分享给站外好友
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
flash地址:
<input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value=''>
<input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value=''>
稍后补充视频简介
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:4,5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:阅读时间在4至5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译
急急急_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:4,5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:阅读时间在4至5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译
求 中学生英语自我介绍,要求:阅读时间在4至5分钟以上 稍微简单点 有汉字翻译
good morning,my dear teachers,my name is ...,i was from .. school,i live in .. residential district. i am an shy boy,i like making friends and chat with people,i am also a hard working student es...简单的英语自我介绍 带翻译的 都是英语我看不懂_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
简单的英语自我介绍 带翻译的 都是英语我看不懂
简单的英语自我介绍 带翻译的 都是英语我看不懂
hi,i'm XXXi'm XX years old.我今年.岁了i like...我喜欢.
你想怎么自己介绍啊。你起码发个你想自己介绍的 我们给你翻译
hi,my name isXXX
你好,我的名字是XXXi'm eighteen.我十八岁i'm a student .我是一个学生i was born at GuangDong我在广东出生my favourite sport is swimming我最喜欢的运动是游泳
Hello!My name's --.I want to make friends with sb. I'm 12 years old`````````````````````````
您可能关注的推广回答者:需要一段两人英语对话,主题就是简单的自我介绍,稍微长一点,加翻译_百度知道
需要一段两人英语对话,主题就是简单的自我介绍,稍微长一点,加翻译
提问者采纳
m kind-hearted, everything can be done well.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音) I&#39.(但我喜欢他) I belive that if you try your best!(我希望我们能成为好朋友) OK英语作文自我介绍 带翻译 To introduce myself(介绍我自己) Hello,lovely and clever boy,every one.(我也很喜欢运动) Such as, my favourite subject is maths . (我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改) I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(好了,m a 15 years old boy,就来找我) I hope we can be good friends、排球等等) I&#39.Ts difficult to study well .(如果你需要帮助,running. (在学校.(我相信每件事付出努力就会有害结果) I also like sports very much.Am an active ,我最喜欢数学) Perhaps someone thinks it&#39.(我很热心) If you need help . (我叫****) I&#39!(大家好) My name is **** ,volleyball and so on.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩) In the school . (像跑步,这就是我.(也许有些人认为这很难学) But I like it
需要两个人对话似的
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
英语对话的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语的自我介绍要求简单点,不然认不到它~,_百度知道
英语的自我介绍要求简单点,不然认不到它~,
很高兴能在这里给大家介绍我自己,上网能丰富我的知识面,玩游戏,玩游戏能放松我的精神,我来自四川乐山,就想灰色轨迹,光辉岁月和海阔天空,今年20岁。我是一个比较开朗的大男孩,特别是beyond的歌,我喜欢听歌我叫小七。我有时也喜欢去游游泳。我也喜欢上网,打打篮球。这就是我
提问者采纳
y name is Xiaoqi and I am glad to introduce myself here . This is me.I come from Leshan in Sichuan. I am twenty years old. Surfing the Internet can broaden our knowledge, wonderful times and the vast sky,playing games on it . I like listening to music ,especially Beyond&#39. I also like surfing the Internet . I ams songs. Playing games can relax myself. I have ever thought the grey track. Sometimes I like going to swim or play basketball
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I like listening to music
. I&#39,sichuan province. I am an outgoing boy. that makes me relaxed.My name is Xiaoqi. i like playing computer games.i especially enjoy Beyond&#39I&#39.it can open my eyes to the world and make me know more. i am 20 years old. I also like surfing the Is songs. Sometimes i like
.and i like playing basketball too. this is me ---- a km glad to intm from Leshan
My name is Xiao Qi, I am glad to be here to introduce myself, I&#39;m from Sichuan Leshan, this year I am
20 years old.I am a cheerful boy, I like listening to music, especially the beyond song, like gray trajectory, the glory years and as boundless as the sea and sky.I like the Internet, playing games, the Internet can enrich my knowledge, playing games can relax my mind.Sometimes I like to swim, playing basketball.This is me
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
自我介绍的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语口语 的文章

随机推荐