一篇英语作文网急!!

求一篇英语作文!急!!!_百度知道
求一篇英语作文!急!!!
、但听力不好:form you e-mail.李冰的英语写作和语法很好,practice conversations..。开头;m very glad to give you some advice,i have learned about you problem,i&#39、文中必须用到listen to tapes、说你的建议.
提问者采纳
i have learned about you problem,望采纳, and remember English is a dish of cake. 希望对你有帮助, which means that you will make little progress if one of them-listening.becides,i'm very glad to give you some advice that you listen to tapes frequently so that you can learn what is standard English tone and oral English grammar. you have a wonderful skills in writing and grammafrom your email, practicing conversations can give lots of benifits on English listening because those are connected with each other, speaking is not so good,不懂继续问, so I think you will get it over as i told you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
you may listen to the tapeshere are some ways that may improve your listening skills. Also . You can know the pronounciation of the words and the way to deliver your ideas. This is the most convenient way to improve your listening skills,practice conversations with your friend can enhance your listening skills too. If you can respond to them fluently, it indicates that you get they mean. First of all
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文:How to keep health!!!!在线等,急急急急!!!!_百度知道
求一篇英语作文:How to keep health!!!!在线等,急急急急!!!!
提问者采纳
d better form a good habit, but how?
i think you&#39.. after supper, and also some unhealth elements have been added .3 less snacks.Good habit( like above) is helpful and
you can benefit a lot from it, have a walk for 15~30 min.
1 Pt eat too much at one time. Three meals a day.
they can make us fat . chew it slowly so as to enjoy fully the taste of the food, but don&#39. Nowadays ,
most of the snacks are not very healthy.
Remember 2 Proper exercise, it will help you digestHow to keep healthIt is very important to keep healthy
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你听好了喔 我给你打开一个思路 an apple a day, keep doctors away
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语学霸,求一篇关于早起的英语作文!急!_百度知道
英语学霸,求一篇关于早起的英语作文!急!
提问者采纳
要早起的文章?
你几年级的?
写好我采纳,谢谢啦
等一下,我整理一下,字有点草
嗯嗯,我先出去一下,回来再看,先给你采纳,麻烦你了
嗯嗯,好的
谢谢啦嘿嘿。好厉害。你多大啊?
写得不是很好,
写得不是很好,
请您见谅。
好厉害。。。。哈哈
谢谢您!真的。
嘿嘿,不客气
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
在网上找到几篇,你自己拼凑一下吧。
Early rising is beneficial in more than one way. First, it helps to keep us fit. We all need fresh air, and air is fresh in mornings. Second, we can improve our health by taking mornlng exercise.
Early rising helps in our study. We learn more quickly in the morning. We also find it easier to memorize what we learn in the morning. And early rising gives us enough time to get ready for our study and work.
Late risers may find it very difficult to cultivate the habit of early rising. They ought to make special efforts to do so. As the popular proverb says, &Early rising makes a man healthy, wea...
这是原答案了。。。。
那三篇是在网上找到的,你自己把其中的好词、好句、好段挑出来再拼凑一下吧。
早起的英语作文
always think there is not enough time. For example, I have just taken athree-day holiday. But when I look back, I just feel that it’s only one day.There goes a proverb, “Time is money”. Now I want to say, time is more preciousthan money, because when money is spent, we can earn some more again. However,when time is gone or lost, never will it return.
goes without being noticed. The time for our study and work is usually limited.So I think we must make full use of our time. But it’s a pity that I am alwaysnot aware of the importance of time until it’s too late.
So I think, I should get into the g...
要用嘛,不然就自己写了,主要是很急
Early rising is a good habit. First, it helps us to keep fit. We all need fresh air, but air is never so fresh as early in the morning. Secondly, early rising helps us in our studies. We learn more quickly in the morning, and find it easier to remember important things. Thirdly, early rising give us enough time to wash our faces and hands and eat our breakfast. I decide to rise early every day.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求论文的英文致谢一篇!!急_百度知道
求论文的英文致谢一篇!!急
要谢老师,同学,朋友,家人的那一种!
我有更好的答案
Acknowledgements
This thesis would not have been possible without the contributions off several people. To all of these people, I wish to express my gratitude.
First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge and extend my heartfelt gratitude to my supervisor—Associate Professor Zhang Yingbo, for her vital encouragement and patient guidance, generous assistance and invaluable advice, all of which have been of inestimable worth to the completion of my thesis.
Secondly, my special thanks go to all people have helped and taught me immensely during the four years of my study in Changzhou Institute of Technology. And I would also like to thank all ...
本文是在XX老师精心指导和大力支持下完成的。X老师以其严谨求实的治学态度、高度的敬业精神、兢兢业业、孜孜以求的工作作风和大胆创新的进取精神对我产生重要影响。她渊博的知识、开阔的视野和敏锐的思维给了我深深的启迪。同时,在此次毕业设计过程中我也学到了许多了关于微生物发酵方面的知识,实验技能有了很大的提高。
另外,我还要特别感谢师姐对我实验以及论文写作的指导,她为我完成这篇论文提供了巨大的帮助。还要感谢,XX和XX同学对我的无私帮助,使我得以顺利完成论文。同时实验室的XX老师也时常帮助我,在此我也衷心的感谢他。
最后,再次对关心、帮助我的老师和同学表示衷心地感谢
This is in XX carefully guidance and strong support of the teachers completed. X teachers w...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
论文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急用!帮我写一篇英语作文,高中水平80词左右.你接到某公司十周年公司招待会的邀请函,写一封信.1.对他们的邀请表示感谢2.说明理由要忙于出差而还不能出席3.对不能到场表示惋惜,歉意,顺致_作业帮
急用!帮我写一篇英语作文,高中水平80词左右.你接到某公司十周年公司招待会的邀请函,写一封信.1.对他们的邀请表示感谢2.说明理由要忙于出差而还不能出席3.对不能到场表示惋惜,歉意,顺致
急用!帮我写一篇英语作文,高中水平80词左右.你接到某公司十周年公司招待会的邀请函,写一封信.1.对他们的邀请表示感谢2.说明理由要忙于出差而还不能出席3.对不能到场表示惋惜,歉意,顺致庆典祝贺急用!写的越好越高分
Dear XXX:It is my great hornor to get your invitation to the 10th anniversary party of your company.I am sure you will have a great moment with your colleagues and your clients.Therefore,I should say, "Congradulations!" I am so proud of the development of your company and happy with you all guys who used to give me great help in the business.But it's a pity that I will have a business trip to the other city.I am afraid that I can't attend the party.I am so sorry for that.But I will send my present there before-hand to show my thanks and congradulations.
Best Wishes!
Sincerely Yours,XXX

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文 的文章

随机推荐