因为我不舒服 用because of来翻译_百度知道
因为我不舒服 用because of来翻译
提问者采纳
because of my sickness
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
可以,becuse of my discomfort.需要用不舒服的名词形式~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步,有疑问可追问,希望能及时采纳~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译这首歌《 Because Of You 》--- 98 Degrees_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译这首歌《 Because Of You 》--- 98 Degrees
Because of You 歌手:98 Degrees And Rising
Its all... its all... its all... Youre my sunshine after the rain Youre the cure against my fear and my pain Cause Im losing my mind When youre not around Its all... its all... Its all because of you Youre my sunshine Oh yeah... Baby I really know by now Since we met that day You showed me the way I felt it then you gave me love I cant describe How much I feel for you I said baby I should have known by now Should have been right there Whenever you gave me love And if only you were here Ill tell you, yes Ill tell you Oh yeah... Chorus: Youre my sunshine after the rain Youre the cure against my fear and my pain Cause Im losing my mind When youre not around Its all... its all... Its all because of you Honestly, could it be you and me Like it was before Neither less or more Cause when I close my eyes At night I realize that no one else Could ever take your place I still can feel and its so unreal When youre touching me, kisses endlessly Its just a place in the sun Where our loves begun I miss you... yes I miss you Chorus If I knew how to tell you Whats on my mind Make you understand Then Id always be there Right by your side
提问者采纳
it's all,it's all ! 这都是!u're my sunshine after the rain.你是我雨后的阳光。u're the cure against my fear & my pain.你是我害怕和悲痛时的疗伤药。'cause i'm losing my mind.因为我已经不知所措。when u're not around.当你不在我身边时。it's all,it's all ! 这都是!it's all because of u ! 这全都是因为你!u're my sunshine.你是我的阳光。oh yeah !baby i really know by now.宝贝,我直到现在才知道。since we met that day.自从我们相遇的那一天。u showed me the way.你指给我方向。i felt it then,u gave me love.然后我就感受到了,你给予我的爱。i can't describe.我难以描述。how much i feel 4 u.我对你的感受。i said baby i.我说,宝贝。should have known by now.我现在才知道。should have been right there.我都在那儿等你。whenever u gave me love.无论何时你给我爱。and if only u were here.只要你在那儿。i'd tell u.我告诉你!yes i'd tell u,oh yeah.是的,我告诉你!u're my sunshine after the rain.你是我雨后的阳光。u're the cure against my fear & my pain.你是我害怕和悲痛时的疗伤药。'cause i'm losing my mind.因为我已经不知所措。when u're not around.当你不在我身边时。it's all,it's all ! 这都是!it's all because of u ! 这全都是因为你!oohh oh yeah yeeaah !honestly could u be with me.老实说可能就是你与我。like it was before.恰好就象从前。neither less nor more.不多不少。'cause when i close my eyes at night.因为当我晚上闭上眼睛。i realize that no one else.我发现没有其他人could ever take ur place.可以取代你的位置。i still can feel & it's so unreal.我仍然觉得不那么真实。when u're touching me.当你接近我时。kisses endlessly.无尽的吻我时。it's just a place in the sun.就在那阳光下的某地。where our loves begun.我们的爱开始了。i miss u,yes i miss u ! 我想念你,是的,我想念你!oh baby yeah ! 哦,宝贝!u're my sunshine after the rain.你是我雨后的阳光。u're the cure against my fear & my pain.你是我害怕和悲痛时的疗伤药。'cause i'm losing my mind.因为我已经不知所措。when u're not around.当你不在我身边时。it's all,it's all ! 这都是!it's all because of u ! 这全都是因为你!if i knew how 2 tell u.如果我知道如何告诉你what's on my mind.我心中所想。make u understand.让你明白。then i'd always be there.然后我将永远在那儿。right by ur side.陪伴在你身边。u're my sunshine after the rain.你是我雨后的阳光。u're the cure against my fear & my pain.你是我害怕和悲痛时的疗伤药。'cause i'm losing my mind.因为我已经不知所措。when u're not around.当你不在我身边时。it's all,it's all ! 这都是!it's all because of u ! 这全都是因为你!u're my sunshine after the rain.你是我雨后的阳光。u're the cure against my fear & my pain.你是我害怕和悲痛时的疗伤药。'cause i'm losing my mind.因为我已经不知所措。when u're not around.当你不在我身边时。it's all,it's all ! 这都是!it's all because of u ! 这全都是因为你!u're my sunshine after the rain.你是我雨后的阳光。u're the cure against my fear & my pain.你是我害怕和悲痛时的疗伤药。'cause i'm losing my mind.因为我已经不知所措。when u're not around.当你不在我身边时。it's all,it's all ! 这都是!it's all because of u ! 这全都是因为你!u're my sunshine after the rain.你是我雨后的阳光。u're the cure against my fear & my pain.你是我害怕和悲痛时的疗伤药。'cause i'm losing my mind.因为我已经不知所措。when u're not around.当你不在我身边时。it's all,it's all ! 这都是!it's all because of u ! 这全都是因为你!u're my sunshine after the rain.你是我雨后的阳光。'cause i'm losing my mind.因为我已经不知所措。when u're not around.当你不在我身边时。it's all,it's all ! 这都是!it's all because of u ! 这全都是因为你!
提问者评价
非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
因为你歌手:98度上涨的一切::其一切::其一切::雨后阳光youreyoure我对我的恐惧和我的病造成的痛苦,当我心中肠失去了一切::youre不在身边其一切::因为你的一切youre哦唉::我的阳光婴儿我真会面以来,我们现在知道了你对我的那一天我感到我爱你给我多少斜面形容我对你说我觉得我应该知道婴儿现在应该已经有正确而每当你给我的爱你只要病患者在这里告诉你,唉::生病的话告诉你哦合唱:雨后阳光youreyoure我对我的恐惧和我的病造成的痛苦,当我心中肠失去了一切::youre不在身边其一切::因为你的一切诚实难道你和我一样既不是以前较少或更多的事业,当我结束我的眼睛,晚上我知道没有人能比你我依然不断能感受到其所以无为当youre感人我,它只是一味地接吻阳光下的爱我开始想念你::如果我唱的话,我会想念你们知道如何告诉你...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁ANN今天不舒服。翻译_百度作业帮
ANN今天不舒服。翻译
Ann is not well Today
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
作业君找到的参考例题:
【问题】:因为我不舒服 用because of来翻译
【答案】:because of my sickness
ann doesn,t feel.well tiday.
我今天不舒服
fhdks sigsk jshgslsksj annsihsgk jshxhh
亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。
am 请球ahd英语翻译现在,英语在我的生活中扮演的角色越来越重要.(at present,play a part in)正因为如此,许多人正努力地学英语(because of,a great,deal of)我们怎样才能记住庞大的英语词汇,掌握英语表达利_百度作业帮
英语翻译现在,英语在我的生活中扮演的角色越来越重要.(at present,play a part in)正因为如此,许多人正努力地学英语(because of,a great,deal of)我们怎样才能记住庞大的英语词汇,掌握英语表达利
英语翻译现在,英语在我的生活中扮演的角色越来越重要.(at present,play a part in)正因为如此,许多人正努力地学英语(because of,a great,deal of)我们怎样才能记住庞大的英语词汇,掌握英语表达利用呢?(vocabulary,usage,expression)用括号里的翻译,再帮我翻译两句!事实上,我们可以利用一些特别的方法来让自己学好英语,比如,读英语小说。(Actually,make use of,such as)信不信由你,读了一段时间之后,你将会发现自己可以很流利地使用英语了。(Blieve it or not,fluently)
1.At present,English plays a more and more part in my life.2.Because of this,a great deal of people are working hard to learn English.3.How can we remember a large number of vocabulary,know the usage of English expression?
At present, English plays a important part in my life.because of that, a great deal of people are learning english hardly.how can we remember the huge amount of english vocabulary, and how we take english usage for a good expression/.
1,目前,在发挥作用2,因为,一个伟大的,大量的3,词汇,用法,表达你说的,加分
At present,English is playing a more and more important part in my life.Just because of this,a great deal of people are trying hard to study English.How can we remember the large vocabulary and master the usage for expression?
English is playing more and more important part in my life .(我觉得用IS PLAYING比AT PRESENT好,不只是指现在,还可以现在进行时表将来,证明一直,以后也会)Because of that,a great deal of people are studying english very hard.How...

我要回帖

更多关于 because of you 的文章

随机推荐