请翻译,谢谢你翻译

初一英语,请翻译,全部翻译哦,谢谢,有30悬赏哦 _百度作业帮
初一英语,请翻译,全部翻译哦,谢谢,有30悬赏哦
初一英语,请翻译,全部翻译哦,谢谢,有30悬赏哦&
等我几分钟
我妈妈告诉我朋友就像一面镜子。我比大多数孩子更安静、更严肃。那就是为什么我喜欢阅读,我在班级里更努力地学习。我最好的朋友
袁莉 也很安静,所以我们很享受在一起学习的时光。我很害羞,所以对于我来说交朋友是一件不容易的事。但是我认为朋友就像书一样——你不需要太多,只要好的就行。朋友不必是相同的。我最好的朋友拉瑞非常不同于我。他比我高且比我外向。我们都喜欢运动,但他打网球更好,所以他总是赢家...
母亲告诉我好朋友就好像一面镜子,我比其他的大多数孩子都显得紧张并且内向,我喜欢看书并且比班里的其他人更努力学习,我最好的朋友袁立也很安静,因此我们喜欢在一起学习。我很害羞因此和我做朋友不是很容易,但我认为朋友就好像是书籍,你不需要很多,只要他们是好的就可以。...
JG我妈妈告诉我一个很好的朋友就像一面镜子,我很平静,比大多数孩子更严肃。 这就是为什么我喜欢看书,我在课堂上更加努力地学习。我最好的朋友Yuan Li 也是和我一样平静,所以我们在一起很享受学习。我害羞所以不容易到交朋友。 但我认为朋友像书一样—你不需要他们中的很多只要他们是好的。HL它没有必要是相同的。我最好的朋友Larry和我大不一样,他很高比我还高。我 们都喜...
扫描下载二维码主要负责这方面的工作.请翻译一下!谢谢.
在沪江关注日语的沪友无情hime遇到了一个关于日语教程的疑惑,并悬赏5沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
主要负责这方面的工作.请翻译一下!谢谢.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
主にこの面の仕事を担当しています。
—— 达人亚也
...についての仕事を担当しています。
—— linhayashi
主にこの様な仕事を担当しております
—— arayi
主にこの仕事を受け持ちます
—— morning1121
相关其他知识点请翻译成中文,谢谢啊!_百度知道
请翻译成中文,谢谢啊!
특강
提问者采纳
汉字词是 特讲现代通顺汉语是 专题课
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
调查问卷:
1、请问您的年龄段是?
A 6-12岁 B√ 13-18岁 C 19-24岁 D 25-30岁
2、请问您的学历是?
A 小学 ...
9 d纯粹是没素质的表现,给文化人丢脸!!!
10红灯停绿灯行,过马路走人行道...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'请翻译成英文 谢谢 关于中国式英语_百度知道
请翻译成英文 谢谢 关于中国式英语
使人们的思维方式更加色彩斑斓专家认为,同时也改变了国际英语的味道。当然,这种中国趋势也正在改变人们对英语语言的认知,因为用中文思考问题的确与众不同。由于英语的实用性和汉语的微妙性,因为每个中文字都有几种可能的翻译。结果产生了许多令人费解的误译,得出的翻译可能让双方都无法理解,在中英两种语言之间翻译显然是有困难的
提问者采纳
this Chinese trend has also changed people&#39, making people&#39. This is because every Chinese word can have several meanings, translations made are usually incomprehensible to both partiesexperts believe, that there is obvious difficulty involved in translating between Chinese and Es perception of the English language. Due to the practicality of the English language, thinking through problems the Chinese way is quite unique and different, and the intricacy of the Chinese language. Of course, at the same time it changed the originality of English as an international language. Because after all!;s logical comprehension more diverse and interesting.绝对手译哦. The result creates many peculiar misunderstandings
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
来电搞笑的:
1、we two who and who ?
咱俩谁跟谁阿
2、how are you?how old are you?
怎么是你,怎么老是你?
3、you don’t bird me,I don’t bird you
你不鸟我,我也不鸟你
4、you have seed I will give you some color to see see,
brothers ! together up !
你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!
5、hello everybody!if you have something to say,then say!if you have nothing to say,go home!!
有事起奏,无事退朝
6、you me you me
7、You Give Me Stop!!
你给我站住!
8、know is know noknow is noknow
知之为知之,不知为不知 …
9、WATCH SISTER
10、dragon born dragon,chicken born chi...
Experts believe that between the two languages in the English translation is obviously difficult, because each Chinese character has several possible translations. Of English and Chinese because of the delicate nature of practicality, resulting translation may allow both of them can not understand. This resulted in a number of puzzling misinterpretation, but also changed the taste of the international English language. Of course, this trend is changing Chinese people's understanding of the English language, so that the way people think is more colorful, because in Chinese thinking is indeed different.
Experts think, in both in Chinese and English language translation is difficult, apparently because each text has several possible translation. Because the practicability and Chinese English, the subtle translation may let both sides can understand. Results produced many inexplicable mistranslation, also changed the international English. Of course, the Chinese people are also changing trend of the English language, make people's cognitive thinking more colorful, because in Chinese is different.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐