看两个小时的电视对你来说足够了,英译汉在线翻译

英语翻译暑假又来到了.这对我来说是多么的开心啊!暑假是一段休息的时光,足够的睡眠很重要.对于我们来说,至少要休息8个小时.所以,睡觉占据了一天的大多时光.其次,我还会看电视,听音乐等等.我会让我的生活变_百度作业帮
英语翻译暑假又来到了.这对我来说是多么的开心啊!暑假是一段休息的时光,足够的睡眠很重要.对于我们来说,至少要休息8个小时.所以,睡觉占据了一天的大多时光.其次,我还会看电视,听音乐等等.我会让我的生活变
暑假又来到了.这对我来说是多么的开心啊!暑假是一段休息的时光,足够的睡眠很重要.对于我们来说,至少要休息8个小时.所以,睡觉占据了一天的大多时光.其次,我还会看电视,听音乐等等.我会让我的生活变得十分的精彩.我们就是初三的的学生了.所以,我当让还会陈这段时间好好的复习.争取在开学的考试中取得好成绩.这就是我的暑假生活,忙碌,有趣.
Summer holiday is comming! How happy I am!Summer holiday is the time that I should relax myself.Enough sleeping time is important. For we students,we should sleep at least 8 hours a day.So sleeping takes up the most time of a day.Besides ,I usually watch TV and listen to music ,etc. I ll make my life colorful.After the holiday ,I will be a senior middle school student.So,I should review my study in this holiday to get a good score in the beginning of next term.This is my holiday life, busy but fulfilled.手工
应该是 初三水平 吧 祝你快乐:)中译英,急! ps:能简写的句子尽量不要用从句,thx≧﹏≦ 1.一定要留出足够的时间来复习你中译英,急! ps:能简写的句子尽量不要用从句,thx≧﹏≦
1.一定要留出足够的时间来复习你的功课.(be sure) 2.计算机的广泛使用_百度作业帮
中译英,急! ps:能简写的句子尽量不要用从句,thx≧﹏≦ 1.一定要留出足够的时间来复习你中译英,急! ps:能简写的句子尽量不要用从句,thx≧﹏≦
1.一定要留出足够的时间来复习你的功课.(be sure) 2.计算机的广泛使用
中译英,急! ps:能简写的句子尽量不要用从句,thx≧﹏≦
1.一定要留出足够的时间来复习你的功课.(be sure) 2.计算机的广泛使用也带来一些社会问题.(bring about) 3.在学校图书馆我们能够得到各种各样的参考书.(available) 4.据说他在股市中赚了很多钱.(be said) 5.越来越多的人认识到了科学技术的重要性.(recognize)
1 Be sure to leave enough time to go over your lessons.2 The wide use of computers brings about some social problems.3 All kinds of reference books are available in the school library.4 He is said to have made a lot of money in the stock market.5 More and more people recongnize the importance of science and technology.手翻,供参考.1. It is wise of her not to give up learning English well.2. Her brother is creative enough to become a writer..3. What he said yesterday& reminded me of& his father.4. David would rather stay at home to watch TV than go out for a walk5. I preferred to buy some colour paper, but there was none left at this shop.6. The teacher advises us not to pay too much attention to these details.解析:略
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
句子翻译&按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)【小题1】我想知道你的笔友是否已经回复你的电子邮件。 I wonder ___________________________________ to your e-mail.【小题2】据报道,近来日本政府正积极采取措施减少核泄漏(nuclear leak)。 It is reported that the Japanese government ______________reduce the nuclear leak recently.【小题3】 “中国达人秀”被认为是目前最受欢迎的电视节目之一。 China’s Got Talent is considered _____________________________ these days.【小题4】Daniel气喘吁吁地赶到了,却发现他跑错了电影院。 Daniel arrived _______________, but he found he had gone to the wrong cinema.【小题5】公共场合应该注意行为举止。 Attention ________________________ one’s behavior in public.【小题6】现在许多青少年由于过重的作业负担而得不到充足的睡眠。Many teenagers can’t have ______________________________too much homework..
来源:学年江苏省苏州市九年级上学期期中考试模拟试卷(英语)
题型:翻译
翻译句子(本大题共1 5分)1. 她不放弃学好英语是很明智的。____________________________________________________________________2. 她弟弟有足够的创造力,可以成为一名作家。____________________________________________________________________3. 昨晚他的一席话使我想起了他的父亲。 ____________________________________________________________________4. David宁可呆在家里看电视也不愿出去游玩。____________________________________________________________________5. 老师建议我们不要对一些细节太注意。____________________________________________________________________
来源:2011年江苏省无锡市中考最后冲刺模拟英语试卷
句子翻译& 按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子(本大题共9分,每小题1.5分)
1.我想知道你的笔友是否已经回复你的电子邮件。
&& I wonder
___________________________________ to your e-mail.
2.据报道,近来日本政府正积极采取措施减少核泄漏(nuclear leak)。
&& It is reported that
the Japanese government ______________reduce the nuclear leak recently.
3. “中国达人秀”被认为是目前最受欢迎的电视节目之一。
&& China’s Got Talent is considered _____________________________ these
days.
4.Daniel气喘吁吁地赶到了,却发现他跑错了电影院。
&& Daniel arrived
_______________, but he found he had gone to the wrong cinema.
5.公共场合应该注意行为举止。
&&& Attention
________________________ one’s behavior in public.
6.现在许多青少年由于过重的作业负担而得不到充足的睡眠。
Many
teenagers can’t have
______________________________too much homework..
来源:2012届江苏省苏州市九年级上学期期中考试模拟试卷(英语)
翻译句子(本大题共1 5分)
1. 她不放弃学好英语是很明智的。
____________________________________________________________________Today eleven of the very next day, sorry, do not expect you to forgive. I may be wrong. I want too simple, we do not have enough brave. Call at night, you remind me of me, yes, I am afraid. I don't know what to say to you? I run away. Yes, I escape. Between us is very complex. Thank you for my good, thank you for alway
参考译文1:对不起,今天的第二天11个,不指望你原谅。我可能是错误的的。我想太简单了,我们没有足够的勇敢。呼叫晚上,你提醒我,我,是的,我怕。我不知道对你说什么?我跑掉了。是的,我逃跑。我们之间是非常复杂的。谢谢你对我好,谢谢你,永远留在我身边。说真的,我们没有那么勇敢。也许我们都错了。为我们的勇气是不会唱歌。参考译文2:今天十一点的第二天,很抱歉,不指望你能原谅。我可能是错的。我想得太简单,我们没有足够的勇气。调用在夜晚,你让我想起我,是的我恐怕。我不知道要说什么吗?我跑了。是的逃过。我们之间是非常复杂的。谢谢你对我好,谢谢你,始终保持我的身边。真的,我们不是那么勇敢。也许我们是错误的。勇气不是为我们歌唱。参考译文3:今天十一点的第二天,很抱歉,不指望你能原谅。我可能是错的。我想得太简单,我们没有足够的勇气。调用在夜晚,你让我想起我,是的我恐怕。我不知道要说什么吗?我跑了。是的逃过。我们之间是非常复杂的。谢谢你对我好,谢谢你,始终保持我的身边。真的,我们不是那么勇敢。也许我们是错误的。勇气不是为我们歌唱。参考译文4:今天的11位第二天,对不起,不希望你原谅。 我可能是错的。 我想得太简单,我们没有足够勇敢。 请在夜间,你提醒我的我,是的,我害怕。 我不知道该说什麽,你呢? 我跑掉了。 是的,我逃脱。 我们之间是很复杂的。 感谢您对我的好,多谢你一直留在我身边。 真的,我们不是很勇敢。 也许我们错了。 勇气是对我们不唱。语义参照:backstitch
backstitch那一次的接触,让我感觉到了,我真的爱上了。可是你对我后来的冷漠又是什么?告诉我好吗?我不想让我的感觉是错的,我只想好好的爱着。。。可以吗?
That contact, I feel, I really fell in love with. But you later indifference to me what is it? Tell me please? I don't want to feel I was wrong, I just want to get a good loving ... Okay?We'll stay forever this way , you are safe in my heart and my heart will
我们将会永留这个方式,您有安全的我的心,我的心也必每天他直到午夜才上床睡觉
Sleep he didn't go to bed until midnight every dayi'm already home now!
现在我已经回家!what are the clouds
什么是云自从。。。以来
Since the ... Yilai节目的内容和形式没有限制
The content of the program and form there is no limit tosilence is girl's loudest cry
沉默是女孩的最响亮的呐喊以便我们早日取得成功
So that we can succeedHe loves to play and I can't get rid of them?
他爱玩,他们无法摆脱吗?WINE OF AUSTRALLA
葡萄酒的australla所以,我要加油
Therefore, I want to cheer upyour birth place?
你出生的地方?because Scorpio are loyal
因为天蝎是忠诚姜日田,你是我的养分,我一定要蜕变成你爱的女生,加油,晨曦,你可以的
Jiang Ritian, you are my nutrients, I got to into the girl you love, go, morning light, you canwith pleasure
很高兴所以,让我学到了很多东西
So, I learned many thingsSDSDFDF
SDSDFDF不要 不相信我
So don't believe mebussines
也If you are my sweetheart , Please meet with me again
如果你是我心上人,再次请与我会面中国盟
China AllianceCAN YOU SPELL THESE WORDS
CAN YOU SPELL THESE WORDSCollection of bits and pieces of laughter along the way, sitting in a rocking chair on the left to a later chatted
收集零散的笑声一路走来,坐在摇椅上左边到后来聊还会回来这里吗
Here you will come backhope we can meet there
希望我们可以在那儿见面篮球场更多,图书新,品种多
Basketball more, new books, varietiesGeneral active medical devices
一般积极医疗装置有充分理由认为他在说谎
There are substantial grounds for believing that he is telling a lie花园村
garden villagewhat a excited he is
他是什么兴奋不理我就算了
Ignored me and let it goThe slow-down in our payments to you is a slow-down, which was made worse by the delay of Guangdong in sending out the NY container.
我们对您的付款放缓是放缓,作出的滞后的广东省送出 NY 容器中变得更糟。how deep is your love? I really need to learn.cause were living in a world a fools
是你的爱有多深?我真的需要到learn.cause生活在世界一个傻瓜在我看来,玩即休闲,玩是人的一种本能,是人处于放松和兹有的一种状态。休闲时间对我来说是非常重要的,有了它就等于享有了充分发挥自己的一切爱好、兴趣、才能、力量的广阔空间,有了它我们才得以休息,放松身心。
Me play leisure, play is human instinct was a person is relaxed and hereby state. Leisure time is very important to me, it would be tantamount to enjoy the best of your hobbies, interests, talents, wide space of power, with which we were able to rest and relax.良い恐れ
我害怕send my little eight claw
发送我的小八爪对宴会厅的服务流程非常了解.熟悉大型宴会、大型外卖、婚宴、自助餐、鸡尾酒会、大小型会议及此类的摆台定位。
The banquet hall of the Service process is very understanding familiar with large-scale banquet, large-scale . takeaway, wedding banquets, buffets, cocktail parties, large and small-scale meetings and such are Taiwan's positioning.昨天这时机器正在被修理
Yesterday, when the machine is being repairedtoday the morning crew exclusive cray thank u NIKE BACK FOR THE FUTURE!!
今天上午船员独家克雷感谢ü耐克的未来!!最近查询:
沙锅炖的汤
You few people
You do not see how
汤姆是爱说话。我相信你很快就会厌倦了与他
勾勾需要做什么
所以,我生的朋友,它是我的心,我与所有我送你爱,希望你会永远带我的微笑与你,为我们大家都意味着,每一其他,不论未来举行。
在正常使用,该电台将在您向电台
首先,感谢一个lot.Secondly,我也想告诉你我的mind.but,哈哈...今天ismy生日相同的想法不是昨天
抗剪强度在各种条件下的剥离强度,环境
那里谁还记得我,和我认为谁?一大群人转
One trial trial
EGirl-性感 3D 互动汽提塔1. He is patient enough to explain everything to us. &&& (he is so patient that he can explain everything to us.) 2. She kept making phone calls to someone/ somebody all the afternoon/ the whole afternoon. 3. You pay no attention to the students who laugh at you. &&& (You don't pay any attention to the student who laughs at you.)4. We have no choice but to finish our homework. 5. While/ As I was walking past the bookshop, I suddenly thought of buying a TV guide. 答案不唯一
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
来源:月考题
题型:翻译题
汉译英。1. 他决定集中(精力)在英语上,因为他刚考试不及格。 &&& He decided to _______________ English, because he just failed the exam. 2. 如果我们不处理我们的问题,我们很容易变得不快乐。&&& _______________________ our problems, we can easily become unhappy. 3. 他的妈妈承担不起要支付的孩子的教育费用。 &&& His mother_________________________ her child's education. 4. 我们应该关注我们的生活方式。 &&& We should ________________________our lifestyle . 5. 一些学生应该被允许休息两天帮助别人。 &&& Some students should be allowed to _________________to help others.6. 在她妈妈的帮助下,她去年完成了那项工作。&&& ____________________________, she finished the work last year.7. 每天看太多的电视能妨碍我们的学习。 &&& Watching TV too much __________________________our studies .8. 你最好在课堂上记英语笔记。 &&& You had better _____________________ in class.9. 他哥哥相信他将会实现他的梦想。&&&&&His brother believes he will ___________________________. 10. 对于学生们来说努力学习是我们的职责。&&&& __________________________________________________________.11. 我们通过向老师寻求帮助学习英语。 &&&& __________________________________________________________.
来源:山东省月考题
汉译英。1. 他已经参观过他的祖先居住过的地方。(where)&&& ________________________________________________________.2. 与家人和朋友共处对我们来说是很重要的。(spend&&time with)&&& ________________________________________________________.3.&大声的音乐总是使我想跳舞。(make)&&& ________________________________________________________.4.&在过去的12个月里,他们已经制作了一张轰动一时的唱片。(hit)&&& ________________________________________________________.5.&我还没把冰箱清除干净。(clean out, yet)&&&&________________________________________________________.
来源:0115
汉译英。1. 他正在做作业。&&& _____________________2. 你的眼睛怎么了?&& _____________________3. 看!他们正玩得很开心。&&& _____________________4.&北京的天气怎样?&&& _____________________5. 咱们去看电影吧。&&&&&_____________________6. 我们的英语老师对我们很友好。&&& _____________________7. 你的朋友长得什么样?&&& &_____________________8. 我的弟弟喜欢看书,下象棋。&&&& _____________________9. 你妈妈周末通常做什么?&&& &_____________________10. 她应该早点睡觉。&&& &_____________________
来源:0112
汉译英。1. 他是这样一个人见人爱的宝宝。 ______________________________________________________________________ 2. 如果你下周二方便的话,我会来看你。 ______________________________________________________________________ 3. 蚌埠二中是一所中学生向往的学校。 ______________________________________________________________________ 4. 自从上个月起他一直在汶川作志愿者。 ______________________________________________________________________ 5. 在做重要决定之前,我们应该三思。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 汉译英 的文章

随机推荐