cybercatangelababy的中文意思思

Cybercat Inc | contact
Parney Galione
CyberCat Inc.
General Information and Sales
Click on Parney's email for salesSelection from
Hey ya’ll! / Thanks so very much! Over the last few weeks I’ve had quite a few sales. So THANK YOU!! I really appreciate it! Every sale helps me continue to make art, and it’s always inspiring to know people like my art enough to put down their hard earned money! / I can’t tell you how much it means to me! / If you have questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to em…
Posted almost 3 years –
Hi ya’ll! / I just wanted to put out a HUGE THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to everyone who’s bought t-shirts and stickers from me over the last year. You’ve helped support my art and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it! / Just to note, I’ve got lots of new art on my DA site, please come visit it to check it out! / Deviantart / I’ve also got an auction going on cu…
Posted almost 4 years –
Wow has it really been a whole year? All I can say is RedBubble STILL Rocks. I’ve really enjoyed being here and sharing my art with everyone. I’ve been pretty successful with my shirt designs and I look forward to creating more for the future! / To everyone who’s bought shirts from me this year, THANKYOU big time!! I hope you’ve enjoyed the items and if you have comments o…
Posted over 5 years –
OMG! Redbubble rocks..and thank YOU to those of you who have bought my artwork. You’ve helped make my Christmas merry as I’ve just gotten my first check from RB. It was small but to me it’s very significant. I have been on Cafepress for YEARS and I’ve only gotten a check from them ONCE! / I look forward to adding more artwork and shirts soon!! Thanks again to every one and…
Posted over 7 years –
Member of Groups
Recently Added已有 5102 人访问
活跃用户推荐
上海隐志网络科技有限公司小白做的第一作完全新手向 试玩完希望大家交流一下 CYBERCAT_gamemaker吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,279贴子:
小白做的第一作完全新手向 试玩完希望大家交流一下 CYBERCAT收藏
全部自己完成... 大神们虚心求教 有什麼建议尽量提 我大概用了两天时间再的DEMO 希望大家喜欢...这是游戏画面: 暂时只有EXE
GMZ会在完成后发布有限开源
玩法是 A左D右 空格跳
目的是抓到粉红色那只猫
画面风格不错呦
怎么有种i wanna 的赶脚。。。
看起来好高端……其实我一直想要做一个横版解谜游戏但是一直没有时间做
还不错。建议:钉子判定有点大。
怎么又需要安装
玩儿了之后感觉好不错,楼主可以加个QQ或者微信什么的嘛,一直想要做一个这种类似的游戏,小白求指导