求帮忙把这段文章做英语翻译员的要求成英文

急求人帮我翻译一段英语短文_百度知道
急求人帮我翻译一段英语短文
When it wasn&#39.请求人帮我翻译了. Because of you. I just saw your pain. I leamed to play on the safe side so i don&#39。可能会有一些字母我打错或抄错了. I will not let my self.大概知道意思就可以了;t get hart. And now i cay in the middle of the night . I watched love die 这两段短文;ve leamed the hard wayI&#39.I never stray too far from the sidewalk. It evens empty .Because of your. Because it't possibly break. My heart can&#39. I will not make the same mistakes that you did. TO never let it get that far .
我害怕. Because of you。去不让它那么远。因为你。我从不离人行道太远. I will not make the same mistakes that you did. Is empty . Because it&#39。因为它是空的. And now i cay in the middle of the night 。我的心不可能破碎. I will not let my self. I watched love die我明白了艰难的路. I leamed to play on the safe side so i don&#39。当它一开始就不是完整的. My heart can&#39。我只是看到你的痛苦;t get hart。我学会在安全的地方玩耍。我不会让我自己;ve leamed the hard wayI't possibly break,所以我不会哈特. I am afraid。我不会和你犯相同的错误.Because of your。因为你;t even whole to start with. When it wasn&#39.I never stray too far from the sidewalk. TO never let it get that far 。而现在我在深夜里哭泣
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语短文的相关知识
其他3条回答
我从不离人行道太远。而现在我在深夜里哭泣。我不会和你犯相同的错误。因为你。我学会在安全的地方玩耍,所以我不会哈特。因为它是空的。因为你。当它一开始就不是完整的。我害怕。我的心不可能破碎。去不让它那么远。我只是看到你的痛苦。我不会让我自己“我明白了艰难的路
我明白了艰难的路。因为你。去不让它那么远。我学会在安全的地方玩耍,所以我不会。因为你。我不会和你犯相同的错误。我不会让我自己。我从不离人行道太远。我的心不可能破碎。当它一开始就不是完整的。我只是看到你的痛苦。而现在我在深夜里哭泣。我害怕。因为它是空的。我看到爱死
楼主的LEAM应该是LEARN之误,HART应该是HURT之误。翻译如下:是你让我终于知道了路途的艰辛,它离我从不遥远,是你教会我在安全的地方玩耍,让我免受伤害;我不会犯下你所犯过的过错,我从不会离开人行道太远,我的心不会破碎,尽管一开始它就不是完整的;我看见了你的痛苦,现在,我在午夜哭泣,是因为我看到了你的痛苦。我很害怕,因为他是空的,我眼睁睁看着爱的凋零
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁[寻大神]求英语大神帮我把一段国语小短文翻译成英文 请不要使用翻译工具感激不尽!!!!_百度知道
[寻大神]求英语大神帮我把一段国语小短文翻译成英文 请不要使用翻译工具感激不尽!!!!
那么以下三人就是我心中的真正的英雄.请不要使用翻译工具 感激不尽,他们将会成为我未来人生道路上的榜样!!,什么才是真正的英雄?对我来讲作出惊天动地业绩的人是英雄!!
谢谢各位了在这个世上值得我们敬佩的英雄多如繁星.说到英雄,在平凡岗位上作出不平凡事迹的人也是英雄,为拯救别人而献出自己的生命的人是英雄!!,但我最敬佩的英雄只有3人
提问者采纳
the man who can make a great contribution to his job. 我也是英语专业的希望可以帮到你?for me i think the man who can make a big difference in the world. so the three man as follow is the real hero in my heart.they will be my example in my whole life , but the most admired me are 3 person, as heroesthere are lots of heroes In this world,s the real hero,the man who
can devote himself to the society even his life, what&#39
提问者评价
感激不尽感激不尽!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
可以用在线翻译
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求!帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文!不要跟我说下个翻译软件什么的 因为我现在急需!谢谢了!
跪求!帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文!不要跟我说下个翻译软件什么的 因为我现在急需!谢谢了!
亲爱的,丫头真的真的很爱你!你已经是我生命中的一部分!我不知道你的过去是什么样子的,但我知道只要有我在亲爱的的未来就不会孤单!亲爱的,请相信我,不要放弃我,让我们幸福的走下去!不管你忘没忘掉过去,我都一样爱你!丫头也只希望亲爱的心里只有我一个,只爱我一个!亲爱的,请不要丢下丫头一个人,我真的很怕亲爱的不要我了。亲爱的,让我们幸福的走下去,谁都不要输!
亲爱的,丫头爱你!
Dear, girl really really love you! You have been a part of my life! I don't know your past is what appearance, but I know if I have my dear future not to be alone! Dear, please believe me, don't abandon me, make us happy go down! Whether you forget not to forget the past, I love you! Wench also only hope my dear hearts only me a, only love me one! Dear, please don't leave wench someone I really afraid of honey without me. Beloved, let us go down, who happiness don't lose! Dear, girl love you!
Dear, girl really really love you! You have been a part of my life! I don't know your past is what appearance, but I know if I have my dear future not to be alone! Dear, please believe me, don't abandon me, make us happy go down! Whether you forget not to forget the past, I love you! Wench also only hope my dear hearts only me a, only love me one! Dear, please don't leave wench someone I really afraid of honey without me. Beloved, let us go down, who happiness don't lose! Dear, girl love you!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求帮忙翻译一小段英语文章Multiple Depth Sensor Fusion Recent works addressed the fusion of different depth sensing techniques to increase resolution and quality. Gudmundsson et al. [8]presented a method for stereo and Time of Flight (ToF) _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求帮忙翻译一小段英语文章Multiple Depth Sensor Fusion Recent works addressed the fusion of different depth sensing techniques to increase resolution and quality. Gudmundsson et al. [8]presented a method for stereo and Time of Flight (ToF)
求帮忙翻译一小段英语文章Multiple Depth Sensor Fusion Recent works addressed the fusion of different depth sensing techniques to increase resolution and quality. Gudmundsson et al. [8]presented a method for stereo and Time of Flight (ToF) depth map fusion in a dynamic programming approach. Similar work has been proposed by Zhu et al.[26] using an accurate depth calibration and fusing the measurements in a Markov Random Field (MRF) framework. Additionally to this spatial fusion also a temporal fusion was performed by measuring the frame-to-frame displacement acquired with high speed intensity cameras.Temporal and Spatial Upsampling A common way to improve the resolution and quality of depth information is to fuse multiple depth measurements into one depth map. Schuon et al. [22]proposed a method to fuse ToF acquisitions of slightly moved viewpoints. It uses a bilateral regularization in a MRF optimization framework incorporating also the ToF sensor characteristics. Based on this work,Cui et al. [4]used a set of fused depth maps with larger displacements. To create whole volumes of depth data Newcombe et al. [14]proposed a method for simultaneous camera localization and depth fusion in real time.ps: 用翻译器帮忙翻下吧,帮我小修下不通顺的语序就行啦~~~
多个深度传感器融合最近的作品涉及不同深度传感技术的融合提高分辨率和质量。古德蒙森等人。[ 8 ]提出了一种立体和飞行时间法(TOF)的深度图融合的动态规划方法。类似的工作已由朱等人提出的。[ 26 ]用一个精确的校准和测量深度融合在一个马尔可夫随机场(MRF)框架。另外这个空间的融合也是一个时空融合的帧间位移的高速摄像机采集进行强度测量。时间和空间上采样为了提高分辨率...

我要回帖

更多关于 帮忙翻译 的文章

随机推荐