忘记就好翻译用英语怎么说翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:很抱歉再次打扰你,上次邮件我忘记告诉你,我想大概在9月10号上班,所以我希望你能够尽快帮我办理好签证,再次感谢你!是什么意思?
很抱歉再次打扰你,上次邮件我忘记告诉你,我想大概在9月10号上班,所以我希望你能够尽快帮我办理好签证,再次感谢你!
问题补充:
Sorry to bother you again, the last e-mail I forgot to tell you, I think about work on September 10, so I hope to you as soon as possible to help me for a good visa, thank you again!
Once again I am sorry that the last message you do not disturb I forgot to tell you, I would like to about the work of 10 September, so I hope you will be able to help me as soon as possible with visa, once again, thank you!
Was sorry very much disturbs you once more, the previous mail I forgot tells you, me wants probably to go to work in September 10, therefore I hoped you can help me to handle the visa as soon as possible, thanks you once more!
I'm sorry for disturbing you again, the last message I forgot to tell you, I think it might work on September 10, so I hope you can help me as soon as possible for a good visa, thank you once again!
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!忘记就好用英语翻译_百度作业帮
忘记就好用英语翻译
忘记就好用英语翻译
just forget it
本人觉得let it go比较适合我的想法
It's good that you forget it.(It's) better to forget it. 【欢迎追问】(人在英国)
It good to forger不忘初心的英文翻译怎么说?最好不要太浅显的翻译_百度作业帮
不忘初心的英文翻译怎么说?最好不要太浅显的翻译
不忘初心的英文翻译怎么说?最好不要太浅显的翻译
Don't forget the beginner's mind希望能帮到你, 望采纳. 祝学习进步
不忘初心=> never forget what you thought in the begining.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish. 这个是 Steve Jobs 在 Stanford 毕业典礼上演讲时送给毕业生的,意思是“不忘初心,方得始终”。英语翻译不要网上翻译器的句子,本人求平常的口语就好,因此求教英语的老师帮忙翻译一下(有时,我真的想忘记某件事,但是偏偏又一次的想起.尽管你的一些错误牵扯到我,但我还是会原谅你._百度作业帮
英语翻译不要网上翻译器的句子,本人求平常的口语就好,因此求教英语的老师帮忙翻译一下(有时,我真的想忘记某件事,但是偏偏又一次的想起.尽管你的一些错误牵扯到我,但我还是会原谅你.
英语翻译不要网上翻译器的句子,本人求平常的口语就好,因此求教英语的老师帮忙翻译一下(有时,我真的想忘记某件事,但是偏偏又一次的想起.尽管你的一些错误牵扯到我,但我还是会原谅你.如今的夜晚,我无法看到你,我感到异常的孤独寂寞,没有了快乐没有了思想的交流,什么也没有了,但是我不想失去你.)
Sometimes, I really want to forget something, but reminded yet again. Although some of your errors involve me, but I'll forgive you. Today night, I can't see you, I felt all alone and lonely, there is no happiness without the exchange of ideas, nothing, but I don't want to lose you.

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐