用所给用动词的适当形式填空空

用所给词的适当形式填空.I began to feel _____(worry).I think it is interesting,but my father find it _____(interesting).He was so _____(care) that he made many mistakes.Please drive _____(care) or accidents may happen.We are all _____ at the _____ news.(amaze)The man ju_百度作业帮 用所给词的适当形式填空.I began to feel _____(worry).I think it is interesting,but my father find it _____(interesting).He was so _____(care) that he made many mistakes.Please drive _____(care) or accidents may happen.We are all _____ at the _____ news.(amaze)The man ju I began to feel _____(worry).I think it is interesting,but my father find it _____(interesting).He was so _____(care) that he made many mistakes.Please drive _____(care) or accidents may happen.We are all _____ at the _____ news.(amaze)The man jumped out of the car and took the _____(frighten) child to safety. worriedboring /uninterestingcarelesscarefullyamazed amazingfrightening (clever) his sister , but he doesn’t do his homework as ( carefully ) as his sister. So be isn’t so( good )at his lesson as his sister.2.This coat is as ( nice) as that one but isn’t so( expe... 答非所问。用所给词的适当形式填空_百度知道 用所给词的适当形式填空 Do you often write to _______(she) ?What does Uncle Bob like _______(make) ?How many sisters _______ your aunt _______(have) .Who _______ you Chinese in your school last term . Do you have anything _______(eat) ?What about _______ an English party this weekend ?You should look after _______(you) ?Look , Lucy ?I must _______(finish) my homework now ?My mother doesn’t let me _______(play) football after school .I’m sorry I forgot _______(write) down your telephone number .Some girls in my class are good at _______(draw) .I’m hungry ! They _______ in the river . It’s _______(close) now .The old man enjoys _______ with the dog .She had _______(get) up early yesterday .Jim wanted _______ a new watch ?Where _______ they _______their last summer vacation ?My mother _______(not do) any housework yesterday .Could you please _______(help) me with the housework ._______(not run) so fast .Practice studyCan you _______ it in English ?_______ they _______English every day ?What _______ they _______(do) now over there .He _______ in this school four years ago ._______(skate) is my favorite sport .When can you finish _______(write) the book.These two boys aren’t _______(play) chess .His mother _______ shopping yesterday afternoon 用所给词的适当形式填空I have many things _______(do) every day .The shop isn’t open 提问者采纳 t run16. Don'.taught27. play8. writing3.Do...to buy25.playing15.have19.Skating11. close14. finish4..playing23.to eat12. to get5. help6..say21.having29.. does.did. are .spend28.yourself20.. writing10...studied24.doing.7.her17.went26. drawing9. did not do131.making18.are swimming22. to do2 为你解答。 These young trees must (be watered,被浇水,被动语态) well every day. 这些小树必须每天被好好地浇水。 Look! Jim is (chopping,现在分词) that tall tree. 瞧!吉姆在砍那棵高树。 (Did) you (see,助动词+原形) him just now? 你刚才见到他了吗? I've (heard,过去分词) from my sister. 我已经收到我姐姐的信了。 He (has lived,... 其他类似问题 其他3条回答 to do --------writing-------finish---gotten to do writingfinishto gethelpare doingplaydrawingto writeSkatingto eatdidn't doclosedplayingDon't runhermakingdoes haveyourselfsayare swimmingplayingstudiedto buywenttaughtdid spendhavingDo making\to make yourself上面这些我看了看基本就这几种变化形式:动词ing、to+动词、动词原形,有些需要根据前面所给词的词性(如情态动词must后加动词原形),有些要看动词所处的位置,有些要与谓语动词相搭配。而代词的变化形式有宾格(she——her)反身代词(you——yourself)等等。 say are swimming do practice 错误肯定是在所难免,查缺补漏、、、、希望能对你有所帮助吧。 等待您来回答 下载知道APP 随时随地咨询 出门在外也不愁用所给词的适当形式填空1.There are three_____(woman)under the tree.2.I___(am)ten years oid last year.3.These book are mine.Those are ____(them)4.This piece of paper is____(thin)than that one,5.The student are___(read)now.6.There are many_____(mouse)in the old house.7.To_百度作业帮 用所给词的适当形式填空1.There are three_____(woman)under the tree.2.I___(am)ten years oid last year.3.These book are mine.Those are ____(them)4.This piece of paper is____(thin)than that one,5.The student are___(read)now.6.There are many_____(mouse)in the old house.7.To 1.There are three_____(woman)under the tree.2.I___(am)ten years oid last year.3.These book are mine.Those are ____(them)4.This piece of paper is____(thin)than that one,5.The student are___(read)now.6.There are many_____(mouse)in the old house.7.Today we are going to learn Lesson_____(one).8.We are___(China).9.He is going ____(studay)abroad(国外). 1.women2.was3.theirs4.thinner5.reading6.mice7.One8.Chinese9.to study不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢! women,was,theirs,thinner,reading,mice,first,Chinese,to study 1women2was3their4thiner5reading6mouses7one8chinese9to study 2.was 3.their 4.thiner 5 .reading 6 mouses 7.mice 8 Chinese 9 to study women ,was, theirs, thinner, reading, mice, one, Chinese, to study一、 用所给词的适当形式填空1.I’m sure I _____(become)a docter one day.2.Li ping’s mother_____(be) back in three day.3.______I_____(help) your brother with his maths.4.Next month my sister______(be)eighteen.5.The plane______(arrive)soon.Don’t worry.6.I_______百度作业帮 一、 用所给词的适当形式填空1.I’m sure I _____(become)a docter one day.2.Li ping’s mother_____(be) back in three day.3.______I_____(help) your brother with his maths.4.Next month my sister______(be)eighteen.5.The plane______(arrive)soon.Don’t worry.6.I______ 1.I’m sure I _____(become)a docter one day.2.Li ping’s mother_____(be) back in three day.3.______I_____(help) your brother with his maths.4.Next month my sister______(be)eighteen.5.The plane______(arrive)soon.Don’t worry.6.I______(go) if my mother lets me.7.I______(get)to the city at this time tomorrow.8.Sincr you don’t want to go,I _____(go) by myseif.9.I____ never _____(forget)my first Chinese teacher.10.We _____(use) a tape recorder every day,but we_____(not,use)one thisafternoon.二、 将下面句子分别改为否定句和一般疑问句.1.You will be late._________________________________.2.He will learn English______________________________.3.I am going to give you my address.___________________.4.We shall understand her.__________________________.三、 根据提示完成下列单词的拼写.1.w_____(go on foot but not run)Shall we_______ or go by bus?2.W_____(be going to)They say that it___be fine tomorrow.3.s_____(begin to do sth.)when will you____dinner?4.I’ll______(归还)it as soon as I am.5.I’ll _____(待)in hefei for a week.6.We______(准备) have the fifth lesson next week.7.Will you please heip me ______(移动) this desk?8.Would you like to_____(留下) a message?9.The train will _____(到达)soon. 一·1.will become2.will be3.Can help4will be5.will arrive6.will go7.will get8.will go9.would forget10.use would not use二.1.You will be late .Will you be late?2.He will not learn English.Will he learn English?3.I am not going to give you my address.Am I going to give you my address?4.We shall not understand her.Shall we understand her?三1 walk 2will 3start 4 return 5.stay 6move 7leave arrive给分吧,敲得太辛苦了 用所给词的适当形式填空1. I’m sure I will become_(become)a docter one day.2. Li ping’s mother_will be____(be) back in three day.3. Shall_I_help____(help) your brother with his maths.

我要回帖

更多关于 用动词的适当形式填空 的文章

随机推荐