英语作文万能句子,三天的旅游线路不少于250单词

求至少5篇的英语作文,有三种题目,自我介绍,学校,家庭.要很长,差不多250个单词._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求至少5篇的英语作文,有三种题目,自我介绍,学校,家庭.要很长,差不多250个单词.
求至少5篇的英语作文,有三种题目,自我介绍,学校,家庭.要很长,差不多250个单词.
看看这篇怎么样?满意的话我继续写.Self introductionHello,everyone.my name is Rose Grass.I am a Student in the Grassland school.I am good at the English best,English is my Favorite Subject too.My other Subjects are good as well.In addition,i am passionately fond of labor,even had ever won a laborer point.I think a man should make Contribution to live instead of caring for nothing but eating.To Regard social affairs as own things is my Responsibility.We live just for the Society,So it is obligatory for me to do my part.Both Studying and Laboring are so,i don't wanna do nothing or have poor knowledge.I prefer to spend more time doing meaningful things.
您可能关注的推广回答者:求写旅游景点的英语作文,80到100个单词就行了.急要!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求写旅游景点的英语作文,80到100个单词就行了.急要!
求写旅游景点的英语作文,80到100个单词就行了.急要!
描写游玩西湖景点的作文I have been to many interesting places in Yiwu,but I have not been to many other parts of China yet.Last month I went to the West Lake with my family by bus.After three hours we got to Hangzhou.Then we took a taxi to the West Lake.The scenery around the lake was very beautiful.There were many tall trees and beautiful flowers.Some people were walking around the lake and some people were boating on the lake.We played near the lake and enjoyed the beautiful scenery.Each of us lost ourselves in the beautiful scenery.Suddenly it rained.We ran in the rain and we were all wet.But we were very happy.After a while the rain stopped.The sky became very colourful.“How beautiful it is!”I said to myself.In the afternoon we went back home by train .My trip seemed very short,but my memory of the pleasant trip will last long.
您可能关注的推广回答者:有关 Email利弊的英语作文大概250单词,内容就是,Email has been the worst development in the way in which we communicate.the speed of it has added unnecessary stress in the workplace,the junk mail one receives clogs up your computer,and _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
有关 Email利弊的英语作文大概250单词,内容就是,Email has been the worst development in the way in which we communicate.the speed of it has added unnecessary stress in the workplace,the junk mail one receives clogs up your computer,and
有关 Email利弊的英语作文大概250单词,内容就是,Email has been the worst development in the way in which we communicate.the speed of it has added unnecessary stress in the workplace,the junk mail one receives clogs up your computer,and people have lost the art of writing.问是否同意或者不同意以上观点进行讨论.
I like to communicate with my friend with email.Because of its shortcut and convenience which gives us the advantage,we can know what each of us is doing and thinking about at the stage of being.Through email,we are able to go shares of happiness and sadness in time.If one of us comes upon trouble or difficulty,the others will help him as soon as they have learned the news from him or from a friend who has know it ahead of them.Did we use a letter delivered by post,even if a express delivery,the news would come to us some days later,when the friend would not be able to extricated himself out of it.On the other hand,email sometimes can put us at a disadvantage.Someone says that email has been the worst development in the way in which we communicate.Firstly,the speed of it has added unnecessary str besides,the junk mail one receives c moreover,people have lost the art of writing.Indeed,all of the above are its shortcoming.However,only do we pay more attention to them,we can overcome these disadvantage.First of all,one should deliver his business email when everything has been well prepared.Secondly,we should ignore the emails that we need not to open them to keep our computer from clogging.And although a computer is a useful tool for working and studying,we should often practice our handwriting,because it is our traditional way to study.
您可能关注的推广初中英语作文,关于旅游长城!100单词_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初中英语作文,关于旅游长城!100单词
初中英语作文,关于旅游长城!100单词
As we all know, the Great Wall is a great building, I am proud of the Great Wall.First, the Great Wall two thous It is located in northern China. East from Shanhaiguan, west to Jiayuguan, total length of 8851.8 km.Second, the Great Wall is China's ancient people created one of the great miracles on behalf of China's long history.Third, in the past, the Great Wall was built to withstand Today, the Great Wall has become a popular tourist attraction, which every year attracts many tourists from around the world.
去百度翻译
把汉意打上
您可能关注的推广回答者:急,帮忙写有关去旅游的英语作文.帮忙写有关去旅游的英语作文100和单词._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急,帮忙写有关去旅游的英语作文.帮忙写有关去旅游的英语作文100和单词.
急,帮忙写有关去旅游的英语作文.帮忙写有关去旅游的英语作文100和单词.
I:Dear friend,Tomorrow is Sunday,I'm glad to have a trip with you,and we are gonna visit my hometown.Friend:Yeah,I can't be more exciting!So,where do we meet?I:umm,I think we can meet at the school gate.Friend:Ok!And,then,shall we meet at 7:00a.I:Oh,it's much too late.We must take on bus at 7:05a.m.I mean,We will go to my hometown by bus.Friend:So,maybe at 6:40?I:OK,I'll meet you at the school gate at 6:40 on Sunday morning,right?Friend:OK!See you tomorrow!I:Bye-Bye!Now bicycles are still popular in Beijing.That is because it's easy for people to go to school or go to work by bike.But as a matter of fact,more and more people buy cars.We all know that bicycles can help us stay healthy,what's more,we can save a great deal of energy.Why don't we do something for our earth?So I'd like to go to school by bike because I think it will make the air dirty if I go to school by car.And bicycles are cheaper than cars,we can also bulid our bodies by riding bikes every day.Which kind of transportation do you like best?
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文单词 的文章

随机推荐