请帮我把这段中文翻译成英语,谢谢。拿外网评论的,请不要说谢谢用翻译软件,因为发现很多用翻译软件的

请高手帮忙确认把下面这段话翻译成英语的,不要翻译软件的啦,谢谢了!!—————最近在assy发现有很多产品划伤的问题,我们需要去调查这个问题是材料问题还是我们内部工序的问题。
七殿哥哥7328
We have recently found many scratched products with ASSY. We need to find out whether this problem is caused by the material or our internal process .
为您推荐:
Recently we found that there are many problems of products scratch in ASSY , we need to investigate this problem is material or our internal process problems.(可以参考下。)
there are problems found in assy--many products were
scratched and we need to investigate and sort out whether the problem lies in material or
lies in our working procedure.注assy是assembly"装配"的简写
A lot of scratches were detected on products recently,we need to investigate the problem if caused by raw materials or internal process
扫描下载二维码请帮我将下面的中文翻译成英文 不要软件翻译的 谢谢英语大神 本人翻译了几遍 都翻译不通顺。。求求帮忙_百度知道
请帮我将下面的中文翻译成英文 不要软件翻译的 谢谢英语大神 本人翻译了几遍 都翻译不通顺。。求求帮忙
我今天的主题是女孩应该多读书 让自己变得更加美丽和独立
献给在座的各位女孩们
很多人说 爱读书的女孩无论走到哪里 哪里都会是一道亮丽的风景线
你可以不漂亮 但你不可以不读书
一个人爱读书的女孩
无论是从气质还是谈吐都会明显不同与常人
多看书多学习让自己的思想变得独立是每一个女孩所需要做的
提问者采纳
will always be a attractive landscape,you can not be a preety one . whereas , which all the girls should possess. &quot.many people harbour the view that those who like reading . overall, read more and study more is the advanced thing to make our thought independencethe topic that i would like to talk about is &for agirls should read more to become more beautiful and independence,wherever she go,you will possess a kind of different qulity and characteristic from formal ones,but you as a person liked reading
1.相信大家都听说过香奈儿这个品牌,她的创始人香奈儿正是这样一位多思上进独立的女人,也正因为如此才让她成为了时尚界的霸主
2. 如果他安于现状,那么他可能就过着平凡的生活
3.他最终开创了属于自己的事业
这个 能帮我翻译一下吗
你的翻译给了我很多帮助在这里真诚的谢谢你!
提问者评价
乐外教是学而思旗下知名外教品...
主营:互联网信息服务业务
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我翻译成英语谢谢!不要翻译软件的~~~谢谢~!_百度知道
请帮我翻译成英语谢谢!不要翻译软件的~~~谢谢~!
并且他很喜欢使用和研究计算机,他又开始重新学习小提琴,他非常喜欢运动,虽然只学习了四年。他喜欢足球很多年了。他的兴趣很广泛。他在今天还有一场足球比赛,但我相信他会尽力做到最好他现在的专业是电子工程,特别热爱足球,甚至他还加入了一个足球队,所以他选择了这个专业。希望他在今天能取得好的成绩。因为他很擅长数学,虽然他的腿在前段时间受伤了。他从十岁开始学习小提琴。除此之外,但在去年
提问者采纳
望楼主采纳, and he has join in a football team, I believe him that he can do his best. Wish him a good job, and he really enjoyed using and research the computers。语法和用词应该也没有什么错误, so he choose this subject as the major, he has been studying the violin again since last year. Because he is good at math. He has a football match today. He had been learning the violin since he was ten years old. He has been playing football many years!全部都是自己翻译的. Although his legs were hurt some time ago. Although he only learned it for four years. He has a lot of hobbies, especially football. And he also likes sportsHe is learning the electronic engineering
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译软件的相关知识
其他1条回答
请帮我把下面的自我介绍翻译成英语,请不要用翻译软件,因为这是我面试时要My name is
I am twenty- one years old. I became an ordinary
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我把这段话翻译成英语好吗?谢谢(请不要用机器翻的)_百度知道
请帮我把这段话翻译成英语好吗?谢谢(请不要用机器翻的)
有关于上周我向您提到的邀请信行程日期有所变更一事,不知您是否已经把更改后的行程安排打印到了公司的信笺纸上,和是否已经在这份新的邀请信上签好了字
提问者采纳
For the date changing on invitation i mentioned to you last week,have you printed the new scheduling and sign your name in the new invitation?
提问者评价
Thanks for your help.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Regarding the rescheduled itinerary in the invitation letter, which I mentioned to you last week, have you printed and signed the new invitation letter with updated itinerary on company letterhead please?
About the changes of schedule time in invitation letter I metioned last week, I wonder that if you print changed schedule on company letter paper and already sign on the new invitation.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我把这段中文翻译成英语,谢谢。请帮我把下面这段话翻译成英文 谢谢了 对不起,我的朋友,请原谅我突然间消失了这么久。实在对不起 ,真的太抱歉了,这段时间没有联系你 。由于这段时间忙着毕业论文,每天都不停的忙碌,论文不停的写,不停的修改,才最终合格。又在为毕业以后工作的事情四处应聘,所以一直忙忙碌碌。在学校没有无线网络,基本上也没有什么时间和精力去上网。我没有忘记你,我的朋友,请一定要接受我真心的道歉 。
渣攻光d1eLc
Dear friend, sorry for being absent for such a long time. I've been busying with my disseertation these days. With numerous revision and polish, I finally made it through. Other than that, I've been interviewing jobs in different places. I was so exhausted everyday, I had no time and energy to surf on the internet, and there's no wifi in the school either. I never forget you, my dearest friend. Please do forgive me and accept my sincere apologize.
为您推荐:
Sorry, my friend, please forgive me suddenly disappeared for so long. I'm really sorry, really sorry, this period of time not to contact you. Because this paragraph of time busy graduation thesis, eve...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我叫雷锋不要谢谢我 的文章

随机推荐