正在下载中,请稍后……
提示:如果文件下载不成功,请
用掌上学科网获取优质资源总是快人一步
该文件的关联资源
Copyright & Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved牛津高一英语动词填空练习题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
牛津高一英语动词填空练习题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
牛津高一英语动词填空练习题及答案
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m 动词: 1. What he said just now _________(remind) me of the American professor. 2. The professor _____________(refer) to at the meeting is from Beijing university. 3. In the United States, lunch __________(provide) for students for free at school. 4. --- What shall we do this weekend? --- I suggest _______(visit) the Dinosaur park. 5. I’m afraid this is the best way we can think of ________(help) you. 6. They _________(run out) of their water and food, which worried them a lot. 7. _______(enter) the room, I found him lying in bed, lost in thought. 8. Our school ________(offer) more than 20 optional courses for students to choose from this term. 9. Have you ever considered __________(travel) abroad. 10. He was reported ___________(cover) 30 miles on foot that day. 11. Mary ________(work out) in the college gym at the moment. 12. We really regret _______(say) that you are wrong. 13. He suggests us ________(start) early. 14. He advised us _________(start) early. 15. I’m sorry I missed ________(see) you while in America. 16. He seemed to _________(drop) most of his friends. 17. We should _________(inform) of how the work is getting on. 18. Greatly ________(affect) by his son’s failure, the father was in low spirits. 19.If you don’t want to miss the film, you should go to the cinema ________(make) sure of the time of it. 20. Whenever he had time, he _________(help) his mother with housework. 21. I ________(leave) when it began to rain. 22. You’d better come tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow afternoon I _______(see) a friend off at the airport. 23. Such a terrible murder must _________(look into) by the police. 24. You are not allowed __________(stay out) late at night. 25. He seemed to _______(show) no interest in this picture. 26. Better _________(not believe) her story.
27. Mr. Black is a person fond of __________(praise).
28. Our teacher suggested ________(give) a party to celebrate New Year’s Day.
29. He narrowly missed__________(knock) down by the car.
30.There is no need ________(tell ) him the news so soon.
31._____________(compare) with his, your composition is better.
32 This is not the first time I _________(hear) her name mentioned.
33. We can hardly imagine __________(live) without water.
34. Don’t leave before you finish ___________(write) your composition.
35. She _________(marry) to that man for 3 years.
36. It’s a wonderful night. How about _________(take) a walk.
37. There are a number of students waiting to get __________(examine).
38. Coal is used to ___________(produce) electricity for industry.
39. The young man was praised for __________(save) the boy’s life.
40. I don’t feel like _________(take) a walk at the moment.
41. Ten years _________(pass) since then.
42. A boy with one of his front teeth _________(miss) came into the classroom.
43 . The question __________(discuss) at the meeting at the moment.
44. According to the timetable, the next train for Beijing ________(leave) at 8: 13.
45. It is the third time you _________(invite) to attend your students’ parties.
46. My classmates _________(have) a party this time tomorrow.
47. My little daughter can never keep still while her photograph_________(take).
48. The excellent student asked __________(send) to the poorest area.
49. They will go outing if it ____________(not rain) this Sunday.
50 By the end of last week, four large bridges __________(build) over the river.
51. If you want to the job_________(do) before Friday, you’d better come to help us.
52. The students have five sentences ________(make) every week.
53. The room needs _________(clean). It’s so dirty.
54. I was about __________(telephone ) him when he entered the room.
55. My friend asked me if I regretted _________(buy) the bike with 2,000 yuan.
56. _________(ride) a bike helps you keep slim and stay healthy.
57. In yesterday’s physics exam, John got better marks than _________(expect).
58. Mary told me the film is interesting and it worth _________(see).
59. I don’t think my mum missed ___________(talk) with me, but she did.
60. There are ‘No Smoking’ signs everywhere in our school. Everyone is forbidden _________ (smoke) here.
61. My computer was _______(break) so I couldn’t read your two e-mails until toady.
62. ------Where is Amy now?
&& ------She is now in hospital _________(recover) from liver failure.
63. ------What did the doctor suggest?
&& ------& _________ (work out) for an hour every day.
64. He’s crazy. He wastes so much valuable time __________(chat) on-line.
65. He lay in bed with his eyes closed, __________(listen) to the music over the radio.
66. I had seen this film for several times, but this was the first time I ________(catch) the meaning of it.
67. My brother got __________(dress) quickly and rushed out to school.
68. I as well as my sister _________(get) up at six every day.
69. The sports meet the students had been looking forward to __________(hold) yesterday.
70. The question was more difficult than we __________(expect).
71. I’d like to have the package __________(weigh).
72. The Olympic Games ___________(hold) in 2008 will surely be a success.
73. Two cars crashed into each other, _________(kill) five passengers.
74. The day he looked forward to __________(arrive) at last.
75. Five students passed the demanding test, me _________(include).
76. I wish I ______________(not try) to repair the bike, for I only made it worse.
77. I got a ‘D’ again. I wish I ________(take ) Father’s advice.
78. They insisted that they ________(not see) the men he had mentioned.
79. _________(follow) my instructions, and you can’t miss it.
80.Music along with other forms of entertainments _________(play) an important part in our daily life.
81.The hotel _______(run) by Mr Wang is very successful.
82.The school __________(start) 150 years ago.
83. She stayed up late, __________(prepare) a report.
84. Do you know the name of the song _________(sing) by the singer?
85. ______ your plan _______________(approve) yet?
86. English, Chinese and maths are _________(require) subjects to every student.
87. In class, the students listen to the teacher _____________(explain) the text.
88. Smoking ______________(not allow) in hospitals.
89.The teacher requires that the exercise books ___________(hand) in early tomorrow morning.
90. Your trousers require ___________________(press).
&答案:1. reminded& 2. referred& 3. is provided& 4. visiting& 5. to help& 6. had run/ were running
7. Entering& 8. has offered& 9. traveling& 10. to nave covered& 11. is working out& 12. to stay
13. starting& 14. to start& 15. seeing& 16. have dropped& 17. be informed& 18. affected
19. to make& 20. would help& 21. was leaving& 22. will be seeing& 23. be looked into& 24. to stay out& 25. show& 26. not believe& 27. being praised& 28. giving& 29. being knocked& 30. to tell& 31. Compared& 32. have heard& 33. living& 34. writing& 35. has been married& 36. taking& 37. examined& 38. produce& 39. having saved& 40. taking& 41. has passed& 42. missing& 43. is being discussed& 44. leaves& 45. have been invited& 46. will be having& 47. is taken& 48. to be sent& 49. doesn’t rain& 50. had been built& 51. done/ to be done& 52. to make& 53. cleaning/ to be cleaned& 54. to telephone& 55. having bought& 56. Riding& 57. expected/ had been expected
58. seeing& 59. talking& 60. to smoke& 61. broken& 62. recovering& 63. Working out& 64. chatting& 65. listening& 66. had caught& 67. dressed& 68. get& 69. was held& 70. had expected
71. weighed& 72. to be held& 73. killing& 74. arrived& 75. included& 76. had not tried& 77. had taken& 78. didn’t see& 79. Follow& 80. plays& 81. run& 82. was started& 83. preparing& 84. sung& 85. Have …been approved& 86. required& 87. explaining& 88. is not allowed& 89.(should) be handed& 90. pressing/ to be pressed
文 章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 Y k J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 2017高一英语竞赛答案 的文章

随机推荐