以Forests are important to us为题写怎样写好一篇作文为60字的英语作文,继续瓦 今天就要!!! 望大家速度瓦

初中英语作文大全:Trees Are Important to Use
【网络综合-初中英语作文大全:Trees Are Important to Use】★以下是无忧考网为大家整理的关于初中英语作文大全:Trees Are Important to Use的文章,希望大家能够喜欢!更多初中作文资源请搜索与你分享!Trees are very useful to people. They provide us with wood and other products. They give us shade and they help to prevent drought and floods.Unfortunately, in many parts of our country, people haven't realized the importance of trees. They cut them down at will. They are usually too lazy or too careless to plant and look after new trees. As a result, the forests continue to disappear.Where there are no trees the rain falls on the surface, causing floods, and carries away with the rich topsoil, in which crops grow so well. When all the topsoil is gone, nothing remains but worthless deserted.The big floods of 1998, in parts of China, have already taught us a good lesson. So every one of us must love trees, protect forests, and keep on planting trees each year.以“ways to keep fit”为题写一篇80字左右的英语作文,急急急急。等下就交了。。_百度知道
以“ways to keep fit”为题写一篇80字左右的英语作文,急急急急。等下就交了。。
1、保持健康和减肥的区别,健康最重要
2、现存在的盲目减肥做法危害身体(举例说明) 3 最有用的保持苗条的方法(至少两点)
提问者采纳
Lots of people think dieting is the best way to lose weight, but little do they know, dieting, is actually the worst way to lose weight. Dieting can be hazard to unhealthy eating, which may eventually lead to pancreasic diseases and other diseased. Keeping a fit and losing weight does have a lot in common, but they are not the same. Losing weight is mainly to get rid of the fat, however, keeping fit is how to maintain a heathland body. The best way of keeping fit would be to aviod siting down for too long, and also exercising on a daily bases. But the first thing to being fit, is to have a healthy body.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
ways to keep fit
Lose weight, need most is this era of obesity. But recent newspaper reports some bad diet lead to adverse consequences, those who want to be thin people have become victims. These reports struck alarm bells for us: use improper means to lose weight blindly, which is harmful to health. Fats are composed of high-fat, high-sugar foods easy to accumulate fat. Like fatty meat, butter and so no hair thoroughly digested and stored the alternate energy, once the excess energy, you need to consume. I make several points: 1. eat breakfast, especially the greasy stuff.
2. life is a campaign, we can run in the morning, let the amount of fat ...
亲爱,保重唷,不要再拖延作业*^○^*
1规律饮食2经常锻炼3良好生活习惯4其他 A healthy body is very important to every one of us. When you are sick, you feel painful all over your body, ha and the only thing you want to do is lying on the bed. When you are healthy, you can eat well, sleep well, sing and jump happily, do all the things you like to enjoy life. The methods to keep us fit vary. In the morning, you can get up early, go outdoors, breathe the fresh air, and do physical exercises. Running and swimming are extremely helpful to keep one fit. If you are a busy person and have no special time allocated to do these things,...
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & Ways&to&keep&fitWith&the&development&of&economy,&our&living&stadard&is&increasing&day&by&day.&So&how&to&keep&fit&become&a&big&concern&in&our&every&day&life.In&my&opinion,&if&we&want&to&keep&fit,&we&must&pay&attention&to&your&every&day&habit.&Above&all,&pay&attention&to&your&diet.&Don't&eat&food&that&contains&too&much&oil&and&fat.&Drink&enough&water&water&every&day.&Have&enough&vegetables&and&fruit&is&also&good&for&your&success.Besides,&take&exercise&regularly.&For&example,&walking,running&,swimming&and&so&on.Finally,&form&a&good&habit&of&sleeping.&Don't&work&too&late&in&the&night.In&all,&pay&attention&to&ourself.&Because&once&destroyed,&the&body&is&difficult&to&recover另外网上还有和你和一样的题目,我把满意答案给你:& There are many ways to keep fit.First, people should eat as normal and do not engorge food.Secondary, do more excises and sports. Excises and sports is the best way to burn the fat and can keep the body slim.Then, you'd better go meet a doctor to have a good examination and ask the doctor for advices. Doctor's advice can help you in how to keep fit.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五篇英语作文 急1.以健康和财富那个重要为主题,写一篇作文。(开头:both health and wealth are important to us。)2.A Forest fire(内容包括1。这则新闻的来源2.对森林大火的描述3.从中的启示)3.A c_百度作业帮
五篇英语作文 急1.以健康和财富那个重要为主题,写一篇作文。(开头:both health and wealth are important to us。)2.A Forest fire(内容包括1。这则新闻的来源2.对森林大火的描述3.从中的启示)3.A c
五篇英语作文 急1.以健康和财富那个重要为主题,写一篇作文。(开头:both health and wealth are important to us。)2.A Forest fire(内容包括1。这则新闻的来源2.对森林大火的描述3.从中的启示)3.A campaigh speech(开头:Today
l am very glad to run for the president of the students" untion.)4.以love为话题描述一件发生在你周围的事。(开头:There is a lot of love around us。。。)5.以what can we do for our school?"为主题的英语演讲稿(内同包括这三点:1.关心他人2.美化校园3.爱护学校设施4.营造良好学习气氛)
【1】Wealth and HealthWhich is more important, weath or health? Different people have different opinions.Some people prefer wealth, holding that money can not bring everything, but without it, one can do nothing. In order to get more money they can do anything. However, other people regard health as more important. Once health is lost, it is no use having a lot of money.As far as I am concerned, I love wealth, but I value health more. Everybody wants to live a happy life. So they try their best to earn money which they can ensure they lead a comfortable life, but if happiness and comfort are achieved at the cost of their health, how can they be happy Without health money becomes meaningless.In my opinion, no one agrees that a wealthy person without good health can be happy. So, juat do our best and keep fit. 【2】Hello, everybody !
Today I will tell you about a big forest fire. A young worker
smoked in the forest, then a big forest
fire happenedl .This fire lasted for three weeks .Thousands of firefighters and local villagers put out the fire. Nine firefighters and about eighty villagers have been injured. The economic loss is two mollin dollars at least. Although this things happened in the southwestern of America,We should protect forests and can't smoke anywhere. It shocked the whole nation of the USA. 【3】Today
l am very glad to run for the president of the students" untionFour score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate—we can not consecrate—we can not hallow—this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion — that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain — that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom — and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. 【4】Love Love makes the world go around.Love to us human is what water to fish.Love shines the most beautiful light of humanity,we born in it,we live by it.Too often we take it as granted,but we should know love is a priceless gift we should cherish.I have heard a saying :the quickest way to receiv the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly the best way to keep love is to give it wings.It is important for us to learn to love as the first class in our life.【5】School is a studying place for me,and it's another home . So we must build a harmony school .
Everyday we are studying with our classmates and teachers.share happiness and sorrow with each other.In order to build a good relationship, We should often care about each other.
Our study can benefit from a beautiful environment . So we must beautify our school environment so that our out-of-class activities will become colourful and lively.
The equipment in the school can help us study. Measures taken to protect the equipment from being destroyed will benefit us a lot. It makes us more convenient in study.
The school is a place for us studying.In order to make our studying more effective . We must build a good atmosphere. We can help each other and make progress in the same place .以Keep healthy为题写一篇60字英语作文_百度作业帮
以Keep healthy为题写一篇60字英语作文
以Keep healthy为题写一篇60字英语作文
Keep healthyGood habits are good for the health.Every morning we'd better get up early and do morning exercises before having breakfast.Taking a walk after supper is also important.It is not good to watch TV too long and go to bed too late.So try to have more sports in our spare time instead of staying at home.Eating too much at meal is bad for our health,too.We shouldn't eat junk food.We should eat enough fruit and vegetalbes.Keep healthyIt's very important to keep healthy.I think we should have healthy diet every day and eat proper food.We shouldn't eat junk food because it is bad for our health.Drink water and milk as often as possible.Milk is a great drink that can give us more calcium that make our bones much stronger.Don't eat too much because it will make you uncomfortable and fat.Don't spend too much time watching TV,DVDs and Videos or using computers.It's good to take more exercise such as basketball,bike riding ,swimming and so on.Follow these and you can be healthy.Keep healthyEverybody wants to be strong and healthy,but not everyone knows how.For me,good eating habits are responsible for a healthy lifestyle.frequent exercise helps build a strong and musculine body.Keep healthyDo you want to know how to keep healthy?Ok,let me tell you the way to keep healthy.First An apple a day,keeps the doctor away.That's to say.You shout eat lot's of fruits and vegetables every day.Try to eat less junk foodand drink less coffee.It's good for your health.No sports,no life.You should exercise every day.such as playing basket,running and swimming.Exercising can make you stronger.It helps you study better.给你选了几篇,你可以摘抄几个句子,合成一篇比较短的,希望这些对你有所帮助!
可以根据《A healthy lifestyle,the Chinese way》这篇文来写
Keep healthyIt's very important to keep healthy. I think we should have healthy diet every day and eat proper food. We shouldn't eat junk food because it is bad for our health. Drink water and mi...写一篇高二英语作文。 以volunteer为题目的英语作文。_百度知道
写一篇高二英语作文。 以volunteer为题目的英语作文。
Being a volunteer is great!  There are lots of volunteers around us now. And they don’t do it for money, they do it only for happy or others。As a young student, helping other people is a major commitment。  If I have a chance to join a volunteer club and to be a volunteer who helps others,I will try my best to help others。In my classroom ,I am good at math and science ,I can help my classmates who are in trouble if I am free.In primary school , I can help teach young students paint because I am good for drawing.And I am good at singing,so I can sing songs to cheer up the sick people in the hospital。Also,I can help the old people in the old people's home , I can clean the floor and do chores ,because I think the old people will be very tired and hard if they do the housework by themselves.  Except these,so many things I can do . Not only I feel good about helping others , but also I do something useful . So I think I should study hard to improve my skills and I will help others in the future.
请问能帮我能仿写一下这个种格式的吗?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Nowadays, there is a increasing number for people to join in the activities of volunteering. It’s well-known that volunteering job is making contribution to the society with nothing in return. It’s like the Leifeng spirit. However, knowing this, there are still many people would like to devote themseves in this trend. For instance, the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games has so many volunteers. They made lots of contribution to the success of opening the Olympics. Moreover, we can often see that there many students go to gerocomium to visit the old to bring warm to the lonely people. Even there are some people’s career is volunteer. They are ready to help ot...
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 怎样写好一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐