请各位助学达人性侵女童帮我把坚强的意志是成功的保障翻译成平假😄👍谢谢了。

英语推荐信翻译(各位英语达人,我是学生家长不懂英语,请达人帮我翻译成地道的英语文章,谢谢!)_百度知道
英语推荐信翻译(各位英语达人,我是学生家长不懂英语,请达人帮我翻译成地道的英语文章,谢谢!)
现在中国的教育体制仍然以老师讲,而下课后***却问我。另外,***的想法有点怪,不按常理,比如说我在讲胰岛B细胞受损,他却逆向思维提出如果一次性加多药品然后逐步稀释到目标浓度的想法,比如我们曾遇到一道题,还是应该从修复细胞的角度考虑,但这正是他独特个性的体现,他不像其他学生那样,这样一个小小的问题,他都是第一个冲到讲台上问我一些课堂延伸的内容,就能够看出,也许国外较为自由的教育体制更适合他,而是真正动脑思考了我是一名高中生物教师,他也是一个善于思考的学生,现在的糖尿病病人大多数的治疗方法都是定期注射胰岛素,他的勤学好问和对生物学科的极大兴趣让我很快认识了他,几乎每节课下课,那岂不是治标不治本,血糖持续升高导致出现糖尿病的例子时,***同学和其他同学的不同之处在于。在我所教的300多名学生中,尽管不见得每个想法都是好的,要将某个体系达到某个浓度,但毕竟他敢于提出自己与众不同的想法,他不是在机械地听老师讲,善于拓宽思路,***同学是我最早记住的学生之一,以上是我推荐他去美国读书的理由,知道糖尿病的致病原因就满足了、学生听这种模式为主,胰岛素分泌不足,很多学生学到这。所以,可能在其他老师眼里。这样的例子还有很多,更能使他的性格和智慧得以充分发挥,所以我说他是个勤学好问的学生,甚至还经常把我在课堂中讲的一些生活实例进行延伸。作为一名理科实验班的学生,一般人都是想逐步加大药品的含量来提高到目标浓度,把生物看成是文科去死记硬背,而他更多的是把生物学当成一门科学去解决生活中的问题
地道些的英语会更好。
我有更好的答案
I am a high school biology teacher. In
more than 300 students that I taught,
I first remember *** is one of the students, his dedication to study and asks questions and has great interest in biology so I quickly recognized him.
As a science experiment class student, the differences between *** and other students are he did not like the other students that as the biological arts to memories, and he is to biology as more a science to solve life's problems, even in class I often tell some of the examples of life extension, for example, I'm talking about islet B cell damage, lack of insulin secretion, blood glucose continued to rise leading to the exa...
I am a high school biology teacher. I have taught over 300 students, ***
is my earliest remember one of the student, his
good question and the great interest on biology
that I soon got to know him. As a science experiment, the students of class *** students and other students in that he is not like other students, put the creature as a liberal arts to rote, but he is more biological as a science to solve life's problems, and even often I speak in the classroom, some life extension, for instance I am talking islet b cell damage, inadequate insulin secretion, blood sugar rises caused diabetes examples, many students have learned this, know diabetes pa...
参考资料:
I was a high school teacher.I have taught in more than 300 students, * * * students is one of the earliest I remember his enquiry and biological sciences of great interest to let me know he soon.As a student of experimental science, * * * and other classmates, he does not like other students, the biological as arts, and his rote recall of the biology is more like a science to solve problems in life, even in the classroom, I often say some life examples, such as I speak in extended islet cell damage, insulin secretion B, blood sugar diabetes cause of rising examples, many students learn it, know the causes of diabetes is satisfied, and after class * * *...
I am a high school biology teacher. I have taught in more than 300 students, *** I first remember the students one of the students, his dedication to study and ask questions and great interest in biology so I quickly recognized him.
As a science experiment, the students, *** classmates and other students of the difference is, he did not like the other students, as the biological arts to memories, and he is to biology as more a science to solve life's problems, even in class I often tell some of the examples of life extension, for example, I'm talking about islet B cell damage, lack of insulin secretion, blood glucose continued to rise leading to the...
好难,去请一个翻译官吧······
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位达人帮我把这些世界名牌服饰的名字翻译成日语可以不?谢谢啊!!!_百度知道
请各位达人帮我把这些世界名牌服饰的名字翻译成日语可以不?谢谢啊!!!
ouis Vuitton——路易斯·威登Dior——迪奥Prada——普拉达Kenzo——高田贤三Givenchy——纪梵希Hugo Boss——雨果·波士Zegna——杰尼亚ouisVuitton——路易·威登;Moschino——莫斯奇诺!急用;Fendi——芬迪;Cartier——卡蒂亚;Bvlgari——宝格丽;NinaRicci——莲娜·丽姿。Mango——芒果谢谢大家啊;DonnaKaran——唐纳·卡兰
提问者采纳
Louis Vuitton ルイ・ヴィトンDior ディオールPrada プラダKenzo ケンゾー Givenchy ジバンシイHugo Boss ヒューゴ・ボスZegna ゼニアBvlgari ブルガリCartier カルティエFendi フェンディDonnaKaran ダナ・キャランMoschino モスキーノNinaRicci ニナリッチMango マンゴ
提问者评价
太谢谢你了!!我看到要把英文什么的翻译成日语我就晕!真是帮大忙了!谢谢你!真的真的非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
世界名牌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Louis Vuitton ルイ・ヴィトンDior ディオールPrada プラダKenzo ケンゾー Givenchy ジバンシイHugo Boss ヒューゴ・ボスZegna ゼニアBvlgari ブルガリCartier カルティエFendi フェンディDonnaKaran ダナ・キャランMoschino モスキーノ
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请各位达人帮我把下面的内容翻译成英文,请勿用机器翻译!谢谢_百度知道
请各位达人帮我把下面的内容翻译成英文,请勿用机器翻译!谢谢
历史信息查看以及维护计划的报表版本内容如下:版本.0
新增功能1. 停机时间表与历史表合并为一张表,每天维护计划的提醒:0:1;2. 增加了“报修单”功能能3. 增加了两张报表.99
各机器的信息
提问者采纳
99 Each machine&#39.0 New functions 1. Combined shutdown schedule with history table 2, daily maintenance plan reminder. Added two tables, check historical information and maintenance plans reportsV function 3;s information: Vrepair&quot. Added the &quot: 0: 1Details as follows
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
99 Message from each machine. Adding two tables: V function 3;repair invoice&quot. Adding the &quotContents are as follows: 0. Combining the shutdown schedule with the history table as one 2.0 New functions 1, reminder of daily maintenance plan: 1, historical message check and maintenance plan reportsVersion
As follows:Version: 0.99The machine information, daily maintenance plan reminder, historical information, see the reports and maintenance plansVersion: 1.0New1. Shutdown schedule and histor2. Increase the &repair& function can3. Added two statements: Monthly Rate Table and stop down the rate table in
Content is as follows:Version: 0.99The machine information, daily maintenance plan reminders, historical information view and maintaining the plan reportVersion: 1Add function1 shutdown schedule and histor2 added to& repair & feature3 adds two statements: month to stop probability tables and stop rate table
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 捕鱼达人 的文章

随机推荐