求My campus高中英语作文文80字左右

求英语作文!假如你是李明,寒假即将到来,你的加拿大笔友JIM发来邮件询问假期安排。70、80字左右。_百度知道
求英语作文!假如你是李明,寒假即将到来,你的加拿大笔友JIM发来邮件询问假期安排。70、80字左右。
根据信息回邮件,介绍安排和目的。安排:读书学习,阅读书籍,写作业,志愿活动,打扫社区卫生,张贴装饰物,休闲娱乐。目的:开阔视野,复习知识,美化环境,营造节日气氛。
提问者采纳
Subject: Winter Holiday PlanDear Jim,
As you say,the winter holiday is coming soon.I really get excited about this and I can't wait!And now let me tell you sth about my plan.It's gonna be a busy but a meaningful holidy.Study
is always at the first place and I'll read books,finish homework and learn sth new.I will work as a volunteer to help clean the community.Also I'll put up decorations.You know the Spring Festival which is my favorite festival is waving hello to me!Of course,I will relax myself in many ways.So much for my plan.I think such a winter holiday can help me open up eyes to the world.And Ive got abundant time to review the lessons I ve learned.And I can make the environment I'm living in more beautiful,can't I?I can enjoy making atmosphere.
Waiting for your reply.
提问者评价
参考资料:
Absolutely Original,不过作文还是得自己写吖
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I am happy to receive your letter recently. How are you doing now? You said that you are curious about Chinese students' winter holiday so next, I will share my personal plan with you.
First of all, I am going to read books for opening my mind and do some preview for next semester and also write my homework in order for reviewing the knowledge that I have learned. secondly, I am planning to join a volunteer group and to do something like clearing our apartment area. Moreover,because the Chinese traditional New Year is coming, I will stick some decorations in my room to make it looks having more atmosphere for the holiday. lastly, of course, I will have some rest and entertainment in the wonderful vocation.
I am looking forward to your replying.
Best wishes!
Dear my pen pal,I’m glad to receive your letter. I’m happy that you’re going to visit your American friend. When you go to an American home, you should buy a small gift, such as some flowersDear Jim,
I am happy to receive your letter recently. How are you doing now? You said that you are curious about Chinese students' winter holiday so next, I will share my personal plan with you.
First of all, I am going to read books for opening my mind and do some preview for next semester and also write my homework in order for reviewing the knowledge that I have learned. secondly, I am planning to join a volunteer group and to do something like clearing our apartment area. Moreover,because the Chinese traditional New Year is coming, I will stick some decorations in my room to make it looks having more atmosphere for the holiday. lastly, of course, I will have some rest and entertainment in the wonderful vocation.
I am looking forward to your replying.
Best wishes!
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁速求一篇英语作文《我的学校生活》70左右 带译文
速求一篇英语作文《我的学校生活》70左右 带译文
Passage 1 我的校园生活: My campus life Hello everyone.Today I'm glad to talk about my fresh experience in XXX University/College. First I must say the campus life is really different from what I have experienced in high school. For instance,I used to lean upon my dormitory teacher to wake me up on time.But now I have to set several alarm clocks to make myself hear them in the morning, otherwise I would miss my classes. And what's even worse there would be nobody reminding me except my teacher! So the differences are everywhere and I could easily find them. The change of life is great and it's wonderful: I have more time of my own and the right to decide how I live. My campus activities are rich and colorful. Learning English has become a habit to me because I plan to study abroad in the next few years. Playing the piano is my favorite activity. I have kept on practising it since I was a little girl and I wish to win more competitions in my campus life. Our university has first-level equipment and the most experienced teachers as well as the best students. I consider it to be a honor that I've got a chance to study here and I sincerely hope that we can live wonderful lives in our campus! Passage 2 我的兴趣爱好:My hobby I enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them. When I was very young, I didn't think reading books was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games. So even though I had plenty of time, but I spent much of it on playing with computers. I've changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there're lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That's a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I'm always lost in the interesting stories. By reading books, I've learned a lot, which is of great benefit to me. I think I'll keep up my hobby for the rest of my life.通过1我的校园生活:我的校园生活 您好everyone.today我很高兴谈谈我的新鲜经验,在xxx大学/学院。 首先我必须指出,校园生活,实在是不同的从我所经历的高中。举例来说,我用精益后,我的宿舍,教师唤醒了我对time.but现在我已设置几个闹钟让自己听到他们是在早上,否则,我会想念我的班。什么的更差会有没有人提醒我,除了我的老师!因此,差异是无处不在,我可以很容易找到他们。变化是生活的伟大和它的美妙:我有更多时间我自己和有权决定如何,我住。 我的校园活动是丰富多彩的。学习英语已成为一种习惯,对我,因为我计划出国留学,在未来数年。钢琴演奏是我最喜爱的活动。我一直对执业的,因为我是一个小女孩,我想赢得更多的比赛在我的校园生活。 我们的大学有第一级的设备和最有经验的教师,以及最优秀的学生。我认为这是一个荣誉,我提供了机会研究,并在这里我衷心希望我们可以生活美好的生活在我们的校园! 通过2我的兴趣爱好:我的嗜好 我喜欢读的书籍十分,因为有很多有趣的事情在他们。 当我很年轻,我没想到读书,很有意思,因为我没有发现更有趣,比电脑游戏。所以,即使我有足够的时间,但我花了很多的,这对玩电脑。 我已经改变了现在。我喜欢读小说,因为有许多有趣的故事。我爱读哈利波特。这是一个很好的小说。我知道这是一个最好的卖家在英格兰。我一直迷失在有趣的故事。 通过阅读书籍,我已经学到了很多东西,这是有很大好处给我。我想我会继续我的爱好,至于其余的我的生活。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家求关于description job的英语作文一篇80字左右
求关于description job的英语作文一篇80字左右 10
The job I like The doctor is my favourite job. It is a decent profession. The doctor never has to stay out under the hot sunshine, or in the cold wind. He always works in a clean room with air-conditioning. Sitting in the comfortable chair, he diagnoses the sick without any compassion, no matter how serious or what pain the patient feels. After listening to a little description of the anxious patient, he may interrupt the patient and tell him or her to take a long list of body check. Like for example, the blood test, the X-ray, CT and so on. After these checks, the doctor tells the exhausting patient while scanning the test report, “It’s nothing serious. Take the medicine and have a good rest.”Besides, the doctor gets high pay.Everyone likes to be such a doctor. So do I.
比如说 你是 就描述你负责什么的 要做些什么事情之类的 有没有这方面的。就把医生当作自己来写的。
My Ideal Job
  There are various kinds of jobs in the world, such as writing, nursing, teaching and engineering. But different people choose different jobs as their ideal careers. This is because everyone has his own interest.
  As for me, I have made up my mind to be a teacher. I choose to do so mainly for three reasons. First, I want to teach because I like the pace of academic calendar. Two long vacations offer me an opportunity for reflection, research and writing. Secondly, I want to teach because I like the freedom to make my own mistakes, to learn my own lesson, to stimulate myself and my students. And I can have the opportunity to keep on learning. Finally, I want to teach because, being around the students who are beginning to grow and change in front of me, I will grow and change with them too.
  But teaching is no easy job at all. I must study cleverly to obtain more knowledge. And, at the same time, I will make every effort to purify my soul so that I can become an architect of man's soul.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家关于是否让游人参观校园的英语作文 80字左右 急!!!_百度知道
关于是否让游人参观校园的英语作文 80字左右 急!!!
i think it's good for visitors visiting the school campus.
a open school can fascinate many excellent students. if you let them go and see the campus ,maybe they will like your school and they would think about entering the school.this is nice for a school to select good students.what's more ,allow others to visit the school can spread the school's spirit and theory ,let more people know about
your school.Thus ,i think allowing visitors to visit
the school is a good measure. 同学打英文很辛苦啊希望可以帮到你把分给我吧谢谢0.0
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁20悬赏!英语作文《My Favorite Singer》80字左右_百度知道
20悬赏!英语作文《My Favorite Singer》80字左右
喜欢的歌手,喜欢他们的原因,结尾希望理清楚。如果可以的话希望写f(x)里的郑秀晶或是EXO的Kris或是朴信惠或是仓木麻衣都可以!
My favorite singerI most like the singer is Jay Chou.Because he is not only handsome song also very good, others may feel that his song is very messy, but in fact, as long as you listen to the not so messy. I most like he sang& Daoxiang&, because this song to my feeling is that I can range from irritability and heart will be peaceful and calm. Let me have a personally came to the countryside.So I very like Jay Chou, especially his songs. I hope he more and more fire! ~如不明白请追问,如果满意请采纳手机提问者如果满意,请在客户端右上角评价点“满意”即可如果有其他问题请采纳本题后另发点击向我求助,答题不易,请谅解,谢谢。祝学习进步
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
My favorite exobiology -m, why do you like... A variety of reasons ~ ~ I think they are pretty good, may also be members of more comprehensive strength all aspects are excellent, combined with the characteristics of each is different, can attract various tastes of rice ~ ~ I am a mass of rice a ~ ~Fans should be have all ages, sometimes look at TAO weibo comment a lot of what is sister like you support you, so adult meal has many, but each must have a few loliness meal, important thing is the older brother elder sister can guide them well, I feel the atmosphere of fan base is very important, if can form a good atmosphere that is less some NC rice LOLI rice, but I always in the mix, feel still more quality posts, in addition to the pictures of the some video of what is all kinds of analysis, most articulate about and some are very professional, this post will not be writing out elementary or middle. Exobiology there is no way, we don't want to in exobiology haven't give them recruit black before debut, let people gossiping, after all, is an old saying goes &pay idol& fan behavior ~ ~ some people deliberately to black they don't have to go to argue, which have no black powder ah ~ ~ I used to see someone call I like to go back to the love bean is also called two sentences, don not care, now some black not don't know the truth he is intentionally to reverse black and white, with those people too truer gas to finally still is his ~ ~
考试是不会出此类作文的.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐