请帮忙翻译,谢谢英文翻译

请帮忙翻译这句话,谢谢!!_百度知道
请帮忙翻译这句话,谢谢!!
“我母亲不定期把钱存到俯迹碘克鄢久碉勋冬魔我的账户上作为我的学费和生活费,所以我提供我的银行明细给您参考”这是写给使馆看的内容,希望您能翻译好来!非常感谢!!
提问者采纳
My mother deposits money into my bank account from time to time to cover my tuition and living expenses. I am providing my bank statement for your reference.
谢谢!!我还想请您翻译一下“我父亲的工资是通过银行转发的,所以是统一的用户名:LUYOULING,但是账号还是我父亲的,请您核对清楚。”
我中文还没看明白,为什么通过银行转发就要用统一的用户名?那用户名又是谁的呢?请说明一下。
就是那个拼音叫卢幼玲,我爸爸的单位是这样的,通过银行开一个账户然后转发工资到职工卡上的,您看怎么才能表达清楚,,上面那句话可能也表达不太好。。。要不这样,“我父亲的工资是通过银行发的,他们单位在银行统一开了一个户名叫卢幼玲,然后转发到职工的账户上,所以现在您看到的俯迹碘克鄢久碉勋冬魔户名不是我父亲的,但账号是我父亲的。”您看这样能清楚吗?
你看看这样说有没有问题:
The bank account actually belongs to my father although the name of the account is Lu Youling. That is due to the practice of my father's company, which opens bank accounts under the same name for all employees for direct deposit of wages. Therefore although the name you see is not my father's, he is the true holder of the account and can exercise full power on the account.
银行户口事实上是属于我父亲的,虽然户名是卢幼玲。那是因为我父亲公司的习惯,是为所有员工用同一个名字开户,用作工资的直接转账。所以虽然你看到的名字不是我父亲的,他却是户口的真正持有人,可以对户口执行全部权力。
“请你核对。”是 &Please verify that.&
好的,,谢谢您~!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请帮忙翻译下中文,谢谢
。根据我们了解,在您当地还没有该类产品,这方面几乎是一个空白的市场。相信您能做出一个很好的选择。
请帮忙翻译成英文,意思和上面中文差不多就可以,可以自由发挥,谢谢了。。。。。
If you are interested in this style of works, you can try to buy and learn them.
Such works have a very high value of appreciation. They can be sold as new products in your local market. As far as we know that these products have not yet in your local market, so it is almost a blank market in this part. We believe that you can make a good choice.
网 搜下吧,,知识的定义太广泛了.想找准也不容易啊 呵呵,,给你推荐个口碑不错的知识网 点识诚金网-51dscj.
人家要英文的翻译呢
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
1、VELBOA 剪毛布 /毛绒布
2、NYLEX边纶布
3、VONNEL 毛布/蜜丝绒
4、VINYL LEATHER塑料皮革(人造革?)
大家还关注请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢A young man,a student in one of our universities,was one day taking a walk with a professor,who was commonly called the student' friend,for his kindness to those who waited on his instructions. As they went along,they saw _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢A young man,a student in one of our universities,was one day taking a walk with a professor,who was commonly called the student' friend,for his kindness to those who waited on his instructions. As they went along,they saw
请帮忙翻译一下 谢谢A young man,a student in one of our universities,was one day taking a walk with a professor,who was commonly called the student' friend,for his kindness to those who waited on his instructions. As they went along,they saw lying on the path a pair of old shose,which they supposed to beiong to a poor man who was employed in a field close by,and who had nearly finished his day's work. The student turned to the profeddor,saying,"Let us play the man a srick:we will hide his shoes,and conceal ourselves behind those bushes,and wait to see his perplexity when he cannot find them." "My young friend,"answered the professor,"we should never amuse ourselves at the expense of the poor.But you are rich,and many give yourself a much greater pleasure by means of the poor man.Put a coin into each shoe,and then we will hide ourselves and watch how the discovery affects him." The student did so,and they both placed themselves behind the bushes close by. The poor man soon finished his work,and came across the field to the path where he had left his coat and shoes.While putting on his coat he slipped his foot ibut feeling something hard,he stooped down to feel what it was,and found the coin. Astonishment and wonder were seen upon his countenace.He gazed upon the coin,turned it round,and looked at it again and.He then looked around him on an sides,but no person was to be seen.He nowput the money into his pocket,and proceeded to pbut surprise was doubled on findingthe
other coin. His he fell upon his knees,looked up to heaven and uttered aloud a fervent thanksgiving,in which he spoke of his wife,sick and helpless,and his children without bread,whom the timely bounty,from some unknownhand,would save from perishing. The student stood there deeply affected,and his eyes filled with tears."Now,"said the professor,"are you not much better pleased than if you had played your intended trick?" The youth replied,"You have taught me a lesson which I will never forget.I feel now the truth of those words,which I nev" It is more blessed to give than to receive."
一个年轻人,在我们大学一名学生,是有一天正与一名教授,谁是俗称的学生朋友对他的好意,对那些谁在等待他的指示去散步.
当他们一起去,他们看到躺在道路上的一个旧鞋子,他们应该beiong了一个可怜的人谁是在一个领域,就业配对紧密,谁也接近尾声,他一天的工作.
学生转向profeddor说,“让我们玩的人一srick:我们会掩饰自己的鞋,和隐藏在树丛后面的自己,迫不及待地想看到他的困惑时,他无法找到他们.”
“我年轻的朋友,”教授回答说,“我们不应该逗在poor.But牺牲自己,你是有钱,许多给自己一个由穷人man.Put意味着更大的快乐每一项鞋硬币,然后我们会隐藏自己,看他如何发现的影响.“
学生这样做,他们都放在后面的灌木丛附近自己.
这个可怜的人很快完成他的工作,碰到外地,在那里,他离开了他的外套和shoes.While对他的外套,他把路径陷入了鞋子一他的脚,但感觉的东西很难,他弯下身来感觉这是什么,找到了硬币.
惊喜是在注视着他的钱币后countenace.He看到,把它回合,看着它再次and.He然后看着身边的一个方面,但任何人将被放进他的口袋里的钱seen.He nowput ,进而把其他鞋,但令人惊讶的是在找到其他硬币一倍.
他的感觉涌上他心头,他伏在他的膝盖,抬头望天,大声说出一个热切的感恩节,他在他的妻子生病,无助,没有面包,他的孩子说话的人,及时从一些unknownhand奖金,将拯救消亡.
学生站在那里,深刻地影响,他的眼睛充满了泪水.“现在,”教授说,“你也好不到哪里去比,如果你高兴你打算发挥了把戏?”
青年回答说,“你教我一个教训,我永远不会忘记.我觉得现在的这些话,我以前从来没有了解真相,”这是更为有福给予比接受.“
我们大学的一个年轻人,有一天和一位教授一起散步,这边教授很和蔼学生们都把他当做朋友。他们走着,看到地上有一双鞋,这鞋因为是在附近工作一个穷人的,他差不多快工作完了。学生转过头对教授说:我们来说这个人玩意下,把他鞋子藏起来然后看看他找不到是什么反应。‘’我年轻的朋友‘教授说道;’我们不能拿穷人取乐,你很有钱应该给予穷人一些乐趣,给每只鞋放一枚硬币,然后我们看看他的反应。...
一个年轻的男人,一个学生在大学,是一天散步和教授,一般称为学生的朋友,因为他对那些一直在等待他的指示。
他们一边走,看见躺在路径一双旧shose,他们应该beiong一个可怜的人,在一场近,而且他很快就要完成了他的一天的工作。
这个学生转向profeddor说,“让我们来玩这个人srick:我们要掩盖他的鞋子,掩饰自己的树丛后面,等待他的困惑时,他无法找到他们。”...请帮忙翻译这句话,谢谢!!
请帮忙翻译这句话,谢谢!!
“我母亲不定期把钱存到我的账户上作为我的学费和生活费,所以我提供我的银行明细给您参考”这是写给使馆看的内容,希望您能翻译好来!非常感谢!!
My mother deposits money into my bank account from time to time to cover my tuition and living expenses. I am providing my bank statement for your reference.
谢谢!!我还想请您翻译一下“我父亲的工资是通过银行转发的,所以是统一的用户名:LUYOULING,但是账号还是我父亲的,请您核对清楚。”
我中文还没看明白,为什么通过银行转发就要用统一的用户名?那用户名又是谁的呢?请说明一下。
就是那个拼音叫卢幼玲,我爸爸的单位是这样的,通过银行开一个账户然后转发工资到职工卡上的,您看怎么才能表达清楚,,上面那句话可能也表达不太好。。。要不这样,“我父亲的工资是通过银行发的,他们单位在银行统一开了一个户名叫卢幼玲,然后转发到职工的账户上,所以现在您看到的户名不是我父亲的,但账号是我父亲的。”您看这样能清楚吗?
你看看这样说有没有问题:
The bank account actually belongs to my father although the name of the account is Lu Youling. That is due to the practice of my father's company, which opens bank accounts under the same name for all employees for direct deposit of wages. Therefore although the name you see is not my father's, he is the true holder of the account and can exercise full power on the account.
银行户口事实上是属于我父亲的,虽然户名是卢幼玲。那是因为我父亲公司的习惯,是为所有员工用同一个名字开户,用作工资的直接转账。所以虽然你看到的名字不是我父亲的,他却是户口的真正持有人,可以对户口执行全部权力。
“请你核对。”是 "Please verify that."
好的,,谢谢您~!
其他回答 (7)
From time to time my mother kept the money to my account as my tuition fees and living expenses, so I provide my bank details for your reference.
From time to time my mother kept the money to my account as my tuition fees and living expenses, so I provide my bank details for your reference
My mother will transfer the money to my banking account periodically as my tuition and living expense, so I offer my bancking information for your reference.
我保证我的翻译可以。
My mother will keep money into my compte as my tuition and cost of living,so I provide my bank detailes for you to consult,thank you.
From time to time my mother kept the money to my account as my tuition fees and living expenses, so I provide my bank details for your reference.
我翻译的没那么好,就帮你找了这个在网上翻译的比较好的一个版本~
“我母亲不定期把钱存到我的账户上作为我的学费和生活费,所以我提供我的银行明细给您参考”翻译成英文是From time to time my mother kept the money to my account as my tuition fees and living expenses, so I provide my bank details for your reference.
From time to time my mother kept the money to my account as my tuition fees and living expenses, so I provide my bank details for your reference
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐