英语短文介绍你最好的朋友paul(已给中文)要简单的英语句子句子

谁帮忙写一篇英语短文6月9日是你的生日,你计划举行一个party,你邀请了(invite)你最好的朋友Judy来参加.那天,Judy 给你带来一件礼物.这件礼物是一个蓝色的MP4,9厘米长,6厘米宽,用来听音乐和学英语,你非常喜欢它.请_百度作业帮
谁帮忙写一篇英语短文6月9日是你的生日,你计划举行一个party,你邀请了(invite)你最好的朋友Judy来参加.那天,Judy 给你带来一件礼物.这件礼物是一个蓝色的MP4,9厘米长,6厘米宽,用来听音乐和学英语,你非常喜欢它.请根据提示写一篇70个词左右的短文.
初一的么,也才学了几个时态,定于从句没学到,不过过去分词,现在分词,不定式涉及到了.当然是7A,7B都在里面.我正好在教初一,你看下:My birthday is on 9th,June.I held a party and invited my best friend Judy to the party.On that day,Judy took a present to me.It is a MP4.It is 9 centimeters long and 6 centimeters wide.I often use it to listen to the music and learn English.I like it very much.你尽量把自己所学的知识用上,如果你不会写长句子,尽量就不要写,因为错的话会扣分的.短句子简单而且不容易出错,虽然拿不了太高分,但是及格是肯定没问题的.
My birthday was on 9th,June and
I held a party. I invited Judy, my best friend, to enjoy the party. On that day, she brought me a gift, a blue MP4. It is 4.9cm long and 6cm wide. I can use it to list...
初中要好好爱基础啊,不能靠这个啊
On the last June 9th , which was my birthday ,I held an birthday party inviting many friends including my best friend Judy ,who got me a 9cm-long 6cm-wide blue MP4,which was meant to help me practice ...
好复杂,能不能简单一点,我只是一名初一学生啊
不复杂,这是很简单的,只是生词多,从句也就几个。我写作文时,整个段落都是从句,从句中夹杂从句,那才复杂。
您可能关注的推广回答者:进行阅读 对同学们友好 我最好的朋友中的一个 上面的句子请翻译成英文._百度作业帮
进行阅读 对同学们友好 我最好的朋友中的一个 上面的句子请翻译成英文.
be good with classmatesone of my best friendsansewer the qusetion(这个好像拼不大对,我也忘了)
您可能关注的推广回答者:2011大学英语b统考_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
107页免费29页免费30页免费85页1下载券10页免费9页免费29页2下载券25页2下载券3页3下载券6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢16页5下载券30页2下载券15页1下载券26页3下载券47页2下载券
2011大学英语b统考|21年月​大​学​英​语​B​ ​统​考​英​语​B​ ​电​大​网​考​ ​网​考​英​语​B​ ​复​习​资​料​ ​小​抄​ ​计​算​机​应​用​基​础
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢帮忙写一个介绍贝克汉姆的英语小短文,通俗易懂,句子简单一点
帮忙写一个介绍贝克汉姆的英语小短文,通俗易懂,句子简单一点 20
帮忙写一个介绍贝克汉姆的英语小短文,通俗易懂,句子简单一点,课前演讲要用的,要把他的特点都写进去,比如:擅长踢香蕉球,谢了啊
补充:急用
补充:贝克汉姆擅长踢香蕉球,动作十分的帅,下面就让我们来看一段视频
In the world of professional soccer, no star shines brighter than David Beckham. He is one of the best players in the sport, admired by fans around the world. Not only is Beckham an excellent player, but he also happens to have supermodel looks! Girls adore his handsome face and friendly smile. 
As a celebrity, Beckham attracts more attention than most rock stars, including his wife, former Spice Girl Victoria Adams. Fashion magazines have a field day every time he wears a new outfit or gets a new hairstyle. 
David Beckham was born in an eastern suburb of London in February 1975. Ever since he can remember, soccer has always been the main focus in his life. That&s because not long after he could walk, Beckham&s father began playing soccer with him. Each year Beckham&s father gave him a Manchester United uniform and a new soccer ball.The two would regularly kick the ball around outside until it was too dark to see 
anything. Beckham had lots of natural ability, and constant practice developed his soccer talent.

By the time Beckham entered his teens, professional scouts were already watching his progress as a standout player. When Beckham turned 16, Manchester United asked him to join the team as a trainee. After training in the youth circuit, 20-year-old Beckham played his first game for Manchester United in April 1995. Over the following seasons, Beckham scored some amazing goals, making him well known throughout the country. Thanks to Beckham, Manchester United won many awards. He performed so well that he was asked to play for England&s national team in 1997. 
When England played Argentina at the 1998 World Cup, Beckham&s image took a blow. He was sent off for kicking at an opponent. But back in England, Beckham took Manchester United to another league victory that season. Beckham was playing the best he played in his whole life, and fans couldn&t get enough of him. 
Beckham&s star rose even higher in July 1999, when he married Victoria Adams of the then-popular Spice Girls singing group. Beckham waselevated to the position of both soccer star and celebrity. 
Beckham seems to enjoy being in the spotlight. He likes wearing stylish clothes,driving fancy sports cars and experimenting with new hairstyles. Beckham regularly volunteers to pose for fashion magazines, and the press follows his every move. 
Beckham&s personal life, however, is more down to earth. Given the choice, Beckham says his perfect evening would be a quiet night at home with his wife and their two young sons. Beckham refuses to hire a nanny and puts a high priority on his family time. 
In 2002, Asian fans got their first chance to see the famous Beckham up close. England&s team gave an impressive performance at the World Cup in Japan. Beckham delighted fans by scoring a goal against rival Argentina. But England was ultimately defeated by champion Brazil and failed to reach the semifinals. 
Fans and followers are now waiting to see how Beckham fares in Spain. Manchester United sold their star to Spain&s Real Madrid team in the summer of 2003. But regardless of where he plays, Beckham should continue to score goals and turn heads.
你写中文我给你翻译
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 读短文 翻译划线句子 的文章

随机推荐