求翻译仓鼠出血怎么办急急急!!!

求翻译,急急急!!!_百度知道
求翻译,急急急!!!
秦穆公见晋媵有百里奚之名,而无其人,怪之。公子絷曰:“故虞臣也,今逃矣。”穆公谓公孙枝曰:“子桑在晋,必知百里奚之略,是何等人也?”
  公孙枝对曰:“贤人也。知虞公之不可谏而不谏,是其智;从虞公于晋,而义不臣晋,是其忠。且其人有经世之才,...
楚国国君楚成王听说百里奚善于养牛,就让百里奚为自己养牛。刚当上秦国国君的秦穆公,名字叫任好,是一位胸有大志的国君,听说了百里奚是人才,就想重金赎回百里奚。秦穆公的谋臣公子絷说:“那楚成王一定是不知道百里奚的才能,才让百里奚养马。若用重金赎他。那不就等于告诉人家百里奚是千载难遇的人才吗?”秦穆公问:“那我该怎么样才能得到百里奚?”公子絷说:“可以贵物贱买,用一个奴隶的市价,也就是五张黑公羊皮来换百里奚。那样楚成王就一定不会怀疑了。”
采纳率:100%
Qin Mu male see jin Ying is the name of xi, and no person, strange. Childe Zhi yue: &so YuChen also, escape.& Saddened &GongSunZhi yue:& fruit mulberry in jin, will know in xi slightly, also how?& GongSunZhi of yue: &sage. Also know the danger of not to fight and not to fight, from danger in the jin, the justice minister jin, is its sincerity. And the man have emphasized only, but the worst time ear!& Saddened yue: &my Andrew thyme xi with?& GongSunZhi yue: &I smell in chu xi's wife, wu will be in chu, why not make a person to chu's visit?& Envoys to chu, reward: &xi, at the seaside for ChuJun fell.& Saddened yue: &solitary with heavy COINS, chu its make me?& GongSunZhi yue: &thyme xi don't come!& Saddened yue: &why?& GongSunZhi yue: &chu fell to make xi of don't know xi xian also. Jun to the heavy money, is to accuse of xi xian. Also know chu xi xian, will be for personal use, be willing to give me? If you don't to escape Ying for sin, and base of the redemption, the tube burned my so away from lu also!& Saddened yue: &good!& Five, is make people hold Gu sheep skin into the king said, &we will have a base minister xi in the city, flee in the country. Then I can add sin, to police the dead, sheepskin with five please redeem return!& The king could Qin Huan, make the east China sea men is xi to pay the qin people in prison.
Qinmu see there Baili Xi Jin Maid Accompanying name without its people, and strange . Son tie , saying: &So Yu Chen also , this escape carry .& Mugong that Kung Chi said: & Son Sang Jin, must know Baili Xi 's strategy, how are they? &Chi Kung replied: & Sages also know Yu Gong non remonstrance without remonstrance , from Yu Gong Yu Jin , Chen Jin and justice is not , is its loyalty and its people have only statecraft , but not met . ! it when ear & Mu Gong said:& Guaren Andhra Baili Xi and use of & Kung Chi said:& ? ? Chen Wen Xi Chu 's wife , his death will be in Chu Chu why people go to visit the & messengers Chu , also reported : . & Xi on the waterfront, as chu junmu horse& Mu Gong said: &solitary seeking to re currency , the Chu its promised me peace? & Kung Chi said: & ! Baili Xi not to carry on,& said Mugong : ? & why & Kung Chi said: & Chu makes Xi Wrangler for unknown Xi 's Yin also the king to re- currency requirements of , is reported to the Xi 's Yin also clearly know Xi 's Yin , will be occupied by Ken give me I almost monarch . ? Maid Accompanying terms of escape without sin, and redemption of cheap , so get out of this pipe in Lu Yi Wu also ! &Mu Gong said: & Good ! & People are holding five sheep leather black ewe into at the king said: . & Biyi have cheap Baili Xi minister who fled the country while enriching Guaren plus crime to the police the deceased , Please go to five sheepskin ransom ! & fear of loss of the king of Qin Huan , Naishi East people to pay for prisoners Baili Xi Qin .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求翻译,急急急!!!_百度知道
求翻译,急急急!!!
我有更好的答案
月团圆,多感触多几个世纪以来,中国人一直在都庆祝中秋节和共享月饼。月饼的形状如在中秋之夜的满月,它带著人们对家人的爱和思念。这个节日流传著很多传统民间故事。然而,感动大多数人的,莫过于嫦娥的故事。美丽的嫦娥是后羿的妻子。 后羿射下了九个太阳,女神给了他神丹妙药以酬谢他,谁喝了这药都会长生不老,后羿打算与嫦娥共享。然而,坏人逄蒙试图趁后羿不在家时盗药,嫦娥拒绝给他,把药一口喝下。她变得很轻,飞向月球。后羿太难过了,他每天晚上向著月亮呼唤嫦娥的名字。有一天晚上,他发现,月亮份外圆和明亮,他可以看到妻子在那里。他迅速在花园里摆下她最喜欢的水果和甜点。他多么渴望嫦娥能回来!自此之后,人们开始赏月,并流传著与家人共享月饼的传统。~~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~~原文如下:Full Moon, Full FeelingsChinese people have been celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival and enjoying mooncakes for centuries. Mooncakes are in the shape of a full moon on the Mid-Autumn night. They carry people's wishes to the families they love and miss.There are many traditional folk stories about this festival. However, most people think that the story of Chang'e is the most touching. Chang'e was Hou Yi's beautiful wife. After Hou Yi shot down the nine suns, a goddess gave him magic medicine to thank him. Whoever drank this could live forever, and Hon Yi planned to drink it with Chang'e. H a bad man, Pang Meng, tried to steal the medicine when Hou Yi was not home. Chang'e refused to give it to him and drank it all. She became very light and flew up to the moon. Hou Yi was so sad that he called her out her name to the moon every night.One night, he found that the moon was so bright and round that he could see his wife there. He quickly laid out her favorite fruits and desserts in the garden. How he wished that Chang'e could come back!After this, people started the tradition of admiring the moon and sharing mooncakes with their families.
采纳率:93%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
内存插槽的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。  the physical distance between speakers can indicate a number of things and can also be used to consciously send messages about intent. closeness, for example, indicates intimacy or threat to many speakers whilst distance may denote formality or a lack of interest . proximity is also both a matter of personal style and is often culture-bound so that what may seem normal to a speaker from one culture may appear unnecessarily close or distant to a speaker from another. and standing close to someone may be quite appropriate in some situations such as an informal party, but completely out of place in others,such as meeting with a superior.  posture can convey meaning too. hunched shoulders and a hanging head give a powerful indication of mood.A lowered head when speaking to a superior (with or without eye contact) can convey the appropriate relationship in some cultures.  哪位大神翻译一下 !!!!!!
主帖获得的天涯分:0
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张 | 更多
  考完咯  
  文章中的标点不对吧。
  扬声器之间的物理距离可以说明一些事情,也可以用于有意识地将有关消息发送的意图。亲密关系,例如,表示亲密关系或威胁到许多发言者虽然距离可能表示形式或缺乏兴趣。接近度也是这两个问题的个人风格,并往往是文化绑定,这样,什么可能是正常的一位发言者从一种文化可能会出现不必要地或远或近的位发言者从另一个。而站在某人旁边可能相当适当的在某些情况下,如一个非正式聚会,但完全不在其他国家,如与上级会议的地方。姿势可以传达意思也。驼背的肩膀和悬挂的头给的一个功能强大的情绪的征兆。对上级 (有或无目光接触) 说话时被降下的头可以传达在一些文化中适当的关系。
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)求翻译!!!急急急_百度知道
求翻译!!!急急急
圣托里尼岛是爱琴海诸岛中较有名气的岛屿
圣托里尼岛(Santorini)是爱琴海最璀璨的一颗明珠,柏拉图笔下的自由之地
这里有世界上最美的日落,最壮阔的海景,这里蓝白相知的色彩天地是艺术家的聚集地,
是摄影家的天堂,在这里,你可以作诗人,也可以作画家...
Santorini island is the Aegean Sea islands in the more famous islandThe island of Santorini (Santorini) is one of the most brilliant pearl of Aegean Sea, under the pen of Platon and the land of the freeHere are the world's most beautiful sunset, the most magnificent view of the sea, blue and white color world friendhere is an artists' colony,Is a photographer's paradise, here, you can be a poet, can also be used as a painter, painting the sky of Santorini's blue in your mind.Bo Lisa beach Perissa BeachIs one of the famous beach of Santorini Island, located in the south of the island.The biggest characteristic of sand beach is full of black, in fact, the island beach sand are black volcanic ash particle.
采纳率:33%
Santorini in the Aegean Islands are more famous islandsSantorini (Santorini) is the most brilliant jewel in the Aegean Sea, land of the free PlatonicHere are the world's most beautiful sunset, the most magnificent views of the sea, where the blue color of the world to know each other is a gathering place for artists,A photographer's paradise, where you can make a poet, but also can be used as a painter, painted the most out of your mind Santorini blue sky.Bo Lisa Beach Perissa BeachIs one of the famous beaches of Santorini, located south of the island.Features the largest sand beaches are all black, in fact, the island's beaches are black sand grain ash.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。你深深的伤了我的心。 求翻译英文。 急!急!急!-
你深深的伤了我的心。 求翻译英文。 急!急!急!
来源:www.zuowenzhai.com &&&作者:编辑&&&日期:
You have broken my heart.You have seriously hurt my feeling.I feel cut to the quick from you,seriously.三者都是正确的,楼主可以自行选择。其中第三个句子中,quick是名词“情感深处”的意思。【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为您解答!
(编辑:qq网友)
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&nbsp&|&

我要回帖

更多关于 急急贷 的文章

随机推荐