The cross is falling starin lovewith the North star..

114网址导航24 guests, 45 botsEmail SubscriptionEmail SubscriptionSubscribe
Recent Posts
Television and movies have made us believe in a love we cannot achieve. Because like all television, it is a lie. It is an engineered perception that you are to observe and learn from.
However, there is a base in which our soul connects with this idea. We know that love is the most wonderful of all emotions.
All consuming, head scrambling, I would die for you kind of love, does exist.
Only we have had our heads in the clouds and not at our feet.
Those messy-faced little stroppsters can send upon a roller-coaster all right, and most of us avoid them, by ignoring the ones we have or not having them at all.
One day at the park a lady was happily pushing an empty swing whilst doing something on her phone, so caught up in her own world she had not noticed her child was on the floor, after falling off the swing.
Others choose to not have children at all, and willingly sterilise themselves for ‘the greater good’.
Who would want to add to our overpopulated mass of degenerates and evil people? Who would want to replicate ourselves in this meek shitty world? Why should our children have to deal with the mess that we have made? Children are so needy! Children get in the way of life!
First of all, the overpopulated
we are overpopulated only in these warped living conditions. So get rid of the fricking systems and let us keep reproducing our own people.
I would replicate myself in this shitty world, because my people are smart, kind, loving, funny, beautiful, compassionate, imaginative and creative. They are caretakers of others and their streng they are real.
We did not make this mess, it was created for us. We are not willing participants but blindfolded trustees. However, we are losing trust and removing of our blindfolds, and when our people rise, they WILL rise. We all so often make the mistake of
believing we are here to teach our children, and that it cannot be the other way around. Believing that our children carry our it says we have already lost, and that family is not where the magic is. Family is where everything is.
Yes, children are needy. Responsibility brings more growt being selfless will bring an abundance of self-knowing. We can all find out we are amazing when the only thing on our ‘to do list’ is chant, hum and breathe deeply, all of which is great for us, sometimes, but alone it will not give us the growth we desire. Having babies screaming at your feet when you want to cook, clean, do laundry or just have a thought pattern uninterrupted for
two seconds, now that shows you who you really are, and sometimes it is not a person you like. So you man up and change. You be better. You do not grow by only appre you grow by being real about who you are, and striving to improve and surpass yourself. Challenges of chi we all need to be put in our place and who better to do it than the people you love most in the world?
Children cannot get in the way of life, as they are life, pure and new and excited life.
Television will never show you true love. It won’t present that a paternal bond is the most wondrous bond of all. I do not love anything like I do my children. I will not fight, defend or challenge anyone or thing, like I will for my children. They cannot show us this REAL LOVE because it you cannot control a people in love.
Children give us a feeling of love that cannot be put into words. We do not have the dictionary available for us to be able to express what parenting feels like. All I can say it comes close to is gratitude, that delicious melting pot of all gratefulness that entirely engulfs us.
It cannot be expressed in words what loving our children gives us, what giving ourselves away to something better than we are does for us.
Oh, how it feels to pick out our past loved ones in thei how they embody our nan when they are mad, or sing and dance like our mother when they are glad. How they act like their father and their father’s father and mimic their brother.
So many of my friends overpass their partner’s greatness because they are so bound on looking for something else, something the television gives them as a clue that they are loved, and that their partner is worthy of their love. Unfortunately their children are just a burden unless the education system has given them permission to be proud of them and brag, this week at least. Instead of waiting for the approval of others, we have to let ourselves be our own approval.
Real love is at our feet. We do not need to search for the romance that the television falsifies. We need to not resent our partners for not being the lie on the screen. Then breathe our children in, together.
Romance is not as it seems. It is cleaning your children’s mess together whilst rolling your eyes, it is listening to each other talk, it is being on the same page, walking the same path, sharing the same ideas, morals and beliefs, it is being friends, it is forgiving each other for being mouthy and out of turn, it is understanding each other and inspiring each other, and knowing that you are here to help each other be better people, not to compete as to who does more for the other and then victimise ourselves because of it, as the screens would want us to behave. It is about scoring points together, not against each other.
Romance is not one single act of showing the world how much someone means. Talk is cheap. Real love is a daily willing dedication to our families and outer circles. Being elbow deep in baby poop, laundry, dishes and tantrums, trying to live in this manufactured world, knowing you are cheated from a better one, and still looking into each other’s eyes knowing you both love your little people more than anything else in the world, that is falling in love.
I will leave us with this thought, when you feel that we are losing, just remember how dangerous a person in love can be.
A few days after writing this piece, I saw the above picture and words by WrathofGnon, which fit perfectly, and say everything I attempted to say with ease and beauty.
Source Article from
Share this:
You can , or
from your own site.
Leave a Reply
Please Donate
Powered by
| Designed by:
| Thanks to ,Rome in the rain: Falling in love with the Eternal City (despite the gloomy weather)
16:08 GMT, 19 June 2012
07:46 GMT, 20 June 2012
Wandering through damp alleys crowded with parked Vespas, I can't help but think my sunny preconceived notions of Rome have been somewhat eclipsed by two gloomy factors: queues and rain, or rather a combination of the two – queuing in the rain.But without warning, one of the alleys abruptly turns into a large piazza and I am suddenly face-to-face with the Trevi Fountain. I stare, awe-struck, at the magnificent ancient relic that has appeared before me and – just like that - Rome has me under its spell and I fall in love with the Eternal City.
Rain and ruins: Kristina's trusty umbrella accompanied her on most of her sightseeing tours of the city
While inclement weather may put a slight damper on sightseeing activities, it cannot wash away the beauty that permeates Rome, interlacing old with new, and giving the city its unique magical charm.My mother and I are probably the only tourists in the city who did not plan our trip to coincide with Rome’s Culture Week, which occurs once a year, usually in April. When we realise, only a few days before our trip, that many of the sights and museums will be free of charge, we feel like we have won the lottery. In the arrivals area of Rome’s Fiumicino Airport, we smugly bypass the desk selling Roma Passes (which include free admission and priority entrance to two sites/museums). The next day, as we wait in the rain to enter the Capitoline Museum, watching Roma Pass holders walk straight through, I am bitterly regretting our apparent omniscience. We are ultimately punished for our ignorance when we finally arrive at the ticket desk, three quarters of an hour later and soaking wet, only to discover that admission is actually reduced, not free. Lesson learned – don’t ever take deals for granted and always conduct thorough research.A first trip to Rome is incomplete if it
doesn’t involve the Vatican. Apparently many people agree with me since
the queue is a few hundred metres long.
Popular: A first trip to Rome is incomplete without a visit to the Vatican but expect to join a very long queue
We have just joined the throng of people waiting to enter the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel, when a man approaches us mumbling something about ‘English speaking guide’. As soon as we hear the words ‘no wait’, we’ve heard enough. This is how we end up being guided through the Vatican by an American named Mike. Mike has been living in Rome for eight years and his knowledge is surpassed only by his humour. His fascination with the Vatican is infectious - he conveys the contrast between its relatively small size (after all, it is the world's smallest independent state) and the enormity of its significance as the home of the Roman Catholic religion. He also points out a few ‘Vatican secrets’ like the ancient statue that bears an uncanny resemblance to Bill Clinton and the tapestries that ‘move’ as you pass by. For EUR25, we enjoy an informative and entertaining tour, and manage to narrowly dodge anther few hours of dreaded queuing in the rain. But every new relationship eventually
hits a roadblock. Rome and I have our first big fight when my love for
the Eternal City is interrupted by a dreadful hop-on-hop-off bus tour.
Age-old beauty: Rome's ancient relics lifted Kristina's spirits and made her fall in love with the Eternal City
Open-top buses are usually a great way to get around and experience cities – when there is sun. Because of the wet weather, we are forced to sit on the bottom level of the cold, damp Ciao Roma bus where foggy windows obstruct our view and waves of water cascade down the staircase from the upper level every time the bus stops. In addition to the flooding, most of the audio jacks are broken and we wait for over an hour to be picked up from one of the stops even though the Ciao Roma buses are scheduled every 30 minutes. That said, we are able to get from point A to B safely and for a reasonable price, and we avoid risking our lives (and our euros) in a taxi. I find forgiveness by focusing on the pros of authentic Italian food rather than the con of one rainy bus tour. Luckily, eating isn’t really affected by the weather unless you are desperate to dine al fresco. After touring outside all day in the drizzle, we are more than happy to take refuge inside cosy restaurants during the evenings.
RELATED ARTICLES
Share this article
We enjoy delicious dinners at four ristorantes – Primo al Pigneto, Girarrosto Toscano, Gaetano Costa, and Caffe Stregga. I would recommend them all, in that order. Primo offers a laid-back atmosphere and tiramisu with sale (salt) which adds a tantalising new flavour to this ambrosial dessert. The café on the roof of the Vittoriano complex is a great place to stop for lunch. It offers expansive views of the ancient city and it’s cafeteria-style so you can grab a quick bite and still have plenty of time to visit the exhibits on the lower floors of building. We happen to visit during a three-floor Dali exhibition that is overshadowed, in my opinion, by a single-room collection of the works of Enzo Fiore, an Italian artist who uses twigs, earth, and stones (among other materials) to recreate famous faces.
Lush park: The Villa Borghese Gardens is a peaceful oasis in the middle of the city
On our last day, the weather clears up and we take advantage of the much-anticipated reprieve to go for a run in the Villa Borghese Gardens. This lush park, comparable to Hyde or Regent’s Park in London or Central Park in New York, is bustling with families, dog-walkers, exercisers and tourists but we still manage to find ourselves, midway through our jog, at a tranquil pond where a few ducks are the only other living creatures in sight. It starts drizzling as we make our way to the Spanish Steps. The spectacular view is enhanced by the sea of colourful umbrellas floating along the fashionable Via dei Condotti, which extends from the Piazza di Spagna at the base of the stairs.We had passed by the National Gallery of Modern Art in the Villa Borghese Gardens during our run, so we decide to investigate whether the exhibitions inside are as impressive as the museum’s exterior. We are not disappointed – in addition to providing refuge from the rain, the quirky exhibits and optical illusions offer an amusing respite from reality.Despite Culture Week, the Colosseum isn’t free. But if you’re willing to pay a mere EUR5 in addition to the usual admission ticket, you can move to a much shorter queue of about five people and get an audio guide.
Old meets new: Cars speed past the Colosseum, a crumbling architectural wonder that has retained its majesty
Once inside, it becomes apparent that the crumbling architectural wonder has retained its majesty. I look up and notice that large chunks of the upper levels are missing. According to the audio guide, they were removed and reincarnated during the construction of the Vatican. I’m gripped by a sense of trepidation as the voice in the headphones takes me back to Roman times. Suddenly, I’m in a gladiator’s shoes (well, sandals), imagining what it was like entering the arena to the deafening cheers of the 50,000 strong crowd.Strolling down the modern-day street that connects the Colosseum to the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum, I am distracted by the trees lining the sidewalk. They ironically resemble massive umbrellas but barely shelter us from the raindrops. I’m contemplating what could have existed in the space between the giant green umbrellas centuries ago, before it was filled with cars zooming haphazardly by each other, when I end up roaming dangerously close to the edge of the pavement and am awoken from my ancient Roman reverie by a car blaring its horn. As I watch the cars speeding towards the Colosseum, the dichotomy between old and new enhances my affection for this city. History, like beauty, is omnipresent in Rome, providing a refreshing and eternal backdrop to the modern city that has evolved from ancient times. Since our visit, my whirlwind romance has turned into a long-distance relationship. Fond memories keep the flame burning but I cannot wait to be reunited with the ancient, eternal, magical city of Rome.Travel FactseasyJet () flies from London to Rome from around ?34.99.The Westin Excelsior on Via Veneto () offers double rooms with breakfast from 399 euros (around ?322) per night.
Share or comment on this article
Most watched News videos
MOST READ TRAVEL
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
TOP TRAVEL CREDIT CARDS
NO FEES ON FOREIGN PURCHASES
• Credit cards selected by
&&&Post Office Platinum
&&&Saga Platinum
&&&Lloyds Avios Card
&&&Halifax Clarity
TOP STORIES IN TRAVEL
LATEST TRAVEL NEWS
TravelMail Partners
Next story
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your messageSong of the day
Axel Flóvent
- New "Forest Fires" EP in Full
You are here: & / /
Falling in Love with Charlotte Campbell at The Cellar, Southampton.
Charlotte Campbell played a beautifully sweet set at The Cellar, Southampton on 8th June 2013 for The Fine Line Project charity gig in aid of Rethink Mental Illness.
Appearing on stage with her guitar and loop pedal Charlotte set up swiftly, stood up and introduced herself to us, instantaneously engaging with the audience. Her angelic voice held the room captive. Charlotte's smile is genuine and heartwarming as are her lyrics. She sings about the stuff we can all identify with. For example 'Six Days' - a song about being with someone wrong for you and understanding that it's going to take you six days to get over them. This song had everyone in the room casting 'knowing' glances around.
Charlotte also explained that she had been attending a songwriting course and that as part of that the class had been asked to write something out of their comfort zone and genre. She had written a rap and bravely perfomed this for us on Saturday. "The sweetest rap I've heard in my life" was the comment from a guy standing behind me.
It is clear from Charlotte's set that evening that 'sweet, kind, nice, friendly' are not to be underestimated for a second. Her album 'Blue Eyed Soul' is now in my collection. It's easy to fall in love with Charlotte and her music - we all did.Charlotte Campbell is not to be underestimated. She is a multi talented musician.
As well as having a solo career, Charlotte sings with a rock band called Ideawake. Here is a vintage session from our Studio archive which demonstrates the depth of her talent and an inherent and admirable power.
To sign off ... one of Charlotte's films from her solo YouTube Channel:
Subscribe to Charlotte's
Add a Comment
Your shopping cart contains 0
Listed Artist & Topics
Select an artist or topic
Receive Our Newsletter
Artists featured in this articleWAY North of Nashville | The voice of country music fans from the North Star to the Southern Cross.

我要回帖

更多关于 falling in love 2ne1 的文章

随机推荐