on sunday in the parkwe went to a park 对后四个单词提问.

We ( )to a park last Sunday morning._百度知道
We ( )to a park last Sunday morning.
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
morning的相关知识
其他2条回答
were going to went
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁56. A&& 57. C&& 58. D&&& 59. D56.解析:这是一道细节推断题。从第二段第二句“Black clouds loomed over the distant horizon so suddenly that we were taken by surprise.”可知,A选项正确。57.解析:这是一道判断题。这句话翻译成汉语是“对于庄稼,我们能做的很少”,四个选项中只有C的意思符合,因此C正确。58.解析:这是一道推测题。这句话提到了storm会对stock and crops产生伤害。后面先说了crops,然后讲到了对animals的保护。由此可知,stock指的是animal,因此选D。59.解析:这是一道推断题。从文中来看,河水漫过河堤,不可能没有伤害,因此A不正确;河水漫过河堤是As expected,因此B也不正确;而C的内容显然不符合。从最后一段来看,如果暴风雨不突然停止的话,我们将遭受更大的灾难。因此D正确。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:阅读理解
One day an ordinary dog appeared in the ticket office at Campiglia, a busy railroad station on Italy's main line. A ticket agent named Elvio greeted the strange dog in a friendly way, so the dog decided to stay. From that day on, the dog became Elvio's shadow and was named Lampo.
Lampo kept Elvio Company (陪伴) inside the ticket office. When the weather was warm, he would enjoy himself in the sun on the train platform. When it came time for Elvio to return home on the train at night, Lampo ran after the train for a long way and then sadly gave up and went back to the station. One night as Elvio was riding home on the train, he noticed that Lampo was lying at his feet. Afraid that the conductor would see the dog on the train and shout at him, Elvio pushed Lampo under a seat. Luckily, the conductor did not notice the dog. Lampo came home with Elvio and met his family. Then, after a short visit, Lampo boarded the last train and went back to the station. Lampo quickly learned all of the train schedules (时刻表). He would ride home from work with Elvio every night and then ride back to the station alone.&Every morning, Lampo arrived at Elvio's house in time to walk his young daughter, Mivna, to school. The faithful dog would then take another train to travel again to accompany Mivna home from school at 11:30. Soon, Lampo began to take the train all over Italy. Lampo became famous among the men who worked on the railroad, as his journeys became more frequent, complicated and mysterious. No one could explain why he traveled or how he always found the right train back to Campiglia. People decided that Lampo was a unique dog.Some of the railroad officials were against Lampo's illegal travels. They were afraid he would bite a passenger or cause some other problems. Finally, the stationmaster threatened to call the dogcatcher if Elvio didn't get rid of the dog. Elvio decided to put Lampo on a train going as far away as possible. Months went by and Lampo did not come back. Mivna missed him very much and prayed for his return. Finally one day, a sad, very thin, tired Lampo returned to Elvio's office. Everyone, even the stationmaster, was sorry about what had happened. From then on, Lampo was allowed to ride the trains whenever he wanted. After seven years, Lampo grew old, and he began to need Elvio's help to board the train. One day Lampo was seen lying dead on the tracks. A year later, a life sized statue of Lampo was set up at Campiglia station.66. The first time Lampo took the train, Elvio was ______.A. delighted that he was lucky&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. afraid the dog would bite someoneC. afraid the conductor would see him and be angryD. excited that Lampo would soon meet his family67. Lampo's traveling all over Italy caused people to believe that _______.A. he could read the train schedules&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. he was famous in the countryC. Elvio secretly helped him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. he was a very special dog68. The stationmaster threatened that if Elvio didn't get rid of the dog, _______.A. Elvio would be fired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Lampo would be put on the train tracksC. the stationmaster would send him away&&&&&&&& D. a dogcatcher would be called69. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the story?A. The dog was once sent away by Elvio.B. The dog finally won the stationmaster's heart.C. The dog was faithful to his master.D. The dog died when he was seven years old.70. The author suggests that a statue of Lampo was set up because _______.&&&A. the stationmaster felt sorry about what had happenedB. he had been a friend to travelersC. it would bring good luck to the townD. Elvio offered money to set up the statue
“Soon, you’re going to have to move out!” cried my neighbor upon seeing the largest tomato plant known to mankind, or at least known in my neighborhood.
One tiny 9-inch plant, bought for $1.25 in the spring, has already taken over much of my rose bed, covering much of other plants, and is well on its way to the front door. Roses require a good deal of care, and if it weren’t for the pleasure they give, it wouldn’t be worth the work. As it is, I have a garden full of sweet-smelling roses for most of the year. bushes must be pruned(剪枝) in early spring, leaving ugly woody branches until the new growth appears a few weeks later. It was the space available(可用的) in the garden that led me into planting just one little tomato plant. A big mistake. Soil conditions made just perfect for roses turn out be even more perfect for tomatoes. The daily watering coupled with full sun and regular fertilizing(施肥) have turned the little plant into a tall bush. The cage I placed around it as the plant grew has long since disappeared under the thick leaves. Now the task I face in harvesting
First, I have to find the red ones among the leaves, which means I almost have to stand on my head, and once found I have to reach down and under, pick the tomatoes and withdraw(缩回) my full fist without dropping the prize so dearly won. I found two full-blown white roses completely hidden as I picked tomatoes in June. But they were weak and the leaves already yellow for lack of light. Here I am faced with a painful small decision: To tear up a wonderful and productive tomato plant that offers up between ten and twenty ripe sweet tomatoes each day or say goodbye to several expensive and treasured roses. Like Scarlett in Gone With the Wind, I’ll think about that tomorrow.71.What ate the requirements for the healthy growth of rose? A.A lot of care and the right soil.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Frequent pruning and fertilizing. C.Tomato plants grown alongside.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Cages placed around the roots.72.The writer planted the tomato because _________. A.it cost only $1.25&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the soil was just right for it C.there was room for it in the garden&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.the roses’ branches needed to be covered73.This year the writer’s roses were __________. A.removed from the rose bed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.picked along with the tomatoes C.mostly damaged by too much sunlight&&&&&&&&& D.largely hidden under the tomato plant74.By saying “the prize so dearly won” in paragraph 5, the writer wants to ________. A.show the difficulty in picking the tomatoes B.show the hardship of growing the roses C.express her liking for the roses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.express her care for the tomatoes75.In the situation described in the text, one good thing is that ________. A.the roses cost the writer little money B.the writer has a daily harvest of tomatoes C.someone will help the writer make the decision D.the writer can now enjoy both the roses and tomatoes
I was 9 years old when I found out my father was ill. It was 1994, but I can remember my mother's words as if it were yesterday: “Kerrel, I don't want you to take food from your father, because he has AIDS. Be very careful when you are around him.” AIDS wasn't something we talked about in my country when I was growing up. From then on, I knew that this would be a family secret. My parents were not together anymore, and my dad lived alone. For a while, he could take care of himself. But when I was 12, his condition worsened. My father's other children lived far away, so it fell to me to look after him. We couldn't afford all the necessary medication for him, and because Dad was unable to work, I had no money for school supplies and often couldn't even buy food for dinner. I would sit in class feeling completely lost, the teacher's words muffled as I tried to figure out how I was going to manage. I did not share my burden (负担) with anyone. I had seen how people reacted to AIDS. Kids laughed at classmates who had parents with the disease. And even adults could be cruel. When my father was moved to the hospital, the nurses would leave his food on the bedside table even though he was too weak to feed himself. I had known that he was going to die, but after so many years of keeping his condition a secret, I was completely unprepared when he reached his final days. Sad and hopeless, I called a woman at the nonprofit National AIDS Support. That day, she kept me on the phone for hours. I was so lucky to find someone who cared. she saved my life. I was 15 when my father died. He took his secret away with him, having never spoken about AIDS to anyone, even me. He didn't want to call attention to AIDS. I do.60. What does Kerrel tell us about her father? A. He had stayed in the hospital since he fell ill. B. He depended on the nurses in his final days. C. He worked hard to pay for his medication. D. He told no one about his disease.61. What can we learn from the underlined sentence?A. Kerrel couldn't understand her teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. Kerrel had special difficulty in hearing. C. Kerrel was too troubled to focus on the lesson. D. Kerrel was too tired to hear her teacher's words.62. Why did Kerrel keep her father's disease a secret? A. She was afraid of being looked down upon.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She thought it was shameful to have AIDS. C. She found no one willing to listen to her.&&&&&&&&& D. She wanted to obey her mother.63. Why did Kerrel write the passage? A. To tell people about the sufferings of her father. B. To show how little people knew about AIDS.C. To draw people's attention to AIDS.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. To remember her father.
题型:完形填空
Not too long ago, an incident that happened at Walt Disney touched me greatly. A guest___36___ out of our Polynesian Village resort(度假胜地)at Walt Disney was asked how she ___37___ her visit. She told the front-desk clerk she had had a (n) ___38___ vacation, but was heartbroken about ___39___ several rolls of Kodak color film she had not yet ___40___. At that moment she was particularly ___41___ over the loss of the pictures she had shot at our Polynesian Luau, 42___ this was a memory she especially treasured. Now, please understand that we have no written service rules___43___ lost photos in the park. 44___, the clerk at the front desk___45___ Disney’s idea of caring for our ___46___. She asked the woman to leave her a couple rolls of ___47___ film, promising she would take care of the rest of our show at Polynesian Luau. Two weeks later the guest received a ___48___at her home. In it were photos of all the actors of our show, 49___ signed by each performer. There were also ___50___ of the public procession(游行队伍)and fireworks in the park, taken by the front-desk clerk in her own ___51___ after work. I happened to know this ___52___ because this guest wrote us a letter. She said that ___53___ in her life had she received such good service from any business. Excellent ___54___ does not come from policy (政策性的)handbooks. It comes from people who ___55___ —and from a culture that encourages and models that attitude. 36. A. working&&&&&& B. checking&&& C. trying D. staying37. A. expected&&&&& B. realized&&&&& C. paid&&& D. enjoyed38. A. disappointing&&&&& B. wonderful& C. uncomfortable&& D. important39. A. taking&& B. dropping&&& C. losing D. breaking40. A. developed&&& B. taken& C. washed&&&&&& D. loaded41. A. silly&&&& B. nervous&&&&& C. calm&& D. sad42. A. when&&& B. where C. as&&&&&& D. which43. A. covering&&&&& B. finding&&&&&& C. making&&&&& D. keeping44. A. Excitedly&&&& B. Fortunately C. Therefore&& D. Quietly45. A. understood&& B. reminded&&& C. trusted&&&&&& D. discovered46. A. workers&&&&&& B. guests C. managers&&& D. clerks47. A. printed B. shot&&& C. unused&&&&&& D. recorded48. A. film&&&& B. card&&& C. camera&&&&&& D. packet49. A. frequently&&& B. personally& C. alone& D. actually50. A. rules&&&& B. pictures&&&&& C. handbooks& D. performances51. A. case&&&&& B. work&& C. time&&& D. position52. A. story&&& B. place&& C. photo& D. show53. A. only&&&& B. almost C. never& D. nearly54. A. advice& B. experience& C. quality&&&&&& D. service55. A. care&&&&& B. serve&& C. like&&&& D. know
Georgia was waking up to a new president Monday but it was also getting as its first lady a green?eyed linguist from Holland who has already managed to cast a spell over the little Caucasus nation. Sandra Roelofs is seen by some as the secret weapon which enables her husband Saakashvili to win in this presidential election. She runs an investment consultancy(投资咨询公司), speaks six languages and some believe she is the real brains behind her husband’s rise to power. Roelofs, who is a year younger than her husband, met him in 1993 when he was studying an international law programme in Strasbourg, France. She planed to go from there to Somalis as an aid worker but Saakashvili persuaded her to go with him instead to New York, where he had got a scholarship. They married soon after and when Saakashvili returned to his native Georgia to begin a career in politics, she went with him. She has enchanted(使人心醉) many of her adopted countrymen. The mention of her name sends women swooning(神魂颠倒), and melts the tough expressions of strong Georgian men.“You can really tell that she cares about people,” says a resident of the capital, Tbilisi.“She runs a hunitarian organization. She is smart and pretty and kind and did you hear the way she speaks Georgian? Perfectly!” The new first lady’s looks and intelligence play a large part in her appeal. But Georgians are especially taken by her simple manner. She has said that she plans to keep living in the family’s modest flat, even though they have the right to move into a luxurious government residence. “She doesn’t care about fancy houses and cars.” said Malika, a 29?year?old civil servant in Tbilisi.11. The underlined part “cast a spell over” means_________.A. cast a shadow over&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. attract C. love&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. respect12. Which of the following can be best used to describe Sandra Roelofs?A. Proud.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Hard?working. &&&&&& C. Charming.&&&&&&&& D. Humble.13.What moves Georgians most is that Sandra Roelofs is very ________.A. pretty&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. modest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. intelligent&&&&&&&&& D. plain14. Which is the right order in which Sandra Roelofs did the following?a. Roelofs married Saakashvili.
b. She planned to go from France to Somalis as an aid worker.c. Roelofs runs an investment consultancy.d. Roelofs came from Holland.e. Roelofs went to Georgia with Saakashvili.A. d?a?e?c?b &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. d?a?b?e?c C. a?b?e?c?d &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. d?b?a?e?c
Stop wasting your time on the wrong mountainI have two friends who are backpackers. There is a portion of New York’s Adirondack Mountains called the High Peaks region. It is made up of 46 mountains with a___1____ of over 4,000 feet.The Adirondack Mountain Club gives special honor and a patch to&&& 2&&& who climbs all 46 mountains. My two friends decided to go for this&& 3&& . It took them several years to accomplish it.My friends had climbed 10 of the mountains. The left one was the farthest,&&& 4&&& much effort. A hiking trail led past the base of the mountain,&&& 5&&& from that point they were on their own.Early one morning they left their&&&&&6&&& and walked 5 miles on the hiking trail to the base of a&&& 7&&&&of mountains. One of the mountains in this chain was the last one they& 8& for their patch.When they reached the base of the mountain chain they&&& 9&&&&that they had left their compass and map back in the camp.&&& 10&&&&returning to the camp, they decided to go on without them.For hours they&&& 11&&& uphill suffering heat and black flies. Finally, late in the afternoon they&& 12&&& themselves on the top of a mountain. They were tired but&& 13&& .The excitement was short-lived however. When they&&&14&&& the valley, they saw another higher mountain. They had climbed the&&& 15&&& hill! It was too late that weekend to correct their&&& 16&&. They had to wait another 4 months to climb the right mountain.This story&&& 17&&& that often in life we make effort toward a&&& 18&&& but without the right map and personal compass it is easy to get&&& 19&&&.Knowing your life purpose gives you a&&& 20&&&& personal map and compass. And that makes sure you are always climbing the right mountain.1. A. length&&&&&&&&&B. height&&&&&&&&&& C. width&&&&&&&&&&& D. depth2. A. something&&&&&& B. someone &&&&&&&& C. anything&&&&&&&& D. anyone3. A. fame&&&&&&&&&&& B. award&&&&&&&&& C. medal&&&&&&&&&&& D. gift4. A. requiring&&&&&&& B. making&&&&&&&&& C. wasting&&&&&&&&& D. paying5. A. and&&&&&&&&&&&& B. even&&&&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. but6. A. village&&&&&&&&& B. house&&&&&&&&&&& C. camp&&&&&&&&&&& D. cottage7. A. series&&&&&&&&&& B. lot&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. chain&&&&&&&&&&&& D. kind8. A. needed&&&&&&&&& B. prepared&&&&&&&&C. looked&&&&&&&&&& D. hunted9. A. understood&&&&&& B. thought &&&&&&&&& C. forgot &&&&&&&&&&&D. discovered10. A. Instead&&&&&&&&& B. Rather than&&&&&& C. In case of&&&&&&&& D. In spite of11. A. rushed&&&&&&&&&& B. rolled &&&&&&&&&&C. walked&&&&&&&&&&D. ran12. A. relaxed&&&&&&&&& B. congratulated&&&& C. enjoyed&&&&&&&&&& D. found13. A. excited&&&&&&&&& B. surprised&&&&&&&& C. disappointed&&&&&& D. puzzled13. A. looked for&&&&&& B. looked across&&&&& C. looked on&&&&&&&& D. looked through15. A. high&&&&&&&&&&& B. right&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wrong&&&&&&&&&&& D. small16. A. direction&&&&&&&& B. wrong&&&&&&&&&& C. decision&&&&&&&&&& D. error17. A. provides&&&&&&&& B. brings&&&&&&&&&&& C. offers&&&&&&&&&&& D. proves18. A. choice&&&&&&&&&& B. goal &&&&&&&&&&&&&C. promise&&&&&&&&& D. result19. A. hurt&&&&&&&&&&&& B. separated&&&&&&&&& C. lost&&&&&&&&&&&& D. bothered20. A. beautiful&&&&&&&&& B. famous&&&&&&&&&& C. expensive&&&&&&&& D. powerful
Tracy Wong is a well-known Chinese-American writer. But her writing __1__ was something she picked up by herself. After her first__2__, teaching disabled children, she became a part-time writer for IBM. __3__, writing stories was simply a __4__ interest. Tracy sent three of her stories to a publisher (出版商). __5__, they immediately suggested that she put them together to make a single one long __6__ and paid Tracy a $ 15,000 advance. “A pretty money,” said the publisher, “for __7__ writer.”__8__ Tracy’s characters (人物) are interesting, her stories sometimes __9__ readers uneasy: those about the supernatural. “My mother believed I could __10__ the afterlife world,” she told a close friend. “She used to have me speak with my grandmother, who died many years ago.”“Can I? I don’t think I can,” Tracy said with a laugh. “But I do have __11__ when things come to me __12__. “Once, she was wondering how to complete a __13__ set in ancient (古代的) China. __14__ the doorbell rang. It was a FedEx delivery man, with a copy of a book on Chinese __15__. It came without her having __16__ it.Though she has published 45 books, Tracy has remained __17__ by her fame. She lives in the same __18__ she lived 27 years ago -- although in a more comfortable home. There’s more room for __19__ in her life -- and it wasn’t just __ 20__.1. A. skill&& B. experience&&&& C. practice&D. method2. A. duty&&&& B. effort&&&&C. job&&&&& D. task3. A. Instead&&&B. Normally& C. Certainly&&&& D. Then4. A. general&&& B. deep&&&&& C. personal&&& D. lively5. A. Interested&&&B. Anxiously&&&C. Seriously& D. Encouraged6. A. film&&&&&& B. story& C. program&&&D. article7. A. a foreign&& B. a popular&& C. an unusual&& D. an unknown8. A. Now that&&& B. Even though& C. Just because& D. Except that9. A. find&& B. turn&&&&& C. leave&&& D. hold10. A. make up&&& B. connect with&&& C. control&&& D. explain11. A. events&&&& B. chances&&& C. feelings&&& D. moments12. A. for no reason&&B. from a distance& C. by accident&D. as gifts13. A. description&& B. pointing&&&& C. scene&& D. talk14. A. Surprisingly&& B. Suddenly C. Expectedly&&& D. Fortunately15. A. cooking&&& B. history&& C. play&&& D. medicine16. A. known&&&& B. sent&&&& C. realized&& D. ordered&&&&&&&17. A. unchanged& B. excited&&&C. determined& D. unmoved&&&&&18. A. life&& B. city&&&&&& C. house&&&& D. way19. A. success&&& B. work&&&&& C. joy& D. variety20. A. writing& B. reporting&&& C. luck&& D. fun
Roger Federer and Serena Williams have been named as 2009' s world champions by the International Tennis Federation(ITF) after topping the year-end rankings.Federer, who wins the honour for the fifth time, completed a career Grand Slam(大满贯)at Roland Garros before winning his 15th Grand Slam ride at Wimbledon.And Williams won the Australian Open and Wimbledon, her llth major success.The pair will receive their awards at the annual 1TF world champions dinner in Paris in June.Federer regained the world number one ranking from Rafael Nadal after his Paris victory and his Wimbledon win over Andy Roddick saw him surpass Pete Sampras' haul of Grand Slam titles.He was also runner - up at the Australian Open and the US Open and helped his country retain its Davis Cup world group status." It is an honour for me to be named ITF world champion for a fifth time.It was an incredible (不可思议的) year for me both on and off the court," said the 28 - year - old Swiss star whose wife Mirka gave birth to twin girls in July."To win my first Roland, Garros title, break the all - time Grand Slam record and regain the number one ranking is amazing.It means a lot to me to finish the year again at the top."Williams takes the award for the first time since 2002.As well as her Grand Slam wins,&&&&&&&&&&& she won the season - ending WTA Championships in Doha.sealing the top ranking in the last event of die year.She also took the doubles year award with sister Venus after taking their career total to 10 Grand Slam titles.In doing so, she joins Lindsay Davenport and Martina Hingis as the only players to become singles and doubles world champions in the same year.American twins Bob and Mike Bryan were named as the men' s doubles world champions for the sixth time in seven years.小题1:What's the main idea of the text?A.Roger Federer got his fifth world champions.B.Serena Williams was named the ITF world champion.C.Roger Federer won his first Roland Garros title.D.Williams & Federer were named 2009' s world champions.小题2:What does Federer mean by saying that it was an incredible year for him off the court?A.He made a lot of money.B.He regained the world No.One ranking.C.His wife gave birth to twin girls.D.He got a Grand Slam title at Roland Garros.小题3:In which country might Roland Garros Open take place?A.England.B.Australia C.The United StatesD.France小题4:The underlined words " the award" in Paragraph 9 possibly refer to ____.A.the WTA CampionshipB.the ITF world championC.the Australian Open titleD.the Wimbledon Open title小题5:____ has never got both singles and doubles world champions in a year.A.Serena WilliamsB.Lindsay DavenportC.Venus WilliamsD.Martina Hingis

我要回帖

更多关于 sunday monday 的文章

随机推荐