露茜和莉莉在8年级12班吗?在线汉译英英

汉译英(初一水平)(1)你妈妈在家吗?在.她在干什么?她在看电视.她每天看电视?是的.(2)你在干什么?我在做作业.不,他在做卡片.(3)Jane在哪里?她在体育馆.她在跳舞吗?是的.莉莉也在体_百度作业帮
汉译英(初一水平)(1)你妈妈在家吗?在.她在干什么?她在看电视.她每天看电视?是的.(2)你在干什么?我在做作业.不,他在做卡片.(3)Jane在哪里?她在体育馆.她在跳舞吗?是的.莉莉也在体
汉译英(初一水平)(1)你妈妈在家吗?在.她在干什么?她在看电视.她每天看电视?是的.(2)你在干什么?我在做作业.不,他在做卡片.(3)Jane在哪里?她在体育馆.她在跳舞吗?是的.莉莉也在体育馆跳舞吗?不,她在唱歌.(4)他们正在操场上打篮球吗?是的.他们业余时间经常的篮球吗?是的.(5)我们每个星期去三次图书馆,你呢?我很少去图书馆.
1.Is your mother home?Yes,she is.What is she doing?She is watching TV.Does she watch TV every day?Yes.2.What are you doing?I'm doing my homework.Is your brother doing his homework,too?No,he is making cards.3.Where is Jane?She is in the gym.Is she dancing?Yes.Is Lily dancing,too?No,she is singing.4.Are they playing basketball on the playground?Yes.Do they often play basketball in their spare time?Yes.5.We go to the lebrary three times a week,and you?I seldom go there.哈哈,我是第一个哦!
1 Is your mother in? yes
what is her doing? she is watching TV now.
she watches TV everyday?
she does 2 what are you
doing? I am doing homework. your brother the same to you? no
he is doing card3where is jane?she was in the gym. is she dancing?yes she was dancing in this place? no she was song there .露茜和莉莉在8年级12班吗?汉译英_百度作业帮
露茜和莉莉在8年级12班吗?汉译英
露茜和莉莉在8年级12班吗?汉译英
露茜和莉莉在8年级12班吗?Are Lucy and Lily the students of class 12,grade露茜和莉莉在某些方面看起来一样.用英语怎么说______ ______ ______,Lucy and Lily look the same._百度作业帮
露茜和莉莉在某些方面看起来一样.用英语怎么说______ ______ ______,Lucy and Lily look the same.
露茜和莉莉在某些方面看起来一样.用英语怎么说______ ______ ______,Lucy and Lily look the same.
In some way
on some aspects汉译英:露西准备参加下个周即将举办的运动会._百度作业帮
汉译英:露西准备参加下个周即将举办的运动会.
汉译英:露西准备参加下个周即将举办的运动会.
Lucy is going to take part in the sports meeting held next week.
Lucy gets ready to take part in the sports game of next week.
Lucy is going to participate in sports meeting that will be held next week。(注:“准备参加下个周即将举办的运动会”是已经确定下来的,计划好的事情,所以用 be going to 较好;另外,由于句子过长,所以用了个that 引导的定语从句,来修饰“运动会sports meeting”,因此,这是一个含有定语从句的复合句。)...
Lucy is going to take part in the next week's sports meeting.不限啰嗦的Lucy will take part in the upcoming sports meeting, which will be held next week.准备即“打算,将要”be going to /willLucy和Lily有很多收藏(汉译英)_百度作业帮
Lucy和Lily有很多收藏(汉译英)
Lucy和Lily有很多收藏(汉译英)
Lucy和Lily有很多收藏Lucy and Lily have a lot collections

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英 的文章

随机推荐