上传日期: 16:44:56|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
special theme literacy.PDF
官方公共微信set a theme
[set ei θi:m]
[s?t e θim]
大家都在背:
1. Every winner will gain a set of articles with a special theme.
每个胜出者将获得一套特殊主题的物品.
来自互联网
2. The set had to approach that theme in a way different than Onslaught block had.
这次的环境集合应该符合这个题材,并且区别于石破天惊环境所拥有的.
来自互联网
3. If you a PTF custom theme set , quit it before running the program.
如果你使用了例如ptf自制主题之类的软件,请关掉他们再运行升级程序.
来自互联网
1. 设置主题
shows how to set a theme at the application level and page level .演示如何在应用程序级别和页级别设置主题。
- 基于1个网页
1. 一系列主题
a site comes with a set of themes that enable you to quickly change the appearance , based on your organization's needs .一个网站包含一系列主题,使您可以根据组织的需要快速更改外观。
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
set a theme
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:Unit9A-2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:1.37MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
One day in Fanta--
A Theme Park in China
Accoding to my plan, I should have been home or have been working in CQ, however, I am in Wuhu, one city in Anhui province, where my younger sister works. She asked me to come visit her, in addition, Wuhu is very near to my hometown, Hefei, capital city of Anhui. The day before yesterday she, her boyfriend and I went to Fanta, a theme park in China with large scale, or say Chinese Disneyland. We three had great fun there. The very first program we played is roller coaster. I can still recall how thrilling it is. We cried out loud and enjoyed ourselves. Then on the way to another item, we had our face painted, mine with a cute skull, hers with a strawberry on nose, mouse' beard, his with the Eight Diagrams relating to Yiching. What a lovely girl my sister is ! Well, the next stop is a Special Effects Studio. We run into the hall and I volunteered to be an actress playing the role of a female sodier also a driver. At that studio, we experienced how a movie is made and the functions of technology to use special effects. Everything is new to us and full of fun. Wind blowing, cloudy sky, the weather was also good that day. After that, we went to the Dinosars' world. All looked so real, so vivid, as if the earth was again under the control of them. If you'd like to learn more about Fanta, go check it out yourself. Good night.
Jul 17, 2013
2 corrections
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Corrections
NewestVotes
One day in Fanta-- A Theme Park in China
Accoding to my plan, I should have been home or have been working in CQ, however, I am in Wuhu, one city in Anhui province, where my younger sister works. She asked me to come visit her, in addition, Wuhu is very near to my hometown, Hefei, capital city of Anhui. The day before yesterday she, her boyfriend and I went to Fanta, a theme park in China with large scale, or say Chinese Disneyland. We three had great fun there. The very first program we played is roller coaster. I can still recall how thrilling it is. We cried out loud and enjoyed ourselves. Then on the way to another item, we had our face painted, mine with a cute skull, hers with a strawberry on nose, mouse' beard, his with the Eight Diagrams relating to Yiching. What a lovely girl my sister is ! Well, the next stop is a Special Effects Studio. We run into the hall and I volunteered to be an actress playing the role of a female sodier also a driver. At that studio, we experienced how a movie is made and the functions of technology to use special effects. Everything is new to us and full of fun. Wind blowing, cloudy sky, the weather was also good that day. After that, we went to the Dinosars' world. All looked so real, so vivid, as if the earth was again under the control of them. If you'd like to learn more about Fanta, go check it out yourself. Good night.
Hi, Crazy. Good to see you're still churning out some interesting and quality English. I have suggested a few improvements but your sentence construction is much improved. Your able to compose longer sentences which include&several actions by the strategic use of commas and conjunctions. Well done.&My first thought when I began reading the essay is&what tense is Crazy writing this in. Then I found the important word 'went' (past tense of the word 'go') and realised it was being written in the past tense. The content is good but my only real&concern was the sudden change of tenses. Starting with 'went' then 'had' 'cried' 'enjoyed' (all&past tense), you move on to several phrases which contain the word 'is' (present tense) before&changing to past tense again - ie 'went' to Dinosaur's...... 'looked' so vivid.&That aside,&it was a good read.
According (Accoding) to my plan, I should have been home or have been working in CQ, however, I am in Wuhu, a&city in Anhui province, where my younger sister works. She asked me to come visit her in Wuhu (, in addition, Wuhu) which is very near to my hometown, Hefei, capital city of Anhui. The day before yesterday, she, her boyfriend and I went to Fanta, a large scale theme park in China (with large scale, or say) , in essence the&Chinese Disneyland. We three had great fun there. The very first ride&(program) &we enjoyed was the (played is) roller coaster. I can still recall how thrilling it was (is).& We cried out loud and enjoyed ourselves. Then, on the way to another ride (item), we had our faces (face) painted, mine with a cute skull, hers with a strawberry on her/the nose, mouse's (mouse') &beard, his with the Eight Diagrams relating to Yiching. What a lovely girl my sister is ! Well, the next stop was (is) &a Special Effects Studio. We ran (run) into the hall and I volunteered to be an actress playing the role of a female soldier (sodier), also a driver. At that studio, we learnt (experienced) how a movie is made and the functions of technology to use special effects. Everything was (is) new to us and full of fun. Wind blowing, cloudy sky, the weather was also good that day. After that, we went to the Dinosaur's (Dinosars') world. All looked so real, so vivid, as if the earth was again under their (the) control (of them).& If you'd like to learn more about Fanta, go check it out yourself. Good night.
Jul 17, 2013
Accoding to my plan, I should have been home or have been working in CQ. However, I am in Wuhu, one city in Anhui province, where my younger sister works. She asked me to come visit her. In addition, Wuhu is very near to my hometown, Hefei, capital city of Anhui. The day before yesterday she, her boyfriend and I went to Fanta, a theme park in China that was large in scale, or say Chinese Disneyland. Us three had great fun there. The very first ride we went on is the roller coaster. I can still recall how thrilling it is. We cried out loud and enjoyed ourselves. Then on the way to another ride, we had our face painted. Mine was done with a cute skull, and hers with a strawberry on nose and a mouses' beard. His with the Eight Diagrams relating to Yiching. What a lovely girl my sister is! Well, the next stop is a Special Effects Studio. We run into the hall and I volunteered to be an actress playing the role of a female sodier and also a driver. At that studio, we experienced how a movie is made and the functions of technology to use special effects. Everything is new to us and full of fun. Wind blowing, cloudy sky, the weather was also good that day. After that, we went to the Dinosaurs' world. It all looked so real, so vivid, as if the earth was again under the control of them. If you'd like to learn more about Fanta, go check it out yourself. Good night.
Jul 17, 2013
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
(0) (1) (1) (1) (1)
& 2015 italki HK Limited.

我要回帖

更多关于 theme是什么文件夹 的文章

随机推荐