修改不完美 英语作文文尽量改到完美,切记抄袭其它作文语句

当前位置:
& 浅谈抄袭作业_850字
浅谈抄袭作业_850字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:& | & 初三&&
估计百分之八十的学生都有抄袭作业的经历。就拿我个人来说也不例外。抄袭作业是老师们极力反对的做法,是家长们极不支持的做法,做了九年学生的我,来谈谈我的观点。任何事物都有两面性,我认为抄袭作业也是如此。首先谈谈为什么抄袭作业。初三的来临,使学生们的压力猛然增大了,每天除了正常上课,还“霸占”了我们的午自习,而且外加一个小时的晚自习,每天五门功课都有不少作业,回到家至少六点左右,写的快还得十点左右,还得复习、预习、背诵……就这样,一些人干脆不写了,第二天早上,早早来到学校,急急忙忙拿着别人的作业抄了起来,当然,也有夜里苦思冥想想不出来的,只好拿着别人的作业本“借鉴”一番,也有想不出来,聚在一起,边讨论边写的。第一种人,纯粹是不完成作业,早上到学校抄作业。这种人,一点儿脑子也不动,只想抄现成的,就好比把别人吃剩下的东西又吃了一遍,一点“味道”也没有了。日久天长,他们就完全依靠别人,自己不会思考,到考试的时候,就抓耳挠腮,要么胡乱写,要么想尽一切办法去抄袭,还有的干脆就交白卷了。这种人,学习好得了么?第二种人,虽然苦思冥想,动脑筋了,但是拿到别人的作业,想也不想就抄了起来,这种人,只会做自己会做的题,稍有一点儿难度,就选择放弃,一心想着去朝别人的,换个类似的题,就又不会做了。第三种人是共同讨论,是思想火花的碰撞,一旦碰上了,难题也便迎刃而解。同时抄袭,但三种人的本质是不同的,一种是埋头苦抄,一种是思考了,但没有想出来,拿起别人的作业本就抄,还有一种就是火花的碰撞,共同想,共同写。让我们来分析一下这三种人抄袭作业的利弊。第一种人是多数师长反对的做法,这种做法只是为了应付老师,逃避批评的一种简单方法,实际上是自欺欺人的一种做法,这种做法毁了自己。第二种人虽然有了自己的想法,但想的不全面、不具体,其实,只要给他一点儿提示,就会迎刃而解。第三种人不能完全是抄袭,只是互相给个提示,这样,火花碰撞,答案也便出来了。因此,抄袭作业也并不是不可以,俗话说:“天下文章一大抄,看你会抄不会抄”,也就是说,抄袭作业时看你怎么抄,是不顾一切,埋头苦抄,是动了脑筋,依靠别人,还是火花的碰撞呢?如果你上课一点儿也没听,那就只能不顾一切,埋头苦抄了,如果是一知半解,只能依靠别人了,如果你真是聚精会神,那么一定是火花的碰撞了。因此,只有上课认真听讲,才能避免抄袭行为。抄袭作业不是绝对的错事,但我也不提倡大家去抄袭作业。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:https://zuowen.chazidian.com/zuowen2052869/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
彭斌彬今天10:18
稿费提现申请:100
丁月华今天08:19
蒙冕武今天08:49
潘孝勇54分钟前
聂丽梅31分钟前
和德安今天07:24
迟嘉昱今天09:19
都军今天09:12
邓志东今天08:39
黄廷辉今天10:18
热门作文文档
同体裁的其他文章修改英语作文
Revise English composition
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
请人修改一篇英语作文。明天晚上要我会永远记住你的,要相信,明天会更好!
I will never forget the day which we spend together! You can trust me that tomorrow will be better!
我觉得英语作文被修改的比率远低于中文,像我,写了4篇作文,只有1篇被修改了。
I feel the english composition revised ratio is more lower than chinese. for me , I had written 4 composition but only 1 was revised .
本文对中国非英语专业大学生在修改英语作文中使用的策略进行研究分析。
This article analyzes error correction strategies employed by the Chinese college students of non-English major when revising their English essays.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!求关于大学生论文抄袭的英语作文_百度知道
求关于大学生论文抄袭的英语作文
我有更好的答案
第一段第一句:In no field other than the university , it has been said, is the problem of plagiarism more serious. 还可以写成:Recently, the issue of plagiarism on university campus has been brought into public focus.还可以写成:It is not uncommon that students doing paper plagiarism on college or university campus .第二句:The deadline of their papers and lack of the instruction from their tutors make students be more inclined to copy some papers from the internet identically. 第二段Students who are doing plagiarism will lose enthusiasm of creation. They can hardly find a favorable position in the near future in the
more competitive market duet to their lack of originality. what’s more , Plagiarism will definitely hurt the originality-makers. This kind of activity will lead to the decline of the creativity of this society .第三段:For one thing, it is essential that corresponding regulations be worked out and enforced to ban this issue.For another, the students should enhance their awareness of the importance of honestyWhat’s more , the faithful academic attitude should be promoted on campus.With these measures taken, it is reasonable for us to believe that the problem will be solved in the near future.
采纳率:66%
Recently, the issue of plagiarism on university campus has been brought into public focus.The deadline of their papers and lack of the instruction from their tutors make students be more inclined to copy some papers from the internet identically.Students who are doing plagiarism will lose enthusiasm of creation. They can hardly find a favorable position in the near future in the more competitive market duet to their lack of originality. what’s more , Plagiarism will definitely hurt the originality-makers. This kind of activity will lead to the decline of the creativity of this society .For one thing, it is essential that corresponding regulations be worked out and enforced to ban this issue.  For another, the students should enhance their awareness of the importance of honesty  What’s more , the faithful academic attitude should be promoted on campus.  With these measures taken, it is reasonable for us to believe that the problem will be solved in the near future.
这个是今年六级作文,我也在找答案额。谁有也给我发篇,还有几个小时就要考了
怎么就知道了
哈哈,今年六级作文吧。你还是搜篇中文的,然后用工具翻译成英文的吧。
其他6条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文:经典的英文语句
来源:  13:58:10 【】 
  Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
  麻烦没来找你,就别去自找麻烦。
  Never judge people by their appearance.
  永远不要以貌取人
  laugh,and the weep,and you weep alone
  笑吧,全世界都陪你笑;哭吧,你一个人哭。
  The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog.
  那只敏捷的棕色狐狸跳过了一只懒惰的狗。
  Please forgive me for falling in love with you.Forgive me for loving you with all my heart.Forgive me for never wanting to be apart. Sandra Robbins Heaton
  请原谅我爱上你;原谅我用全部的身心爱你;原谅我永不愿与你分离。
  It doesn’t matterthat you are not here in person as long as you are here in my heart.
  就算你不在这里也没关系,因为你在我心里。
  I’ll make my joy like this small butterfly.
  我会和这小蝴蝶一样找寻快乐。
  Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
  希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
  Good company on the road is the shortest cut.
  行路有良伴就是捷径。
  Forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.
  真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
  EverymanshouldmarryAfterall,happinessisnottheonlythinginlife
  再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
  Don’t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
  不要,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
  Behindeverysuccessfulman,thereisamanAndbehindeveryunsuccessfulman,therearetwo
  每个成功男人的背后,都有一个女人。每个不成功男人的背后,都有两个。
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |