填空。红旗镇楼跪求解答。

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 1328|回复: 2
在线时间 小时
There is no point in combing through the director’s work for hints of ideological significance. It is unnecessary: his ideology—Marxist, anti-imperialist, aligned with the perceived interests of the powerless and the marginal—is the (i) _____ of his films. The clarity and force of that ideology are considerable, but its (ii) _____ sometimes bothers critics, who often scold the director for lacking (iii) _____ .
Blank(i)Blank(ii)Blank(iii)A& &hidden focus
B& &chief impetus
C& &murky lessonD& &bluntness
E& &obscurity
F& &feeblenessG& &lucidity
H& &subtlety
I& &courage
请问这个二三空如何推出D和H 我想选一对反义词E和G怎么不行呢?!
The author's (1)__________ style renders a fascinating subject, the role played by luck in everyday life, extraordinarily (2)__________.
&&Blank (1)& && && && & Blank (2)
&&A.soporific& && && &D. pedantic
&&B.lucid& && && && && &E. tedious
&&C.colloquial& && & F.opaque
完全没想明白为什么选AE。。。
求详细解答和思路 谢谢!
在线时间 小时
第一题比较简单,clarity and force说明他的film的表现方式是很直接有力的,所以A选项体现这一点,只能选B,AC都一样,都是代表隐晦表达方式;2空与1空同义,所以选blunt,那么3空就好选了,选一个与2空反义的就行了。你选obscurity那么你是哪里看出来obscurity的呢?前面刚说他clarity,你后面就说他obscure好吗。。
第二题有点绕,关键要看出来主干:author's __style makes a good subject very__.
1和2空要有一定的逻辑呼应关系。因为2空的基本都是贬义词,所以1空也至少不能选褒义词,B排除。
选C的话,2空并没有什么好的对应。
选A,E相对F稍微更贴切一些。
在线时间 小时
非常感谢!!!明白了!!!
所属分类: GRE考试
正在浏览此版块的会员 ()
ChaseDream 论坛
All Rights Reserved.化学填空 求解答?, 化学填空 求解答?
化学填空 求解答?
匿名 化学填空 求解答?
17、(1)B:Cu乏甫催晃诎浩挫彤旦廓O
(4)不相同18、(1)4
(3)与空气(或氧气)接触
温度达到可燃物的着火点
(4)pH试纸&&问题详情
急求解答VB编程题填空
请见图片内,有两题编程题,每题两个填空,请帮忙,谢谢正确另有加分30
您的回答过短,请将答案描述得更清楚一些
回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20
21-ia(j)&a(j+1)fjc(8)/jc(6)
手机动态登录
请输入用户名/邮箱/手机号码!
请输入密码!
Copyright &
Shang Hai Jing Rong Xin Xi Ke Ji You Xian Gong Si
上海旌荣信息科技有限公司 版权所有
客服电话: 400-850-8888 违法和不良信息举报电话: 010- 举报邮箱:英语填空求解答句子改写1.I like books full of challenges and risks.I like books __________ ___________challenges and risks.2.Could you please tell me the way to the bank?Could you please tell me _________ __________get to the bank?3.Guangzhou is in the south of China.Guangzhou is in the __________ ________of China.4.After that,he has changed a lot.Ever _________ __________,he has changed a lot.5.This is his CD.The CD __________to __________.6.The music made her think about her family.The music _________her __________her family.补全对话A:Hello!______________1__________________?B:Sorry,Jack isn’t at home.A:______________2_____________________?B:He has gone to the library.A:_______________3_______________________?B:He said he wanted to borrow a book in the library.He doesn’t want to read there.A:_________________4____________________?B:Harry Potter___________5________________________________?A:No,never.I’d like to read it very much.Maybe I can borrow one from the library,too.
谢谢笑笑妹x礽
1 filled with2 how to3 southern part4 since then5 belongs ,him6 reminds of 1 May I speak to Jack 2 Where is he 3 What did the do there 4 What kind of book does he want to borrow 5 Have you ever read it
第六题reminds,about行不?
不行,因为:remind ... of
固定用法‘ 使……想起而remind ...about ...就……提醒
谢谢。第二大题第三题是否写错?应该是What did he do there?吧还有第五个,我觉得Have you read it yet?也可以吧?
对,打错了是
What did he do there ?
Have you read it yet ? 语法没错,但没有我写的那句那么好。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
of going希望能帮到你。
filled withhow toSouth partsince thatbelongs himremind ofA: Is Jact at home?A:Why did he...
1 filled with2 how to3 southern part4 since then5 belongs , him6 reminded
of .第6题应用过去式。。。必须用OF1 May I speak to Jack ?2 Where has he
gone?应与回答相同。3 What is he d...
当然可以He said he wanted to borrow a book in the library. He doesn’t want to read there.这句话是在他去之前对这个人说的,但那个说的人现在正在图书馆。时态要注意体会。
谢谢!向学霸致敬~先到先得吧!而且人家回答的也不错!
采纳不是问题啊,,只是学习嘛。还是要~吹毛求疵一点啦。。。o(∩_∩)o 哈哈很高兴跟大家讨论啊。以后有问题可以找我讨论哦。谢谢你。
filled with&how tosouth partsince that&belongs himreminds of&</p...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 求人解答说什么 的文章

随机推荐