请高手帮我写出这段4秒钟的英文,王者小弟吧不胜感激!!!

英语翻译接到你的来信之后,我和我的父母说了你和你家人都想让我先去澳洲参观,我和家人商量过决定如果遵照你父母亲的意思让我先去澳洲看一下了解一下那里的生活情况也可以.毕竟我们对澳洲情况一点都不了_百度作业帮
英语翻译接到你的来信之后,我和我的父母说了你和你家人都想让我先去澳洲参观,我和家人商量过决定如果遵照你父母亲的意思让我先去澳洲看一下了解一下那里的生活情况也可以.毕竟我们对澳洲情况一点都不了解,父母也很担心,提前去那里参观了解一下,他们也好知道那边是什么情况.我不知道你现在居住在什么地方?你先将你居住的详细地址写给我,澳洲现在是什么季节?
Hearing from you,I said to my parents that you and your family all wanted me to pay a visit to Australia.I negotiated with my parents and decided that I would go to Australia to know about the life there just following your parents opinion.After all,we know little about Australia,therefore,my parents are a little anxious about it.I will go there to know about the situation in advance so that they can know what life is like there.I don't know where you live now.Please tell my in detail your present address in your later letter.In the meantime,don't forget to tell me what season it is in Australia and whether it is cold there at present.
Receiving you letter, I had told my parents that your family want me to visit Australia firstly.
And after discussion with them ,decided to go to Australia to understand their lives according to you...
After receiving your letter, I and my parents said that you and your family wants me to go to Australia to visit, my family and I talked to decide if your parents let me go to Australia to see about l...
您可能关注的推广回答者:日语二级题
请各位高手帮我详细解答一下 小妹不胜感激
在沪江关注日语的沪友cuishuangjia遇到了一个关于新能力考N2的疑惑,并悬赏5沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
1.「湯治」は昔の人にとって、数少ない娯楽の一つ___あった。
2.火山の恵みである温泉が日本の___ところに湧き出ている。
3.地熱発電は技術的に___難しい問題があるようだ。
A.まだまだ
D.それから
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
—— ZHYC77
「湯治」对古时候的人来说是为数不多的娱乐之一.
正是因火山的恩惠日本处处涌出温泉.
地热发电在技术上来还是个比较难的问题.
—— 若水有源
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&英语翻译The above named applicant has undergone preliminary medical evaluation by this office .In order to complete this evaluation ,the following additional information is required:F) A recent report from:F-4) Endocrinologist (DM)Please assess re:Diabetes Mellitus ,recommend_百度作业帮
英语翻译The above named applicant has undergone preliminary medical evaluation by this office .In order to complete this evaluation ,the following additional information is required:F) A recent report from:F-4) Endocrinologist (DM)Please assess re:Diabetes Mellitus ,recommended treatment and management F-13) Nephrologist RE RENAL INSUFFICIENCY .COMMENT ON PROGNOSIS AFTER OPTIMAL TREATMENT.Please assess re:present renal status ,prognosis and risk of development of ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease)Please quote the lmmigration Medical System number shown above on all medical correspondence pertaining to this applicant.
以上申请者进行了初步医疗评估.为了完成这一评价,下列额外的信息是必需的:女)最近的一份报告:4)内分泌(糖尿病)请评估:糖尿病,建议治疗和管理的F - 13所示)肾病肾功能不全.评论对预后评估的最佳治疗.请重新:目前的肾功能状况,预后和风险的发展,终末期肾病(终末期肾病)移民医疗系统数字显示以上的所有医疗通信有关申请人.求大虾帮我翻译这段英语文章,小弟不胜感激 !I suddenly heard an elephant crying as though frightened. Looking down, I immediately recognized that something was wrong, and ran down to the edge of the near bank. There I saw Ma Shwe with her three-month-old calf stru_百度作业帮
求大虾帮我翻译这段英语文章,小弟不胜感激 !I suddenly heard an elephant crying as though frightened. Looking down, I immediately recognized that something was wrong, and ran down to the edge of the near bank. There I saw Ma Shwe with her three-month-old calf struggling in the fast-rising water, and it was a life-and-death struggle. Her calf was floating and screaming with fear. Ma Shwe was as near to the far bank as she could get, holding her whole body against the rushing water, and keeping the calf pressed against her huge body. Every now and then the rushing water would sweep the calf away.There was a sudden rise in the water and the calf was washed clean over the mother’s body and was gone. Ma Shwe turned quickly to reach it and pressed the calf with her head and trunk(象鼻) against the rocky bank. Then with a huge effort, she picked it up in her trunk and tried until she was able to place it on a narrow shelf of rock.Just at this moment she fell back into the river. If she were carried down, it would be certain death. I knew, as well as she did, that there was one spot(地点) where she could get up the bank, but it was on the other side from where she had put her calf.While I was wondering what I could do next, I heard the sound of a mother’s love. Ma Shwe had crossed the river and got up the bank and was making her way back as fast as she could, roaring (吼叫) all the time, but to her calf it was music.不要用翻译机啊,
我突然听到一头象因为恐惧发出的叫声.向下望去,我很快意识到事情不对,于是跑到附近的河岸.在那里,我看到玛莎和她三个月的小仔正在激流中挣扎.这是一场生死搏斗.小象仔在水中漂浮着,因为恐惧吼叫着.玛莎尽可能地接近河岸,用整个身子抵挡激流,同时避免庞大的身躯压到小象仔.每时每刻,小象都有被洪水卷走的危险.突然水中泛起一个浪头,小象被冲离了母象.玛莎迅速转身抓住了他,用她的头和象鼻护着小象顶住石岸.然后费了好大劲儿,她把小象拖上象鼻,尽力把小象放到一块小岩石上.就在这时,她跌回河里.如果她被吞没,那她必死无疑.我知道,她也知道——有个地点能够使她上岸,但那在她刚才放小象的地方的对面.正当我犹豫接下来应该做些什么的时候,我听到一种母爱的声音.玛莎穿过了河流爬到了岸上,正在以她最快的速度返回.她一直吼叫着,而对小象仔来说,那吼叫声是一首音乐 .
我突然听到一头大象似乎是因为恐惧发出的叫声。向下望去,我很快意识到事情不对,于是跑到附近的河岸。在那里,我看到Ma Shwe和她三个月的小仔正在激流中挣扎。这是一场生死搏斗。小象仔在水中漂浮着,因为恐惧吼叫着。Ma Shwe 尽可能地接近河岸,用整个身子抵挡激流,同时避免庞大的身躯压到小象仔。每时每刻,小象都有被洪水卷走的危险。突然水中泛起一个浪头,小象被冲离了母象。 Ma Shwe 迅...
我突然听到一头象因为恐惧发出的叫声。向下望去,我很快意识到事情不对,于是跑到附近的河岸。在那里,我看到玛莎和她三个月的小仔正在激流中挣扎。这是一场生死搏斗。小象仔在水中漂浮着,因为恐惧吼叫着。玛莎尽可能地接近河岸,用整个身子抵挡激流,同时避免庞大的身躯压到小象仔。每时每刻,小象都有被洪水卷走的危险。突然水中泛起一个浪头,小象被冲离了母象。玛莎迅速转身抓住了他,用她的头和象鼻护着小象顶住石...
我突然听到一个大象哭了,仿佛害怕。展望未来,我立即意识到事情不对头,跑下来到附近的银行的优势。在那里,我看见她的三个马隋个月大的小牛在快速上升的水里挣扎,这是一个生命的殊死搏斗。她的小腿是浮动的恐惧和尖叫。马大将的近到远银行为她能,持有湍急的水流对她的整个身体,并保持对她巨大的身体压在小腿。不时洪水时横扫小牛了。 有水的一个突然崛起,小牛是洗干净了母亲的身体,没有了。马大将迅速转过身去实...

我要回帖

更多关于 toshi小弟 的文章

随机推荐