i went to the gym yesterday.就划线部分提问the gym对划线提问

I worked out at the gym yesterday 改成一般疑问句_百度作业帮
I worked out at the gym yesterday 改成一般疑问句
I worked out at the gym yesterday 改成一般疑问句
Did you work out at the gym yesterday小题1:Where did go小题2:though小题3:is as old as小题4:quietest of小题5:different from试题分析:小题1:句意:我在去年去了纽约市度假。句中的New York City表示地点,对其提问要用where引起问句,所以在改写后的句子空白处填写 Where did go。小题2:句意:她来自英国,但她中文说得很好。也可表述为:她中文说得很好,尽管她来自英国。所以在改写后的句子空白处填写though。小题3:句意:刘丽是13岁。刘莹是也是13岁。也就是说他们两人一样大。所以在改写后的句子空白处填写is as old as。小题4:句意:玛丽比其他两个女孩安静。也就是说玛丽是三个女孩中最安静的。所以在改写后的句子空白处填写quietest of。小题5:句意:我喜欢和我不一样的的男孩。The same as和……一样,not& the same as就是和……不一样,也可表达为different from,所以在改写后的句子空白处填写different from。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:听力题
根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填入适当的词使短文完整。One day the employees(雇员)of a large company returned from their lunch b&小题1: and were greeted with a sign on the front door. The sign said, “Yesterday the person who has been stopping your growth in this company p小题2:&away. We invite you to join the funeral(葬礼) that has been p&小题3:&in the gym(体育馆).”At first everyone was sad to hear that one of their workmates had died, but after a while they started getting c&小题4:&about who this person might be. The excitement grew a&小题5:&the employees arrived at the gym to pay their last respects. Everyone wondered, “Who is this person that was stopping my progress? Well, at least he’s no longer here!”One by one the employees got c&小题6:&&to the coffin(棺材) and when then they looked inside it they suddenly became speechless. They stood over the coffin, shocked and in s小题7:&, as if someone had touched the deepest part of their soul(灵魂). There was a mirror inside the coffin: everyone who looked inside it could see h&小题8:. There was also a sign next to the mirror that said, “There is only one that is able to set limits to your growth: it is YOU.”You are the only person that can a&小题9:&your happiness, your realization and your success. You are the only person that can help yourself. Your life does not change when your boss changes, when your friends change, when your company changes. Your life changes when YOU change, when you go b&小题10:&&your beliefs(信念), when you realize that you are the only one responsible(负责) for your life.
题型:完形填空
Today, there are many problems between parents and children. Many people always ask, “why do we often argue?” Parents show their love for their children in different ways. They cook nice food, buy new clothes for them. They also care about their studies. Parents always say, “You must work hard.” “You should do your homework.” Or “Why not review(复习)for your exam?” all the time.When children get bad marks, their parents get very angry. They often stop their children watching TV, playing games or even going outside until they make progress. Why? Most families have only one child. The child is the hope of the family, they want the child to be the best.Many teenagers want to do things themselves. They want to do many unusual and special things that parents dislike. They like pop songs, basketball and other new things. They enjoy surfing on the Internet and playing QQ games. They spend a lot of time chatting online and listening to the QQ music. In their parents’ eyes, these are a waste of time. For these reasons, parents and children can’t get along with each other.任务型阅读:根据短文内容,填空下列表格。Why do children
and their parents argue?Parents want their
child to be the &&小题1:, so they think:◆ Their child should &&小题2: hard
all the time.◆&&小题3:&TV and playing games on
the internet are &小题4:&&for their child’s
studies.Many teenagers
want to do unusual and special things, so the following things often happen:◆ They like to sing pop &&小题5:and
listen to the QQ music.◆ They usually spend a lot of time on surfing on the
internet and &小题6:&online with their friends.
题型:单选题
—____ bike is this?—I think it’s Sally’s.A. What&&&&&&&& B. Whose&&& C. Where&&&&&&&
单词填空:(根据中文或句意,每题1分,共10分)小题1:I don’t think it is _________ for you to get there alone . (危险)小题2:You’ll feel much _________ if you do more exercise . (健康)小题3:The watches are one of& those _______( 英雄)over there.小题4:It’s our& ________ to help you . (乐意)小题5:My clothes are_______(熨烫)by my mother every day.小题6:__________(任何事)is not difficult if you put your heart into it.小题7:If you are on the plane,you will find the houses ____(在下面)look small.小题8:We go to school every day _______& Saturday and Sunday.小题9:The Great Wall is one of the seven _______ of the world . 小题10:Earth will be too ______ to live on& Humans have made so much rubbish.
在下列各句的空格内填上一个适当的完整的单词,该词的首字母已给出。小题1:Newton was sitting under an apple tree when an apple f &&&&&&&&onto his head.小题2:In my hometown, the weather of this summer is much h &&&&&&&&than that of last summer.小题3:Tom and Jerry r &&&&&&&their bikes to Uncle Ma’s Farm twice a month.小题4:The mother cat was killed, and the baby cat had to live by i &&&&&&&. 小题5:Pass me that pair of glasses, please. I can’t see the words c &&&&&&&.
-______ do you like the trip to Wuhan?-It’s wonderful.A.WhenB.HowC.WhereD.What
根据首字母或汉语提示完成句子(每小题1分,共10分)小题1:This is my f&&&&&&&&&&photo. These are my parents and this is me.小题2:My t&&&&&&&&&&number is 898-4288.小题3:T&&&&&&&&&for your help!小题4:She is an E&&&&&&&&girl.小题5:His books are in the b&&&&&&&&&&&&.小题6:Amy’s grand father has two &&&&&&&&&&&&&&(儿子).小题7:These two &&&&&&&&&&&&(字典) are Eric’s.小题8:Two &&&&&&&&&&(手表) are in my bag. But they are not mine.小题9:I &&&&&&&&&&&&(总是) help my sister.小题10:Is that purple bag &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(她的)?
My parents are going to take________to Mount Wuyi this summer holidayA. my&&&&&&&&&&&& B. me&&&&&&&&&&& C. mine仁爱英语八年级下册词句练习u5-8_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
仁爱英语八年级下册词句练习u5-8
包​括​单​词​练​习​和​句​型​练​习​,​方​便​学​习​和​复​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢i went to the gym this morning (对画线部分提问) went to the gym 提问_百度作业帮
i went to the gym this morning (对画线部分提问) went to the gym 提问
i went to the gym this morning (对画线部分提问) went to the gym 提问
Where have you been this morning?希望能够帮到楼主
Where have you been this morning?Where were you this morning?你今天早上在哪里?希望能够帮助到您。谢谢您八年级英语改写句子X_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级英语改写句子X
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 就划线部分提问 的文章

随机推荐