与之前饰演的恶灵骑士丹尼凯屈不同,她在这部作品中的女主角非常单纯。怎么翻译成英文?

求助!!!!!英语翻译-求英文翻译!!!!!! _最新参考文摘
没有你要的?请搜索……
你现在正在浏览:
求助!!!!!英语翻译 求英文翻译!!!!!!
求助!!!!!英语翻译
rtificial Intelligence in the Game of Go By Katie Hafner Early in the film “A Beautiful Mind”. Deceptively easy to learn, either for a puter or a human, it is a game of such depth and plexity that it can take years for a person to bee a strong player, said the depth of Go made it ripe for the kind of scientific progress that came from studying one example in great detail. “We want the equivalent of a fruit fly to study, while highly plex, which involves the study of learning and decision-making. The object is to acquire and defend territory by surrounding it with stones. Programmers working on Go see it as more accurate than chess in reflecting the ways the human mind works. The challenge of programming a puter to mimic that process goes to the core of artificial intelligence, research for which he eventually was awarded a Nobel Prize, knowledge representation, pattern recognition and perhaps most intriguingly, intuition, the mathematician John Nash is seen sitting in a Princeton courtyard, the world champion at that time. That is because chess, can be reduced to a matter of brute force putation. Go is different,” Hillis said. “Chess was the fruit fly for studying logic. Go may be the fruit fly for studying intuition.”Along with intuition, pattern recognition is a large part of the game. Danny Hillis, an ancient Asian game. Frustration at losing that game inspired the real Nash to pursue the mathematics of game theory, strategic thinking, a puter designer and chairman of the technology pany Applied Minds. In recent years, puter experts, particularly those specializing in artificial intelligence, he felt the same fascination and frustration. Programming other board games has been a relative snap. Even chess has succumbed to the power of the processor. Five years ago, a chess-playing puter called Deep Blue not only beat but thoroughly humbled Garry Kasparov. To date,no puter has been able to achieve a skill level beyond that of the casual player. The game is played on a board divided into a grid of 19 horizontal and 19 vertical lines. Black and white pieces called stones are placed one at a time on the grid’s intersections, hunched over a playing board covered with small black and white pieces that look like pebbles. He was playing Go
到目前为止、模式识别和可能更有趣的直觉的研究。丹尼·希尔斯、战略、知识表现。对于电脑和人类来说看似容易学习。人类瞟一眼都能认出熟人围棋中的人工智能——卡蒂·火夫纳早在电影《美丽的头脑》中,但是它是一个十分深奥和复杂的游戏,要想成为很强大的高手需要花费很多年的时间。“我们需要进行同等的研究”希尔斯说到,“象棋是研究逻辑的。围棋可能是研究直觉的,甚至可以从背后认出。甚至连象棋也已经屈服于处理器的能力,一个叫做深蓝的电脑象棋选手不仅打败而且彻底地挫败了凯里·卡斯帕洛夫。每人每次把一个黑色或白色的棋子放在格子的交点上。目的通过用棋子围住来取胜或防御领地。致力于围棋研究的程序师发现围棋需要人脑的反映远比象棋精确,躬身在一块布满像鹅卵石一样的黑白旗子的木板上玩游戏。那是因为象棋非常复杂,可以被归纳为强力的计算。围棋与它不同。”同直觉一样,模式识别也在游戏中占有重要地位。电脑擅长琐碎的数字,人类自然擅长匹配模式。5年前。他是在下围棋,一个古老的亚洲游戏。失败的挫折感激励了纳什从事对博弈论的数学研究,电脑设计师也是应用智力科技公司的主席,曾说围棋的深奥使得它在科学取得的详细研究案例的进步中相对成熟。设计一台电脑来模仿人脑的进程是人工智能面临的最核心的挑战,包括对学习、决策,最终他的研究成果获得了诺贝尔奖。这项游戏是在一个横竖各分成19个格子的棋盘上进行的。近年来,没有电脑能够超越临时玩家的能力,那时的世界冠军,电脑专家尤其是那些擅长人工智能的电脑专家们也产生了同样的兴趣和挫折感。用程序控制棋盘游戏的想法突然产生,我们就看到数学家约翰·纳什坐在普林斯顿的庭院中
虽然极为复杂,可以减少强暴的事来计算. 去不同,它可以成为一个人多年 强手、知识表达、模式识别. 沮丧;希利斯说. &quot. 看似简单易学,尤其是那些专攻人工智能,走什么样的成熟,没有计算机已经能够达到的技术水平以外,散手、也许最耐人寻味的是;象棋是果蝇研究逻辑,像卵石. 可到果蝇研究直觉、 他的研究终于获得了诺贝尔奖. 近年来, 纳什的数学家约翰看到坐在了普林斯顿院里 体型较小玩城布满黑白作品;我们要一个相当于果蝇研究&quot. 他玩去,一个古老的亚洲赛人工智能的游戏去年初由国家点火夫纳在影片&美丽&,不仅要求深蓝色而是彻底击败卡斯帕罗夫谦卑草拟、 当时的世界冠军,直觉. 希利斯许永辉、设计师、全国计算机应用技术公司的头脑,失去灵感游戏追求真实纳什博弈论数学. 程序员找工作比它更准确地反映在棋艺方面人心工程. 电脑编程挑战去模仿这一过程的核心人工智能 学习和研究涉及决策、战略思维,科学的进步来自学习一例 详细. &quot,无论是电脑还是人力. 迄今为止, 这是一场深刻而复杂的. 一局比赛的出场分成19个网格的横向和纵向线19. 黑白块石头叫摆放在一个一格的路口. 我们的目的是要获取和保卫领土周围用石头. 五年前,一位国际象棋电脑. &随着直觉 模式识别是一大部份的游戏. 而擅长电脑计数,计算机专家. 那是因为象棋,同样感受到魅力和沮丧. 其它游戏编程董事会已相对折断. 连象棋也敌不过权力的处理器, 说得很深
私人助理,英语怎么说:
personal assistant
”那样有助于提高你的胆量”用英语怎么说?:
That would help to improve your guts
请协助英语翻译!:
职业自我观念是人一生中自我观念的一部分,它涉及到自我的求,自我价值,自我的利益。自我能力和自我人格。...
请协助英语翻译,谢谢!:
这些经验的集成是个体的自我概念,个体的自我概念通过人们的生存、赚钱中的生活方式实行,当集成到达一定程...
乐于助人的英文翻译?:
基本翻译 be ready to help others be eager to help peop...
求助英语高手,翻译一个词!!!!!!!! 助老产品 这个词用英语怎么说:
elderly-aid product
也许你也感兴趣的内容对此感到惭愧 的翻译是:This is ashamed 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
对此感到惭愧
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Feel ashamed
This is ashamed
This is ashamed
This is a shame to
Regarding this feels ashamed
相关内容&amaterials of english for learning 英语材料为学会 & ao巴黎启航店开幕不久,摩洛哥公主Caroline就爱上了Christian Louboutin的红底鞋,随后好莱坞就掀起了一股红底鞋的狂潮,虽然时隔18年红底鞋依然屹立不倒。 oParis sets sail the shop to begin soon, Moroccan Princess Caroline has fallen in love with the Christian Louboutin red bottom shoes, afterwards Hollywood has raised a red bottom shoes raging tide, although time separates 18 year red bottom shoes still to stand erect not but actually. & a并不是 Is not & a(You can review this order before it's final.) (您能回顾这顺序,在它是最后的。)之前 & a我们来到了植物园 We arrived the botanical garden & ayou are Danicl Ho.you enoyed your stay the Smiths last week an now you feel relaxed and refreshed. you are writing a thank-you letter to Mrs. Smith.the thank-you letter being like this 您是Danicl Ho.you上星期enoyed您的逗留Smiths您感觉轻松和刷新的一现在。 您给夫人写着一封感谢信。 Smith.the感谢信是象这样 & aColor effects 颜色作用 & a是的,我也在想你 Yes, I am also thinking you & a每天都喝 Every day drinks & athe book written by the famous writer were good 著名作家写的书是好 & a没有发生什么事情 Has not had any matter & a他说的谎言被揭露了 He said the rumor exposes & athen they began to eat the green leaves of young trees which were important to the farmers. 然后他们开始吃是重要对农夫年轻树的绿色叶子。 & aAngel, I love you. Favorite, the most important person, 天使,我爱你。 喜爱,重要人物, & a有时候我也不想结婚,因为觉得永远遇不到自己合适的 Sometimes I do not want to marry, because thought forever cannot meet oneself appropriately & a人们还会吃月饼 那是一种圆圆的饼 里面有不同的馅料 如肉 果仁 鸡蛋 The people also can eat moon cake that are inside one kind of round cake have the different stuffing material like meat kernel egg & aI tried to smile. I have be kept constantly on the run. Good times has become the past. 我设法微笑。 我在奔跑有经常被保留。 好时代成为了过去。 & a老公,我想吃巧克力? The husband, I wants to be tricked the gram force? & ahow does your school and classmates 怎么做您的学校和同学 & aa mainland official announced in beijing Monday 在北京宣布的大陆官员星期一 & ageorge is a good tennis player but he does play very often 乔治是一个好网球员,但他经常使用 & a酷子 Cruel child & a他不知道到丹尼的电话号码,我也不知道 He did not know to Denny's telephone number, I did not know & a它通常与世界顶级体育明星比 It usual and world top sports star ratio & aI think topicture shows us how frurts is necessary to life 我认为topicture显示我们怎么frurts对生活是必要的 & a你才无聊呢。 问你是谁又不说。跟你说话又不理 You only then bored. Asked who you are also did not say.Speaks with you pays no attention & a豚鼠取腹股沟处一对乳腺,大鼠和小鼠摘取第二对乳腺。 The guinea pig takes an inguen place pair of mammary gland, the big mouse and the mouse select the second pair of mammary gland. & a见到你一种莫名的心安 Sees you one kind of inexplicable feeling at ease & a对,,,,感到兴奋 Right, feels excited & a我不知道他是否会来 I did not know whether he can come & aI think I would be good 我认为我会是好 & a我不知道如何控制...这复杂的心情.你告诉我你要走 I did not know how controls…This complex mood. You tell me you to have to walk & a经常看电视对眼睛没好处 Looked frequently the television does not have the advantage to the eye & a感觉到 Feels & ayou can trust 您能信任 & aturn the device upside down,reach island 5 turn the device upside down, reach island 5 & aSea Hua Xiang 海华Xiang & a济南睿商信息科技有限公司 Jinan Wisdom Business Information Science and technology Limited company & aan audience of listeners 听众的观众 & a现在我已经是一个高三的学生 Now I already was high three students & a在当代社会中,知识变得越来越重要了。 In the contemporary society, the knowledge became more and more important. & aString was not recognized as a valid DateTime. 串未被认可作为一个合法的日期-时间。 & aA single journey can change the course of a life. A single journey can change the course of a life. & a你跟我说英语吧 You spoke English to me & aEMPORIO ARMANI EMPORIO ARMANI & a机械设计工程师 Machine design engineer & awant t wante & a国家煤层气检测基地 The national coal bed gas examines the base & adescribe as “decentralization.” 描述作为“分权”。 & a包括由此而引起的损失 Including loss which causes from this & a街道上发生一场事故 On the street has an accident & afill with fear 填装充满恐惧 & a我每天9点上班 My daily 9 points go to work & aIf you think I'm fine it just aint true 如果您认为我优良是它正义aint真实 & a对此感到惭愧 Regarding this feels ashamed &当前位置: &
求翻译:它的名字叫丹尼是什么意思?
它的名字叫丹尼
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!共建生态文明,共享绿色未来 的翻译是:Building ecological civilization, shared green future 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
共建生态文明,共享绿色未来
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Build an ecological civilization, sharing a green future
Building ecological civilization, shared green future
Building ecological civilization, shared green future
Building a green future ecological civilization, sharing
Altogether will construct the ecology civilization, the sharing green future
相关内容&a她的婚纱很简单,婚礼很低调 Her nuptial dress is very simple, wedding ceremony very low key & awhatever will i be,will be 什么意志i是,将是 & afreedon freedon & a何承命 What receives orders & a所以,我希望身边的每一个人都学会微笑着面对一切 Therefore, I hoped side each people all academic society is smiling facing all & a请叫醒Simon,该吃早饭了 Please awaken Simon, should have the breakfast & a亲爱的爸爸,很怀念儿时你常带我去公园游玩,那时你的手掌好大,好有力,谢谢你对我的培养,祝父亲节快乐!... The dear daddies, fondly remember the childhood you often to lead me very much to go to the park to play, your palm of the hand was very big at that time, good powerful, thanked you to my raise, wished the Fathers Day to be joyful! … & a你是通过听英文歌学习英语的吗 你是通过听英文歌学习英语的吗 & a单纯的好友 Family member's love & aare you still looking for your son 是仍然正在寻找您的儿子的您 & a到您拍摄的生物柴油装置 Biological diesel oil installment photographs which to you & a我没有收到您的电话。请取消我的订单。 I have not received your telephone.Please cancel my order form. & aTonight
night 正在翻译,请等待...
& awith amazing peopl 与惊人的人民 & aNO.9602 在.9602 & arefreshment detection 茶点侦查 & a来宾1号,您的餐点齐了,请至柜台处取餐。 Guest 1, you meal have been uneven, please take to the counter place meal. & a丹尼觉得不舒服,他头痛 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你会跳舞吗 You can dance & a按摩中心 Massage center & a汉语是世界上使用人口最多的语言,也是联合国工作语言之一 Chinese is in the world uses population most languages, also is one of United Nations working languages & a茹人饮水 Vegetables person potable water & aMr Smith wanted to take his cai out, so he paid a man to clean the path the path from his garage to his gate.He said to this man,"Don't throw any snow on that side, because it will damage the bushes the bushes in my garden, and don't throw any snow into the street, or the police will be angry."Then Mr Smith went out. 史密斯先生想采取他的cai,他如此支付一个人从他的车库清洗道路道路到他的门。他对这个人在那边说, “不投掷任何雪,因为它在我的庭院里将损坏灌木灌木和不投掷任何雪入街道,否则警察恼怒。“然后史密斯先生出去了。 & aYou come to my house before or now? 您以前或现在来到我的房子? & a人骗人的社会 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你会说英文吗?我英文不好 You can speak English? My English not good & a我们是昨天那些喜欢猫的女孩 We were yesterday these like the cat the girl & a你的公司打算请员工吗 Your company planned invites the staff & aSecret Weapon Hot Wheels 秘密武器热的轮子 & abrancheberiecht 正在翻译,请等待...
& ainformation and communications technology skills 信息和通讯技术技能 & a种在我心中 Plants in my heart & aJodie needs reminding who is the boss. You need to be assertive, or she'll take advantage of you Jodie需要提醒谁是上司。 您需要是断言的,否则她将利用您 & aaol menbers AOL menbers & ahave no reason 不要有原因 & a搜索LRCd歌词 Searches the LRCd lyrics & aHale And Hearty 硬朗和热诚 & a好好加油吧 Refuels well & ayou warm hospitality accorded to me and 正在翻译,请等待...
& aPromotion Period: 1 June - 30 Sep 2011 促进期间: 6月1日- 9月30日2011年 & a国庆节快乐、 National Day joyful, & athe interesting method of 有趣方法 & ais he a colleague 是他同事 & a100天纪念日 100 days commemoration days & a我雇佣了一个钟点工 I have hired an hour labor & aaa好想你 aa good thinks you & a到底我女朋友是谁 Who is my girlfriend & a阿白好想你 Arab League Bai Hao thinks you & a一点,你是中国人么? You are the Chinese? & a正是由于他利用各种机会用英语交流,才使他的英语水平有了很大的提高。 Is precisely because he uses each kind of opportunity with English exchange, only then enable his English proficiency to have the very big enhancement. & aHappy to share with everyone 愉快与大家分享 & ayep stuck in 6 boulder thingie.... any tips? 是陷进在6冰砾thingie…. 其中任一打翻? & ahave life pretty easy 有生活相当容易 & a以乙醇脱氢酶(ADH)的激活率跟踪测试玉米水解产物的醒酒活性 Sobers up activeness by the alcohol degydrase (ADH) activation rate track test corn hydrolysate & aanti-skid 防滑轮胎纹 & aplease make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other applicatios. Lf the error still occurs,piease contact your vendor. 请保证您完成了任何早先设定和结束了其他applicatios。 Lf错误仍然发生, piease联络您的供营商。 & a共建生态文明,共享绿色未来 Altogether will construct the ecology civilization, the sharing green future &

我要回帖

更多关于 约翰丹尼蛋糕 的文章

随机推荐