求问前位限定语与后位限定语的搭配 ()oxford dictionaryy is enough for me. A.Such one B. Onesuch C.Suchaone

求解→英语试题-急1.
__ first lesson is __ very easy one.A. The, /B. The, aC. a, aD. a, /2.
This dictionary is very useful. It has ___ many problems about words and idioms for me.A. looked upB. kept upC. cleared offD. cleared up3.
-Would you like to go swimming with me?_百度作业帮
求解→英语试题-急1.
__ first lesson is __ very easy one.A. The, /B. The, aC. a, aD. a, /2.
This dictionary is very useful. It has ___ many problems about words and idioms for me.A. looked upB. kept upC. cleared offD. cleared up3.
-Would you like to go swimming with me? -____.A. I would likeB. I'd loveC. I'd like to doD. I'd love to4.
Oh my gosh! The rice cake almost ____ me.A. blockedB. chokedC. checkedD. chatted5.
President Bush admitted that no proof had been found that Iraq had _____ weapons.A. chemicalB. chemicalsC. chemistD. chemistry6.
Tom wanted to show you the picture______.A. in this morningB. this morningC. today morningD. on the morning7.
Could you help __ with ___ English, please.A. I, myB. me, meC. me, myD. my, I8.
Until he told me ,I knew _____ about it.A. anythingB. somethingC. everythingD. nothing9.
A sharp increase in military expenditure brought the cabinet a budget _____.A. deficit ?B. debt ?C. red ?D. estimation10.
Under good treatment, Linda is going to beginning to ____and will soon recover.A. pick upB. pick outC. turn upD. show up11.
The teacher told the boy to ___ all the waste paper lying about after the picnic and burn it.A. collectB. askC. commitD. confirm12.
I missed the football match last night.-____A. So I didB. It doesn't matterC. what a pity!D. Neither did I.13.
We are trying ___ the work on time.A. to finishB. finishedC. finishesD. finishing14.
Mr. Li told him __ late for school again.A. don't beB. doesn't beC. not to beD. to not be15.
Don’t waste your breath____ him. He won’t listen to you.A. to try to persuadeB. trying to persuadeC. trying persuadingD. to try persuading16.
The way they talked __ the problem seemed impossible.A. about settingB. to settleC. of settingD. about to settle17.
The volcano that raised the islands are still __ in places.A. inactive ?B. enormous ?C. energetic?D. lively18.
A group ___ itself New Hand came to our hometown.A. calledB. callsC. callingD. is called19.
Jim is one of the most popular __ in my company.A. classmatesB. coachesC. citizensD. colleagues20.
He never tidies up his desk, so it is a __ of books and newspapers.A. confusionB. disorderC. chaosD. desk21.
The twins look alike but they are different in __.A. characteristicB. appearanceC. characterD. nature22.
__weather we have today!A. What a fineB. What fineC. How fine aD. How fine23.
Can you ___ it in English?A. speakB. talkC. talkingD. say24.
If you live in the country or have ever visited there, ___ are that you have heard birds singing to welcome the new day.A. situationsB. challengesC. chancesD. possibilities25.
The plane will leave __ ten minutes.A. afterB. inC. atD. on希望大家帮帮我、O(∩_∩)O谢谢~
1-5 BDDAA 5-10 BCDAD 11-15 ACACB 16-20 DBADC 21-25 CBDCB
__ first lesson is __ very easy one.B. The, a2.
This dictionary is very useful. It has ___ many problems about words and idioms for me.D. cleared up3.
-Would you like to go s...
B.D.D.B.A.A.C.D.A.D.A.C.A.C.D.A.B.B.D.A.D.A.A.C.B.
2.A3.D4.B5.A6.B7.C8.D9.B10.A11.A12.C13.A14.C15.A16.D17.A18.A19.D20.B21.C22.B23.A24.D25.B扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2008年山东专升本英语公共课真题
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口山东省2008年普通高等教育专升本统一考试真题(1)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
山东省2008年普通高等教育专升本统一考试真题(1)
英​语​真​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢
20080份文档扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语语法限定词部分
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口()cases have been reported.A.Such few B.Few suchsuch和few 不都是后位限定词么,为什么选择B_百度作业帮
()cases have been reported.A.Such few B.Few suchsuch和few 不都是后位限定词么,为什么选择B
因为 such 是修饰名词性,就是说,such 后面跟名词.而 few 不是名词,cases 是名词,所以说 Few (such cases).

我要回帖

更多关于 oxford dictionary 的文章

随机推荐