3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
以“人们为什么要工作?”为题写一篇英语作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
My name is Mike.I am a middle school student. When I grow up,I want to become a doctor. Because now people many were illnesses, some even died because of illness. I very want to help them, help the patients around the world, so I decided to become a doctor. But this is not easy, now I want to study hard, lay a good foundation for the future, cared more about others, I believe that my dream will come true someday.o(∩_∩)o 希望能帮助到你!o(∩_∩)o ★★★★★请及时给予好评或采纳,万分感谢!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以My Hometown为题写一篇80字左右的英语作文 提示:我的家乡安静美丽,离南京市近,坐汽车一个小时,多以My Hometown为题写一篇80字左右的英语作文提示:我的家乡安静美丽,离南京市近,坐汽车一个小时,多数人住楼房,购物中心,影院,公园,乡下,钓鱼,等等.怎么写?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My hometown is very beautiful and peaceful.It is closed to Nanjing city and you can drive there for one hour.there are many people living in the apartment that is surrounded by the park,the shopping centre and the cinema.In the country,we can go fishing and help farmers do some farm work.Is not it much interensting?let you come to my hometown.we will show you more interesting local convention.If you come,we will very welcome.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码规划人生,成就未来。请以“My dream”为题写一篇英语短文,描述你梦想的工作_百度知道
规划人生,成就未来。请以“My dream”为题写一篇英语短文,描述你梦想的工作
我有更好的答案
Everyone has his own dream. Some want to be doctors. Others hope to be scientists. My dream is to become a teacher. 每个人都有他自己的梦想。一些人想成为医生。一些人希望成为科学家。我的梦想是成为一名老师。Teachers can not teach us many things at school, but they do their best to teach us how to learn. Thanks to them, we learn knowledge. And at the same time, we learn how to live a happy life. They spend most time on their students. They are great in my eyes.老师不仅能在学校教给我们许多事情,而且他们尽力教会我们如何去学习。感谢他们,我们学到了知识。并且在同时,我们知道怎么幸福地生活。 他们花费他们大多数时间在他们的学生身上。他们在我的眼里是伟大的。I hope to be a teacher because I admire teachers. I know it is not easy to make my dream come true. But I decide to study harder from now on. I am sure my dream will come true.我希望成为一名教师因为我钦佩老师。我知道实现我的梦想并不容易。但是我决定从现在开始更加努力地学习。我确信我的梦想一定能实现。
求采纳,谢谢。
采纳率:66%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文 以my family为题写一篇作文_百度知道
英语作文 以my family为题写一篇作文
我有更好的答案
I have a happy family. There are four people in it. They are my father, my mother, my brother and I .My father is a doctor and my mother is a teacher. My brother and I are students.
At weekends, we often go to the park. My parents love us very much. We love them too. This is my family. A sweet family.
我有一个快乐的家庭。里面有四口人,爸爸,妈妈,哥哥和我。我的爸爸是个医生,妈妈是个老师,哥哥和我都是学生。在周末,通常会去公园。我的父母很爱我们,我们也爱他们。这就是我的家,一个甜蜜的家。
采纳率:74%
来自团队:
This is my family are four people in my family.My father,my mother,my brother and I.My brother is six km et.I have my family you much.??
2条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。以《人生的意义不止工作》为题,写一篇英语作文,跪求呀_百度知道
以《人生的意义不止工作》为题,写一篇英语作文,跪求呀
我有更好的答案
I do not think deeply about the life the significance, my life instead crosses very much meaningful. Even I do not need to know that anything is the life, so long as lived is sufficing. The significance when you seek for it, it only then exists, when your further seeks, it will vanish. Perhaps, only then in we felt when the life does not have the significance, only will then go to seek for it. As for found or not, depended entirely on individual lucky chance, because that was not individual strength can decide. we are not are living depending on the significance, but when we are not is living depending on the significance, our person's status has received the question, will this will test us be a qualified person. If in a person life had never thought tracks down one kind of significance, has never tracked down one kind of significance, has never had outside the material spiritual pursue, then he will be a personality damage person.if a person is only wants to live, so long as he had the basic survival to suffice, do not be too many. If he wants to enjoy, that he wants the thing will be many, not very easy to achieve. But if he wants a significance, that so long as he chooses one from thought that the meaningful matter, relentless does, might. The significance is this kind of kind of thing, when you think it is meaningful, it is meaningful. Some kind of significance not necessarily belongs to all, but only belongs believes it individual. some people said that only then the hu
这是你自己写的吗
采纳率:83%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。