用nine造句 最后一个单词造句是it

用以下4个英语单词造句,minimum、installment、maturity、pricipal.
女皇帝阿海32
He&was&only&five&feet&nine,&the&minimum&height&for&a&policeman.&他只有5英尺9英寸高,刚刚达到当警察的最低身高要求.&I&shall&soon&pay&the&last&installment&of&my&debt.&不久我将偿付我的最后一期债款.Adolescence&is&the&process&of&going&from&childhood&to&maturity.&青春期是从少年到成年的过渡期.&The&principal&reason&for&my&change&of&mind&is&this.&这是我改变主意的最主要原因.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用所给单词的适当形式填空:1.It was March_____(nine).They _____(hear)a big noise.
°迷岛60041
1.March ninth2.heard*** 猫迷英语专家团提供【Real.American.English.】
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用括号里单词正确的形式填空:1.Happy the Double__(nine) Festival.2.Here__(be) some flowers for you,Mum.3.I am learning__(paint) in the class.This is__(I) in the class.4.Kitty__(watch) fireworks after dinner.5.Families__(have) a big dinner together on New Year's Eve.6.When is National Day?It's on the___(one) of October.二.按要求改变句子.1.I like eating (noodles).对括号里提问.2.They like the (Mid-autumn) Festival.对括号里提问.3.It's hot.改为否定句,句意不变.4.New Year's Day is (on the first of January.)对括号里提问5.We like watching colourful fireworks at night.改为一般疑问句.三.阅读,判断对错The Spring Festival is an important festival in China.It's in January or February.People like to buy new clothes and special food.Hundreds of people like to go to the flower markest.They buy fruit trees and beautiful flowers.People visit their families and give money in red envelopes to children.1.Chinese New Year is an important festival in China.2.People like to buy flowers in the market at the Spring Festival.3.Children can get money in yellow envelopes.4.The Sping Festival is only in January.用括号里单词正确形式填空:__(China) people usually buy new clothers before the Spring Festival.
一男一女丶鷷烻
1.Happy the Double ( Ninth ) Festival.2.Here ( are ) some flowers for you,Mum.3.I am learning ( to paint) in the class.This is ( mine ) in the class.4.Kitty ( watches ) fireworks after dinner.5.Families ( have ) a big dinner together on New Year's Eve.6.When is National Day?It's on the ( first ) of October.二.按要求改变句子.1.I like eating (noodles).对括号里提问.What do you like eating?2.They like the (Mid-autumn) Festival.对括号里提问.What festival do they like?3.It's hot.改为否定句,句意不变.It's not cold.4.New Year's Day is (on the first of January.)对括号里提问When is New Year's Day?5.We like watching colourful fireworks at night.改为一般疑问句.Do you like watching colourful fireworks at night?三.阅读,判断对错The Spring Festival is an important festival in China.It's in January or February.People like to buy new clothes and special food.Hundreds of people like to go to the flower markest.They buy fruit trees and beautiful flowers.People visit their families and give money in red envelopes to children.( √ )1.Chinese New Year is an important festival in China.( √ )2.People like to buy flowers in the market at the Spring Festival.( × )3.Children can get money in yellow envelopes.( × )4.The Sping Festival is only in January.用括号里单词正确形式填空:( Chinese ) people usually buy new clothers before the Spring Festival.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
2.Here_are_(be) some flowers for you,Mum.3.I am learning_painting_(paint) in the class. This is_me_(I) in the class.4.Kitty_watched_(watch) fireworks after dinner.5.Families_has_(have) ...
Happy the Double_Ninth_(nine) Festival.Double Ninth Festival 九九重阳节&更正&6.When is National Day? It's on the_first__(one) of October.
5.Families_has_(have) a big dinner together on New Year's Eve. 书上是填have的。
Families___a big dinner together on New Year's Eve.have 强调的每一个家庭。have是正确的。
Families___a big dinner together on New Year's Eve.have 强调是很多家庭。have是正确的。例如这句话的翻译:But all families have a huge Christmas dinner - usually at midday.但所有家庭都有一顿丰盛的圣诞大餐?通常在中午。
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
1.Ninth2.are3.painting&4.watched5.have6.first二what do you like eating?which festival do they like ??when is New Year's Day?do we like ....?三对错错错
扫描下载二维码用所给单词造句子 ,别造太难的句子1.English white orange 2.color map his 3 .their spell key 4.color and we 5 .question nice she 6.last nine card 7.family number girl 8.answer first our 9.four ruler her 10.black name boy
My English book is white and orange.The color of his map is grey.Their teacher ask them to spell the word 'key'.We drew pictures on the wall and colored them.She asked a nice question.The last card is very nice.The number of the girl's family is 3.Please answer our first question.There are four rulers for her.Name of the boy in black is Tom.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单词造句 的文章

随机推荐