您的当前位置: &&
&& 资料信息
Copyright © Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
版权所有 京ICP备号 京ICP证080135号 北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
北京总公司 | 客服部:010-/7 传真:010- | 编辑部:010- | 商务合作:010-
中关村分部 | 电话:010- 传真:010-
江苏分公司 | 电话:9
本站常年法律顾问:汤海涛律师 北京北环律师事务所
本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请立刻和本网联系并提供证据,本网将在三个工作日内改正。(1人评价)
评价文档:
相关文档推荐
小学英语审核员
红杨镇中心学校
六年级期中测试
第 二 学 期
听力部分(30
一、听音,选出你所听到单词或词组,并将其字母编号填在括号内。(5
A. shorter
C. younger
A. My nose is sore.
B. My nose hurts.
C. I have a sore nose.
A. How does Amy feel?
B. How do you feel?
C. How are you feeling?
二、听音标序号。(5
( )  
( )  
三、听问句,选答句。(10
)1. A: I went to the bookstore.
B: I bought some books.
C: I bought some shoes.
)2. A: She sees elephants.
B: She saw elephants.
C: She’s going to see elephants.
)3. A: Yes, I did.
B: Yes, I do.
C: Yes, I am.
)4. A: No, she doesn’t.
B: No, she didn’t.
C: No, I didn’t.
四、根据所听内容在横线上填出正确的单词。(10
1.He is 159cm
2.Your brother is
than John.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。线。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。装。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。订。。。
3.I think the little elephant is
than that one.
4.I’m 12. I’m
year older than you.
笔试部分(70
五、按要求写出下列各词的正确形式(10
1. has(原形)___________
good(比较级)___________
3. I(宾格)___________
4. big(比较级)___________
5 .see(过去式)___________
6.tooth (复数)
10. taller (反义词) ___________
六、读单词找出每组中不同类的一项。(10
( )1. A . watermelon
( )2. A. policeman
B. grandma
( )3. A. plane
( )4. A. sweater
B. computer
( )5. A. walk
( )6. A. jump
( )7. A. China
B. english
C. America
( )8. A. juice
( )9. A. mine
( )10. A. shoulder
七、单项选择(20
)1. My brother is 2 cm ______
D. with shorter
)2. You ______
164cm tall.
I am 13 years old.
are your feet?
I wear size 23.
)5. I'm 46kg and my sister is 43kg. I am
A. lighter
B. heavier
D. shorter
) 6.What’s the matter ______ you, Amy?
) 7. I failed my English test. I am ______.
C. excited.
)8.----_______did you go
----By train.
)9.My cat is smaller than _______.
C.Sarah’s
(  )10.-----Did you
your mother
-----Yes,I did.
helped ,clean
B. help ,clean
help ,cleaned
D. helped ,cleaned
八. Read and choose.(读一读,选择正确答句)(10
) 1. Does she teach math?
I am 160 cm tall.
) 2. How tall are you?
I feel sick.
) 3. How do you feel?
I went to Xinjiang by bus.
) 4. What did you do last weekend?
Yes, she does.
) 5. How did you go to Xinjiang on your holiday?
I visited my
grandparents.
) 6. What day is it today?
It's Wednesday.
) 7. Where did you go yesterday?
It's on January 1st.
) 8. Is she playing the violin now?
Come in, please.
) 9. May I come in?
I went to Shanghai yesterday.
) 10. When is your birthday?
Yes, she is.
九、阅读部分。(20
1、阅读,选择正确的答案.(10
Ben has a good time today. He is good at his English test. He gets an A
happy the whole
morning. There
basketball match
between Class 1
class in the
afternoon. Ben
gets a goal
second half. It makes his class win 1 to 0. Ben and his classmates are so
excited. They laugh and shout for a long time. .In the evening , his throat
is a little sore. And he has a bad headache after dinner. He has to go to
bed early after eating some medicine.
( )1.Ben is good at ________
( )2.Ben is very ____the whole morning, because he gets an A grade.
( )3.Ben has a ______match with Class A.
A.football
B. ping-pong ball
C.basketball
( )4.Ben feels sick ______
A.in the morning
B.in the evening
C.in the afternoon
( )5.Ben has to ___early after eating some medicine.
A.go to school
B.go to bed
C.go to work
2. 根据短文内容,判断正误。(正确的打“√”,错误的打“×”)(10
Hi, I'm Jenny. Last weekend I visited my uncle and aunt in Hangzhou. I
went there by bus. I got to Hangzhou at about 10:00 in the morning. Then my
aunt, my cousin----Tony and I took a taxi to the West Lake(西湖). We went
there quickly because my uncle is the taxi driver. We rowed the boat on the
Then we went to
the Taiziwan Park on
foot. It was a
hot day. The sun
was shining in the sky. We felt hot and hungry. We sat under a big tree and
had our lunch. We ate bread, orange juice, hamburger, milk and some bananas.
Tony saw a fish in the water. So we fed (feed,喂养) the fish with bread.
More and more fish swam to us and opened their mouths. We fed them. We were
very happy that day.
(1) Tony lives in Hangzhou.
(2) Jenny went to the West Lake by train.
(3) They had lunch under a big tree.
(4) They fed fish in Taiziwan Park.
(5) Jenny's father is a taxi driver.更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
使用您的微博帐号登录,即刻尊享微博用户专属服务。
使用您的QQ帐号登录,即刻尊享QQ用户专属服务。
使用您的人人帐号登录,即刻尊享人人用户专属服务。
按住视频可进行拖动
把视频贴到Blog或BBS
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
收藏成功,可进入查看所有收藏列表
方式1:用手机看
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看:
六年级下册英语期中试卷
方式2:一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/164eL4
下载安装包到本机:&&
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/164eL4
下载安装包到本机:&&
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
爸爸去哪儿2游戏 立即参与
六年级下册英语期中试卷
播放量数据:
你可能还想订阅他们:
&正在加载...
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&
&span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"&
&a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《》剧集:
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入300字
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制六年级英语下册期中试卷( 附听力及答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
六年级英语下册期中试卷(&附听力及答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
六年级英语下册期中试卷(&附听力及答案)
文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m 六年级英语下册期中试卷 附及答案六年级英语第二学期期中自查题班别__________&& 姓名_________&&&&& 成绩___________部分50%一、&听录音,选出你所听到的单词、短语或句子,把字母编号填在括号里。(10分)(&& )1. A. tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bored&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. angry(&& )2. A. flu&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fruit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. blue(&& )3. A. visited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. visits&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. visit(&& )4. A. have a toothache&&&&&&&&& B. have a headache&&&&&&&& C. have a fever(&& )5. A. washed clothes&&&&&&&&&&& B. watched TV&&&&&&&&&&& C. cleaned the room(&& )6. A. ride bikes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. flew kites&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. fly kites(&& )7. A. I went fishing.&&&&&&&&&&& B. I went swimming.&&&&&&& C. I went hiking. (&& )8. A. Did you draw pictures?&&&& B. Do you draw pictures?&&& C. Are you a picture?(&& )9. A. She read books.&&&&&&&&&& B. She cleaned rooms.&&&& C. She washed clothes. (&& )10. A. No, I didn’t.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. No, it isn’t.&&&&&&&&&&& C. No, it doesn’t.二、根据你所听到的内容,判断对错,打“√”或“ × ”。(10分)1& 2& . 3.& 4.& 5.&& 1. (&& )&&& 2. (&& )&&&&&& 3. (&& )&&&&& 4. (&& )&&&&& 5. (&& )&&&& (&& )6、Yesterday was Thursday.& (&& ) 7、Amy is younger than Ben. (&& ) 8、We went to visit our grandparents last Sunday.(&& ) 9、Amy’s nose hurts. (&& )10、Mike was sick yesterday.三、听问题,选择最合适的答句,把字母编号填在括号里。(10分)(&&& )& 1.& A. I flew kites.&&&&&&&& B. I go to the park.&&& C. I’m going to the zoo.(&&& )& 2.& A. I’m excited.&&&&&&&& B. He’s fine.&&&&&&&& C. She’s angry.(&&& )& 3.& A. Yes, I go hiking.&&&& B. No, I went hiking.&& C. Yes, I went hiking.(&&& )& 4.& A. He’s 38 kg.&&&&&&&& B.She’s 48kg.&&&&&&&& C. She’s 58kg.(&&& )& 5.& A. Yes, you are taller than me.&&& B. No, you are taller than me.&&&&&&&&&& C. I’m 20 cm taller than you.四、听录音,填单词,每空一词。(5分)。1.& What’s the ________ with Tom? He looks so _______.& 2.& We&&&&&&&&&&& pictures at the zoo. 3. A: What did you do ______________?&&&& B: I ______ hiking with my parents.五、听录音,判断句子的对错,打“√”或“ × ”。(10分)(& )1、Amy went to see animals last weekend.(& )2、Amy& likes animals.(& )3、Amy's& mom went shopping.(& )4、Amy's& dad& read& some magazines.(& )5、Amy's family had a good time last weekend.笔试部分50%六、 对话,根据上下文的内容,选择合适的句子,将其字母编号填在横线上。 (7句选5句,10分)A. They must be happy to see you.& B. How was your weekend?& C. What did you do on Sunday?& D. That was really a busy weekend. E. What did you do on Saturday?& F. What do you do on Sundays?&& G. How are you?A: Hello, Tom. ____________________________?B: It was a busy one.A: Why? _________________________________?B: I cleaned the room, washed clothes and then visited my grandparents. They live in a village. It’s very far from my home. A: ________________________________.B: That’s right.A: ________________________________? B: I went shopping with my mom and then cooked meals for my family.A. Oh, I see. _______________________________. You’re helpful.B: Thank you. 七、短文,选择正确的答案,把字母编号填在括号里。(15分) Lily and Lucy are twin sisters. They’re twelve. They look the same. It’s very difficult to tell apart from them(区别她们). But Lily has long hair. And Lucy has short hair. So Miss Li can tell (叫出)their names right easily(容易地),Lily says she’s 161cm tall. She’s 1cm shorter than Lucy. Lucy says she’s 45kg. She’s 2kg heavier than Lily. And she’s a little stronger than her younger sister. They often wear the same color clothes and the same size shoes. Today they’re wearing red dresses and brown shoes.(&&&& ) 1. Whose hair is longer ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Lily’s.&&&&&&&&& B. Lucy’s(&&&& ) 2. Miss Li _____ tell their names right.&&&&&&& A. can&&&&&&&&&&& B. can't(&&&& ) 3. Lucy is _______ tall.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. 160cm&&&&&&&& B. 162cm(&&&& ) 4. Lily is _______.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. 43kg&&&&&&&&&& B. 47kg(&&&& ) 5. _____ is taller and stronger than _____.&&&& A. Lily...Lucy&&&&& B. Lucy...Lily&&& Jack was busy last weekend. His parents were not at home. He walked to the park in the morning ,he read English books and did sports there. Then he took a bus back home. He had to clean the room and washed clothes before 12:00. After finishing these things, he had lunch in the canteen. Then he went to Sarah’s home, and studied math with her. They played many math games together. In the evening, Jack went to the supermarket and bought many food back home. When he came back, his parents were at home, too. They watched TV. Then Jack went to sleep. (&&&& )6. Jack went to the park on foot in the morning.(&&&& )7. Jack did sports in Sarah’s home.(&&&& )8. Jack cleaned the room and washed clothes in the afternoon.(&&&& )9. Jack had dinner with Sarah.(&&&& )10. Jack went shopping and watched TV in the evening.八、根据上下文的意思,选词,每个词只用一次(10分)with ,eat, younger, watched, happy, cooked, was, goes, washed,& tired,& had,& helpedJim is a student. He is __________ than his classmates.& He usually _______to the park ________ his friends on the weekend. But last weekend, he______ his mother do housework. Because his mother ________ sick. She ________ a cold. He _________ breakfast, then he _________ the clothes. In the evening, he was very ________, but he was very __________.九、请根据上下文的意思完成对话(10分):1. Tim: ________________________________________?Ben: I have a headache .2. Amy:& ____________________________________?& Jenny: I’m 160 cm tall. I’m 4 cm taller than before.3. Teacher: ______________________________________?Tom:&& No, I didn’t read books last weekend.4. Jim: _________________________________________?Bill: I went fishing with my friends on my holiday.5. Marry: _______________________________________?David: My teacher feels angry.十、看图写一段话。根据图片发挥自己的想象,写写你上周末的一天活动情况,(如你去哪里了,怎样去,做了什么事情等等)不少于五句话。( 10分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
参考答案一、1. I have nothing to do . I’m bored .& B& 2. I’m sick . I get the flu.& A& 3. I often visit my grandparents on the weekend.& C 4. I don’t feel well. I have a fever .& C& 5. My mom washed clothes yesterday evening.& A& 6. Zhang Peng went to a park. He flew kites .& B 7. Liu Yun went fishing with her friends last weekend .& A& 8. Do you draw pictures?& B& 9. A. She read books.&&& A& 10. Does the dog eat fish ?& C 二、1.× 2. × 3.√ 4.√ 5.× 6.× 7.× 8. × 9.√ 10.√&1.I’m going to go shopping on the weekend.&2.I can’t play football . My arm hurts.&3.Lily is shorter than Ben.&4.The girl likes playing the violin.&5.How do you feel? I am happy.6、Today is Wednesday.7、Amy is 13.Ben is 12. 8、We went to visit our grandparents last Saturday. 9、What’s the matter with you,Amy? My nose hurts. 10、Mike had a fever yesterday.三、1. What did you do yesterday?& A & 2. How does Mary feel?& C&& &3. Did you go hiking last weekend ?& C& &4. How heavy is Tom ? A&& 5. Are you taller than me ?&& B四、1. matter, tired&&&& 2. took3. yesterday, went五.Hello.I’m Amy.I went to the zoo with my friends last Saturday.Isaw many animals there.I like them very much.My mom did housework at home.My dad read newspapers.We had a good time.
√& √& ×& ×& √&& 六、B E A C D& (B CA E D)七、A A B A B √×××√
八、 younger&&& goes&& with&&& helped&&& was&& had&& cooked&& washed&& tired& happy九、1. How are you, Ben?&&& 2. How tall are you?3. Did you read books last weekend?4. What did you do on your holiday?5. How does your teacher feel today?文章来源莲山课 件 w w w.5y K J.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 六年级下册英语期中 的文章

随机推荐