希望能有完整的回答!xiexie各位英语好的大哥帮帮我
1) Playing football is my favorite.
It's dangerous for a child to play with fire
Both my father and my mother can play the piano
I always go out for a play on Sundays
2) The heavy rain doesn't last long.
The cloth lasts well(这种布很耐穿)
This is the last thing I 'd like to do.
Ben is always the last to come into the classroom.
3) It's time for dinner.
His time is close at hand.(他快死了)
His job it to time a runner (他的工作是纪录赛跑运动员 即:即记时员)
The remark is well timed.
(这话正合时宜)。
4) You must finish the job as soon as early
The boy watches TV as soon as he gets home.
The girl came to her mother'shop as soon as she finished her work.
The teacher corrected the students homework as soonas she recieved them.
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语造句!急要文法对的...不要字数太少...7-8个字吧...尽量要容易记的生词吧..呵..1. graduate from 2. in fact3. enjoy + ving/noun4.no matter how5.one of + nouns6.manage to + v7.change...from...to...by+ving8.too + adj + to + v9.different from 10. even though
子禾倖软妹
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
He will graduate from the school in May.他将要在五月份毕业.In fact,I think you're right.事实上,我认为你是对的.I enjoy singing,much more listening to music.我喜欢唱歌,更不用说听音乐了.No matter how hard he may try,he will not succeed.不管他怎么努力去干都不会成功的.He is one of the best students in his class他是他班上最好的学生之一I finally managed to find the book I was looking for.我终于找到了一直在找的书.He changes this paper from white to black by useing the pen 他用那支钢笔把这张纸从白变黑.He is too poor to buy the car他太穷以至于买不起这辆车This isn't materially different from the old system.这和旧制度并无很大不同.Even though he tried,he still lagged behind other runners.尽管他努力了,仍落在其他赛跑者之后.累
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He graduates from the beautiful school this year.In fact, what you say is right.Do you enjoy playing basketball at school?No matter how difficult is is,I will never give up.Lily is...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语怎么造句
基佬你好00064
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语句子的结构大致分为:主谓宾定状补其中的主要部分是:主谓宾【是必不可少的】 其他的都是做修饰语 作补充说明的在造句的过程中重要的一点是:一定要注意谓语动词时态和人称的变化,还有一些应用在各个时态中的固定搭配【英语中的各大时态和句型有很多种,需要一点一点的渗入才能学的透彻,不过,掌握这些基础知识就可以造出自己的句子了~】 希望能够帮助到你、如果有不懂的地方可以再追问哒~谢哒~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
和中文造句一样。\4\3昨天我妈妈给我买了一本新书。 \4\3肯定句:My mother bought me a new book yesterday.或者My mother bought a new book for me. \4\3否定句:My mother didn't buy me a new book yesterday.或者My mother didn'tbuy a new book ...
把一个单词放在一句话里]
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
用英语句子造句,急用啊have a good timewatch TVtake photos(现在进行时)用 sing to song 造句 造了我马上给分
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Look!The children are having a good time over there.瞧!那些孩子正在那边玩得很开心.My father is watching TV at home.我爸爸正在家里看电视.He is taking photos for her.他正在给她照相.
为您推荐:
He is having a good time watching TV and taking photos
They are having a good time in a KTV room.My father is watching TV now.The little girl is taking photos of the cute pandas in the zoo.
Someone is watching TV,someone is taking photoes,and we'll have a good time today.
Look!The children are having a good time over there,while their father is taking photos for their mother who is watching TV happily at home.
扫描下载二维码动词.副词.介词.形容词的英语单词加造句!动词.副词.介词.形容词的英语单词加造句~急要单词和单词造句哦!
分类:英语
我给你答个大概昂我挑点简单的你理解意思就行了动词 sing I’m singing a song.副词 happily I went home happily .介词 in I answer your question in English.形容词 red The flower is red.
03x?+2x-1">(1)对数有意义,1-2x-3x?>03x?+2x-1
设三个角A、B、C对应的边分别为a、b、c,则a=1B=π/3S= 1/2 acsinB=√3,所以c=4根据三角形内角和定理,得A+C=π-B=2π/3根据正弦定理,得a/sinA=c/sinCasinC=csinAsinC=4sin(2π/3-C)=4sin(C+π/3)=2sinC+2√3cosC∴sinC=-2√3cosC很明显,cosC≠0,两边同时除以cosC,得tanC=-2√3
求下列函数的偏导数 1)z=x^3*y^2 2)z=x^4+y^3 3)z=e^(xy)+yx^2 4)u=x^(z/y)求下列函数的偏导数1)z=x^3*y^22)z=x^4+y^33)z=e^(xy)+yx^24)u=x^(z/y)
1.z'x=3x?y? z'y=2x?y2.z'x=4x? z'y=3y?3.z'x=ye^(xy)+2xy z'y=xe^(xy)+x?4.u'x=(z/y)x^(z/y-1) u'y=x^(z/y)*(lnx)(-z/y?)=-(z/y?)*x^(z/y)*(lnx)u'z=x^(z/y)*(lnx)(1/y)=(1/y)*x^(z/y)*(lnx)
令S=1/2+(1/2)^2+1/3)^3+……+(1/2)^(n-1)+(1/2)^n2S=1+1/2+(1/2)^2+……+(1/2)^(n-1)S=2S-S=1-(1/2)^n
已知函数f(x)=ax^2-2ax+2+b(a不等于0)在区间【2,3】上有最大值5,最小值2求a,b的值若b
其他相关问题

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单词造句 的文章

随机推荐