提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初三英语一道选词填空题
初三英语一道选词填空题 35
try,& how,& what,& if,& can, wonderful , much,& shop,& glass , read, down, put&& Tom lived a way from town. One day he went into town to buy something in the shop, and after he bought& 1. ________ he wanted, he went into a restaurant and sat& 2 .& ________& at the table. When he looked round, he saw some old people& 3.&& ________ eyeglasses on before 4. ________ their books, so after lunch he went to a shop to buy 5. ________, too. He walked along the road, and soon found a 6. ________.The man in the shop made him 7. ________ on a lot of glasses, but each time Tom said, “ No, I can’t read with these. ” The man became 8 . ________ and more puzzled (困惑) . At last he said,& “ Excuse me, but 9. ________ you read at all?”“ No, I can’t! ” Tom said,& “10. ________ I can read, do you think I will come here to buy glasses? ”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 要求正确率在70%以上的可以给50积分在九点之前给我然后我会给你分的
补充:我会在九点半之前把答案发出来
补充:1.what 2.down 3.put 4.reading 5.glasses 6.shop 7.try 8.more9.can 10.if
1.something
2.down
3.tried
4.reading
5.eyeglasses
6.shop
7.surprised
8.disappointed
9.what
10.If
&
刚刚做好,拜托楼主留下答案啊~!
希望能起到参考作用~
what ,down ,put ,reading ,glasses ,shop,try ,more,can ,if
OH ,MY LADY GAGA~!!!
其他回答 (4)
what ,down ,put ,reading ,glasses ,shop,read ,more,can ,if
1 what 2down 3put 4read 5glasses 6shop 7 try 8more
waht,down,putting ,reading,lasses,wonderful,shop,try,can,If。
waht,down,putting ,reading,glasses,shop,wonderful(如果有more,则是more),try,can,If。
try,& how,& what,& if,& can, wonderful , much,& shop,& glass , read, down, put&& Tom lived a way from town. One day he went into town to buy something in the shop, and after he bought& 1. ____what____ he wanted, he went into a restaurant and sat& 2 .& ___down_____& at the table. When he looked round, he saw some old people& 3.&& ____put____ eyeglasses on before 4. ___reading_____ their books, so after lunch he went to a shop to buy 5. ____glasses____, too. He walked along the road, and soon found a 6. ____shop____.The man in the shop made him 7. ____try____ on a lot of glasses, but each time Tom said, “ No, I can’t read with these. ” The man became 8 . ____more____ and more puzzled (困惑) . At last he said,& “ Excuse me, but 9. ____Can____ you read at all?”“ No, I can’t! ” Tom said,& “10. ____If____ I can read, do you think I will come here to buy glasses? ”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
等待您来回答
外语领域专家还没有帐号? 赶紧
文章用户版块帖子
一道选词填空题
UID:854350
在线时间138小时
诚信度12油菜花0玫瑰花0
危害本来就含有不良的意思,所以避免词语重复用后果接~
UID:887245
在线时间508小时
诚信度30油菜花0玫瑰花0
&&学习了饿