初中动词填空空!!!

英语动词填空!!!!!!!!!!~~~ 速度!!!_百度知道
英语动词填空!!!!!!!!!!~~~ 速度!!!
1.Many people prefer _________(ride) bikes to work in the city.3.Jim's uncle ________(feed) the chickens when we arrived at his farm.5.All the leaders _______(discuss) the problem in the meeting room at the moment.6.They say that all the donations must _________(give) to people in need within one week.8.You look so sad. Perhaps you need someone like me _________(chat) with.9.The book called Colour Therapy _______(sell) well this year.10.I'm sure this jacket_______(make) you look powerful.Why not try it on?答案依据写哈哈哈~ 再采纳~
提问者采纳
1 to ride 解释prefer to do sth 3 was feeding 面when表示作同发用进行另外Jim's uncle 第三称单数用was5 were discussing 面间标志at the moment.表作进行所用进行且主语复数用were6 be givendonationsgive作接受者执行者使用语态be+词must情态词所面be用原形8 to chat
need做实义词讲need to do sth like me插入语忽略 影响句9 sells 间this year表示间没所用般现行10 will make 翻译知道意思我确定件夹克让看起气势表示状态用般
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语动词的相关知识
其他4条回答
to ridewere feeding或had fedare discussing 或were discussingbe givento chathas been sold或sellswill make或makes
ridingwas feedingare discussingbe givento chatsells will make
ridingwas feedingare discussingbe givento chatsellsmakes好运!
ridingfedare discussinggiveto chatsellsmakes
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求50条动词填空题,急呀!!(最好是牛津小学英语6A的)跪求50条动词填空题,十万火急!(如回答的非常好,追加10分)_百度作业帮
跪求50条动词填空题,急呀!!(最好是牛津小学英语6A的)跪求50条动词填空题,十万火急!(如回答的非常好,追加10分)
跪求50条动词填空题,急呀!!(最好是牛津小学英语6A的)跪求50条动词填空题,十万火急!(如回答的非常好,追加10分)
如何做好 英语动词填空题动词在英语句子中起着至关重要的作用,它类型多,变化灵活,所以给正确用好动词就带来了困难。其实要正确使用动词并不难,只要按其规律,经常归类总结并加强练习,就能逐步掌握动词的用法。 动词的归类: A、谓语动词行为动词:及物动词(vt.);不及物动词(vi.)He
out until mother英语填空题用括号中所给动词的适当形式填空The old Lady always____(walk)in the park in the afternoon.My brother is going to_____(paint)the dressing table for me.Ther are___(run)across the street.To tell you the truth,I can't____(cook_百度作业帮
英语填空题用括号中所给动词的适当形式填空The old Lady always____(walk)in the park in the afternoon.My brother is going to_____(paint)the dressing table for me.Ther are___(run)across the street.To tell you the truth,I can't____(cook
英语填空题用括号中所给动词的适当形式填空The old Lady always____(walk)in the park in the afternoon.My brother is going to_____(paint)the dressing table for me.Ther are___(run)across the street.To tell you the truth,I can't____(cook).Timmy must__(go)to see a doctor.
1 walks主语是三单,故要加S2 paint(
固定用法 be going to do sth 打算做某事)3 running
( 现在进行时:BE +doing)4 cook
( CAN 是情态动词,后接动词原形)5 go ( MUST 情态动词,后接动词原形)加油!不明白再问!如果帮到你,请采纳,谢谢!
你分析的很清楚
walkspaintrunningcookgo
英语填空题用括号中所给动词的适当形式填空The old Lady always_walks_(walk)in the park in the afternoon.My brother is going to__paint_(paint)the dressing table for me.Ther are_running_(run)across the street.<...用动词的正确语态填空。急!!!!!!!_百度知道
用动词的正确语态填空。急!!!!!!!
1&Apples______(grow)in this farm.2&Russian______(learn)as the second language by some students in China.3&The cinerma______(bulid)in 1985.4&A beautiful horse______(draw)by Jhon next day.5&This kind of machine______(can made)by Uncle Wang.6&Mr.Green______(open)two new school.7&The PLA______(found)on August 1st,1927.8&Uncle Wang______(live)here since 1980.谢谢各位.急用!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are growinghas been learnedbuiltwill be drawcould be madehas openedwas being foundlived
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
growsis learntwas builtwas drawncan be madeis going to openwas foundedhas lived
are grown 通常我们说we grow appples.改为被动就是Apples are grown by us.所以这个句子应该用被动.is learnedwas builtwas drawncan be madehas opened 已经完成动作was founded 过去被动时态has lived
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2013各地中考动词填空_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013各地中考动词填空
上传于||文档简介
&&2&#03;1&#03;各&#8203;地&#8203;中&#8203;考&#8203;动&#8203;词&#8203;填&#8203;空
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?