I saw her a few times, but I never to her.为什么不对?

& “A little girl though...”习题详情
129位同学学习过此题,做题成功率88.3%
A little girl thought she was not as beautiful as other girls, and nobody liked her. So she was always unhappy and didn’t like to talk to others. However, one day, her mother gave her a beautiful hair clip(发夹). When she wore it, she looked much more beautiful than before. She decided to wear it to school. On her way to school she found that everyone who saw her smiled at her. Most of her schoolmates said “Hello” to her, but this never happened before. She thought that the beautiful hair clip had brought her them all. She was so happy about all of the wonderful things. Although she didn’t tell her classmates about her beautiful hair clip, they all wanted to know what had happened to her. When she went back home after school, her mother asked her: “Did you know you dropped your hair clip? I found it by the door this morning.” She understood that she hadn’t worn the hair clip to school at all.【小题1】Which of the following sentence is true?A.The girl is not as beautiful as other girls.B.Nobody liked the girl.C.The girl’s classmates thought she was more beautiful than before with the hair clip.D.The girl wanted to be more beautiful, so she decided to wear the hair clip.【小题2】Why was the girl so happy?A.She found that everyone who saw her smiled at her.B.She heard most of her schoolmates said “Hello” to her.C.She thought what she experienced today never happened before.D.Both A, B, and C【小题3】 From this passage we know that &&&&A.the girl was really ugly without the hair clipB.the girl was as beautiful as her classmates.C.the girl was not self-confident enough at first.D.the girl was happy all the time.【小题4】Her classmates wanted to know what had happened to the girl because&&&&A.she didn’t tell her classmates about her beautiful hair clip.B.she was always unhappy but that day she was so happy.C.she looked more beautiful wearing the hair clip.D.she wanted to talk to others.【小题5】We can learn from this passage that&&&&A.A friend is easier lost than found.B.Make your enemy your friend.C.A friend in need is a friend indeed.D.The most important is how we think about ourselves.D&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-河南中考英语压轴试题(三)
分析与解答
习题“A little girl thought she was not as beautiful as other girls, and nobody liked her. So she was always un...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据she looked much more beautiful than before. She decided to wear it to school.可知选D。【小题1】根据On her way to school she found that everyone who saw her smiled at her. Most of her schoolmates said “Hello” to her,及下文描述可知选D。【小题1】根据So she was always unhappy and didn’t like to talk to others.可知她开始很不自信,故选C。【小题1】根据She was so happy about all of the wonderful things.及上文描述可知选B。【小题1】通过阅读短文我们知道其实那天她并没有带着发夹,只是感觉带着就让自己变得那么自信,所以最重要的事情就是自己怎么看待自己,故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
A little girl thought she was not as beautiful as other girls, and nobody liked her. So she was alwa...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“A little girl though...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“A little girl thought she was not as beautiful as other girls, and nobody liked her. So she was always unhappy and didn’t like to talk to others. However, one day, her mother gave her a beautiful hair clip(发夹). When she wore it, she looked much more beautiful than before. She decided to wear it to school. On her way to school she found that everyone who saw her smiled at her. Most of her schoolmates said “Hello” to her, but this never happened before. She thought that the beautiful hair clip had brought her them all. She was so happy about all of the wonderful things. Although she didn’t tell her classmates about her beautiful hair clip, they all wanted to know what had happened to her. When she went back home after school, her mother asked her: “Did you know you dropped your hair clip? I found it by the door this morning.” She understood that she hadn’t worn the hair clip to school at all.【小题1】Which of the following sentence is true?A.The girl is not as beautiful as other girls.B.Nobody liked the girl.C.The girl’s classmates thought she was more beautiful than before with the hair clip.D.The girl wanted to be more beautiful, so she decided to wear the hair clip.【小题2】Why was the girl so happy?A.She found that everyone who saw her smiled at her.B.She heard most of her schoolmates said “Hello” to her.C.She thought what she experienced today never happened before.D.Both A, B, and C【小题3】 From this passage we know that ____A.the girl was really ugly without the hair clipB.the girl was as beautiful as her classmates.C.the girl was not self-confident enough at first.D.the girl was happy all the time.【小题4】Her classmates wanted to know what had happened to the girl because____A.she didn’t tell her classmates about her beautiful hair clip.B.she was always unhappy but that day she was so happy.C.she looked more beautiful wearing the hair clip.D.she wanted to talk to others.【小题5】We can learn from this passage that____A.A friend is easier lost than found.B.Make your enemy your friend.C.A friend in need is a friend indeed.D.The most important is how we think about ourselves.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“A little girl thought she was not as beautiful as other girls, and nobody liked her. So she was always unhappy and didn’t like to talk to others. However, one day, her mother gave her a beautiful hair clip(发夹). When she wore it, she looked much more beautiful than before. She decided to wear it to school. On her way to school she found that everyone who saw her smiled at her. Most of her schoolmates said “Hello” to her, but this never happened before. She thought that the beautiful hair clip had brought her them all. She was so happy about all of the wonderful things. Although she didn’t tell her classmates about her beautiful hair clip, they all wanted to know what had happened to her. When she went back home after school, her mother asked her: “Did you know you dropped your hair clip? I found it by the door this morning.” She understood that she hadn’t worn the hair clip to school at all.【小题1】Which of the following sentence is true?A.The girl is not as beautiful as other girls.B.Nobody liked the girl.C.The girl’s classmates thought she was more beautiful than before with the hair clip.D.The girl wanted to be more beautiful, so she decided to wear the hair clip.【小题2】Why was the girl so happy?A.She found that everyone who saw her smiled at her.B.She heard most of her schoolmates said “Hello” to her.C.She thought what she experienced today never happened before.D.Both A, B, and C【小题3】 From this passage we know that ____A.the girl was really ugly without the hair clipB.the girl was as beautiful as her classmates.C.the girl was not self-confident enough at first.D.the girl was happy all the time.【小题4】Her classmates wanted to know what had happened to the girl because____A.she didn’t tell her classmates about her beautiful hair clip.B.she was always unhappy but that day she was so happy.C.she looked more beautiful wearing the hair clip.D.she wanted to talk to others.【小题5】We can learn from this passage that____A.A friend is easier lost than found.B.Make your enemy your friend.C.A friend in need is a friend indeed.D.The most important is how we think about ourselves.”相似的习题。> 【答案带解析】I was walking to a store when I first sa...
I was walking to a store when I first saw her. She was
eighty and ninety years old. Her hair was thin and as
as the snow on the street. There were a few teeth in her
. There was a bag of food in
of her hands. When she walked to the door, she
to put down her bags and buttoned(扣…的纽扣) her jacket.I ran to the door and opened if for
. She looked at me and said, “Thank you, young man.” Then I watched as the old lady walked to the
collection bin(箱)and put the two bags into it.
the old lady was on her way out, she saw a young mother she knew. The mother had her baby girl in her arms. The old lady said “
”to the mother and tickled(胳肢)the child. The little girl laughed. The old lady laughed
and then walked out. I watched her and said to myself, “That is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.1.A. from
B. between
D. of2.A. white
D. red3.A. nose
D. ears4.A. every
B. neither
D. each5.A. stopped
D. agreed6.A. me
D. them7.A. paper
C. clothes
D. toy8.A. When
C. Because
D. Though9.A. Excuse me
C. Thank you
D. Hi10.A. still
D. yet 
试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了作者在去商店的路上看到一位八九十岁的老太太,把食物放进食物收集箱。作者被老人的善举感动。
1.B考查介词及语境的理解。A. from 从……;B. between在两者之间;C. at 在……;D. of……...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类
日常生活类阅读理解:
& & 阅读能力是中学生学习英语应具备的一种基本能力。学习英语的一个重要目的在于获取信息。通过阅读这一重要手段,我们可以大量地获取知识,拓展知识面,还可以增强语感,培养敏捷的思维能力。
阅读理解也是各地中考试题的必考题型之一,在中考试题中占有较大比例,主要考查学生通过文字获取信息的能力。在中考中,阅读的篇数一般是三到四篇,选材范围越来越广,除故事、幽默、人物轶事外,科普性文章也多了起来。体裁也趋于多样化,有记叙文、说明文、应用文等。还要求学生能理解及解释图表多提供的简单信息等。三四篇短文中有的难度跨度较大,以便拉开档次,体现选拔功能。并且扩大了选材范围,主要考查考生阅读所给材料,理解其中词语、句子或片段含义的能力。有时涉及对全文意思和篇章结构的理解,对一些问题作出推理和判断。阅读理解的考核中包括了对词汇、语法等语言知识的考查,要求学生具备一定的背景知识、各种常识、科普知识和一定的分析及逻辑推理能力;要求学生具有归纳段落大意、中心思想的能力。测试的方向由时间、地点、身份、人物等一些细节问题,改为测试对全文整体意义的理解程度;由考查短文的表层现象改为考对文章深层含义的理解和逻辑推断能力。另外,任务型阅读形式灵活多样,内容丰富多彩,联系实际,易考查学生的灵活运用能力和对语言的综合运用能力。在中考中占30-40分。
相关试题推荐
---Joe’s parents gave him a bike on his sixth birthday.--- ___________ lucky guy!A. What
D. How a 
---What’s your hobby, Wen Fang?---__________.A. I’m a doctor
B. I like flying kitesC. I’m twelve years old
D. I’m very well 
---I hope you will have a good time in the park.---___________.A. Not at all
B. Thank youC. Good luck
D. I don’t hope so 
Sonia has some problems ________Chinese. Who would like to help her?A. speak
C. to speak
D. speaking 
I have been to the park many times. Let’s go to the museum _______.A. ever
B. instead
D. yet 
题型:完形填空
难度:困难
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.欢迎来到21世纪教育网题库中心!
The first time I saw Suzy Khan, I knew I had to help her.She was really small for her age of 12.The boy in my class often&&&&&&&about her and laughed their heads off.She would open a book, pretending to read, with tears dropping on the open page.All I knew was that she was an orphan (孤儿) from Africa.She had just been adopted by a family in town who &&&&&&that the best way for her to learn American ways of life was to be with American kids.I looked down at this &&&&&&girl and promised myself that somehow I would help her.But how could I help her &&&&&&in with us? There had to be a &&&&&&.One day, when I went into the classroom, I saw that Suzy had &&&&her geography book to a picture of a train, and in her notebook, she had made a(n)&&&&copy.I was surprised and thought that she could do something in the coming &&&&show.So, I took her to see the art teacher, Miss Parker, and showed her what Suzy had&&&&&&&.“why, it’s wonderful,” said Miss Parker, who then showed us a poster she had painted &&&&&&the talent show.“I need more of these, but I just don’t have enough&&&&.Could you help me, Suzy?”On the day of the talent show, Suzy’s &&&&were everywhere ---- all over the hall and all over the school, each one different. “And finally,” said Mr. Brown, the schoolmaster, at the end of the show, “we have a (n)&&&&award.I’m sure you’ve all noticed the wonderful posters.” Everyone nodded.“One of our own students &&&&&&&them.”I could hear everyone whispering.“Who in our school could draw &&&&&well?”Mr. Brown waited a while before saying, “ &&&&&&this student worked so hard on the posters, she deserves a &&&&,too.Our mystery(神秘) artist is our new student ---- Suzy Khan!”Mr. Brown thanked her for all the wonderful posters and gave her a professional artist’s set.“Thank you,” she cried.I &&&, at that time when I was looking at her excited face, she’d probably never &&&&&anything in her whole life.Everyone started to &&&&&their hands.Suzy Khan gave them a shy smile and the applause was deafening.I knew then Suzy was going to be all right.【小题1】" K% S' b, M% g1 e9 ` A.joked5 i7 [% J; j! W B.cared- f/ W9 B/ E
c9 D% f4 R' ?
? C.forgot; i5 M4 V' K. D) S( h8 N D.worried, ]1 F# g% R# `/ E 3 W1 F
[. C% b6 f. d 【小题2】8 ^
^: H" `$ W: U% U/ j0 G* _ A.reported* N8 T% S
], V7 ?) c B.decided: I' a
b, N+ G! X, ^ C.complained, ]4 G, N' R% P6 U4 D) G$ U6 M: R D.questioned- g3 H/ F
I0 M4 P" h/ W) d$ Y 8 b% U; _) R2 P/ B- _* D& Z 【小题3】. I2 Q( @2 S, a A.rich! D1 V: Z' ^" ^" R: _ B.proud" S/ Y$ P/ E* b: h- T" `# _ C.tiny/ Q) C. d- [( ^6 P
@) a$ e9 ` D.popular% N: W
T) a6 e1 @
Q9 X 0 Y* d0 O5 O& V) O+ h 【小题4】# Q9 D$ j6 e6 W7 S6 ?* h+ S A.come- c' X- h3 R4 ] B.fall9 e4 i7 Z" T/ N& ?: M C.fit# ?+ c( S0 d2 T; K( d* f7 ` D.tie2 i, I* A! D$ \( j2 U0 E * c6 O% _2 \9 i# P0 N5 \8 Q% V 【小题5】; R1 d' _
J1 M) @! U4 N: Y A.manner- Q4 S0 L( A1 g5 M0 O& c B.pattern0 \) b& D3 H* b9 C: S. D C.choice2 Z4 b! c9 A' E2 h- B D.way* a! P/ ?
V) C ) c! Q. Y1 V. C1 D 【小题6】# C3 `" _3 L9 L+ E A.read' L: A2 Q* _4 d
i0 Q9 c B.taken! H( j! J4 S$ B0 S3 R5 A) e C.opened* Q( U) X6 e3 O
T3 O0 I) ]5 K( g D.put+ F+ f8 i6 D% N0 Y. `' U 1 ^! U. J0 Y8 A. Q% C 【小题7】
j7 @' U! W5 N% C, e A.free) B+ L9 U; b2 L( h& O3 J7 G B.perfect' d" W+ X4 J. P6 C* c C.final, b4 a' ]9 P4 f: A: J2 I3 b7 P D.extra) R8 [' X- Q( e 7 @4 G5 e- j" Z+ _. S 【小题8】, P* N& b: C+ E2 E A.art- \4 D# [$ Q& _% i B.talk3 ?; F; M' _3 h1 g C.quiz; K& ?" V/ A9 V
e' Z& N/ F! g, N D.talent. M4 G; ^+ [: P) F0 g* Q. J $ h8 W' [+ \9 S 【小题9】8 L/ ]# `) f# i2 \% a0 V A.colored6 P2 C5 a8 @4 a5 X! X+ Q! ? B.written9 _) V7 Q5 E* S+ b9 K: D9 e C.carved5 F2 G
P8 a3 G. h6 K D.drawn: J
Q. @- A$ H* K' K3 U4 `3 e5 M : S: d7 B% Z, g* S1 C- a2 @ 【小题10】8 O- K" ?- a% O
e2 M/ C! R A.at( T5 U3 D! [8 ] B.after; g' [& L% f( B/ h% A( J1 ^* Z C.for9 V1 e4 h! J3 h& a% g8 J D.around$ Q9 b) h4 ]+ X/ Z3 P' I 9 Q2 f( A( i4 G+ D' e 【小题11】! E" G# i% H$ S- j1 K! C' K5 J! c A.room6 ^1 T# J' W' j1 I/ O, I B.time& c' e- G2 g6 _3 D6 U C.paper- \& J3 T( _1 P$ I1 K- G D.interest/ ?2 b3 W6 h5 g# X1 J) O ( ^1 `- e* P/ ^2 K 【小题12】$ X& `3 V' ?2 \0 _ A.gifts5 C& J( c. e9 R( ?7 T B.books+ J8 ^3 e/ j
i0 J& ?8 i C.photos2 O) X6 j2 _$ j3 C D.posters
b2 e2 ^& K7 C+ [4 c/ E8 L 5 U8 H5 N. K6 ]# i, ^3 T/ D2 D; ] 【小题13】/ V3 V
?" X$ \3 b' _ A.special; c7 U# ^, [" ?% h% S B.academic' `: Z# _3 g
Z5 A' S8 @ C.national2 X3 g7 A( _. S3 N+ R9 P- i D.royal0 N4 K
J/ B1 X* E8 Q6 _ 8 E$ P4 H( F: T 【小题14】4 A) L
L! B* X6 f/ U; S: J3 W A.painted, K6 e7 Z: W7 O B.found, `+ A$ Q; X) \- P- T- E C.printed: [0 S. L0 d6 O D.collected4 X& X6 U( O% ]3 S- \ 5 e& b8 c8 C/ _4 c
K5 e- R* O0 P 【小题15】! @6 S! b8 D' L0 \ A.very' H" M/ U* C0 L& M" P9 W B.that' a
L! b+ Y4 ]6 Z
C5 R C.quite, K- \; c- C7 K9 a7 [
T. ? D.too# C' \' Z2 S/ T& H, `1 Y $ @# D/ f5 P! K+ a/ R1 h$ S 【小题16】* X% H: E6 h2 Z4 `, Q# P. \ A.If1 Z7 J. @9 @: F6 ] B.Though5 I1 D6 a: g" K! S C.Unless& c( P0 I- G! L2 ?+ a2 X D.Since8 d6 G; h% ]- ^ " W% T5 c# P
F" P# \5 ` 【小题17】5 T
a/ T) H7 \' @ A.prize- ]
j8 Y( Y: W1 E" I6 ]' a: @ B.rank$ B6 f
a* B% @3 G# \% ? C.rest7 F# S7 N( i' H5 _, f D.place, i' g, i6 S2 T% B* N 9 U3 b! M% ?2 Y7 I- X! i9 Z 【小题18】
L2 g. F) @& X; M2 ^5 ^2 G) P A.replied8 E9 Q$ a4 P; D! ^' f. i3 `) h" O* j B.realized4 H: \; M1 P- J$ S! h( b C.remembered
h0 c" a/ b! W: A+ Z% O/ E( E D.regretted: ?+ ^3 B0 O3 M7 Q+ B: S6 V ) _9 H3 b0 f: a: Y9 Q+ c 【小题19】5 G1 A0 D$ L$ a, X8 h: J6 a A.offered5 S. H0 ?+ L; [+ F B.valued& Z. X$ @7 g+ R9 e- R C.owned5 Y% M8 F# a* S5 K D.controlled0 L2 N
B2 e$ Z+ A6 \" h0 N5 W - e9 ?% ]; ]$ ]& a 【小题20】; W6 P6 E% H/ `2 H% Q, e A.clap, E9 Z3 j7 N& G8 d+ ^5 b0 D B.wave: X
[6 E" U- ^4 j2 X C.raise) E: j( T; R, g, T. i" U D.shake7 R6 c* E' ]. I$ K3 e8 e9 B. ^ 7 M* G' E; M/ V/ G
答案【小题1】A【小题2】B【小题3】C【小题4】C【小题5】D【小题6】C【小题7】B【小题8】D【小题9】D【小题10】C【小题11】B【小题12】D【小题13】A【小题14】A【小题15】B【小题16】D【小题17】A【小题18】B【小题19】C【小题20】A
解析试题分析:本文讲了一个非洲来的儿童Suzy被美国家庭收养,为让孩子了解美国生活,他们把孩子送进学校和美国孩子一起学习,但那些美国孩子却经常嘲笑她。一次偶然的机会,作者发现了她的绘画才能,并把她介绍给艺术老师。艺术老师也认同她的绘画才能,让她帮自己制作才艺秀的海报。在才艺秀结束的时候,校长颁发给Suzy一个特殊的奖项,同学们也认可和接纳了她。【小题1】A动词辨析joked:开玩笑,作弄 cared:关心 forgot:忘记worried:担心。根据语境,这里是说“班里的男孩子会拿她开玩笑,然后就是哄堂大笑。而她也只好眼含泪水地假装看书。”故选A.【小题2】B动词辨析reported:报告、报道 decided:认定、断定 complained:抱怨,投诉 questioned:质疑,提问。根据语境“这个非洲孤儿被美国家庭收养,美国家庭决定(认定)和美国孩子在一起才能让她学会美国生活方式”,故选B.【小题3】C形容词辨析rich:富有的 proud:骄傲的tiny:小的 popular:流行的,受欢迎的。根据语境可知这个女孩比同龄12岁的孩子都要瘦小,所以“我低头看着这个小小的女孩子,下决心无论如何都要帮助她”,故选C.【小题4】C动词辨析 根据语境可知作者打算帮助这个女孩与大家融洽相处。文章标题已给出提示,fit in with适合,与…一致。故选C.【小题5】D名词辨析manner做事或行为方式, 多指行动的特殊方式或独特的方法,pattern指模式、花样、图案等,choice指选择,way指方式、方法、手段等,可指一般的方法,有时也指个人的方法或方式。根据上文决定帮助小女孩与大家一致,必须寻找一个办法/方法。因为这里没有谈到什么方法,所以只能用笼统的方法way。故选D.【小题6】C动词辨析read:读 taken:带,拿 opened:打开 put:放置 open…to把…翻到。根据语境可知Suzy把书打开到火车图片那里,故选C.【小题7】B形容词辨析free:自由的;perfect:完美的;final:最终的;extra:额外的。她对火车图的复制,效果怎样要看后文的陈述,“why, it’s wonderful”可知,非常好,与此题选项中的perfect相近。故选B.【小题8】D名词辨析art:艺术 talk:交流 quiz:测验 talent:天赋。根据后文的the talent show可知作者认为她可以为即将到来的才能秀做些事情。故选D.【小题9】D动词辨析colored:涂颜色;written:写carved:雕刻drawn:画 根据前文可知她画了一个很漂亮的火车,和书里的几乎一样。作者把她所画的东西给了美术老师看。故选D.【小题10】C介词辨析 at :在…地方after:在…之后for:为了 around:在…附近。根据语境可知美术老师给我们看了一张她为才能秀所画的海报,然后请Suzy帮她多画一些。故选C.【小题11】B名词辨析room:房间 time:时间 paper:纸 interest:兴趣。由该空前面“more”和空后的”help”两个词可知,老师还需要更多的海报,但老师“没有足够的时间”,所以才请Suzy帮忙制作。故选B.【小题12】D名词辨析gifts:礼物 books:书 photos:照片 posters:海报。根据语境可知艺术老师想让Suzy帮忙制作一些海报,所以才艺秀当天应该到处都能看到Suzy制作的海报。故选D.【小题13】A形容词辨析special:特别的;academic:学术的;national:国家的;royal:皇室的。根据语境可知才艺秀当天大家都表演了,还要颁发一个特殊的奖项给制作海报的人,因为制作海报原本不是才艺秀的内容。故选A.【小题14】A动词辨析painted:画;found:发现;printed:印刷;collected:收集。根据语境可知“我们一个学生画了这些海报”,除了draw以外,我们还可以使用paint一词,表示绘画。故选A.【小题15】B副词辨析 分析可知本句中的that等于so。根据语境“孩子们都想知道是谁画的那么好”,可知故选B.【小题16】D连词辨析If:如果;Though:尽管;Unless:除非,如果…不;Since:既然,因为。根据语境“因为这位同学在海报上是如此努力,她应该得到这个奖”可知上下文是因果关系,故选D.【小题17】A名词辨析prize:奖励rank:等级,秩序rest:休息place:地点,位置。根据语境“因为努力画了这些海报,这位同学值得奖励”可知,故选A.【小题18】B动词辨析replied:回复;realized:意识到;remembered:记得;regretted:遗憾,后悔。根据语境“在那时我看着她兴奋的笑脸,我意识到也许在她的生命中她从来都没有拥有这样的奖吧”可知,故选B.【小题19】C动词辨析offered:提供;valued:珍惜,重视;owned:拥有;controlled:控制。分析语境可知因为是外来的移民,没有融入大家的生活中,这次活动让大家看到了她拥有的东西。故选C.【小题20】A动词辨析clap:拍手;wave:挥动;raise:提高,抚养shake:摇晃。分析语境可知因为她画得好,得到校长表扬,才能得到大家认可,所以大家为她鼓掌。clap one’s hands鼓掌。故选A.考点:考查故事类短文阅读

我要回帖

更多关于 4I 的文章

随机推荐