jim often goes to the cinema 4don sonday.改成同义句

1.HOW often do you exercise every week?[改为同义句】【 】【 】【 】do you exercise every week?2.Kate hardly ever goes to the movies on weekends,[ ] [ 【完成反意疑问句】3.L have to take care of my pet cat every day.[改为同义_百度作业帮
1.HOW often do you exercise every week?[改为同义句】【 】【 】【 】do you exercise every week?2.Kate hardly ever goes to the movies on weekends,[ ] [ 【完成反意疑问句】3.L have to take care of my pet cat every day.[改为同义
1.HOW often do you exercise every week?[改为同义句】【 】【 】【 】do you exercise every week?2.Kate hardly ever goes to the movies on weekends,[ ] [ 【完成反意疑问句】3.L have to take care of my pet cat every day.[改为同义距】l have to 【 】【 】my pet cat every day.4.Can you help me study English?[改为同义句】Can you【 】me【 】my English?5.He always gets up early.[改为否定句】He【 】gets up early
1.how many times 2.does she 3.look after 4.help with 5.never
1 How many times2 does she
3 look after4 help with5 never阅读理解&&& Jim was born in a small village.& his father, Mr. Brown, has a big& farm and works hard& on it . He often gets good harvests(收获,收成). Now Jim is six years old , but& there's& no school& near the village.&Mrs Brown is& very& worried(担忧的,担心的).
&&& "My& sister& works& in& London."& says& Mr Brown.& "We&& can& take& Jim& to& school& there.& what& do&you& think& of& it ?"
&&& "It's& a& good& idea!"Mrs& Brown& said& happily.&The& next& day& they& all& went& to& London& by& train.&
&&& Jim's& aunt& was& glad& to& see& them. A& week& later,& Jim& came& to& school. 
&&& "What's& your& name, little& boy?"& asked& a& teacher.&&
&&& "Jim& Brown."& answered& the& boy.
&&& "You& must& be& polite& ,"& said& the& teacher,&"please say& 'sir'& when you are speaking to& the& old. Now& answer&my question again. 'What's& your name?'"&
&&& "Sir Jim Brown."
1.The Brown live in a small village in __________.&&&&A.China&&&&&&& B.Japan&&&&&& C.Russia&&&&&& D.Britain
2.Mr Brown&is __________..&&& A.a& farmer&&&&&&& B.a& teacher&&& && C.a& worker&&&&&&&& D. a& college& student 3.Mr and Mrs Brown&took their son to London because __________.&&&&A.there're& many& nice& schools& in& the city&&&&B.they& want& Jim& to& play there&&&&&&C.they& have& no& time& to& look& after& Jim
&& D.his aunt worked in London4.The& teacher& wanted& Jim __________.&&&&A.to& be& polite& to the young.&&&&&&&& B. to& know& how& to& say& sir.&&&&C.to& know& how& to& speak& English.&&& D.to know how to speak to the old. 5.The& boy& called himself "sir& Jim Brown"& because __________.&&&&A. his name was Jim Brown&&&&&
&& B. he& wasn't& polite& to& the& teacher&&&&C. he didn't know how to use the word "sir"  
&& D. he& was& born& in& a& small& village
1.D&& 2.A&& 3.D&& 4.D&& 5.Cjim often goes to the cinema on sundays 写出同义词_百度作业帮
jim often goes to the cinema on sundays 写出同义词
jim often goes to the cinema on sundays 写出同义词
Jim often watches films on Sundays.求初二英语阅读填空题练习题。。_百度知道
求初二英语阅读填空题练习题。。
这次的期末考试要考了啦,,求初二英语阅读填空题练习题。。个人想多练练,类似下面这样的题During the
at night we sleep.(后面还有很多。。。。。省略了哈。)然后给你填空:1.xxx_________xxx__________.2.xxx,____________.越多越好,但要适合初二学生做的。谢啦
不是完形填空啦。。囧o(∩_∩)o
提问者采纳
阅读短文,回答问题(10分)You are an important consumer .You have money to buy things. Your parents or other family members buy things for you. (1)Shopping malls selling toys, books and clothes, want your business. Friends may tell you what to buy, or they may have something that you want to buy. your, may, family, tell, members, you, can’t, buy, you,what. Some advertisements attract you because of the colorful picture. You think: I need this. I have to have it. I’m buying it. But I would like to tell you. Think before you buy it. Ask yourself: Do I really need this?1. Why are we an important consumer? ____________________________________________ 2. According to the writer, when should we buy things? ____________________________________________ 3. 将划线(1)的句子翻译成中文。__________________________________________4. 将打乱的一些词连成一句可以放在原文中的句子。 __________________________________________5. What does the word “attract” mean in Chinese? _______________________ 嘻,没错吧~谢谢采纳~~
提问者评价
谢谢,差不多了`
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1. I went to the park last Sunday.(改为否定句)
I_______ ________to the park last Sunday.
2. I have lived here for ten years.(对划线部分提问)
________ _________have you lived here?
3. He did his homework yesterday evening.(改为一般疑问句)
_______ __________ ___________his homework yesterday evening?
4. We had a big family dinner yesterday. (对划线部分提问)
_________ ___________you ________a big family dinner?
5. She often goes to school on foot.(改为一般过去时态)
She often_____ ________ _______on foot last year.
五. 用适当的词填空,完成下列对话。
A: Hi, Li Hua. Where are you going?
B: Oh, I’m goin...
I worked very hard last year.
very hard now.
二、选择填空:
1. Look! LiPing and Li Ying ________ basketball now.
C. are playing
D. will play
2. What did you do last night?
I did my homework and _______TV.
B. watched
C. am watching
3. Can I______ this book?
to music at 7:00 every morning.
B. listening
C. listening
5. What ______ that in the box?
6. Did your father
his friend on the 5th of October?
C. is calling
7. Where...
Choose the best answer from A、B、or C to complete the passage.
London is a beautiful city. It lies
the south of England. The city has
parts: the South and the North. In the North, there are many important buildings, shops, big parks and interesting places. The weather in London is
. In winter it is not very cold and in summer it is not very hot, because the city is
the sea. But London is the foggy city and it often
. The people there often go out with an umbrella。
I am in London now. Today, I meet
fog than before. I can’t see clearly. Cars and buses move along with their lights on. In the evening, the we...
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 cinema 4d 的文章

随机推荐