英语这里camelook down uponn怎么翻译?

come across 与come upon异同点_百度知道
come across 与come upon异同点
我有更好的答案
come across 与come upon都可以表示“偶遇”的意思,在这个意思上,两者是相同的。而come across可以表示突然发现、使产生…印象,而come upon则可以表示成为...负担等意思,两者在不表示偶遇的意思时是完全不同的。1、come across
英[kʌm əˈkrɔs]
美[kʌm əˈkrɔs]
偶遇; 偶然发现; 使产生…印象;
[例句]I came across a group of children playing.我碰到一群正在玩耍的小孩。2、come upon
英[kʌm əˈpɔn]
美[kʌm əˈpɑn]
突然产生; 要求; 成为…负担; 偶遇;
[例句]I came upon an irresistible item at a yard sale.在一次庭院拍卖会上,我偶然发现了一个忍不住想买的东西。
采纳率:94%
来自团队:
简单来说,表示“偶然遇见”这个意思的时候相同,其他意思时候用法不同
come across遇到come upon
为您推荐:
across的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。相关词典网站:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译friends.and he often helps them and they like him.but he always thinks himself the cleverest in his class and looks down upon others.this term a new student,fred,came to his class.he's thin and short and talked with few boys.so no children knew him well.and john laughed at him.but he didn' mind it at all.one day john went to mike's birthday party.he sang,danced and showed all his talents to the children.after that he said to fred,"what are you going to show us,my friend"?"I'm not clever",said fred,"can you guess some of my riddles?""certainly,I can",said johnfred told some riddles,but john couldn't guess any.at last the boy said,"now I'll tell the easiest riddle .listen to me carefully.you'll guess it this time.an animal has two heads,six legs ,a long nose and a short nose.can you tell me what it is"?john thought hard and hard,but couldn't guess it.his face turned red and said."what's it"?It's a man riding an elephant'!john didn' t say anything any longer at the party本人手打,可能会有错误,有请及时纠正.请高手们速来
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
约翰是一个好男孩.他努力学习和上学从不迟到.他有很多朋友.和他经常帮助他们,他们喜欢他.但他总是认为自己最聪明的在他的班级和瞧不起别人.这个学期一个新学生,弗雷德,来到他的类.他是瘦的,短,曾与几个男孩.所以没有孩子认识他的.和约翰嘲笑他.但他不介意.有一天约翰去迈克的生日聚会.他唱歌、跳舞、显示所有他的才能给孩子们.之后,他说,弗雷德,“你打算告诉我们,我的朋友”?“我不是聪明”,弗雷德说,“你能猜出我的一些谜语?”“当然,我可以”,约翰说弗雷德告诉一些谜语,但约翰不能想任何.最后,男孩说:“现在我将告诉最简单的谜语.认真听我说.你会想这这个时间.动物有两个头,六条腿,一个长鼻子和一个短的鼻子.你能告诉我它是什么”?约翰认为努力和辛苦,但不能猜它.他的脸变红了,说.“这是什么”?这是一个男人骑着一头大象”!约翰没有说什么再聚会
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
CONVENTION
快点儿;加把劲
You say 'Come on' to someone to encourage them to hurry up.
CONVENTION
得了吧;算了吧
You say 'Come on' to someone when you think that what they are saying is silly or unreasonable.
'Have you said all this to the police?' — 'Aw, come on!'...
“你是不是把这些都告诉警方了?”“呀,怎么会呢!”
Come on, Sue, that was two years ago.
得了吧,休,那是两年前。
PHRASAL VERB
(疾病)开始
If you have an illness or a headache coming on, you can feel it starting.
Tiredness and fever are much more likely to be a sign of flu coming on.
疲倦、发烧更有可能是患流感的征兆。
PHRASAL VERB
If something or someone is coming on well, they are developing well or making good progress.
Lee is coming on very well now and it's a matter of deciding how to fit him into the team...
李现在进步很大,问题是如何在队里给他找一个合适的位置。
The knee's coming on fine, I'm walking comfortably already.
膝盖恢复得很好,我现在走路已经不疼了。
PHRASAL VERB
(机器或系统)开始工作,开始运转
When something such as a machine or system comes on, it starts working or functioning.
The central heating was coming on and the ancient wooden boards creaked.
中央供暖系统开始工作,弄得那些老掉牙的木板嘎吱作响。
PHRASAL VERB
(新的季节或天气)到来
If a new season or type of weather is coming on, it is starting to arrive.
Winter was coming on again...
冬天又来了。
I had two miles to go and it was just coming on to rain.
我还要走两英里,这时候却下起了雨。
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!英语阅读翻译_百度知道
英语阅读翻译
拜托快点啊
一位年轻的旅客来到了阿尔卑斯山。他来到敞大的蛮荒之地,没有任何生命迹象,就是那种你一见就想马上离开的地方。这时,突然,年轻的旅客停下脚步。在这蛮荒之地上有一位老人,拿著四英尺长的铁管在敲打地面,还背著一个袋子。这位年轻的旅客很是好奇,他走近老人,发现他背上的包包是一些橡子。老人家用铁管在地上挖洞。然后从袋子掏来一颗橡子,把它埋在洞的中间。他告诉旅客说:「我种了超过10万颗橡子,也许只有百分之一会发苗成长。但是,这并不重要,因为我会继续种植,直到我生命的最后一天。我只是想做些有用的事。」老人家孤身一人,他的妻子三年前死了,享年70岁。他决定这样度过自己余生。二十五年后,已不再年轻的旅客回到了同一个地方。他对所看到的感到惊讶。他简直不敢相信自己的眼睛。美丽的森林覆盖着土地,足有2英里宽五英里长。鸟儿在歌唱,动物在嬉戏,空气里充满了甜美的野花香。旅客知道,这一切都是因为“有人”在很多年前默默地劳动,这些巨树现在才可以屹立在这里。~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~~~~~猜全文原文如下:A young traveller came to the Alps. He came upon a large wild land without any sign of life. It was the kind of place you wanted to leave at once.Then, suddenly, the young traveller stopped his footstep. In the middle of this wild land an old man was hitting a four-foot length of iron pipe into the ground. He carried a bag on the back.The young traveller was curious and came nearer, finding that in the bag on his back were some acorns. The man was using the iron pipe to dig holes in the ground. Then from the bag he would take an acorn and put it in the middle of the holes. He told the traveller, &I've planted over 100,000 acorns. Perhaps only one out of every hundred will grow. But that doesn't matter as I will continue to plant until the last day of my life. I just want to do something useful.& The man was alone as his wife died at seventy, three years ago, and this was how he decided to spend his final years.Twenty-five years later the now-not-as-young traveller returned to the same place again. What he saw amazed him. He could not believe his own eyes. The land was covered with a beautiful forest two miles wide and five miles long. Birds were singing, animals were playing, and the air was full of the sweet of wild flowers.The traveller knew that it was all because &someone& worked without being known by people many years ago that these huge trees can stand there now.
采纳率:93%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语阅读的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖