您所需,我所急。朋友求婚让我讲一段话话

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(38d26b92f8ab43f5-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器高手翻译以下一段话翻译成英文急~好的加分看了《死亡诗社》后,我懂得了意义存在的价值。生活只是我们的一个舞台,它本身氦埂份,高手翻译以下一段话 翻译成英文 急~ 好的加分-爱问知识网
高手翻译以下一段话 翻译成英文 急~ 好的加分
看了《死亡诗社》后,我懂得了意义存在的价值。生活只是我们的一个舞台,它本身氦埂份忌莓涣逢惟抚隶是什么并不重要,重要的是我们要在舞台上选择并出演什么样的角色和内容:戏剧、诗歌、悲剧、话剧、哑剧、歌剧……,什么都可以,哪怕乱七八糟,浑浑噩噩都可以,但原则是:你自己选择的并乐意用一生去努力追求。
After seeing & poets' club of the death &, I have understood meaning value. Life is only a stage of ours, it itself is that anything is unimportant, the more important thing is what kind of role and cont氦埂份忌莓涣逢惟抚隶ent we will choose and put on a show on the stage: Drama, poem, tragedy, modern drama, dumb show, opera ……,Everything is all right, even if is in a mess, ignorant all right, but the principle is: What you yourself chose and willing to spend all one's life pursuing hard
See the death of poetry club, I learned the value of existence significance. L氦埂份忌莓涣逢惟抚隶ife is just a stage, it is itself is not important, it is important that we should choose and appeared on the stage and content: what kind of role plays, poetry, drama, tragedy, mime, opera... And what can, even at sixes and sevens, empty-headed, but the principle is: you of your choice and willing to pursue in life.
Saw &Dead Poets Society&, I know the meaning of existence value. Life is just one of our stage, which itself is not important what is important is that we must select and starred on stage what kind of role and content: Theatre, poetry, tragedy, drama, mime, opera ... ... and what can , even mess, unexamined can, but the principle is: you own choice and is willing to strive for a lifetime.

我要回帖

更多关于 急人所需 的文章

随机推荐