2,每天免费提供一个鸡蛋、一袋奶;
3,同学们对该工程的感受;
4.我们将努力学习,回报社会!
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
英语作文 今天是父亲节。假如你是李华,请给你的美国朋友John写一封电子邮件,谈谈你将
HelloJohnHowaboutyouthesedays?DoyouremembertodayisFather’sDay.IamsoexcitedthatIcanspendFather’sDaywithmyfather.Iwanttogivemyfatherasurprise.Myfatherlikesplayingfootballverymuch.Iamgoingtowatchfootballgamewithmyfather.SoIhaveboughttwofootballticketsintoday'seveninganddidnottellmyfather.Iwishmyfatherisfreeintheevening.Canyougivemesomeothersuggestionsaboutmyplanning?Thankyou.Haveagoodday.HuaLi--博才网
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
网传闺蜜大尺度写真照曝光 床上姿态撩人
德国超模布洛姆秀香肩美背翘臀 性感热辣
猫眼超模蕾丝内衣
组图:中华小姐众佳丽泳装秀 上围丰满美腿林立
沈阳温泉丽人大赛开赛 美女模特争芳斗艳
百度"新度娘"走红
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.假如你叫李华,刚刚升入高中。开学已经一个星期了,你认识了很多新同学和老师,还结交 了许多新...(英语作文)
假如你叫李华,刚刚升入高中。开学已经一个星期了,你认识了很多新同学和老师,还结交 了许多新...(英语作文)
不区分大小写匿名
I&m li hua.now,ihave became a new high school student.all the
十六中在考试
How time flies!
It has been about one month since I entered high school. Now I’d like to tell you something about my school and my study. Our school is a very beautiful one, and it’s a key senior school. The teachers here are very excellent and their lessons are very interesting. I like them and I enjoy their teaching style. I have made many new friends here. Yi xin, my desk mate, is my best friend now. We share many interests and we can express our thoughts and feelings after classes, which help me a lot, because I sometimes feel upset especially when I am confused about some difficult lessons.
Let’s focus our energy on what we are learning and continue studying hard for the national college entrance examinations in three years.
假设你是李华,刚刚升入高中开学已经一个星期了,认识了很多新的同校和老师,还交了许多新朋友(英语作文)
相关知识等待您来回答
校园生活领域专家假如你是李华,你的一个笔友alice ,将要来你市参观游玩。本来你答应要去机场接他的,但是由于某些原因,你不能按时去接机。为此,你给她发一封e-mail (英语作文)
假如你是李华,你的一个笔友alice ,将要来你市参观游玩。本来你答应要去机场接他的,但是由于某些原因,你不能按时去接机。为此,你给她发一封e-mail (英语作文)
1,向她道歉,说明原因(老师安排英语测试)2,提出解决办法(叫她在旅馆休息室等你)
Dear Alice,
& I'm so sorry that I can't go to pick you up.I promised to pick you up at&the airport,but&the teather asks us to finish a test.Therefore,I can't get to the airport in time.&You can wait for me at the waiting room(休息室不知道是不是这么拼)in the hotel.I will be there as soon as I&finished the test.And then,we can&travel around the city together.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Li Hua&
其他回答 (1)
自己改动一下就行了·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作
文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文
·英语六级作文。 ewf ew
这里有近千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,好就要给分喔,未来几年写作文都不用怕了
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导一英语作文 假如你是李华
一英语作文 假如你是李华
假如你是李华,住在温州。你的加拿大笔友Bob来信谈到了他所居住的城市,并希望了解你家乡的情况。请你用英语写一封回信。包括以下内容:
自然情况:位于浙江南部,风景优美,适合居住
成就:经济发展迅速,新建了不少工厂,住房,道路,医院,学校等
存在问题:水污染,空气污染,交通拥挤。
对家乡发展的看法:要大力发展科学技术,控制人口,治理环境等
注意:次数100左右
参考词汇:economy
Dear Bob,
............................................................................................................
Dear Bob,
It's very kind of you to write me and let me know about your beautiful city. Now I'd like to tell you something about my hometown wenzhou.
The city stands on the bank of the Changiiang River. It is a beautiful place for people to live in. Its economy has been developing rapidly in the past ten years. New factories, houses and have been built. More schools and hospitals are available for its people. However, there are some problems, such as water and air pollution and heavy traffic in rush hours.
In my opinion, wenzhou should develop its economy scientifically. I would also think that the growth population should be brought under control so that we'll have a better hometown in future.
Yours, Xiaohua
为什么写得这么快~
我写过这作文
提问者 的感言:3q
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐