2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:150 &&
学年人教版必修三Unit2HealthyEating整个单元(从warmingup-usinglanguage)的指导学案【高效学习指导案】.doc
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
24必修三:Unit 2 Healthy Eating【单元学习目标】Topic:
eatingLearningAimsLanguageKnowledge①话题:problems with diet, balanced diet and nutrition②功能:在日常交际中有效使用得体的语言表达建议:如:(1)How about…?
(2)Perhaps you should…; (3)
you’d better…
(4)I would strongly advise you to…;(5)I suggest that you…
(6)It might be a good idea to…就医的一些常用表达:如:(1) What’s the matter?
(2) What’s wrong with you?(3) What seems to be the trouble?
(4) I suppose you had better …(5) How long have you been like this? (6) It’s nothing serious, only…
同意和不同意:如:(1) (I’m afraid) I don’t agree.
(2) I’m not sure about that!(3)You could be right, but…
(4) I agree up to a point, but …(5)That’s an interesting idea, but…
(6)Do you really think …?③语法:情态动词ought to/ have to/don’ should/should 等的用法。 ④词汇:重点理解并掌握下列词汇:lose weight, ought to, win… earn one’ cut down, be/get tired of⑤句型:1. Wang Peng sat in his empty restaurant feeling very frustrated.2. Nothing could be better.3. Something terrible must have happened if Li Chang was not coming to eat in his restaurant as he always did.4. He could not have Yong Hui getting away with telling people lies!5.Their balanced diets became such a success that before long Wang Peng became slimmer and Yong Hui put on more weight.Language Skills①听:听懂一些疾病症状的描述,并能猜出是什么疾病,并能快速填出表格内容。②说:提出建议、表达同意与不同意以及如何就医的英语表达;围绕话题Balanced diet, 与同学小组合作,共同完成讨论内容,为下面的写作作好准备。③读:能从Come and Eat Here中获取主要信息,理解课文内容和细节;能够预测下文,熟练运用略读,跳读等技能理解文章主旨。④写:能根据讨论内容,整合信息,组成一篇文章。CulturalConscious- ness了解英语交流中如何委婉表述建??。通过课文学习,了解日常生活中存在的一些饮食与营养的关系,形成培养健康饮食的意识。Affection&Attitude认识食物的分类、食物对人体健康的影响,深刻理解均衡饮食的重要性。LearningKeyPointsImportantPoints①掌握本单元重点词、短语和句型的用法;②培养学生的阅读技能,尤其是跳读、略读及预测下文的技能;③掌握一些情态动词的用法;④学会使用一些给予劝告、提出建议、表达同意与不同意以及如何就医的英语表达。Difficult
正在加载中,请稍后...我每天只睡7小时。我一个星期做运动三次,我每天都吃蔬菜和水果。我很喜欢很牛奶,所以我每天都喝。我不喜欢喝咖啡,因为它很难喝。但我喜欢吃垃圾食品。我每天都吃垃圾食品。因为它很好吃 的翻译是:I only sleep for 7 hours a day. I exercise three times a week, I eat vegetables and fruit every day. I love milk, so I drink every day. I don't like to drink coffee, because it is difficult to drink. But I like to eat junk food. I eat junk food every day. Because delicious 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我每天只睡7小时。我一个星期做运动三次,我每天都吃蔬菜和水果。我很喜欢很牛奶,所以我每天都喝。我不喜欢喝咖啡,因为它很难喝。但我喜欢吃垃圾食品。我每天都吃垃圾食品。因为它很好吃
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I sleep seven hours a day. I exercise three times a week to do, I eat vegetables and fruit every day. I like it milk so I drink every day. I do not like to drink coffee, because it is difficult to drink. But I like to eat junk food. I eat junk food every day. Because it is good to eat
I only sleep for 7 hours a day. I exercise three times a week, I eat vegetables and fruit every day. I love milk, so I drink every day. I don't like to drink coffee, because it is difficult to drink. But I like to eat junk food. I eating junk food every day it. Because it is so delicious
I only sleep for 7 hours a day. I exercise three times a week, I eat vegetables and fruit every day. I love milk, so I drink every day. I don't like to drink coffee, because it is difficult to drink. But I like to eat junk food. I eat junk food every day. Because delicious
Every day I sleep only 7 hours. I have a week to do exercise 3 times, and every day I eat fruits and vegetables. I really like milk, for every day, I have a drink. I do not like drinking coffee because it is very difficult to drink it. But I like to eat junk food. Every day I eat junk food. Because
I only rest every day for 7 hours.An my week makes the movement three times, I eat the vegetables and the fruit every day.I like very the milk very much, therefore I drink every day.I do not like drinking the coffee, because it very difficult to drink.But I like eating trash food.I eat trash food ev
相关内容&a争论有关比赛的事 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你想要多少薪水? How much wage do you want? & aMADE IN D P R KOREA 做在D P R韩国 & aOn the form of bank 在银行的形式 & a只有现在努力 Only then present diligently & a你觉得你怎么做能让我开心 You thought how you do do can let me be happy & a我想要的是什么样的呢? What type do I want am? & aso
is it 如此是它 & aWe hereby formally guarantee that he will abide by all oubound laws and regulations and will come bake to China on time 我们正式特此保证他遵守将所有oubound法律和章程,并且来烘烤对中国准时 & a他发现科学很有趣,所以对休息科学很感兴趣 He discovered the science is very interesting, therefore is interested very much to the rest science & aNever lie to someone who trusts you. Never trust someone who lies to you. 对信任您的人不要说谎。 不要信任说谎对您的人。 & a他起得太晚了,没能赶上公车 He got up too late, has not been able to catch up with the public vehicle & awhere your basketball? 在哪里您的篮球? & a我每个月去乡下看我的祖父母一次 My each month goes to the countryside to look at my paternal grandparents one time & aModerate tight monetary policy is taken by PBOC in order to cope with inflation
trend and overheat economy. 适度紧的货币政策由PBOC采取为了应付通货膨胀趋向和过度繁荣的经济。 & aThe man took a gun out of my pocket and said to 人采取了枪在我的口袋外面并且说 & ain modern society prefer to buy more 在现代社会喜欢买更多 & athe story goes that 真相是那 & athis is the house where l am now living in 这是的房子l上午现在居住 & a使我吃惊的是 Causes me to be startled is & aAlgebraic Graph Theory 代数图论 & a为您和他人的安全请在线外等候 Please online outside wait for you and other people safety & a上海隧道股份有限公司 Shanghai Tunnel Limited liability company & aWhoever was out there obviously couldn't see him just as he couldn't see them. 谁是那里不可能明显地看他正他不可能看他们。 & a也给人民生命财产带来了巨大损失 Also gave the people the life and property to bring the heavy loss & a你的麦克风有问题 Your microphone has the question & a我是爱思考的搞怪的坏男孩! I am like pondering do the strange bad boy! & a婴儿 礼服 ?? ???? ? & a感觉好些了吗? Has felt many? & a还学会了很多关于财务会计英语的专业名称 Also has learned very many about financial inventory accounting the English professional name & a要一直加油哦!爱你们 Must refuel continuously oh! Loves you & aI think,but just I think 我认为,但我认为 & a第三是对学生的评价过于看重分数 Third is the appraisal too regards as important the score to the student & a我发现很难是他正确发音 I discovered very difficult is he pronounces correctly & a所以只能通过作弊才有可能多得一点分数 Therefore only can through cheat only then has the possibility to be many a score & apayment card
card number
security code 付款卡片 卡号 安全代码 & a不在乎名利 Does not care about the fame and fortune & aAmy is not as tall as me Amy is not as tall as me & a亚洲学生 Asian students & a能够熟练的进行英语的读、写和一般的听、说 Can skilled carry on English to read, to write general with listens, to say & a恶魔刀锋 Devil knife point & a国际化大视野 Internationalization big field of vision & a我写了一篇作文是关于这些天的所想所捂。 I have written a thesis am want to cover about these days. & aThere is no Action mapped for action name stuAction 没有为行动名字stuAction映射的行动 & aDiscussions: 讨论: & abismarck 俾斯麦 & a我的数学成绩很好 My mathematics result is very good & a特异性 Specificity & aDont fall in love with this elder brother ink what which 不要爱上这哥哥墨水什么 & a鉴于以上所说 In view of the fact that above said & aUsed to lead 曾经带领 & a世界的文化 World culture & a从身边的小事做起。 Starts from side minor matter. & a而且我跳舞跳得很好 Moreover I dance jump very much well & a过去常常做领舞 In the past frequently was the lead dancer & a我每天只睡7小时。我一个星期做运动三次,我每天都吃蔬菜和水果。我很喜欢很牛奶,所以我每天都喝。我不喜欢喝咖啡,因为它很难喝。但我喜欢吃垃圾食品。我每天都吃垃圾食品。因为它很好吃 I only rest every day for 7 hours.An my week makes the movement three times, I eat the vegetables and the fruit every day.I like very the milk very much, therefore I drink every day.I do not like drinking the coffee, because it very difficult to drink.But I like eating trash food.I eat trash food ev &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Pandas like to eat _______(bamboo).
尛辰丶5013
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
答案:Pandas like to eat bamboo .译文:熊猫喜欢吃竹子.解析:bamboo的释义和fish一样,做确定的竹子的根数讲时不可数; 比如几根竹子,只能用单数形式;做竹子的种类讲时,可数;比如几种竹子,此时用复数形式; 同样的 FISH也是一样,几条鱼,不可数;几种鱼,可数.【夕阳无限好荣幸为你解答】
一根一根的竹子也是不可数吗? 一根竹子怎么翻译?
答案:一根一根也不可数的。除非说的是种类。竹子有很多种的
其他类似问题
Pandas like to eat
(bamboos). 熊猫喜欢吃竹子 bamboo 竹子;竹竿;竹木家具复数形式是: bamboos
祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!bamboo是可变名词啊。。不单单是可数和:I like apples. 句型相仿。所以你提问的那句应该...
和:I like apples. 句型相仿。所以你提问的那句应该用 bamboos
apple是可数名词
apple 是可数名词呀
扫描下载二维码& “完形填空。(10分)Bill is my...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
完形填空。(10分)Bill is my friend. He has a happy&. His father works &a hospital (医院) in Beijing. He usually &two eggs and a glass of milk &breakfast and then goes to work by car. His mother is an English &in our school. For breakfast, She usually eats some &. Her English class is very &, So we all love her. Bill is also my classmate. He eats a hamburger and two bananas for breakfast. He likes ice-cream very much. &his mother doesn’t want him to eat it. She says it is not &. And he can be very &if(如果 ) he eats a lot(很多).【小题1】A.mapB.familyC.photoD.room【小题2】A.inB.onC.toD.of【小题3】A.eatsB.drinksC.hasD.sees【小题4】A.atB.forC.inD.of【小题5】A.teacherB.studentC.workerD.doctor【小题6】A.appleB.milkC.breadD.hamburger【小题7】A.boringB.interestingC.difficultD.fat【小题8】A.ForB.AndC.SoD.But【小题9】A.happyB.healthyC.easyD.great【小题10】A.fatB.boringC.funD.thin&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2015-湖北孝感孝南区三校七年级12月月考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“完形填空。(10分)Bill is my friend. He has a happy____. His father works____a hospital (医院) in Beijing. He usual...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文给我们介绍了Bill的家人。他有一个幸福的家庭,他爸爸是一名医生,他的妈妈是一个老师。他们的饮食都很健康。但是Bill喜欢吃冰淇淋,他妈妈不想让他吃冰淇淋,因为吃太多的冰淇淋会使人变胖,对身体健康没有好处。【小题1】考查名词及语境的理解。句意:Bill是我的朋友,他有一个幸福的家庭。map 地图;family 家人;家庭;photo 照片;room 房间。根据文意可知,这篇短文给我们介绍的是Bill的家人,故选B。【小题2】考查介词及语境的理解。句意:他的父亲在北京的一个医院里工作。in 在……里面;on 在……上面;to 到……;of……的。根据句意可知,Bill的父亲在医院里工作,故选A。【小题3】考查动词及语境的理解。句意:早饭他通常吃两个鸡蛋和一杯牛奶,然后开车去上班。eats 吃;drinks 喝;has 吃;喝;sees看见。这四个选项都是第三人称单数形式,根据空后的内容可知,这里说的既有吃的,也有喝的,故选C。【小题4】考查介词及语境的理解。句意:早饭他通常吃两个鸡蛋和一杯牛奶,然后开车去上班。at 在具体的时刻或地点;for 因为,为了;in 在……里面;of……的。这里for breakfast是固定的短语,表示早饭吃什么东西。故选B。【小题5】考查名词及语境的理解。句意:他的妈妈是我们学校的一个老师。teacher 老师;student 学生;worker 工人;doctor医生。根据句中的in our school 可知,Bill的妈妈应该是老师。故选A。【小题6】考查名词及语境的理解。句意:早饭她通常吃一些面包。apple 苹果;milk 牛奶;bread 面包;hamburger 汉堡包。空前有some,因此如果选A或D的话,应该用复数形式;milk是饮料,是喝的,不是吃的。故选C。【小题7】考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:她的英语课非常有趣,我们都非常喜爱她。boring 无聊的,令人厌烦的;interesting 有趣的;difficult 困难的;fat胖的。根据下句话So we all love her可知,他妈妈的课非常有趣。故选B。【小题8】考查连词及语境的理解。句意:他非常喜欢吃冰淇淋,但是他的妈妈不想让他吃那个。For 因为,为了;And 和,而且,表示并列;So 因此,所以;But 但是,表示转折。根据句意可知,这里表示转折的关系,故选D。【小题9】考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:她说冰淇淋不健康。happy 开心的,幸福的;healthy 健康的;easy 容易的;great棒的,大的。根据文意可知,Bill的妈妈不想让他吃冰淇淋,因为它不健康。故选B。【小题10】考查形容词及语境的理解。句意:如果他吃太多冰淇淋,他可能会变胖。fat 肥胖的;boring 无聊的,令人厌烦的;fun 有趣的;thin瘦的。根据文意可知,吃太多冰淇淋会变胖。故选A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
完形填空。(10分)Bill is my friend. He has a happy____. His father works____a hospital (医院) in Beijing. He ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“完形填空。(10分)Bill is my...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“完形填空。(10分)Bill is my friend. He has a happy____. His father works____a hospital (医院) in Beijing. He usually____two eggs and a glass of milk____breakfast and then goes to work by car. His mother is an English____in our school. For breakfast, She usually eats some____. Her English class is very____, So we all love her. Bill is also my classmate. He eats a hamburger and two bananas for breakfast. He likes ice-cream very much.____his mother doesn’t want him to eat it. She says it is not____. And he can be very____if(如果 ) he eats a lot(很多).【小题1】A.mapB.familyC.photoD.room【小题2】A.inB.onC.toD.of【小题3】A.eatsB.drinksC.hasD.sees【小题4】A.atB.forC.inD.of【小题5】A.teacherB.studentC.workerD.doctor【小题6】A.appleB.milkC.breadD.hamburger【小题7】A.boringB.interestingC.difficultD.fat【小题8】A.ForB.AndC.SoD.But【小题9】A.happyB.healthyC.easyD.great【小题10】A.fatB.boringC.funD.thin”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“完形填空。(10分)Bill is my friend. He has a happy____. His father works____a hospital (医院) in Beijing. He usually____two eggs and a glass of milk____breakfast and then goes to work by car. His mother is an English____in our school. For breakfast, She usually eats some____. Her English class is very____, So we all love her. Bill is also my classmate. He eats a hamburger and two bananas for breakfast. He likes ice-cream very much.____his mother doesn’t want him to eat it. She says it is not____. And he can be very____if(如果 ) he eats a lot(很多).【小题1】A.mapB.familyC.photoD.room【小题2】A.inB.onC.toD.of【小题3】A.eatsB.drinksC.hasD.sees【小题4】A.atB.forC.inD.of【小题5】A.teacherB.studentC.workerD.doctor【小题6】A.appleB.milkC.breadD.hamburger【小题7】A.boringB.interestingC.difficultD.fat【小题8】A.ForB.AndC.SoD.But【小题9】A.happyB.healthyC.easyD.great【小题10】A.fatB.boringC.funD.thin”相似的习题。& “Nowadays, the food w...”习题详情
188位同学学习过此题,做题成功率89.8%
Nowadays, the food we eat seems to have great effects on our health. Although science has made enormous steps in making food more fit to eat, it has, at the same time, made many foods unfit to eat. Some research has shown that perhaps eighty percent of all human illnesses are related to diet and forty percent of cancer is related to the diet as well, especially cancer of the colon. Different cultures are more likely to cause certain different illnesses because of the food that is characteristic in these cultures. That food is related to illness is not a new discovery. In 1945, government researchers realized that nitrates, commonly used to preserve color in meats, and other food additives, caused cancer. Yet, these carcinogenic additives remain in our food, and it becomes more difficult all the time to know which things on the packaging labels of processed food are helpful or harmful. The additives which we eat are not all so direct. Farmers often give penicillin to beef and living animals, and because of this, penicillin has been found in the milk of treated cow. Sometimes similar drugs are given to animals not for medical purposes, but for financial reasons. The farmers are simply trying to fatten the animals in order to obtain a higher price on the market. Although the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has tried repeatedly to control these procedures, the practices continue.【小题1】What is the best possible title of the passage?A.Drug and Food B.Food and HealthC.Cancer and HealthD.Health and Drug【小题2】Which of the following statements is NOT true?A.Some of the additives in our food are added to the food itself and some are given to the living animalsB.Researchers have known about the potential dangers of food additives for about sixty-eight years.C.Drugs are always given to animals for medical reasonsD.Food may cause forty percent of cancer in world.【小题3】How has science done something harmful to mankind?A.Because of science, diseases caused by polluted food have been virtually eliminated.B.It has caused a lack of information concerning the value of food.C.The scientists have preserved the color of meats, but not of vegetables.D.Because of the application of science, some potentially harmful substances have been added to food.【小题4】What are nitrates used for? A.They preserve the color of meats.B.They preserve flavor in packaged foods.C.They are the objects of researchD.They cause the animals to become fatter.【小题5】The word “carcinogenic” most nearly means “&&&&”.A.trouble-makingB.color-retainingC.cancer-causingD.money-makingB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-江西上饶县中学高三第一次月考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“Nowadays, the food we eat seems to have great effects on our health. Although science has made enormous s...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章大意:本文主要讲述的是食物可以让我们生存,但是现在的很多疾病也是与食物有关的。告诉我们要特别注意自己所吃的食物。【小题1】主旨题:从第一段的句子:Nowadays, the food we eat seems to have great effects on our health可知文章主要讲的是:食物可以让我们生存,但是现在的很多疾病也是与食物有关的,说明是食物和健康的短文,选B【小题2】细节题:从第二段的句子:Sometimes similar drugs are given to animals not for medical purposes, but for financial reasons.可知药物有时不是因为疾病原因才给动物的,而是为了经济的问题。选C【小题3】细节题:从第二段的句子:In 1945, government researchers realized that nitrates, commonly used to preserve color in meats, and other food additives, caused cancer. Yet, these carcinogenic additives remain in our food,可知因为科学的发展,很多添加剂进入了食品,选 D【小题4】猜词题:从第二段的句子:government researchers realized that nitrates, commonly used to preserve color in meats, 可知是nitrates是用来给肉着色的(硝酸盐),选A【小题5】猜词题。根据第二段的句子In 1945, some researchers realized that things commonly used to keep colour in meats and other food additives(添加剂)caused cancer.说明这些让肉着色的添加剂会导致癌症。选C
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Nowadays, the food we eat seems to have great effects on our health. Although science has made enorm...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Nowadays, the food w...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Nowadays, the food we eat seems to have great effects on our health. Although science has made enormous steps in making food more fit to eat, it has, at the same time, made many foods unfit to eat. Some research has shown that perhaps eighty percent of all human illnesses are related to diet and forty percent of cancer is related to the diet as well, especially cancer of the colon. Different cultures are more likely to cause certain different illnesses because of the food that is characteristic in these cultures. That food is related to illness is not a new discovery. In 1945, government researchers realized that nitrates, commonly used to preserve color in meats, and other food additives, caused cancer. Yet, these carcinogenic additives remain in our food, and it becomes more difficult all the time to know which things on the packaging labels of processed food are helpful or harmful. The additives which we eat are not all so direct. Farmers often give penicillin to beef and living animals, and because of this, penicillin has been found in the milk of treated cow. Sometimes similar drugs are given to animals not for medical purposes, but for financial reasons. The farmers are simply trying to fatten the animals in order to obtain a higher price on the market. Although the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has tried repeatedly to control these procedures, the practices continue.【小题1】What is the best possible title of the passage?A.Drug and Food B.Food and HealthC.Cancer and HealthD.Health and Drug【小题2】Which of the following statements is NOT true?A.Some of the additives in our food are added to the food itself and some are given to the living animalsB.Researchers have known about the potential dangers of food additives for about sixty-eight years.C.Drugs are always given to animals for medical reasonsD.Food may cause forty percent of cancer in world.【小题3】How has science done something harmful to mankind?A.Because of science, diseases caused by polluted food have been virtually eliminated.B.It has caused a lack of information concerning the value of food.C.The scientists have preserved the color of meats, but not of vegetables.D.Because of the application of science, some potentially harmful substances have been added to food.【小题4】What are nitrates used for? A.They preserve the color of meats.B.They preserve flavor in packaged foods.C.They are the objects of researchD.They cause the animals to become fatter.【小题5】The word “carcinogenic” most nearly means “____”.A.trouble-makingB.color-retainingC.cancer-causingD.money-making”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Nowadays, the food we eat seems to have great effects on our health. Although science has made enormous steps in making food more fit to eat, it has, at the same time, made many foods unfit to eat. Some research has shown that perhaps eighty percent of all human illnesses are related to diet and forty percent of cancer is related to the diet as well, especially cancer of the colon. Different cultures are more likely to cause certain different illnesses because of the food that is characteristic in these cultures. That food is related to illness is not a new discovery. In 1945, government researchers realized that nitrates, commonly used to preserve color in meats, and other food additives, caused cancer. Yet, these carcinogenic additives remain in our food, and it becomes more difficult all the time to know which things on the packaging labels of processed food are helpful or harmful. The additives which we eat are not all so direct. Farmers often give penicillin to beef and living animals, and because of this, penicillin has been found in the milk of treated cow. Sometimes similar drugs are given to animals not for medical purposes, but for financial reasons. The farmers are simply trying to fatten the animals in order to obtain a higher price on the market. Although the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has tried repeatedly to control these procedures, the practices continue.【小题1】What is the best possible title of the passage?A.Drug and Food B.Food and HealthC.Cancer and HealthD.Health and Drug【小题2】Which of the following statements is NOT true?A.Some of the additives in our food are added to the food itself and some are given to the living animalsB.Researchers have known about the potential dangers of food additives for about sixty-eight years.C.Drugs are always given to animals for medical reasonsD.Food may cause forty percent of cancer in world.【小题3】How has science done something harmful to mankind?A.Because of science, diseases caused by polluted food have been virtually eliminated.B.It has caused a lack of information concerning the value of food.C.The scientists have preserved the color of meats, but not of vegetables.D.Because of the application of science, some potentially harmful substances have been added to food.【小题4】What are nitrates used for? A.They preserve the color of meats.B.They preserve flavor in packaged foods.C.They are the objects of researchD.They cause the animals to become fatter.【小题5】The word “carcinogenic” most nearly means “____”.A.trouble-makingB.color-retainingC.cancer-causingD.money-making”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 difficult to do 的文章

随机推荐