推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口用所给词的适当形式填空_百度知道
用所给词的适当形式填空
My books are on the ground. Here is a photo of ______ (I) family for you. There are _______ ( three ) girls there,I like
. Whose dog is smaller .But
(be)bigger than
(I). (better)3.25. His family
( be) a small one., it often _______ ( rain). (pull)6. Look. There
(be) some glue in the bottle.18. Look.31, high) than the bee,it’s from ________ (Japan )! This is a _______ (Japan ) car .29. Go along the road. She
(go) to America next week. My ears are ______(big) than ______(he)?14. SuYang _____(dance) as____(good)as SuHai.20.28?8, she can dance _________ ( beautiful).10?37,Helen or Nancy, get up. His hair _______ (look) longer than _______. 4?35. (I)26.22. —Is this ______ watch. (I)2. 11, and show ______( he ) your masks.Yang Ling ______ (be) good at running than all the girls in her class. 9. Look. She is a ______ student. —Can your father ______ (swim) ,______ (listen) to the teacher now.23. It’s often ___________ ( rain) in spring, it _________( rain) outside. May I have one of ________ ( you ).15,turn right at the_____(two)____(cross)?
( she ). It’s often______(rain) in my hometown in summer1.38.21. (twelve)30. We _____________ (take) part in a singing contest next Monday. She ______ (sit) down and _______(read)a newspaper just now. Your father______(look. _______________ is December. Show your stamps ______ ( I ) please. I want to _________(meet.In summer. There are many _________(Japan ) in it.
24. (用所给词的适当形式填空)17.40.Show
(we) your toy cars. I
(be) taller than
(have) a Maths lesson, it’s not ______ .32.(sing)19, he often ______ (swim) with me on hot days, looks)_________(thin thinner) than your mother? —Yes. Tom is doing ______ (well) in ______ (skate) than David! They’re________ (have a chat ). Can you pick ______ up for me. Would you like
the English song, but he _______ (not) do well in __________(dance)?13. Don’t talk.16, but she ______ (run) slower than Nancy last week. Look. Helen. It ______ (rain) now. How about______(go) ______(jog) in the park. There are __________ months in a year.36, the plane ______ (fly? (you)—No. But my dad ______ all of them last week. I want to ______ up carrots. ______ (do) Nancy and Yang Ling _____ (go) met ) him one day . Jane’s from England . 12.41.Lisa. There ______ a lot of water in the bottle just now. She is a ________( beautiful ) girl .42! It’s time _______( get up). Last week we ______ (have) a _______ (run) race at school?
Yes.34.33. Who_______ ( go) to bed ________(early) . The _______ ( three ) girl is my sister.27.
7.39. And she can skate ______. Mike ________ good at _________(run).5
提问者采纳
31. My books are on the ground. Here is a photo of __my____ (I) family for you. There are _three_____ ( three ) girls there,I like
. Whose dog is smaller .But
(be)bigger than mine
(I). (better)3.25. His family
( be) a small one., it often __rains_____ ( rain). (pull)6. Look. There
(be) some glue in the bottle.18. Lt_____ (not) do well in __dancing________(dance), high) than the bee,it’s from __Japan__ (Japan )! This is a _Japanese_ (Japan ) car .29. Go along the road. She
(go) to America next week. My ears are __bigger____(big) than __his____(he)?14. SuYang _dances____(dance) as__good__(good)as SuHai.20.28?8, she can dance _beautifully________ ( beautiful).10?37,Helen or Nancy, get up. His hair __looks_____ (look) longer than __mine_____. 4?35. (I)26.22. —Is this _your_
watch. (I)2. 11, and show __him____( he ) your masks.Yang Ling __is____ (be) good at running than all the girls in her class. 9. Look. She is a __good___ student. —Can your father _swim_____ (swim) ,__is listening____ (listen) to the teacher now.23. It’s often __rains_________ ( rain) in spring, it _is raining________( rain) outside. May I have one of __yours______ ( you ).15,turn right at the____second_(two)____(cross)?
( she ). It’s often__rains____(rain) in my hometown in summer1.38.21. (twelve)30. We __are going to take_ (take) part in a singing contest next Monday. She _sat_____ (sit) down and __read_____(read)a newspaper just now. Your father__looks____(look. __The twelfth__ is December. Show your stamps __to me____ ( I ) please. I want to __meet_______(meet.In summer. There are many __Japanese__(Japan ) in it.
24. (用所给词的适当形式填空)17.40.Show
(we) your toy cars. I
(be) taller than
(he)!We are having
(have) a Maths lesson, it’s not _mine_ .32.(sing)19, he often _swim_____ (swim) with me on hot days, looks)___thinner______(thin thinner) than your mother? —Yes. Tom is doing __better____ (well) in __skating____ (skate) than David! They’re__having a chat______ (have a chat ). Can you pick _it_____ up for me. Would you like
the English song, but he __doesn&#39?13. Don’t talk.16, but she __ran____ (run) slower than Nancy last week. Look. Helen. It __is raining____ (rain) now. How about___going___(go) _jogging_____(jog) in the park. There are ___12_______ months in a year.36, the plane __is flying____ (fly? (you)—No.33?
Yes.39. Jane’s from England .27. The ___third____ ( three ) girl is my sister. She is a __beautiful_( beautiful ) girl .41. Who___goes____ ( go) to bed ___earlier_____(early) . 12. Mike __is______ good at ___running______(run). __Do____ (do) Nancy and Yang Ling __go___ (go) to school together . But my dad __pulled____ all of them last week.Lisa.5.34.42.
7; met ) him one day . I want to __pull____ up carrots. There __was____ a lot of water in the bottle just now. And she can skate ___well___. Last week we _had_____ (have) a ___running____ (run) race at school! It’s time __to get up_____( get up)
非常感谢!如你有兴趣,还有这个题:
提问者评价
非常感谢!
为你解答。 These young trees must (be watered,被浇水,被动语态) well every day. 这些小树必须每天被好好地浇水。
Look! Jim is (chopping,现在分词) that tall tree. 瞧!吉姆在砍那棵高树。
(Did) you (see,助动词+原形) him just now? 你刚才见到他了吗?
I've (heard,过去分词) from my sister. 我已经收到我姐姐的信了。
He (has lived,...
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
My books are on the ground. May I have one of __you______ ( you ). There are __three_____ ( three ) girls there.(sing)19?
( she ).20. (better)3. His hair _looks ______ (look) longer than __mine_____. His family
( be) a small one.. Look. (pull)6. Look. 11. Would you like
to singing
the English song! They’re__having a chat______ (have a chat ).31, high) than the bee,it’s from __Japan______ (Japan )! This is a _Japanese______ (Japan ) car . There are __twelve________ months in a year. Go along the road.
24. My ears are _bigger_____(big) than __his____(he). I want to __meet_______(meet. SuYang _dances____(dance) as__well __(good)as SuHai. Don’t talk. She ___sat___ (sit) down and ___read____(read)a newspaper just now?8, she can dance _beautifully________ ( beautiful). There
(be) some glue in the bottle?37?14! It’s time __to get up_____( get up). (I)26. 4?35. We _will take____________ (take) part in a singing contest next Monday.Show
(we) your toy cars. —Is this _your_____ watch. (I)2. Last week we __had ____ (have) a ___running____ (run) race at school, and show ___him___( he ) your masks.Yang Ling __is____ (be) good at running than all the girls in her class. 9, it ___is raining______( rain) outside. She is a __good____ student. —Can your father _swim_____ (swim) .10. Jane’s from England .28.18?13. Your father__looks____(look,turn right at the__second___(two)_crossing___(cross).22. It’s often_rainy_____(rain) in my hometown in summer1.38. Whose dog is smaller . Mike __is ______ good at __running_______(run).27.29, looks)__thinner_______(thin thinner) than your mother. (twelve)30. Show your stamps __to me____ ( I ) met ) him one day , it often _rains______ ( rain). There are many ___Japanese______(Japan ) in it.Lisa.In summer.40.23.But his
(be)bigger than
(I).21, it’s not _mine_____ .32. I
am (be) taller than
(he), he often ______ (swim) with me on hot days.16? —Yes. Tom is doing __better ____ (well) in __skating____ (skate) than David. (用所给词的适当形式填空)17. Can you pick __them____ up for me?
Yt_____ (not) do well in _dancing_________(dance). Who___goes____ ( go) to bed ___earlier_____(early) !We
are having
(have) a Maths lesson. Look, but she __ran____ (run) slower than Nancy last week. Look. Helen_is listening_____ (listen) to the teacher now. It _is raining_____ (rain) now. How about__going____(go) _jogging_____(jog) in the park. _The twelfth______________ is December.36, the plane _is flying higher_____ (fly? (you)—No.33,I like
(go) to America next week. It’s often ___rainy________ ( rain) in spring. The _third______ ( three ) girl is my sister. She is a __beautiful______( beautiful ) girl .41,Helen or Nancy. Here is a photo of __my____ (I) family for you, but he __doesn&#39. __Do____ (do) Nancy and Yang Ling __go___ (go) to school together . But my dad __pulled____ all of them last week, get up.5.34.42.
7.15. I want to ___pull__ up carrots. There __is____ a lot of water in the bottle just now. And she can skate __well____.25. 12
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
所有文档均可在线免费浏览,需要的朋友请看好是否是自己需要的文档。所有资料来源于网络,仅供大家参考学习,版权归原作者。若有侵权,敬请及时告知,本人会及时删除侵权文档,竭诚全力为您服务!!!
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初中英语用所给词的适当形式填空
下载积分:1253
内容提示:初中英语用所给词的适当形式填空
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:90|
上传日期: 14:38:16|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
初中英语用所给词的适当形式填空.DOC
官方公共微信用所给词的适当形式填空 5分钟内回答出来有奖的!1 tell he not forget take it with he2 lady standing behind the counter is my friend3 I buy two expensive hat here ago half an hour 4 he man who offer I job English 5 you serve this gen_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用所给词的适当形式填空 5分钟内回答出来有奖的!1 tell he not forget take it with he2 lady standing behind the counter is my friend3 I buy two expensive hat here ago half an hour 4 he man who offer I job English 5 you serve this gen
用所给词的适当形式填空 5分钟内回答出来有奖的!1 tell he not forget take it with he2 lady standing behind the counter is my friend3 I buy two expensive hat here ago half an hour 4 he man who offer I job English 5 you serve this gentleman half an hour ago 6 I have to shave off beard 7 you not look well you must ill8 this be car I buy the day before yesterday 9 dog is which running yours
括号里什么词不知道,就按照正确英语语法本句句子应该怎么说改写:1 tell he not forget take it with he改:Tell him not to forget to take it with him.意:告诉他不要忘了把这个带着.2 lady standing behind the counter is my friend改:The lady standing behind the counter is my friend.意:站在柜台后面的女士是我朋友.3 I buy two expensive hat here ago half an hour 改:I bought two expensive hats here half an hour ago.意:我半小时前在这里买了两顶很贵的帽子.4 he man who offer I job English 改:He is the man who offered me a job in England.意:他是给我在英国工作的人.5 you serve this gentleman half an hour ago 改:Did you serve this gentleman half an hour ago?意思:你是不是在半小时以前服务过这位绅士?6 I have to shave off beard 改:I had to shave off beard.意:我不得不将(下巴处的)胡须剃掉.7 you not look well you must ill改:You don't look well.You must be ill.意:你看上去不太好.你一定是病了.8 this be car I buy the day before yesterday改:This is the car I bought the day before yesterday.意:这是我前天买的车.9 dog is which running yours 改:Is the dog which is running yours?意:那辆在奔跑的狗是你的吗?(用所给单词的适当形式填空,并说明理由)1.When he saw the boy was in danger,Edison rushed out and carried him to ______ (safe)2.Feng Ai's love and _____ will always be remembered by her students and their parents in Yunnan.(kind)3.Loo_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
(用所给单词的适当形式填空,并说明理由)1.When he saw the boy was in danger,Edison rushed out and carried him to ______ (safe)2.Feng Ai's love and _____ will always be remembered by her students and their parents in Yunnan.(kind)3.Loo
(用所给单词的适当形式填空,并说明理由)1.When he saw the boy was in danger,Edison rushed out and carried him to ______ (safe)2.Feng Ai's love and _____ will always be remembered by her students and their parents in Yunnan.(kind)3.Look at the map .Guilin is in the _______ (northern) of Guangxi.4.I am a new ______ (come).Let me introduce myself to you.5.More and more foreign ______ (visit) are interested in Nanning City因为这个我们没有学,
1.When he saw the boy was in danger,Edison rushed out and carried him to ______ (safe)用safty .safe是形容词,safty是名词,意思是指安全的地方,也有保险柜的意思.句子翻译:当看到那个男孩有危险的时候,edison冲出去并把他带到安全的地方.2.Feng Ai's love and _____ will always be remembered by her students and their parents in Yunnan.(kind)用kindness.这里是指Feng Ai的爱和慈祥会永远被在云南的学生和家长记住的.句中主要难点是判断love是用作什么词,根据句意love是用作名词,表“爱”,再根据and的前后平衡,kind要用名词格式,在后面加上-ness名词后缀3.Look at the map .Guilin is in the _______ (northern) of Guangxi.用north.in the north of XXX,是指在XX的北面,是一个固定搭配.northern是一个形容词,北方的.比如northern people,北方人,western people,西方人4.I am a new ______ (come).Let me introduce myself to you.用comer.在后面加-r,变成XX的人.比如work+er = worker.句子意思是我是一个新来的,请让我介绍一下我自己.new comer 是一个常用的词组5.More and more foreign ______ (visit) are interested in Nanning City用visitors.这里用名词,由于是越来越多的,所以还要用复数形式.visit是动词,加-or变成名词,游客的意思.回答完毕.加油!
1.safty2.kindness3.north4.comer5.visiter5句都需要名词,安全地带,善良,北方,新来的人,游客
safe 表示安全的境地kindness
名词,善良, 括号内为形容词形式north 在广西北部commer, new commer是一个固定用法, 表示新来的visitors 旅游者, 因为后面用的是are, 所以前面用复数
因为safe是形容词,而此空应该填的是名词,safe的名词是safety。2 kindness
因为此处应该填的是名词
kind的名词是kindness。3
in the north of
在。。。的北面,北方。4
此处应该填名词,译为 我是新来的。5
1.When he saw the boy was in danger,Edison rushed out and carried him to [safe].2.Feng Ai's love and [kindness] will always be remembered by her students and their parents in Yunnan.3.Look a...

我要回帖

更多关于 用动词的适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐