英语中uml包含关系系用in还是to

英语中的for,to,at,of,in,on,with的用法
开到茶靡ぁ7748
一、介词按其构成可分为:1.简单介词 at,in,on,to,since,until 等.如:  He's worked there since 1998.2.复合介词 into,onto,out of 等.如:  She is out of school.她毕业了.3.二重介词 from under,from behind,from out of,until after,except in 等.如:  I'm from out of town.我是从城外来的.4.短语介词 because of,instead of,in spite of 等.如:  I went back not because of the rain,but because I was tired.我回去不是因为下雨,而是因为我累了.二、介词的作用:1.表示地点:after,along,at,below,by,of,near,over,through,under 等.如:  Near the village the boys are skating on the ice.男孩子们正在村子附近的冰上滑冰.  They lay down under the shade of a tree.他们躺在一棵树的树阴下.2.表示时间:about,after,across,at,during,for,in,of,till,until 等.如:  After class he will tell us about the accident.课后他将告诉我们有关事故的情况.  A heavy rain has been falling across three days.一场大雨下了整整三天.  The accident happened during the night.事故发生在夜间.3.表示动作:at,across,around,on,over,under 等.如:  The earth goes around the sun.地球绕太阳运行.  The car is under repair.汽车在修理中.4.表示比较:as,like,above,over,with 等.如:  She was something like her sister.她有几份像她的妹妹.  Chinese is much more difficult in contrast with English.和英语相比,汉语难得多.5.表示原因:about,for,from,with 等.如:  Don't worry about my lessons.不要担心我的功课.  Business kept me from coming.我因事不能来.  He was angry with what I did.他对我所做的很气愤.6.表示条件:to,with,without 等.如:  Without your advice,he would have failed.没有你的忠告他可能已经失败了.7.表示手段、方式:as,by,in,with 等.如:  He behaved as a drunkard.他的举止如同醉汉一样.  Learn the new words by heart.记住这些生词.  We see with our eyes.我们用眼睛看.8.表示距离、数量:from,in,within 等.如:  My house is ten miles from the school.我家离学校十英里.  They were thirty in all.他们总共有三十人.9.表示目的:as,for 等.如:  I only said it as a joke.我只是把它当作笑话讲的.  It's time for class.到上课的时间了.10.表示让步:for,with 等.如:  For all his effort,he didn't succeed.虽然他做了一番努力,仍不能成功.  With all his money,he is unhappy.尽管他有钱,但他并不快乐.  for 还可以引导插入语,例如:  I,for one,shall vote against the proposal.我也投票反对这个提议.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
支持,赞同:
扫描下载二维码在英语中,定语从句里的关系代词that和which有什么区别?请举例说明_百度知道
在英语中,定语从句里的关系代词that和which有什么区别?请举例说明
提问者采纳
一个是用于非限制定语从句中,一般情况下逗号之后要用which 记得采纳啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
(一)限制性定语从句只能用that的几种情况
1.当先行词是anything, everything, nothing (something 除外), few, all, none,
little, some等代词时,或者是由every, any, all, some, no, little, few, much等修饰时
(1) Have you taken down everything that Mr. Li has said?
(2) There seems to be nothing that seems impossible for him in the
(3) All that can be done has been done.
(4) There is little that I can do for you.
注意:当先行词指人时,偶尔也可以用who
(4) Any man that/.who has a sense of duty won’t do such a thing.
2. 当先行词被序数词修饰
(1) The first place that they visited in London was the Big Ben.
3. 当先行词被形容词最高级修饰时
(1) Thi...
定语从句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁With在英语中的解释!What are you going in to do with that vase 你打算如何处理这个花瓶?句子中的With是什么意思?貌似根本和这个句子没关系!谁能解释清楚给我听!还有What are you .,我听别人读都是 what D you .
维它命2528
“DO WITH STh” 是固定搭配 处理 what are 连读起来are就变为了“e”基本听不清.what的"t"失去爆破读为“d”所以你听到的是whade you.我是本来一楼的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
do with 在这里是个词组,意思是处理,处置你听到的读法可能是What
you。。?的意思
汉语翻译有问题啊。应该是:你打算用这个花瓶做什么?(是放玫瑰花还是放水仙花?还是放在那里装饰?花瓶的功用。)用法类似的举例。你能用这支钢笔写字。You can write with this pen.
扫描下载二维码伦纳德英语名言
名言内容:Behavioral research discloses that human relations at work are just easier, perhaps because they are more regular and predictable and thus simpler to adjust to than the sporadic, the more intense and less regular relationship in the community. ――R.Sayles Leonard, British writer行为科学研究提示,工作中人与人之间较好相处。这或许是因为工作上的人际关系较有规律,而在社会上,人与人之间的关系是断断续续的,比较紧张,而且也较少有规律可循。
名言出自:英国
名言作者:伦纳德
伦纳德档案资料:英国作家
推荐名人名言
本站共收录关于英语的名言323条
有了长征精神,英语算什么!疯狂英语创始人,全球著名英语口语教育专家 李阳
确保英语成功的秘诀就是彻底模仿一篇文章。疯狂英语创始人,全球著名英语口语教育专家 李阳
学习英语的最高境界是:把一个句子苦练成一个单词。疯狂英语创始人,全球著名英语口语教育专家 李阳
寺庙旁边的猪都会念经。英语不需要天赋,只需要坚持!疯狂英语创始人,全球著名英语口语教育专家 李阳
一定要多用耳朵学习英语。通过耳朵获得的语感是终身难忘的!疯狂英语创始人,全球著名英语口语教育专家 李阳
本文地址:
推荐成语大全
伦纳德英语名言内容:
新学网 Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved.你喜欢运动吗?好多运动是和天气有关系的,比如滑冰和游泳就要在不同的天气。读短文选择正确的答案。 Clark and Lucy like sports very much.In summer they swim and in wi(六年级英语)_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
你喜欢运动吗?好多运动是和天气有关系的,比如滑冰和游泳就要在不同的天气。读短文选择正确的答案。 Clark and Lucy like sports very much.In summer they swim and in wi(六年级英语)
&&&热&&&&&
你喜欢运动吗?好多运动是和天气有关系的,比如滑冰和游泳就要在不同的天气。读短文选择正确的答案。 Clark and Lucy like sports very much.In summer they swim and in wi(六年级英语)
文章来源:
更新时间:
你喜欢运动吗?好多运动是和天气有关系的,比如滑冰和游泳就要在不同的天气。读短文选择正确的答案。
&&&& Clark and Lucy like sports very much.&&In summer they swim and in winter theyskate.&They are going skating this weekend but they don't know how the weather will be. It's 7:35 now.&They are watching TV.&They are listening to the weather reportfor the weekend:&&"Friday is going to be cold and cloudy, but it isn't going to rain.The temperature is going to be below(低于)&&zero.&&It's going to snow on Fridayevening. Saturday and Sunday will be cold and sunny." Now, Clark and Lucy arevery happy.&&They think they will have a good time then.
1. Clark and Lucy like&_____ very much.
A.listening to the weather reportB.watching TVC.playing basketballD.sports
2. They are going&_____ this Saturday and Sunday.
A.swimming in the riverB.skatingC.have a party in the classroom D.to skating
3. They want to know about _____ .
A.the rainB.the food C.the weatherD.the radio
4. It _____ this weekend.
A.will rain heavilyB.will be snowyC.will be hot and cloudy D.will be cold and sunny
5. The temperature is going to be&_____ on Friday.
A.above zeroB.below zero C.5° D.7°
阅读答案:
1-5&& DBCDB
阅读录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇阅读: 下一篇阅读:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 包含关系的柱状图 的文章

随机推荐