粉红色用英语怎么说不得如何不逐字逐句翻译翻译

粉红色用英语怎么说不得逐字翻译_百度作业帮
粉红色用英语怎么说不得逐字翻译
粉红色用英语怎么说不得逐字翻译谁教我们英语,那个穿红色衬衫的高个女士,用英语怎么翻译_百度作业帮
谁教我们英语,那个穿红色衬衫的高个女士,用英语怎么翻译
谁教我们英语,那个穿红色衬衫的高个女士,用英语怎么翻译
The tall lady with red shirt.
Who teaches us English?The tall lady who wears read shirt./The tall lady in red shirt.
The one in the red shirt tall lady当前位置: &
棕红色的英文
英文翻译brownish red colorbrownish red colourred brownred-brown:&&&&colour
例句与用法1.A moderate or strong reddish brown to strong brown中度的或强烈的棕红色到酱红色2.Brownish red flakes , soluble in water and ether , poisonous棕红色,片状,能溶于水及醚,有毒。 3.Brownish red flakes , soluble in water and ether , poisonous棕红色,片状,能溶于水及醚,有毒。 4.It occurs as a brownish red film - coated tablet and a pale orange film - coated tablet本品为棕红色薄膜衣片与淡橙色薄膜衣片。 5.The port island conglomerate has a very distinctive reddish - brown colour . the rocks were formed from sediments赤洲砾岩的颜色是特别的棕红色,由沉积物形成。 6.Captain tushins , your excellency , the red - haired , freckled artilleryman sang out in a cheerful voice , as he ducked forward棕红色头发满脸雀斑的炮兵士官挺直胸膛,带着愉快的嗓音喊道。 7.Although these porcelains are of beautiful approximate red color , such as purplish red or reddish brown etc . , the pure bright red can not be gain这些红釉瓷虽然能烧制出美丽的枣红色、棕红色等近似的红色,但却烧制不出纯正的大红色。 8.1 the appearance : black or red brown , smooth and soft surface , without foreign matters , bubbles and mechanical damahges and with good self - adhesive property at normal temperature1外观:黑色或棕红色,表面光滑柔软无杂质,气泡,无机械损伤,常温下有较好的自粘性。 9.They were neither large nor small , while their color was
but in them smouldered a fire , or , rather , lurked an expression dual and strangely contradictory不大,也不小,一种难以描述的棕红色,其中燃烧着一种火焰,更准确地说是隐藏了一种双重的表情,矛盾得出奇。 10.In the twinkling of an eye she had turned on her heel and was going up the stage , presenting the nape of her neck to the spectators gaze , a neck where the red - gold hair showed like some animal s fell . then the plaudits became frantic她又立刻转过身子,向舞台后部走去,把颈背朝向观众,颈背上长着棕红色的头发,犹如动物的绒毛这时响起更热烈的掌声。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇我的外套是红色的用英语怎么翻译_百度作业帮
我的外套是红色的用英语怎么翻译
我的外套是红色的用英语怎么翻译
My coat is red
My coat is red.
The color of my coat is red.
My coat is red.红色区域内严禁放置物品用英语怎么翻译_百度知道
红色区域内严禁放置物品用英语怎么翻译
我有更好的答案
The red area is prohibited to place any item.
No item is allowed within the red area.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐