你好,我的胸膛处是阵痛是什么感觉有时候会痛时间长到八九个小时请问这是冠心病吗?

最新热门问答
精彩健康专题
服务声明:网络沟通无法像面诊过程那样,不能全面了解您的健康状况,因此医生的健康指导建议仅供参考,具体诊疗请一定要到医院在医生指导下进行! &2004-
粤ICP备 ┊ 经营许可证:粤B2- ┊ 互联网药品信息服务资格证: 粤第三方公司可能在有问必答网宣传他们的产品或服务。不过您跟第三方公司的任何交易与有问必答网无关,有问必答网将不会对可能引起的任何损失负责。我妈妈今年58岁了,最近经常晚上九点以后后背疼,偏右侧,位置大概在脊柱上,白天没事,两肋像有气在窜着疼,有时肚子里会有一阵阵的像有虫子在蠕动的疼,她06年做了胆切除手术,心脏也不太好,有冠心病,颈椎病,到医院检查也没查出什么大毛病,请问有哪位专家能给指点指点,再要做什么检测?
我妈妈今年58岁了,最近经常晚上九点以后后背疼,偏右侧,位置大概在脊柱上,白天没事,两肋像有气在窜着疼,有时肚子里会有一阵阵的像有虫子在蠕动的疼,她06年做了胆切除手术,心脏也不太好,有冠心病,颈椎病,到医院检查也没查出什么大毛病,请问有哪位专家能给指点指点,再要做什么检测? 20
不区分大小写匿名
你这是典型的微循环障碍症状,主要是气滞血瘀造成的各个器官的微循环血管堵塞 形成不同器官的疾病。但是主要是微循环血管堵塞造成的。可用灯盏花素静脉注射活血化瘀治疗。
大夫刚开始怀疑是心脏引起的,查了一下说是心脏有轻微的供血不足,最近也查了一下肝和血糖,血糖正常,肝有脂肪肝(这个一直就有,大夫也说没大毛病),请问有哪位专家能给指点指点,再要做什么检测?把这个症状确诊,也好对症下药,毕竟我们这是小地方的医院,大夫看过的疑难杂症很少,经验不足。现在也不知道再检查什么才能把病查准,看妈妈这样我心疼却帮不上什么忙,请好心人、懂医的专家给点指点,不胜感谢!!!
你好,考虑颈椎和腰椎疾病可能性大,建议可到医院做个颈椎和腰椎CT确诊,有问题的话可以尽早对症治疗。
Additionally,fit flop, recycling is free and easy to do! 6)Most Importantly - After sales mentoring.&&By selecting a wide variety of solid,fitflop shoes, quality made pots and pans,fitflop sale, your cooks and chefs will be inspired to create great dishes that will keep patrons coming back for more.&&The Kings reached the Western Conference Finals,fitflop shoes, against the defending champion Los Angeles Lakers.&&Never read the books because I'm not into teen romance stories so I can't comment on whether or not the movies follow the books.
& & can be such an extreme thing,fitflops, and I actually gotten healthier and learned more about my body because it not about the next fight anymore.&&Instead of the serious medical issues that arise from celiac disease,fitflops malaysia, a gluten intolerance leads to stomach pain,fitflop sale malaysia, headaches and fatigue.&&It is not suggested that you use your teeth,fitflop sandals, as this can cause damage to the enamel coating of your teeth.&&Stretching helps restore normal length to the tissue and if you are constantly training,fitflop sandals, your muscle tissues will shorten and big to perform weaker and slower and have a higher incidence of injuries.&&Time has passed,fitflop sandals, and I have loved many women.
& & The maintenance was scrupulous. If you would like to see tried-and-tested s which will help you conceive a baby of the gender of your choice,fitflop sandals, there is an excellent guide which is based on scientific rather than anecdotal principles.&&These shoes will help you to generate the suitable level.&&I love the trees where all the ornaments are family momentos handed down.&&Continue reading for any comprehensive listing of solid plumbing advice.
& & It makes me want to fire up a Toshiba &Regza,fitflop sale.&&Use the &you& word as often as you can,fit flop.&&But 12 years of living with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome changes one's hobbies,fitflop sale. Four Stocks That Can Enhance Your Portfolio Apple IncThere are many ways investors can set up their portfolio for success,fit flop.&&He also is complete with access to huge s ,fitflops malaysia.
& & The season of autumn can bring serious problems with children for parents. Luffy has only a minor role in this episode which is actually a good thing since we don't want to see a miracle recovery just yet for him.&&dollar would once again be a likely destination.&&She's lonely in space and misses her partner? BMW hit with major safety recall of 745BMW has issued two significant recalls involving a total of 52,fitflop shoes,985 7-Series vehicles from model years
according to an announcement today Oct.
& &Learn what you can do at home to maintain your dog or cat's good health.&&Use your hands to mash everything together until it dry and crumbly.&&Grass-like shoots should appear within a few days. Weld the steel rods evenly for axles.&&EBITDA is not a recognized measure under International Financial Reporting Standards ( does not have standardized meaning,http://www.nicole-winter.de/pic/kontakt.asp?id=fitflop-sneaker-frou-cheap-outlet-girl-sweden-pink-2011-3, and is unlikely to be comparable to similar measures used by other companies.
你妈妈是三焦经病变,因为这是气血注入三焦经。三焦属表。是三焦血虚为病。当归30g龙眼肉50g熟地30g柴胡3g制附子3g.。水煎服
相关知识等待您来回答
内科领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号前几天发现胸口有疼、胸闷、气短,检查心电图,发现心脏早博,医生说是冠心病,请问严重程度大吗?_百度知道
前几天发现胸口有疼、胸闷、气短,检查心电图,发现心脏早博,医生说是冠心病,请问严重程度大吗?
提问者采纳
:冠病情况需要冠脉造影才能明确早搏发病建议做24态电图明确希望我答能给带帮助yodak
提问者评价
其他类似问题
向医生提问
完善患者资料:*性别:
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
早搏要看频发偶发.要偶发问题,存于,继续观察电图变化行.要频发要用点药物,严重疾病,见律失.
说发现早搏医说冠病呢?要冠病要赶紧治.要查肌酶谱冠脉CT,再决定用治疗.
总要太紧张,些病治.
应该重视,积极治疗,但不要紧张,因为正常人也会出现早搏。越紧张早搏就越多。但是你已经有症状,所以要加以重视,检查是房性还是室性,怎么引起的。找到病因,对症治疗。如果你年龄较大可考虑冠心病问题。
看年龄了,年龄小一般可以排除冠心病了,偶发早搏也没关系,频发就要用药了,注意休息,放松精神
请检查64排螺旋CT
心的问题都不是小的问题,以后注意一些!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
胸口引起的疼痛涉及到肋骨、胸膜、肺、心脏、乳腺等相关的疾病,也能是神经系统方面的疾病如神经炎,不要耽误病情,为了自己的健康不要不当一回事,建议到医院详查。
答: 主要考虑是肾结石压迫所致,也可能是肾衰萎缩导致,其它可以合并心血管方面的疾病也可能
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({