翻译成英文 谢谢观赏 英文

帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢
久见吧今空间转转些想说我决定打文讲英语比较听说恋我替高兴同我欣慰短短几月没见我发现我突间知道否我原我发现间药知道即使我能起我恨我充满宽容希望家每都快乐定想知道我吧OK让我告诉我切都问男朋友我能说我男朋友候与我结婚我相信我帝亏待我任何 说些祝福吧虽些简单祝福语真我发自内祝福马要新愿永远都我想没事我看我都各自让我曾经拥美忆都珍藏内彼岸吧..
提问者采纳
long time no seewish life has been treating u right. I went into ur qzone today and I wanna say something to u in English rather in Chinese. I heard u are in love, I am really happy and gratified for u. We havn't see each other in a few months,I found I grow up a lot, I wonder if u did too. Time really is the best medicine.U konw what? even if we can't be together,I will not hate u anymore. My heart is big enough to wish everyone a happy life. U must be wondering how I'm doing. OK, let me tell u that my life is great, everything, great! if u ask if I have a boyfriend now,I can only tell u that next time u heard me having a relationship is because I'm gonna get married with that man. I believe he will treat me right. God will have his mercy on everyone.
I wanna say some really simple but sincere wishes to wish u everything good next year, and happy forever. I won't come to see u again unless there's been any accidents. Because we all have our own life.Let's just cherish the good memories between us. Merry christmas!
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
好久不见。
过的很好吧!今天来了你空间转了转,有些话想对你说,我决定不打中文,还是讲英语比较好。
I heard that,you fell in love.I feel happy for you!At the same time,I'm gratified.Although I didn't saw you in a few months, I suddenly feel that I
grown up.I don't know whether you have the same idea as me.Originally I find that time is the best medicine! You know,even we can not be together, I won't hate you any more.I'm filled with tolerance,and only hope everyone lives happily.I think you must wanna know how i am now.OK, let me tell you! I
FINE ! EVERYTHING
GONNA BE OK! If you ask me: Have you got a BF? What i can answer you is the man who be my...
Long time no see.
How are you?I took a round in your QQzone today, and now i have some words to talk to you.I decide not to type in Chinese ,and i think English is better.I have heard that you are falling in love,and i feel happy for you.At the same time,i feel delighted that i have grew old suddenly within these several seperated months,i donnot know if you have the same feeling with me?
After all,i found that time is the best medicine.Do you know?i will not hate you even if we can't be together,bacause tolerant is full with my heart.Only i wish everyone had a hapy life.You must want to know how about my life,dosennot it?OK,let me tell you,i have a ...
Not long time. The very well. The space to you today, there are some things you want to say that I have decided not to fight Chinese or English. I have heard that you love, I am happy for you, I am also very pleased to see not only a few months, I found I suddenly growing up, and I do not know whether you like. Originally, I found that the time is the best medicine. Do you know. Even if we do not, I do not hate you, my heart is filled with tolerance, I just hope that everyone a happy life, you would like to know what I had! OK, let me tell you that my life is very good, everything is good, you may ask? With her boyfriend? I can say is that when I had a...
It has been a long time that we last met.
How do you do?
I drop by your space to have a look.
Instead of writing in Chinese I decided that English is a better option.
I heard that you are in love again and I am really happy for you.
In a short few month that we separated, I realized that I had growth up a lot.
I wonder if you share the same feeling as i do.
Time is the best medicine for remedy.
I want to tell you that I do not hate you anymore, my heart is filled with forgiveness.
Since we could not be together I wish that we will lead our own life happily.
You must be curious to know my situation?
I am fine really fine.
Boy friend?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁文森翻译成英文是什么?谢谢_百度知道
文森翻译成英文是什么?谢谢
提问者采纳
Vinson 文森 Vincent 文森特希望帮助
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
VincentVinson均确翻译
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁把下面这段话翻译成英文,谢谢收到你的差评我们感到很难过,为了使你的损失降到最低,我们为你退了全款并把书送给了你,希望可以弥补我们的过失,这是一个新店子,rating很少,你的评价对于我_百度作业帮
把下面这段话翻译成英文,谢谢收到你的差评我们感到很难过,为了使你的损失降到最低,我们为你退了全款并把书送给了你,希望可以弥补我们的过失,这是一个新店子,rating很少,你的评价对于我
把下面这段话翻译成英文,谢谢收到你的差评我们感到很难过,为了使你的损失降到最低,我们为你退了全款并把书送给了你,希望可以弥补我们的过失,这是一个新店子,rating很少,你的评价对于我们来说很重要,我们保证以后会提供更优质的服务,不让此类事件再次发生,再次真诚的向你道歉不要翻译软件的翻译,谢谢
We feel really sorry to receive your negative feedback.In order to reduce your losses to the minimum,we are giving you a full refund hopefully this would mitigate our negligence.We have limited ratings because this is a new shop,we value your feedback very much.We guarantee that we shall provide better quality service in future,and ensure that this kind of incidents will not be repeated.Once again,we would like to extend our sincere apology to you.帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢了!拒绝翻译器!我们现在与国外客户的合作是这样的,款到发货,快递费到付.所以我们是不知道快递的价格的.另外量少的话寄过去也不划算,您意下如何?_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢了!拒绝翻译器!我们现在与国外客户的合作是这样的,款到发货,快递费到付.所以我们是不知道快递的价格的.另外量少的话寄过去也不划算,您意下如何?
帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢了!拒绝翻译器!我们现在与国外客户的合作是这样的,款到发货,快递费到付.所以我们是不知道快递的价格的.另外量少的话寄过去也不划算,您意下如何?
We now with foreign clients cooperation is such,photo,Courier fees to pay for shipment.So we don't know the price of the express.Additional quantity is little words send in the also don't worthwhile,you think?
The way we cooperate with customers from abroad is "cash on delivery" with freight collect.So we don't know the fee for the express.Besides,if the quantity is small,it's not worthy of sending out the goods by express.Waiting for your kindly reply.供参考
Presently the way we cooperate with foreign customers is cash on delivery with EMS fee.so we don't know the charge for EMS,in addition,it's not profitable for us if small amounts,what do you think?
The way we cooperate with oversea customers is
cash on delivery & freight at destination. In this case, we don't know how much the express fee presently. Besides, it's not worthy to send out a small amount goods. Let me know your opionions and wait for your kindly reply.菜鸟求一句话翻译成英文,谢谢!”以下为本周拍摄货品的工作编码,请您approved,非常感谢!”请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢啦~还有请问是approved还是approval 啊?因为我是写邮件,请问标题如果写成“请您_百度作业帮
菜鸟求一句话翻译成英文,谢谢!”以下为本周拍摄货品的工作编码,请您approved,非常感谢!”请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢啦~还有请问是approved还是approval 啊?因为我是写邮件,请问标题如果写成“请您
菜鸟求一句话翻译成英文,谢谢!”以下为本周拍摄货品的工作编码,请您approved,非常感谢!”请帮我翻译成英文,谢谢啦~还有请问是approved还是approval 啊?因为我是写邮件,请问标题如果写成“请您approved本周的工作编码”应该怎么写?
The followings are the working codes of the products photoed in this week,Please be approved.Thank you very much!approved 是动词approve的过去分词,在这可与be搭配作形容词.approval为名词 也可用它说成I need your approval."请您approved本周的工作编码"可译为 The working codes of this week need your approval.
The job schedule below is for
the products' shot work
this week, please check it up. Thank you.I'm looking forward to hearing from you.Yours faithfully,你的名字
Following this week filming coding of goods, please approved, thank you very much “请您approved本周的工作编码”应该写成 Please approved this week working code
您好,很高兴回答您的问题!(本人帮助三十多人翻译,都采纳,求采纳哦~亲~)翻译如下:英文:" Following this week filming coding of goods, please approved, thank you very much! "
”以下为本周拍摄货品的工作编码,请您approved,非常感谢!”

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐