we can ride horses改一般can的反义疑问句句怎么改?

she has lived in Shanghai ( for three years)(括号内提问)They can ride horses,too(改为同义句)They ( )( )ride horses我们将尽力帮你We'll do our best( ) ( ) ( )_百度作业帮
she has lived in Shanghai ( for three years)(括号内提问)They can ride horses,too(改为同义句)They ( )( )ride horses我们将尽力帮你We'll do our best( ) ( ) ( )
she has lived in Shanghai ( for three years)(括号内提问)They can ride horses,too(改为同义句)They ( )( )ride horses我们将尽力帮你We'll do our best( ) ( ) ( )
1 How long has she lived in Shanghai?2 They can ride horses,too(改为同义句)They (also )( ride )ride horses我们将尽力帮你We'll do our best( to ) ( help ) ( you )
SORRY,打错了,应该是They (can ) (also ) ride horses .shecanridehorses的中文_百度知道
shecanridehorses的中文
你好! 翻译为:她会骑马! 希望能够帮到你!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁会这道题:按要求变化下列句子.
按要求变化下列句子.
1.He can speak English.(变为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
— ______ he ______ English?
—No,he ______.2.I can ride a horse.(变为否定句)
I_百度作业帮
谁会这道题:按要求变化下列句子.
按要求变化下列句子.
1.He can speak English.(变为一般疑问句,并作否定回答)
— ______ he ______ English?
—No,he ______.2.I can ride a horse.(变为否定句)
谁会这道题:按要求变化下列句子.
按要求变化下列句子.
1.He can speak English.(变为一般疑问句,并作否定回答) &&& — ______ he ______ English?&&& —No,he ______.2.I can ride a horse.(变为否定句) &&& I ______ ride a horse.3.Can I know your name,please?(改为同义句) &&& What’s _____ ______,please?4.My friend is English.(变为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)& &&& — ______ your friend English?& &&& — Yes,he ______.5.Can you play tennis?(加play basketball 改为选择疑问句) &&& Can you play tennis ______ ______ _______?
1. Can, can’t&&&&2. can’t&&&&&&3. your name&&&& 4. Is, is&&&& 5. or play basketballmy brother can ride a horse(改成现在进行时)_百度作业帮
my brother can ride a horse(改成现在进行时)
my brother can ride a horse(改成现在进行时)
my brother is riding a horse
my brother is riding a horse改写句子1.I am a teacher(一般疑问句)2.Yang ling is going to New York soon.(一般疑问句)3.She does her homework at night.(一般疑问句)4.He can ride a horse now.(一般疑问句)_百度作业帮
改写句子1.I am a teacher(一般疑问句)2.Yang ling is going to New York soon.(一般疑问句)3.She does her homework at night.(一般疑问句)4.He can ride a horse now.(一般疑问句)
改写句子1.I am a teacher(一般疑问句)2.Yang ling is going to New York soon.(一般疑问句)3.She does her homework at night.(一般疑问句)4.He can ride a horse now.(一般疑问句)
are you a teacher?Is Yang ling going to New York soon?Does she do her homework at night?Can he ride a horse now?
Are you a teacherIs Yang LIng going to New YOrk soonCan he ride a horse now
Am I a teacher?Is Yang ling going to New York soon?Does she do her homework at night?Can he ride a horse now?
1.Are you a teacher?2.Is Yang Ling going to NY soon.3.Does she do her homework at night.4.Does he can ride a horse now.

我要回帖

更多关于 改为一般疑问句怎么改 的文章

随机推荐